Next season is our season

Next season is our season

Attached: IMG_20190527_150041.jpg (1080x1278, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-newcastle-united-takeover-sold-16335734
twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1133092598904705025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's both the cousin and the half-brother kek

So Newcastle will be Man City's feeder club where they can give youngsters prem experience? Hahaha

this but unironically

just imagine if some NBA or NFL team sold out to a middle eastern Shiekh

Hopefully Mike Fatty makes no money off the deal.

>newcastle is worth less than mbappe + neymar

We coming for you, Inshallah like

>paid £135m for the club

Attached: 46974C6A-C789-425C-BAAD-D08F88FEAEAF.jpg (300x180, 7K)

He's already wearing black and white, top lad

Cant share the wealth la

Based haha

More like KhaLAD

He's going to make big money. It's why he didn't sell up years ago.
He may be a complete shit, but he's an effective businessman.

european football on suicide watch

You'd think the league would block this deal due to conflict of interest. This reeks of future backroom tomfuckery.

who are they gonna buy lads? bale?

imagine how seething the yanks who own liverpool and united will be about this if it happens

Andy Carroll is coming home

they will hopefully follow the man city model and not spurge all their money on a couple of great players and leave the rest of the squad to go to shit like man united have

the league don't care
see the lack of due diligence with the takeover of Birmingham city by carson yeung. The 'fit and proper persons' test is a joke. money talks.

But what does that picture of Mourinho have anything to do with this?

Who cares.
American sport is plastic already.
We'll just move this team to a new city.
Complete joke!

>tfw you sit down for a nice lunch and spot a nearby fire place.

Kek glad I'm not the only one noticed it

The Man City model of splurging tons of money on 15 players instead?

Apparently you didn't remember how man city did just that when the arabs just took the club

This.
Remember that deadline day where Man city suddenly had a budget and were hurriedly trying to spend as much as possible on any player.

please no

city were a comfy team with local fans, passion, a proper club culture. newcastle fans deserve better than mike ashley, but inviting a sheikh in would just turn them into a plastic, soulless ad space for some gulfie airline, success would feel hollow.

salaam aleikum, pet

>soulless ad space for some gulfie airline
I think you are misunderstanding the point of those advertising deals, at least at clubs like Man City or PSG. It's a means to get money into the club while pretending it is legitimate, the advertising is just a side effect.

>Mourinho
>mour (Moor) + inho (little)
>Little Moor

Attached: 4.jpg (431x233, 42K)

This is the only means of success in the current football sphere if you’re outside the traditional top teams. Wish you batty boys would stop fucking crying about success being “plastic” when if anyone deserves a cash injection it’s fucking Newcastle.

Don’t care how much he makes, as long as he’s fucking gone

t. salty mackem

Still a big deal. Man City's B team would be pushing for the CL spots.

If you decry a team as being plastic then you are a knuckle dragging subhuman who takes football far too seriously.

HOWAY ALLAH IS PROPPA MINT LIKE!

>Newcastallah United Arab Emirates

feels like a prank

So did the Man City takeover at the time tbf

jammyfpl
@jammyfpl
Keep being told to “hold your horses” about this takeover. If it doesn’t happen it’s gonna have to change to “hide your horses” #NUFCTakeover

Attached: 311BACB6-CD3A-403D-913D-CFCC181DFC88.jpg (342x365, 16K)

maybe they should switch places then haha

that's exactly what it means though

Well Swansea won the league cup

So

Not even a buy, he's getting released on a free

don't call me shite
don't call me shite

Attached: fatmike.png (1024x713, 860K)

Yeah but now we can afford his wages

Prolly team will offer him a pay as you play contract. I mean, there are players that thrived with such setup, like Djibril Cisse or Demba Ba

This is a good deal for newcaslte, also at least mike ashley will no longer be in charge

Just found out that my great great grandfather is from Newcastle ao I'm basically a lifelong Newcastle fan

chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-newcastle-united-takeover-sold-16335734

Attached: 74AE326E-9EDA-461D-890B-84CAF7CE9D76.gif (312x213, 973K)

>This fat cunt is walking away even richer

Attached: fat cockney bastard.jpg (685x385, 27K)

NO PL'S

Attached: images (39).jpg (185x250, 16K)

Wait

Coutinho costed more than the entire Newcastle F.C.?

الحمد لله

I love newcastle will finally get money but dont english fans get tired that the EPL have become a league full of americans, arabs, chinese, and indian owners

Hahaha imagine being knocked out by your own B team

Mate, do you actually think we give a fuck when what we had before was Ashley, yeah he was English but holy fuck was he cancer. I don't give a fuck if some arab sugardaddy at least pretends to care about the club when splashing his money all over the club.

I wasnt focusing on newcastle. I was talking about English football in general.

>For fucks sake, Samir! I said I wanted "a new castle", not a Newcastle!

Attached: istockphoto-628884312-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 379K)

The one who bought City thought he was buying Man U.

>liverpool will slip to Newcastle next season

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

Inflation

>96

Attached: 96.jpg (620x417, 55K)

Disgusting, I'm never shopping at Sportsdirect again.

what about the jaguars

>multi millionaire

>dead at 50 because so fat

he aint taking it with him, not the place hes going to

HAPPENING

Attached: Newcastle-fan-belly.jpg (615x399, 77K)

Why do oil Arabs love the norf so much?

What's the deal with Deandre Yedlin? Is he an important player for Newcastle?

Newcastle are actually going to surpass us as title contenders within the next 2 years.

Attached: 1502901221493.png (406x383, 150K)

He's absolutely shocking

Benitez is desperate for a new right back

Yedlin's been dropped in favour on Manquillo because he keeps fucking up. If he ever loses a yard of pace his career is over.

absolute bobbins and ended up getting benched by javier manquillo of all people

What part of Newcastle are you from lads?

How will you celebrate if the takeover goes through?

Attached: geordieland.jpg (667x375, 408K)

London, thanks dad for getting be born in the capital but still making sure I grow up supporting your club.

Norf fans are generally more gullible and deluded, makes it easier for owners to be incompetent and not get found out

Durham here, trying to move to ouseburn tho

Jarrow, signing in

North Shields mate
Might gan to Players

>Newcastle fans are stupid, they don't even realise they're being duped by Ashley
>Newcastle fans are ungrateful, they should be ashamed of protesting against Ashley

So which one is it then you southern ponce

>*unsheathes FFP*

>care to repeat what you just said about islamic invasion, bloody infidel?

Attached: ISIS fighters.jpg (1078x586, 212K)

Honestly cant point out Newcastle on a map dont know if thats good or bad either.

Absolute shit.

We're just below the Scottish border, on the east coast
Proper norf, not like them southern cunts in Manchester

>Newcastle buys Foden for 300 million

Attached: 1501792522542.png (577x526, 591K)

First signing: Yaya Toure

COOM ON NEWCASTLE BUY SOOM FOOKIN PLAYERS

Not Newcastle but Durham here.

I'm skeptical, just throwing money at it won't translate to success but surely the Club will be outright less hostile to the fans.
If they're gonna be a soulless arab EPL team they may as well at least be good. At the moment it's a soulless husk of what it used to be with a better league position than the team quality deserves.

Keep Benitez, Bring Rondon + Young future striker. Bring in a strong left back, bring in a creative mid if they're getting rid of shelvey and longstaff, have an actually decent CAM for Rondon to hit it down for.

Excited but catiously assuming the worst

Genuinely one of the worst regular players I've seen in a Newcastle shirt (and I vividly remember the partnership of Bramble and Boumsong)

>(and I vividly remember the partnership of Bramble and Boumsong)

come on mate lets not go that far

underrated

He's close imo

Can't pass, can't shoot, can't cross, can't defend, no ball control, no intelligence

>the partnership of Bramble and Boumsong

Attached: 575x360-v-shs-280444187.jpg (575x360, 18K)

Second this, I won money in the Newcastle vs. Palace by betting that Palace would get a penalty based purely on the logic that Yedlin would be against Zaha, easiest win ever

Wouldn’t matter since they all still abide to salary cap and such

The only scary one is baseball. I unironically see them buying the Angels one day to compete with Doyers

Holy fuck I lived in Newcastle when I was a kid and remember watching them live, it was hilarious fun as long as you didn’t support Newcastle

Whereabouts in Durham lad, I might know you

How is shit like this legal? What prevents an entire family from owning the league?

Near Bish

Probably not then although I know a few who went to st johns

Except they didn't. With the exception of Robinho most of their signings in those first few years were quality players from 2nd rate clubs (Barry, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, Adebayor) or out-of-favour players at big clubs (Yaya Toure).

They did not make huge signings in certain positions and leave other areas of the squad with a lack of quality a la Man Utd with Pogba and Phil Jones

>we get to relive the Jo era
fuckin based

Byker grove mun

twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1133092598904705025

>Mansour marked his tenure with a big money signing of an out of favour Real Madrid player

tfw the Welsh Wizards of Bale and Dummett on the left next season

Attached: pat.jpg (484x515, 22K)

they're going to do a blackburn, rest of the pl are so fucked with rafa at the helm

kek

Who cares as long as he walks away

No. I imagine they'll aim to buy up 4 teams in the premier league and win top 4 with them every season. They'll probably do the same in the other leagues too. Unlimited success and easy money.

Im literally a lifelong fan

are they gonna change their logo after that?

This thread is about Newcastle, instead of singing or talking about your club you chose to mock LFC. How very fucking odd.

Attached: 1548616655727.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Why does that strike you as funny?

Neuer
Odriozola Benatia Manolas Ghoulam
Parejo
James Nainggolan
Bayol Icardi Guedes

Decent enough for our first season
Will need reinforced with some real stars next summer

Chillingham Road lad just past the entrance to Heaton park

Looking forward to Newcastle's stadium being renamed Al-Jazira Bin Al Nahyan Stadium lmao. Enjoy sucking halal cock lads for that oil money, I'm sure you can get some good tips off Geordie slags, they do it enough already outside of Ahmed's takeaway.

>guedes

First they need a coach that knows how he wants to play. Making millionaire signs without knowing what for is destined for failure

Do you really think it was a bad deal? He bought a nobody club (but a club with potential to grow) for like 250 million quid and fast forward few years he sold about 20 percent of the ownership for as much money

Salty mackem

You have to have a meme player
What're you new to football?

lmao

I don't think they care as long as the owner isn't terrible.

>tfw supporter before "takeover"
>tfw supporter before Almiron
>tfw supporter before Yedlin
>tfw supporter before relegation
>tfw people will still think I'm a gloryhunting plastic as opposed to a regular plastic

life is hell tee bee aych lads

Hasn't he invested billions into the club though?

Angels are still out in Anaheim though, that's a bit of a disadvantage
Dunno why one of them didn't buy the Mets when they came up for sale

Soccer is for faggots

Have to agree with this desu lads.

Baby Jesus will take one look at your records when you die and see you watch soccer and will say "Sorry m8, we don't allow homosexuals here".

Switch to American Football now and buy as much Mountain Dew™ and Doritos™ as you can financially afford to avoid the fires of hell.

Lose weight fat ass.

Unlucky for man u

Attached: Randomized+title+still+almost+counts+as+native+tongue+_e4456364c7a2d12ea3575622a29233ad.jpg (538x482, 64K)

announce neymar and mbappe already

Nothing, just like the money printing banks.

>American Newcastle suppprter is still around

Are they reaching Habsburg Spain levels of inbreeding?

Attached: Charles-II-of-Spain-.jpg (550x367, 34K)

>magically a supporter when they were in the CL
Well yes you are a gloryhunting plastic

>men kicking a ball around? sorry, that's too gay for us
>you like watching large sweaty blackmen grabbing each other as much as they can? That sounds perfectly straight to me, welcome in

I wish we could get oil money too

Attached: wojack everton.jpg (1010x1200, 143K)

dont believe it

what’s the best spots to find some slags in Newcastle

It's newcastle, you know its cold there when the girls put some underwear on

Quintessentially British

He's fucking garbage. No amount of American marketing can make up for the fact he's been so terrible that Rafa benched him for Manquillo. Unironically one of, if not the worst defender in the entire EPL.

Are you not owned by Russian steel money now?

Dudes an American citizen.