Heem mma general

zerohedge.com
bjpenn.com

fuck you elias

Attached: FA4B2246-C822-4B03-B3D6-4761C830619B.jpg (898x893, 122K)

Conor McGregor awakes on a bed in a rustic room. Through his blurred vision, he can make out a figure standing beside him. His eyes focus. It's Khabib Nurmagomedov.
"Why didn't yew just... kill me?"
"You don't have fear death. You welcome this. Your punishment needs to be more severe."
"Torture."
"Yes. But not your body. Your soul."
"Where am I?"
Khabib opens the blinds of Conor's bedside window. "Training camp. My village. Where I train to become fighter."
Conor stares at the ceiling in unblinking despair. He groans with his mouth agape.
"There's reason why this training camp is worst hell–this training camp #1 hell on Earth: hope."
Conor lies still, unresponsive.
"Hope is what we have in Dagestan, not money. Every fighter who train here–who fight here, he want become best. So easy, so simple. And like men stranded in ocean, they turn to drink water from sea to help thirst. Many have died trying. And they learn here they can have no despair until they learn this: what is 'hope'."
Conor sits up to meet Khabib's gaze. He spits in his face, "FUCK YEW!"
Khabib wipes the spit from his face. "Fame have cost you your strength. Money have defeated you. Don't worry, I still make you humble." Khabib flicks on a tube TV. The static dissipates to reveal two anchors on Fox Sports 1 discussing Conor's absence and Khabib's upcoming fight with Tony Ferguson.
"You watch me fight him."
"NO!"
"Yes. You watch me fight this guy. You watch me smesh him."
Conor struggles under his blanket, but he can't seem to grapple it off. "Fuck yew, ya Dagestani rat!"
"Yes, you watch this..." Khabib says as he slowly exits the room. "You watch..."

Attached: banurmagomedov.png (600x399, 221K)

Don’t een worry bout it bee, Elias Theodorou will be a drawl forshuuure in Smellafart.

This is, indeed, the thread... A true intellectual as the image and helpful links + commentary as the message. Yeah, I’m thinking we found our thread.

I reported the orange juice lana thread an hour ago this could take awhile to settle.

Lol airplane are we working against each other now or what?

Who's next for Veronica Macedo?

They were right all along. Ufc really is just glorified WWE.

>>Yea Forums let's get a move on fellas

i'm really the mexican phone poster btw.

Attached: derek schott magachuds on suicide prevention hotline bling.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

I guess France should have their world cup revoked for having such a boring style. Oh wait, sorry, that's not how real sports work.

Love seeing the same cazzies who were up in arms about BNFC cutting pay for boring fights cheering the UFC for basically doing the same thing.

High IQ post. Everyone who complains steals the events anyway too!

cringe

No trolling: Favourite female fighter.?

Elias Theodourou

alright i gotta go EKRE got BTFO & it's late. make sure to report the boston butt spammer for NSFW so he gets range banned.

NON SPAMMER THREAD

Elias “The Journeyman” Theodorkos contract ran out or reached a clause point and the UFC decided to cut him or not renew his contract. They didn’t take money he already got paid you unread blithering fucking zero

Reported

>BN
>Bare Nuckle

Attached: 1492741600092.png (269x224, 153K)

By choosing not to re-sign him when he by every relevant metric deserves to be re-signed they are in effect taking money from him. You cant advertise yourself as a sport with the best in the world without also doing everything in your power to ensure competitive integrity.

It's why Kaepernick was able to sue the nfl for not being signed because of his activism. It's why Leslie Smith is suing the UFC for not re-signing her because of project spearhead. It's why US lawmakers are considering taking action in the mma space and likely will if the UFC becomes big enough to warrant regulation.

We all know Dana is a money grubbing piece of shit, I'm just saying dont ever fool yourself into thinking you're watching anything other than a glorified WWE match.

He is not entitled to anything. He is a journeyman. Why are you such a monopolist bootlicker that thinks the UFC should hoard every fighter? Why aren’t you crying about Ryan Bader not being in the UFC?

This is the one.

>He is not entitled to anything.
The UFC is based out of the US. In the US, people have rights that they are entitled to, because of laws, such as labor laws. Why are you trying to argue about something you clearly know nothing about?

elias is a fucking zilch

It's literally 2019 spammy, get some fucking help already. You've been shitting this board up with your utterly deranged nonsense for years now.

He's very close to his goal. Much closer than you think.

Elias can turn this ship around with a little sticktudediveness

fair enough

you're not wrong about alexa grasso's chances