How bad is Toronto going to get swept?

How bad is Toronto going to get swept?

Attached: 0DE7273F-B8C1-4190-B797-0BF355AEEE0B.jpg (1000x656, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRSx0rIFcMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Raptors match up with the Warriors extremely well. I wouldn't be surprised if they go up 2-0 on them, especially with no KD.

The Raptors can beat the Warriors by exposing inherent weaknesses in their team. Curry is an amazing player, but his defense isn't good. Raptors did something unconventional by getting the switch for Curry to guard Danny Green. Green would post Curry up in the paint then either get space for the jumper or lay it in.

Kawhi guarding Durant will obviously be crazy to watch, but it will also be the Raptors game plan to have Siakam and Lowry attack Looney to get him into foul trouble, and Van Vleet to continue to move off-ball and hit shots.

Ibaka might get more minutes in this series than Gasol to have a better match up against Draymond and Jerebko, but Gasol would be amazing if Demarcus is back.

And if Demarcus is back, Siakam is going to have a field day slashing against him.

Kawhi will put up 25+ regardless of what happens.

Wow this guy sounds like he knows basketball, or took a bunch of adderall and knows the names of all the starters. Either way a quality post for a burger.

Attached: 7D705A05-3AE8-43C0-AB8F-40F29C96A6C8.jpg (877x674, 87K)

who else /cumtown/ here

>Canadians being in any position to judge and evaluate American basketball opinons

have fun losing in 4 leafboy

it's a canadian sport

Not gonna lie, it’ll be hilarious watching Toronto crash and burn. But I’m all seriousness we can’t let the leafs win a title

mastered and dominated by Americans

hockey is next, leafbro

those aren't americans lol

They will win one game

they will be the first team to give up a 3-0 lead

Why isn't KD going to be playing? It seems like his injury isn't as bad as what they originally thought.

If kd does play then are we fucked, or we fucked regardless if KD plays or not.

If Gasol can hit >30% from three, vanvleet keeps dropping the three's, and danny green and Powell desparately need to show up all 7 games, then raptors have a chance

yes, they are

calf injuries are nasty and extremely t

Bucks only had Giannis. Golden State has an actual team.

Attached: 1558817680554.jpg (800x824, 473K)

players: africans who hate trump
fans: chinese mexicans from the filipines
owners: jews

tell me again what part of the nba is american lol

>even the N refers to two nations

That sounds 100% American to me

Warriors sweep in 5

name? Plz and thank you

Me sadly

hey, props for admitting it

wish I could see stav in toronto this summer

they were Africans about 6 or 7 generations ago

fans are from various nationalities, not just chinese and mexican

not all jews own everything in the US

By your logic, that means you are most likely not canadian

you disappoint me leafbro

jokes on you, i spent the first 19 years of my life in the states

Yeah that would be cool. They'll never come anywhere near where I live but from what I've seen their shows seem fun. When I first heard of the podcast a couple of years back I started playing it on a road trip and my fiance didn't talk to me for an hour because there was some bit about a car salesman wanting to fuck a trans woman that offended her

Hockey belongs to finns
>the finnish farmers hockey league dominated nhl "stars"

>you will never be that cup of coffee

why even live, Raps in 7

Attached: 1512022854356.jpg (267x181, 9K)

So if the Raps win do they visit Trump or Trudeau ?

Both

America is a mutt nation owned by the jews, the nba is 100% american

lol Danny Green is not swinging a series against the fucking warriors.
I would not be shocked if the Raptors win. Their lack of depth won't be an issue thanks to GSW's shit depth, and they have the length to bother shooters. The X-factor is whether or not the Raps can get into their second-level PNR switches quickly enough to bail Gasol out before Curry humiliates him, without giving up an easy three in the process. tall task.

it's the addy; total pseud babble

I hope they don't get swept. GSW is known for shitting the bed once or twice in a series. Ideally I want it to be a competitive series. But I'm assuming that it will be a boring lopsided series where the only time Raptors win is when GSW play like ass.

Attached: 1495588620976.jpg (1031x1200, 164K)

4-2 if KD is out for the entire series

Might even be 4-0 if KD comes back for game 2

Trudeau if they lose, because that means their enemy didn't win.

is their podcast worth checking out? it's on my list because the little bit i've heard was pretty funny. but whats like the gist of it?

Anthony.

it's really funny. the best episode is bully town premium. all the premium eps are on youtube too.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRSx0rIFcMA