Why was he so shit this year?

Why was he so shit this year?

Attached: kieran-trippier723x755.png (715x755, 459K)

He only pretended he was good to try and win a World Cup

Because he's a shit player

Kyle Walker had to carry him and inadvertently fucked over England on the right flank defensively because Walker always had to leave to the fb/wb position as Trippier was always aggressively going up the pitch

Reminder that this is Kieran Trippier's dad

Attached: 4E13EFD100000578-0-image-a-3_1531208555235.jpg (634x845, 146K)

this guy slammed pussy in his younger days, look at those douchey fucking chink tattoos

what the fuck

#welcometonewcastle

That's why he looks so fucking weird. Honestly this is why race-mixing bothers me. I can recognise a jewish/italian/german/british/irish/spanish/serbian face from miles away by their facial structure. Even mixed nationalities' faces are easy to spot because they have a feature distinctive for a region. And you can even spot which Germans have slavic blood and which nordic. But these mixed babbies' faces are all so weird like you have no idea what their identity is. Killing diversity desu. Blaaaah

have sex

Isnt Barkley also half Nigerian?

I thought a black parent and a white parent would always produce a mulat, but looking at Trippier they apparently don't.

Kieran is probably quadroon

The dad looks 50/50. I think he's a quadroon.

Le 56% englishman

Not always. Reminder that Ross Barkley's real name is Ross Effanga and he was elligable to play for Nigeria, with his dad being fully Nigerian

Attached: Ross-Barkley-615751.jpg (620x413, 27K)

drop in hunger
similar to after you win a wc
you get comfortable

Because he can't play against Panama every weekend.

Quadroon.
Trippier married a white woman and his kid looks white. "Blacked" meme doesn't make sense given how much mutts hate their black lineage and try to whiten themselves, it's like in Brazil where mutt footballers marry white women and call themselves white.

Attached: Redenção.jpg (800x948, 134K)

He's going to play in Serie A(ss) next season so there will be plenty of farmers for him

Ross mboko

>This is his grandson
is race mixing really that bad?

Attached: tripjr.png (566x541, 746K)

He memed his good performances at the wc

i'm p sure his dad is only half nigerian and that effanga isn't his name because he doesn't get on with his dad or something

I thought Englishmen looked like James Bond???