Why is La Liga so much better than other leagues?

Why is La Liga so much better than other leagues?

Attached: la liga.jpg (2600x1777, 139K)

It's not. Give it another couple of seasons with VAR and Spanish teams will be similar quality to French or Italian teams. Depending on how many stars pull a Ramos and fuck off to China/retire to avoid VAR

less diversity

Actual native players for the majority combined with passionate football that does well in Europe too.

Hold your horses, lad

Attached: Premier_League.png (696x292, 43K)

LMAO nobody watches this joke of a ""league"" Yea Forums might tune in for the occasional BarcaVReal bt then everybody fucks off once is over

Yea Forums doesn't have the heart and strength it takes to watch Huesca x Getafe.

Didn't you post this 4 or so days ago?

LMAO at the absolute STATE of your denial and cope. Pathetic.

This is the truth. Nobody but spics give a shit about this league, and even then it's only for Madrid v Barca matches, or maybe if Messi is playing against one of the several plumber tier clubs to stat pad with 3 or more goals. Once Messi is retired I seriously wonder what's going to happen to La Liga.

Why are you seething? I never said the Premier League is shit. It's just inferior.

>Pep moves to England
>Suddenly English teams all rose to try and match his club's levels and thus massively improving the league
Apologize, shitters

Superhero CR7 and sidekick Bale vs Messi and sidekick Nerman was kino

After that went away the League is unwatchable. Even Serie A is more interesting and fun.

Nah not seething, just don't understand how you could willingly deny facts.

It's as if you are deluded. It's okay though, if you want to pretend as if it's the best league, more power to you. I understand.

Damn, you are fuming!

Less foreigners. Proper homegrown Spanish talent like Messi and Ronaldo at the forefront of the league.

>Premilel League

Hmmm maybe I'll start making threads on an almost daily basis!

>This is the truth. Nobody but spics give a shit about this league
there's nothing wrong with this, i don't want moors or chinks watching my league, they should watch their leagues

Don't be mad. He didn't say the English and Wales league is shit, only just not as good and entertaining.

Chill out.

no difference from huttersfield - aston villa

also 2nd and 3rd league can be comfy

Pleb taste. Those days were the Simeone days.

But what to expect from a Dane...