/copalib/ - perro caco edition

last week before the end

Attached: 1558055167516.png (1080x1193, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/cruzeiro/noticia/policia-investiga-cruzeiro-por-indicios-de-pagamentos-suspeitos-falsidade-ideologica-e-lavagem-de-dinheiro.ghtml
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/botafogo/noticia/botafogo-alega-uso-indevido-do-var-e-vai-pedir-a-anulacao-da-partida-contra-o-palmeiras.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=PZxlI9n14eg
infobae.com/america/colombia/2019/05/27/violencia-en-el-futbol-colombiano-a-un-hincha-de-millonarios-le-cortaron-la-mano-en-una-rina/
twitter.com/LafeOficial/status/1132950118179713024
espn.com.br/futebol/artigo/_/id/5664695
youtu.be/jcv8HP05uJg
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/vasco/noticia/durante-evento-no-rio-crivella-diz-que-ciclovia-tim-maia-deveria-se-chamar-vasco-pois-vive-caindo.ghtml
m.youtube.com/watch?v=92UsZ-Q9s8k
youtu.be/SeIlQEzSa3c
youtu.be/4bBiW71MAis
youtu.be/Cx9zYKkECwg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Intercontinental_Cup
espn.com.br/video/clip/_/id/5670385
twitter.com/marcelobloc/status/1133486640893186050
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1Qimqdfcg
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/abel-desabafa-apos-saida-do-flamengo-jamais-vou-esquecer-esse-grupo.ghtml
youtube.com/watch?v=dzO9TBklhJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck a.nal and fuck casi

First for /LigaMX/ final

Attached: chelsieeaton.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

thanks m8, but I don't bother your thread, cya.

Imagine losing to this a.nal

Attached: 1529508923755.jpg (416x381, 21K)

can you argentinos give me a quick rundown on what is promedios and why people hate it

Insurance for big teams

jeje

Attached: yxwbNbE.jpg (1152x864, 164K)

not bothering at all m8
bimbo posting is always welcome

pls stay

as per you have a valid claim to posting here

one insignificant copa de cabotaje pls. Yes yes, we'll let them have the libertadores

Attached: D7iDFaqW0AAn1_r.jpg (1199x674, 66K)

thanks brehs, do we know if there will be a Club's World Cup in december or what? we just had the concacaf champion this month: Rayados de Monterrey.

Attached: claudiaguajardo93.jpg (720x773, 66K)

this is your libertadores final for this season, thoughts?

Attached: file.png (903x761, 113K)

>globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/cruzeiro/noticia/policia-investiga-cruzeiro-por-indicios-de-pagamentos-suspeitos-falsidade-ideologica-e-lavagem-de-dinheiro.ghtml

>CUzeiro

Attached: images.jpg (327x316, 19K)

I would rather see san memenzo fluke this again before watching plastico paranaense reach another final.

i would like the semis to be olimpia vs river, and im fine with any of them facing palmeiras

>plastico paranaense
yikes
CAP is a very traditional team, kys nigger

Palmeiras will choke vs Godoy Cruz, they choke against some meme teams every year

Points obtained divided by matches played. pex; if you win all your games, your promedio is 3,00; if you draw all your games, your promedio is 1,00; if you lose all your games, your promedio is 0,00.

If only one season is considered, nothing would change, it would be just another way to arrange final positions (like total points or percentages). The trick of it is the fact that multiple seasons are taken into account, so teams carry their performances from two seasons ago and promoted teams "divide" differently (which means their performances have a different impact).

The reason of this specific format is because:
> why not use only one season
Because then it wouldn't be different from the final table
> why not just add up all the points from three seasons without dividing?
Because then it would be incredibly unfair for recently promoted teams (as in, they stand no chance).

The whole reason of this is so relegations are decided by performances over three years and not punish a team for a single bad season and promedios are the only way for promoted teams to compete fairly with the others teams. This system is fair, in its own convoluted way.

> and why people hate it
Because people are dumb and when things don't go the way the want they just blame a pre existing context they were always aware of.

The system may be unnecessary (the only legit omplain) but they are far from being unfair.

this is some campeonato carioca level of unnecessary complications

are promoted teams rated by their performances from the previous years in the lower divisions? that seem pretty retarded tbqh

They aren't. They divide by a single season. If they survive, then the next season they divide by two, and by the third season they just divide like every other team.

Attached: amoedoonwomensrights.jpg (960x912, 80K)

I wish a was from provincia, Lima fucking sucks.

I'm sure >we'll be fine

Attached: 1536744535241.png (146x200, 9K)

Mornin' frens

Attached: IMG_20190527_061802.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Based Dana

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/botafogo/noticia/botafogo-alega-uso-indevido-do-var-e-vai-pedir-a-anulacao-da-partida-contra-o-palmeiras.ghtml

WHO WILL WATCH THE WATCHERS????????????

Anything interesting today?

Based putfire

>clube diz que decisão do árbitro não pode ser alterada após reinício do jogo
fucking stupid referees fucking up my palmtrees as usual

Attached: quico.png (435x430, 215K)

Nothing's going to happen.

Cruzeirense here. I still haven't watched the report because I'm disgusted at watching anything from Globo but I'm following the controversy on 98fm and Itatiaia and I'm kind of hopeful that something good come after this. Since the Perrella days there has been titles being made to shut up the opposition pointing at the shit that has been happening, and everyone who's friendly with scum like Itair Machado has to be scum aswell.

Allez Baie Mon Poutre

Attached: Alento (12).jpg (1080x719, 266K)

No, seriously, hand us the Copa América already.

damn, diego looks like THAT?

Attached: 1558941823267.jpg (747x1080, 385K)

La nómina del Bi(tri)campeón

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONOONNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-005251~2.png (1080x1018, 995K)

thanks for the spoiler, jackass.

this is the second page of the chapter nigger

he looks like that dude from dr slump

Does this end sexually?

For me, it's Jerk-o Hurray

And you forgot put it in spoiler, double nigger.

that page literally doesn't spoil anything

What if I told you Flamengo is shit because they have the Manchester United mentality and although their players could be starters in ANY other team in this part of the continent, they can't play together and there's no culture change, there's no manager, there's no pressure from the crowd that will ever change that?

you'd be absolutely correct

Almost accurate, but Inter will destroy palmeme.

>football shows discussing clubs other than Palmeiras winning it all with all the rigging and the loaded team

Stop watching.

>flamerda

Attached: worst girl.png (480x480, 272K)

RIP the guy that sang that annoying Jenifer song

olha eu comeria essa marcela rafael qqr hora mas o calçade hoje tá gato d+ de raglan pagando de jove vlw aí

Attached: espn.jpg (1920x1080, 409K)

Send Uribe back

You can have him and we'll even throw Gabigol for free, bye.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZxlI9n14eg

Loco Abreu

>you now remember rodrigo rodrigues being in a show where he doesn't say only "yes" and "okay"

/fit/bros what's the best cost-effective whey brand around here?

Probiótica, that's not even a debate anymore.

Ask fabbiani

Attached: IMG_20190527_162801.jpg (720x700, 72K)

Sucrilhos

For me, it's

>Cerro

Attached: Cerro.png (600x600, 55K)

That's San Lorenzo

pasion

>page 7
nope

infobae.com/america/colombia/2019/05/27/violencia-en-el-futbol-colombiano-a-un-hincha-de-millonarios-le-cortaron-la-mano-en-una-rina/

solo una mano? pff

Post some tunes from that dead brazilian guy

He only had one song though.

La B matchday 4 results

Villa Teresa 1-0 Torque
Albion 3-1 Central Español
Cerrito 1-1 Villa Española
Rentistas 2-1 Tacuarembo
Sud America 2-1 Bella Vista
Atenas 0-1 Dvo.Maldonado

Attached: D7hXCnSXoAQ_QhR.png:large.png (720x718, 63K)

>tfw Bahia shall win Copa do Brasil and Série A this season

Attached: Adepta (9).jpg (1080x1350, 219K)

>Copa do Brasil
LMAO. >We will eliminate your shitty team in the quarters

Attached: 1555629463682.jpg (1151x521, 141K)

neymar dropped as captain

>that reply from Itair Machado and the other clowns in Cruzeiro
I'm so ashamed of being Cruzeirense and having my team being ran by these idiots.

Should have been dropped from the NT instead. Not that anyone cares about this at this point, I don't think anyone still have any drop of faith on what this mentality around the team can achieve, regarding silverware. Expect two more cycles of laughing at Brazil during WCs.

Neymar é encontrado morto apos tentar chupar seu propio pau

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 14K)

Is it asking too much for my team to ditch that faggot Cucka and hire Bielsa?
But then again, better not. Foreign coaches come here and ruin their careers once they leave (see: Edgardo Bauza, Reinaldo Rueda and J.C. Osório)

I guess this is quite easy to fix, but i think it's collage worthy

Attached: 9olNFnL_8_720x0__1.jpg (720x324, 68K)

>this level of delusion
vamo comer teu cu
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: gogetapalmeirense.jpg (400x392, 33K)

i remember when palmeiras tried to get bielsa and he asked for a wage over >1 milhão de reais
also, i wouldn't want him as a coach in my team. his players are always exhausted by the end of the season

Partindo do princípio que o Cebolinha é palmeirense (obviamente) e o Cascão é corinthiano (gamba fedido maloqueiro), a Mônica e a Magali devem ser são-paulina e santista, respectivamente, certo?

> Avai
> Goias
> CSA
> Ceara
tough weeks ahead

Attached: descarga.png (204x247, 4K)

UNIÃO E FORÇA

>copa do Brasil
Based and delusionpilled

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x248, 184K)

That table really tickles my autism

>t. corrupt big market faggot
People hate the system because it's literally designed to keep the big market teams safe. Have one bad season where you're in the bottom 3? No worries, you have 2 seasons to save yourself.

>ywn have a baiana gf to make acaraje with her barehands for you
why live

Attached: 8nLFCVP.png (657x527, 51K)

>tfw

Attached: 1556818502980.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I have a baiana mommy. She can't make acaraje but I love her feijoada which features carne de sol

For me it's Platense

Attached: 1200px-Escudo_del_Club_Alt%C3%A9tico_Platense.svg.png (1200x1515, 105K)

Club Atlético Plathense

Clube Atlético Pineiro

based

Club Atlético Salary Cap

For me, its Deportivo Maldonado

Attached: Deportivo_Maldonado_%28football%29_logo.png (316x316, 83K)

why fish sad?

Because it has to live in Uruguay and is a Deportivo Maldonado fan.

>he doesnt rate Programa Sin Nombre

How sad it must be

Attached: IMG_20190528_002704.jpg (3113x1240, 1.43M)

>it's literally designed to keep the big market teams safe
So just like it's always been. Even now.
> Have one bad season where you're in the bottom 3? No worries, you have 2 seasons to save yourself.
I mean, people were complaining about Tigre's relegation, and they were playing under the same rules that Boca and River did.

All teams play under the same rules, if "small market teams" can't handle it, that's their problem.

More like Programa Sin Audiencia

Because it was wrongly donated

Woah, rude

tengo facha?

Attached: centu.jpg (299x169, 6K)

>Maldonado
>there's a guy drowning

Attached: 1545862708031.png (1024x749, 117K)

whales vagina

*gunshots*

For me, it's 6.

Attached: 53846797.jpg (712x949, 355K)

*pyro*

Hueanons give me a quick rundown of río clubs, who's reddit-tier? who is /ourteam/? Are the fanbase of those teams sepparated by polítical (commies team vs fascist team), socioeconomic (favela fags vs rich fags) or just geographical status (boroughs)?

Sudakino Day is best Day

imagine if alt mineiro loses today

Attached: kanmuri fgo.gif (500x710, 1.68M)

hudda?

Attached: 01_pyro_hat.jpg (640x640, 104K)

>clubs, who's reddit-tier? who is /ourteam/?
Botafogo may being Reddit-tier, I think.

>Are the fanbase of those teams sepparated by polítical (commies team vs fascist team),
Definitely no.

>socioeconomic (favela fags vs rich fags) or just geographical status (boroughs)?
Flamengo as supposed to favela team, but even with rich people have more fans than other clubs, Fluminense is supposed to rich people team but they have considerable favelados fans too. Curious fact Flamengo headquarters is located in one of most pricey place of city. In Rio social classes, geography don't make so much difference like in São Paulo.

Attached: torcidas.jpg (290x240, 12K)

Rio de Janeiro clubs?
>Flamengo
Most popular club, so its seen as the poor peoples club. Fans often stereotyped as being criminals/illiterate/black/stupid etc
>Vasco
Also a popular club, but with portuguese roots and tradition. They have been relegated 4(?) times in the last 10 years, becoming a total meme club. So their fans are usually obsessed with Flamengo, because despite beng a big club they are nowhere as sucessful.
>Fluminense: Seen as the rich people/playboys club. Overall the third most popular in Rio. The fans are stereotyped as being faggots. Its also seen as the club that will resort to shady escritorio tactics to get their way when they lose on the pitch, because they have one time avoided relegation through such means. Despite not being one of the most popular clubs in Rio/Brazil they experienced moderate success in recent years which made their fans cocky and now they believe themselves to be bigger than they actually are, which makes it funnier when they lose.
>Botafogo:
Absolute meme club, typical old people club, which last experienced any kind of relevancy 60 years ago. Its definitely a club for people who enjoy suffering. They struggle every year to stay in serie A, play absolutely piss poor football, and usually make a fool of themselves in KO/international competitions, e.g, this year they were eliminated in the first staged of the Brazilian Cup by some fourth division club or something.

Having said that, it seems Flamengo is the reddit tier club, since its by far the most popular. Vasco and Fluminense are the meme clubs, youll always be able to laugh watching them. Botafogo is just a sad club, I cant imagine following them, unless you hate your life.
If I were you I would go with either Botafogo or Fluminense. They are both still in Sulamericana, so theres a decent meme potential in both of them.

Attached: GOT - PERSONAGENS RIO.jpg (1600x1120, 411K)

you are re󠛡ddit

Good morning /copalib/
Have you palmeirenses prayed to our Lord and savior today?

Attached: images (1).jpg (614x500, 35K)

you don't need to ask

Attached: gohan.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Morning
How big is tomorrow's strike going to be, argie bros?

I'd say if Itair Machado didn't pay the organizadas he'd be dead but organizadas here are a joke.

>because they have one time avoided relegation through such means
You mean three times

Big enough

More like Maldenado, amirite?

small club minimal history

they still wouldn't be over 500 million reais in debt

they still won't be big aswell

t. 9-2

El Ogro Fabbiani still plays football
twitter.com/LafeOficial/status/1132950118179713024

Attached: D7kMFerWkAAmgVm.jpg (1200x1167, 198K)

Imagine the smell of his inner thighs after a full game

that's a shitty smell

>Leandro Paredes says Argentina can win the Copa America
>Pezzella says we'd be lucky to get out of the group stage
what's going on

I believe the guy who plays in a defensive position

Don't bother yourself. Brazil already won it.

I hope Colombia or Uruguay win

AFA's president said we shouldn't expect to win this cup. Muh project, it's a new era, etc. It's a sad state of affairs desu. Good on Paredes for having some faith.

Attached: 1500977021007.jpg (316x366, 20K)

fat but elegant, like colombia's mum

is this fat shaming

Copa Sudamericana Ro32 second leg today

> Caracas (0)-(1) Liverpool
> Colon (0)-(0) Liverpool
> Independiente (2)-(3) Rionegro Aguilas
> Melgar (0)-(6) U Catolica
> Alt. Mineiro (0)-(1) U La Calera
> Sporting Cristal (3)-(0) U Española

Attached: 155439688331-0.png (1488x1416, 661K)

weakest sudaca of the past few years

the whole left braket is a joke

Liverpool is blue

good, with how the libertadores is looking up to be, sudakino is the only thing we have left, even if it's just artificial memes

> in 17 years, only 4 teams reached the final more than once
> out of all these 32 teams, only indepte has played a sudamericana final before
> 12 have played a international final at all (and 7 have won it)

> most dangerous ar-br teams are memeiro, inthependiente, curinchia and >flu
perfect year for a shorugua/colombian uprising

> in 17 years, only 4 teams reached the final more than once
5*, a.nal lost 3 finals

>he likes old boipucci.

Based Argiebro.

Attached: this-is-the-future.png (341x280, 167K)

for (You)

It's the second tier international competition, it's natural for successful teams to rotate. Probably would get the same numbers from the Europa League.

For me, it's the Blackriver's Golden Eagles

Fuck a.nal

Imagine Colón winning the sudakino
Imagine the salt of the other Santa fe teams

Vasco is the biggest and manliest.

Flamengo, Flumnense and Botafogo are for sissies

this is exactly how the sudakino will go

Attached: final.png (1868x1452, 869K)

fluminense is reddit
flamengo is favela
>vasco
>botafogo

It would be a good chance, but sadly the semis are already decided
>Botafogo - Colón
>Independiente - Corinthians

>10 years has passed since this article

So, who was better: Taison or Messhit?

Attached: taison ou messi.jpg (561x566, 57K)

>memeiro
really?

It's shit

>Penadoy vs. Tapetense next stage
Can't wait for Penarola to cause another chimpout here in Copacabana

I still can't believe no uruguayan team has ever played a Sudamericana final so far. I mean, i can believe it, but i can't believe it has come down to this.
They should've sent Peñarol and Nacional to both Libertadores and Sudamericana every single year while they still had the chance.

uruguay futbol has been dead for years, the only thing they've got now is their national team which is also dying

not a single good match today but I will watch Independiente hoping for the worst

Based penachad

>implying Tolima wont meme their way to a final

They are too soft with their small teams. They need a proper fulbo dictatorship

where are the other 5?

it will be fine when we retake republica cisplatina and reintegrate it in our territory

You are also too supportive of your small teams over there: you refer to some of them as big (looking at you botagogo)

They are in a pop group called the Martinez 5.

We'll take everything north-west of "Humedales del Santa Lucia" and you get lands to the east and north-east.
Montevideo goes half and half, or we let them as a sobering city state.

Attached: Mapa_SNAP_abril_2016.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

>as a sobering city state
Sovereign?

We are going full Guatemala right now.

you can take these provinces and that's all you're getting, jew faggot

Attached: file.png (394x384, 44K)

Fuck

I mean, "a sobering city state" is still a correct sentence isn't it?

This guy is dead. The feds will arrest him before Andres 'Pissface' Sanchez and Kalil, who woulda thought

Attached: 1558993839071.gif (640x448, 188K)

give me the quick rundown on the cruzeiro nigger faggotry

At the press conference, president Itair literally admitted their guilt, by saying the club had to gib monies to player's agents as a warranty, since their assests are compromised by debt and/or regimental bureaucracy.
It's ogre for him, in a decent country, he should have commited sudoku already. For the club, a minor penalty only

based

what are they guilty of

Money laundering and falsification of documents
espn.com.br/futebol/artigo/_/id/5664695

Attached: 1499467026310.jpg (500x374, 21K)

what's going on here?
I thought we were triple alianza bros
this betrayal is unacceptable

Attached: 1530085853239.jpg (1505x701, 485K)

friendship ended with uruguay
now paraguay is my best friend

>sudaca in 40 bings
the knife is gonna dab on those hungry mutts

we are no mudasir
and fuck worst guay

Attached: 1536486480158.gif (400x400, 62K)

>this early
what the shit.

a name change will never change the past

Attached: 1200px-19271127_Atl%C3%A9tico_x_PalestraItalia-MG.jpg (1200x677, 261K)

Electricity rationing throughout most of Venezuela, m8. Thanks, gommunism.

you can't rely on the stadium light's in venezuela desu, there has to be sun

Venezuela is not a communist nation. Our economical troubles are caused by american imperialism

Have a reply.

Attached: pepe no triplex.png (499x499, 313K)

>t. Lula

>8 mins in
hand inside the area, refs quiet
player clearly slaps another player, refs quiet

so it's gonna be one of those...

flamerda vai perder pontos no brasileirão e ainda vai tomar goleada do emelec kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: abelzao.png (589x629, 539K)

Abel's downfall is no longer a question of if, but when. It's long overdue, actually. Problem is, who would want to train those bastards?

>1927
I just don't even know what to say to you guys any more

Attached: 1555996237258.jpg (210x247, 23K)

the average serie-b tier guys
>geninho
>gilson kleina
>doriva
>lisca doido
>milton mendes
>micale
>claudinei oliveira

>mfw Neymonkey just left the training session with a sprained knee

Attached: DY1K0BuXkAArt35.jpg (594x304, 46K)

Attached: BBBBasco.png (600x795, 283K)

>source: trust me, dude

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-28 Twitter.png (735x592, 463K)

lmao, best mayor

>ynr Celso Roth
Whatever happened to this genius? Is he still working?

Something tells me he's enjoying a nice and deserved retirement from his successful career as the most meme coach our nation ever had.

The absolute state of brazilian coaching. I can see Crazy Lisca in flamingo, tho

Attached: 1557781078423.png (604x427, 273K)

S

Attached: IMG-20190528-WA0014.jpg (720x1280, 62K)

I fucking hate Celso Roth

Attached: John+Stones+Marcus+Rashford+Colombia+vs+England+2EJcjhw3hzul.jpg (600x420, 95K)

gotta hate veneco teams but BENNULDIS ahead

Attached: colombia-england-2.jpg (2500x1641, 770K)

> two argies teams playing at the same time
> two chili teams playing at the same time
Im genuinely lost, whats their strategie

Attached: cual-es-la-explicacion-del-nuevo-logo-de-la-conmebol-futbol-internacional.png (600x266, 50K)

>ever trusting liverpoop

>losing to a bunch of niggas on the brink of starvation

Explain yourselves, Piscina de Hígado.

hue fags pretend like they aint excited the face liverpool

Se essa barrigada se tornar verdade a vida do gallardo será um inferno. A imprensa amiga do abel dando porrada todo dia, os paneleiro do elenco sabotando o vestiário e o bap e seus amigos trolando nos bastidores..

> lelverpoop
Worst salada

The absolute state of liverpoop™

Attached: Dur9eQCUcAA_OeH.jpg (1200x981, 183K)

you are not welcomed here mexico

makes em more kino
gives em more $$

sorry that you have to suffer through this female league tier match

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (1110x782, 299K)

Attached: 1558975271184.jpg (760x752, 114K)

Attached: 20190528_185006.jpg (720x526, 117K)

k e k

Attached: [email protected] (607x414, 31K)

>headbutt oponent
>fall ded
I don't get this venezuelan 5d chess

F

banter copa

he ded

webm?

> +8

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Attached: 1558965381723.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

mufasa

Big if true

De tocaniños a quemaniños

based

> Radio Mitre
doubt.jpg

youtu.be/jcv8HP05uJg

>liverpoop blü

Attached: 1557799093647.png (580x441, 1001K)

I'm ready for the match

dubs = chimpouts

fuck dazn

Attached: dgsfh.jpg (634x571, 84K)

singles: PP8 yellowcard
dubs: PP8 redcard

da.znal

globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/vasco/noticia/durante-evento-no-rio-crivella-diz-que-ciclovia-tim-maia-deveria-se-chamar-vasco-pois-vive-caindo.ghtml

>Rio's mayor, Marcelo Crivella, just compared Vasco with a bike road that fell three times

Attached: crivella.png (791x561, 668K)

> pois vive caindo

Attached: laughing-reaction-face.jpg (280x270, 15K)

wazza

M U R D E R B A L L

> ynr sanchez miño

> bojo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=92UsZ-Q9s8k

youtu.be/SeIlQEzSa3c

acestream link please

Attached: DeKEn5XW0AEYyHs.jpg (1200x675, 187K)

Attached: 20140929-0323-4-forca-independente-do-vasco-2014.jpg (479x482, 92K)

obsessed

don't reply

Attached: 29B9D32800000578-3129214-Neymar_also_appeared_to_headbutt_Jeison_Murillo_the_Colombia_goa-a-5_143461 (634x982, 163K)

> this coming from someone with a shitposting folder
wew

Attached: since 2018.png (755x1731, 458K)

river best bootleg

> culon

stand by that
i didnt believe the lad neymar was injured he is a one man team and is waiting for the copa

i did recognise that ground

reminder to keep it comfy

Attached: 2015-11-17.jpg (1153x865, 410K)

Actually neither of them are bootleg teams

if the lad flops he is done

brits on tour

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 11.39.43 pm.png (1458x948, 3.05M)

il mufasa x2

200 iq

Attached: foto_0000000120190422210839.jpg (649x365, 136K)

chimpouts

choose my next fm19 team

Attached: PAY-England-players-on-the-beach-in-Miami.jpg (1840x1227, 228K)

> el bojo

Ben Hur

rio Negro

youtu.be/4bBiW71MAis

Le estan apuntando al angulo equivocado

For me, it's Alianza Platanera.

Attached: Escu.png (220x211, 90K)

is this it

Attached: file.png (559x163, 23K)

Attached: cocaine.png (558x362, 449K)

Attached: 20190528_195512.jpg (698x548, 89K)

this is england

Sim

Tambien escuche eso, ¿son asi de autistas siempre o solo en copas internacionales?

> vuelven los promedios
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Attached: 07media2.jpg (650x817, 231K)

Los comentaristas? siempre

P P 8
P

based

Rochas...

Pobres criaturas.

Viven de eso

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-200754_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 535K)

What will you be doing in tomorrow's /paro/, argie anons? I'll take the chance to actually study for the one remaining midterm

Attached: 1434932547413.jpg (937x937, 105K)

I made a very objective and unbiased simulation of the brasileirão up to the 11th round
it should look something like this

Attached: this.png (679x372, 39K)

I'll be working

Attached: 12771534_10208942605107452_8351032313007850327_o.jpg (1080x810, 78K)

> huasco

8/10

> pablito

Dormir

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: mzz.jpg (550x413, 25K)

F

>kevin salazar

I'm worried rojo bros

ded

well, there it goes all hopes of fun
and by fun I mean chimpouts

CHIMPOUT

lol fuck you

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x1050, 189K)

please decide

HOLAN OUT

>estás cagado benitez

fucking kek

youtu.be/Cx9zYKkECwg

>Rionegro staff is seething
kek

TROLLPOST

River Plate was robbed desu

Attached: 1457308831075.jpg (320x290, 9K)

negros are so fucking stupid lmao

Afa atléticotucumanista

t. indio

Attached: 1557349065469.png (808x805, 423K)

post cock

CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT CHIMPOUT

cobanis in

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

For a team that goes to La B next year, they did it really well.

the fuck? haha ew

Attached: 20190528_211032.jpg (720x254, 70K)

post your mum then

kek ibnkr

>Moisés from Palmeiras commenting basketball on espn
life showing how weird it can get when you think you've seen it all

/allboys/

really regretting not going to the La Calera game

Attached: señor PF and a qt;pg.jpg (900x1200, 180K)

>paguen las boletas al precio que decimos o no hacemos partidos
Fuck you too Jesurum.

Attached: 1419679159189.png (304x198, 65K)

w-where can I watch the matches? none are being broadcasted via TV

> two meme teams from chile
> el peruANO
> alt memeiro
Im going to sleep desu, nothing relevant left

based

Attached: charge.jpg (1484x999, 253K)

rojadirecta papu

Attached: 1517209160105.gif (150x160, 21K)

Pure cringe, as expected of a botafogo supporter.

perro huele

Attached: 1552710969436.jpg (872x1067, 105K)

Perro caca, the ultimate shitposters

That looks comfy as fuck.
t. Porteño flatlander cuck

Kino stadium.

> tfw porteno en la altura

Attached: anderson.jpg (1024x624, 92K)

Nothing a couple of coca leaves can't cure.

Nothing a couple of coca sniffs can't cure.

nah

>thread title

>porteño en la altura
this should be the pic for Encarta's entry
even the skin tone is accurate

Attached: racing es amista.jpg (720x720, 95K)

Hace unos años fui a Bolivia y cuando me hicieron probar coca me dieron un cuadradito tamaño flynpaff de color gris. Me dijeron que tenía que masticarlo con las hojas para que tengan mayor efecto. Era como morder tiza, pero enseguida se sentía lo dulce y después se te dormía la la boca . Me gustaba más que las hojas de coca, compraba paquetes de coca que venían con cinco panecitos (porque no podía encontrar ningún lugar donde los vendían solos al principio). Junte como 300 panecitos y deje todas las hojas en el departamento antes de volver.
Ahora ya se me acabaron este mes y no se como se llaman ni como conseguirlos. Me fui a una feria de colectividades y no había por ningún lado. Le pregunté a un peruano y me dijo que no tenía ni idea, que debe ser algo regional y que cuando vuelva tengo que preguntar por el nombre.
A veces me despierto y tengo la misma sensación en la boca. No se si es la nostalgia o me dieron algo tóxico y se me arruinaron los nervios de la boca. Voy a volver a fin de año igual.

Attached: ybpfe8y5ukb21.png (831x576, 321K)

Is this pasta?

it is now
>No se si es la nostalgia o me dieron algo tóxico y se me arruinaron los nervios de la boca
it's called "addiction"

underrated and important

>coca flynpaffs
never heard about something like that
all I've ever got were leaves and I either chewed them, smoke them (not the best idea) or threw them in the termo pal mate

I seriously hope not
...yet

Attached: perro_abrazo.jpg (662x588, 42K)

Just googled it, it's called yista or yipta

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 10K)

Attached: DSC1918-700x1051.jpg (700x1051, 165K)

uma delicia

Attached: flynpaff.jpg (859x807, 254K)

I have a nose surgery at 6:30am
If digits I'll die on my sleep

Come here and you'll get your junkie ass clipped

what's up with your nose lad

The airway is too small because reasons

pls let this pic be the next OP

Estas enamorado, gil.

Sinusitis?

N-nothing, goy!

lo' cornete'

Sniffed too much cu

For a moment there i thought you were a jew, but turns out you are just a reptiliANO

Exactly

Judging by the last two hours of /copalib/, it seems these last two matches really were irrelevant

i want to watch the >patético match but roja's streams are audio only for me and i don't know why

BENNULDIS

/sudaca/ is pretty lame when no chimpout/perros happen

livetv.sx

How the fuck is Alt. Mineiro in such a high brasileirao position. They are beyond shit.

Suddenly I don't think I regret not going to the La Calera game.

Attached: señor PF de PF.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Everyone else is shit

>Celso Roth
Dude, Abel is already a glorified Celso Roth.

lmao

X____ La Calera
O____ Alt Mineiro

>team from brazil win's
Are other countries even trying?

>DALE A TU CUERPO ALEGRIA LA CALERA
COME ON LA CALERA FOR FUCKS SAKES

XX___ La Calera
OO___ Alt Mineiro

uff

>UNIÓN LA CAGALERA

Fuck you La Calera.

Attached: Señor PF.jpg (820x620, 43K)

Union La Chokera

XXX__ La Calera
OOO__ Alt Mineiro

lol

>the narrator said it's the best goalkeeper from brazil
well, they were right

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOOOOOOOOOO

Victor is washed up though.

>cuadro grande nunca es familia
t. progreso

Attached: progress.jpg (372x502, 63K)

Sengen

>Marcelo Larrondo is still playing football
You really learn something new everyday.

lol

Based

Based

That would be insane

you can just quote multiple posts in one reply, you know

He’s been really good this season. Galo fans are split tho because some people want him on the bench when he clearly shows his worth from game to game.

Thought you guys would be sleeping and only notice it in the morning when I don’t check.

the concept of 'sleep' is foreign to me these days, and there is always someone to keep /copalib/ alive, don't worry about it

I really want to sleep before el paro tho. Someone should give some (You)s to the britposter so he can keep the thread bumped throughout the night

This is the quality content you dont get from /int/

Peñarol...

Today Is Bay Day

Attached: Geologia.jpg (1080x1080, 293K)

Urugay is just useless meme country. The north portuñol speaking cow farms is just gayucho rightful clay, gayuchos are just good colonizers, lot of north of Brazil is just gayuchos colonized places, they make lot of useless florest areas to prosperous haciendas. Montevideo and south is just la provincia oriental de la Argentina, even Urugays, accept it. But Colonia do Sacramento maybe Brazilian enclave, its just historically Portuguese settlement, and with may being pretty nice we have city just so close, to ferryboat distance to ours hermanos/irmãos Argentinos unidos pela integração dos povos. *brofists

Attached: 583f0cad365cc.jpg (420x269, 37K)

In twiter lot of people just memeing about Defesa e Justiça Beccacce going to mengón. Redbull me about him. He is a just cabeludo meme Sabella assistant or really good?

Whoa, Victor pulled a Fábio yesterday.

watchu' know 'bout perro caca
prolly nothin'

Attached: 1538342303396.png (497x499, 279K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_Intercontinental_Cup

We waiting you revenge in december, lad.

ga kopen mijn zaad

A team called Guano is gonna play on the Copa Ecuador Ro16.

Guano.

Can A.nal dab on Flumemense today bros?

Can Palestino please win today? Thank you.

>Neymar hit a kid during a NT training session because the kid dribbled past him
The absolute state of Nerman, lmoa
espn.com.br/video/clip/_/id/5670385

O TIME CHAMA CACA

Neymar is literally an 80's movie villain at this point

Nice bait

Politics points of you view, and media memes apart. We need to stop memeing that our clay based nation.

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-101828_1.jpg (889x451, 104K)

Pescaria é o caralho, Uruguai nem é país, são deu um bando de argentino bunda suja que merecem morrer. Eles só são Montevideo que nada mais é que uns portenhos ainda mais sujos e escrotos, nojentos. Esses bostas deixaram um cara de 60 anos que poderia ser o meu ou o seu pai ainda está na UTI, e são celebrados como heróis, o clube paga advogados pra ajudar esses monstros naquela merda de país, bando de marginais tem é mais a é que se foder.

Attached: x82012169_Torcedores-do-Penarol-sao-presos-no-Leme-na-Zona-Sul-do-Rio-de-Janeiro-RJ-nesta-quarta-.jp (1086x652, 99K)

t. mulambo

yikes

>turn on computer
>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Right on the day nothing is open, my power supply is making loud noises, great

mate the cpu just need take a shower.

Attached: cpu-pussy-wash.jpg (960x542, 70K)

t. flamerdista

My laptop's cooler makes the same noise when I'm playing heavy games

ahora lo pibeh ven gangrape y se hacen lo piola en la diwep en el ochentaise' bilardo no asia afeitarle la morcilla al utilero mientras practicabamo la linea de 3 y nos ponian video del ajacs de rainus michel

Attached: ruggeri-afeitabolas.png (837x890, 398K)

twitter.com/marcelobloc/status/1133486640893186050

Attached: o futebol vive.jpg (771x764, 114K)

at least they tried

It's dying, user.

>only team in Belo Horizonte still undefeated in Libertadores this season

Attached: América-MG (BRA).png (431x716, 138K)

Cam on Tapatense, kill those paisas.

install gentoo

el guANO senores

perro caca
murcielago guano

it's probably full of dust, just open the gabinet, grab a thick brush (or an air compressor if you have one) and clean those fans

argies really are the most sophisticated of niggers

i demand more info

>guano
>the excrement of seabirds and bats, used as fertilizer

>abel is gone
honestly, how can people keep up with those euro match threads? haven't looked at the match at all because i'm trying to read the posts, and i'm still hundreds of posts behind

>Abel out
youtube.com/watch?v=Sq1Qimqdfcg

Oy vey

Attached: IMG_20190529_171519.jpg (400x400, 22K)

> tfw no venecos today = no early matches

Attached: 6_400.gif (257x200, 460K)

not possible since online one of them has a libertadores

Dubs and peñarol chokes + massive chimpout

JEFE

MIS PERROS

Dubs and river chokes + massive chimpouts

*ahem*
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

Attached: IMG-20190529-WA0009.jpg (1080x742, 59K)

You dont read the posts, thats how, you just shitpost.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/abel-desabafa-apos-saida-do-flamengo-jamais-vou-esquecer-esse-grupo.ghtml
>Na vida, seja na minha carreira de jogador ou de treinador, sempre estive preparado para as grandes pressões e os grandes momentos. Sempre me dei bem com isso. E me habituei a encarar esses desafios de cabeça erguida. Mas jamais estive preparado para covardias e articulações. O que não suporto é traição.

Which game should I watch today? And why putfire is so shit that they are still crying about that penalty?

19:15 = Peñarol vs Dep Cali
21:30 = Atl Nacional vs Fluminense

nice, thank argie bro

AH AH AH
FORA WALDEMAR

Uuhhh...
Fuck a.nal?

Attached: download.jpg (169x169, 7K)

O Gallardo não vem, impossível. Mais fácil vir o Jesus, mas mesmo assim é difícil.

why doesn't pitana shave his head instead of keeping a couple of sad hairs?

Attached: perro raro.jpg (1024x622, 67K)

he doesn't want to accept the reality that he became a boomer.

Perro raro

So, Uruguay is so prosperous even the dogs and cats are obese?
Impressive.

They smoke too much weed

Ah, the famous larica.

Yikes!

Dubs and somebody chokes+massive chimpouts

>el toro running over people
when will he learn?

larica rulemanes

won't happen but i'll still roll for it

Reminder Deportivo Lara are the eternal good guys.

Attached: 20190423220056927010u.jpg (750x958, 47K)

> no alfajores
low energy

Why the fuck can't Palestino score, at home, against a Venezuelan team?

disgusting

Because palestinians are never at home

>neighbors throw fireworks
>start thinking burn scored an that my stream is way behind
>first-half ends
I'm confused friends

based and kikepilled

based canpion del siglo

thank you quemar

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll

>chimpout

Attached: 1557849660736.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

habbenin

>cabrera

Walks acts looks like a little bitch

CHIMPOUT!!!!!!!!!

Attached: hank-es-quemar.jpg (320x276, 26K)

FOGO NELES!

*HUFF* * HUFF* HUFF* DESPITE BEING ONLY 15% OF THE POPULATION, BRAZILIANS CHIMP OUT MORE THAN ANY SUDACA COUNTRY.

Attached: u68JsNN.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>pitana
JUST
era

PITANA PORTEÑO HIJO DE PUTA CUANTA MERCA TE DIERON LOS COLOMBIANOS

Se viene pa las casa

Attached: 1558553194168.png (690x810, 313K)

for me? it's pitana's wife

Attached: romina.jpg (624x468, 129K)

Me on the right

>burger math
DESPITE BEING ONLY 15% OF THE POPULATION, BRAZILIANS LIKE THE COLOR BLUE MORE THAN ANY SUDACA COUNTRY.

Based cartleANO

Attached: comb-over.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

COME ON PALESTINO SCORE SAM FACKING GOALS

>Viatri parece lento pero tiene movimientos dificiles de disernir
>intentando una vaselina que termina para un defenza
>un abrazo para thiago
holy fuck, this espn2 niggers are brain damaging

Attached: inteloligencia.gif (960x540, 1.13M)

INCOMING CHIMPOUT
>le tocó la carita 2 veces

based
fuck cali
america chad here

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PUUUUUUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

top kek

Attached: 1504039007746.jpg (537x635, 119K)

Cali must be really shit

watch out peñarol bros, most cali negros carry foot long knives

RIP Palestino

hues aren't even good at chimpouts
>youtube.com/watch?v=dzO9TBklhJY
GOAT chimps are playing and fire melts metal

Attached: el peña.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Good by Palestino
They didn't explode so good

Is Chile good at american football?

Attached: nice penal.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

So, in the end Rogerio Ceni was not a meme manager at all?

yes it was, Colon defender did a hand volley inside the small box. Also a team who do this should be automatically qualified though

Attached: 1528798357434.webm (860x464, 2.94M)

>beating ceará
Not even a (You)

CHIMPOUTS EVERYWHERE

Attached: chimp.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

La Equidad or a.nal?

>There's literally an antifa flag among Botafogo-PB supporters

Attached: 1524363556972.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>encarta
lmao i forgot about that

But to their defence, I doubt the supporters don't even care at all to know about what antifa is tho.

WHY BAHIA

hate both

La equidad, based Bogota

t. triggered bolsominions (insecure)

I want minions memes now

Not at all. I don't like neocons either. I dislike antifas and neoleftists more tho.

>calling Santani "Satanico"
heh

Attached: 1300671064717.jpg (248x240, 36K)

Shouts out to Medellin putas, best pussy you'll get.

Attached: f1cd759b3b115b54-328x400.jpg (328x400, 35K)

>bahia state anthem
Yikes! I said, yikes!

This, Bogota has the worst.

based guano

i think im going to watch sao paulo lose have another terrible day, brehs
cant wait to mock them after getting eliminated by fucking bahia, my week will be great
if the match is too bad ill watch fluminense x ldu v2 for sum laughs

New thread

next thread

>Penarol are gonna have to go to Rio again

Attached: b4q9x1fjuwemw7btxo4fdebwt.jpg (652x408, 71K)

>floo

k not fair with based barco