Based Englishman destroys seething Argie

>Messi waited for Milner in the tunnel after the game
>Messi didn't realise Milner spoke Spanish and started shouting abuse at him, calling him a "donkey" over and over
>Milner: 'I asked him if he was all right, but he wasn't having it. I don't think he realised I understood his Spanish. He said: "That foul you did, that's because I nutmegged you (in 2015)". I left him to it at that point and went into the changing room.

Why do Argies and spics in general SEETHE so hard? Is this really the GOAT?

Attached: Milner-Messi-781440.jpg (620x413, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7070751/Riveting-interview-James-Milner-player-never-stops-surprising.html
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-milner-reveals-lionel-messis-16203251
rt.com/sport/460307-lionel-messi-james-milner-donkey/
express.co.uk/sport/football/1132192/Barcelona-Lionel-Messi-Liverpool-James-Milner-Champions-League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many Champions League has England's Brave James Milner won? And what about Messi? Milner is a classless wanker from Leeds.

Haha that's funny

Manlets are insecure everywhere.

I thought Messi could only speak Catalan

>that's because I nutmegged you (in 2015)
petty little bastard lmao

how many Falkland islands does Argentina have?
argies are forever under the foot of the Anglo

>Messi brings up a nutmeg from 4 years ago
This guy is so fucking pathetic, only talking big because he knows all his team mates will back him, Milner would crush him

Attached: 01BB81FB-E26D-429F-9FE0-E4A22C40194C.gif (422x281, 2.35M)

>speaking Spanish to a Brit who probably parties in Ibiza every year

Silly Messi!

God I wish that were me.

>imagine wanting nothing but to take a shower and rest after a hard game, when some autistic manlets stops you and screeches incomprehensibly

Attached: 1558292050822.jpg (720x720, 52K)

no you dont you weirdo

>english bum trying to fight one of the best players ever

>believing any of this is true
Oh dear.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7070751/Riveting-interview-James-Milner-player-never-stops-surprising.html

It is though, why would Milner make it up? He's not the type

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_99fe626e-5f5c-11e8-a5a8-017dcfd37dc1.jpg (685x385, 31K)

There are people unironically taking Messoy's side in this.
Absolute mega cringe

Attached: 1558002511501.jpg (1748x1689, 840K)

How do you know what type he is? The fact he gassing about this supposed incident at all demonstrates what a classless mong he is and the thick wogs like you fall for it.

VPN off Lionel

>mega cringe
hola redditor

>daily mail

You too, James.

"That foul you did, that's because I nutmegged you (in 2015)".

lol Messi living in Milners head for 4 years rent free

They're direct quotes from an interview SJW cuck

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-milner-reveals-lionel-messis-16203251
rt.com/sport/460307-lionel-messi-james-milner-donkey/
express.co.uk/sport/football/1132192/Barcelona-Lionel-Messi-Liverpool-James-Milner-Champions-League

>
milner is 1,75 so this argument doesnt count

>y-y-you too
>Not realising Milner wouldn't need a VPN to post with a UK flag
>Absolutely seething spic angry at the glorious Anglo again

Attached: Liverpool-Players-Return-to-Pre-Season-Training.jpg (615x409, 37K)

If Boring James Milner says it happened, it definitely happened.

>>Not realising Milner wouldn't need a VPN to post with a UK flag
He's in Spain, you fucking thick nigger.

Attached: 12.jpg (600x494, 63K)

his jaw makes up for it

He's taller than Messi tho

Why would you even make this mild Football discussion about nationalities? There is no rivalry between Messi and Milner, one is one of the greatest to ever do it, the other is just an inbreed hick.

why would he be in Spain now, there's a week before the final

stupid Unitedkingdomian

Milner has nothing interesting to say so he talks about other people. He's probably seething that Jeremy Kyle has been cancelled.

>inbreed hick

Milner literally has better genetics than any huehue who ever lived

Attached: milner.jpg (850x510, 35K)

tell me more about this fetish

>unitedkingdomian
No such thing. He’s an English cunt

Because Liverpool are at a training camp preparing for the final

OP is Faggot j*urnalist tier

He wasn’t happy,’ Milner told the Mail on Sunday.

‘He was giving me plenty in Spanish going down the tunnel at half-time as well. He was calling me ‘burro’.

James Milner put Lionel Messi on the desk at Camp Nou
Milner put Messi on the desk at Camp Nou (Getty Images)
‘It translates as donkey but I think it’s also used in Spanish football as a general term for someone who goes around kicking people.

‘I asked him if he was all right, but he wasn’t having it. I don’t think he realised I understood his Spanish.

Attached: 1557855909647.jpg (1216x654, 202K)

England is not a country. It's a region. The country is called United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Educate yourself.

The Yorkshire Chad

>England is not a country.
Oh fucking hell, it's you again with your retarded, pig shit ignorant nonsense. I thought you may have necked yourself after last time you were humiliated on this and ran off.

Attached: unitedkingdom.jpg (381x96, 17K)

England is a nation. The UK is the country. That's why it's called the Nation's League, or the Six Nations.

He said he was an English cunt. What has your post got to do with what he said?

What do you think you're proving here, you dumb third-worlder?

UK is a sovereign state and a union of countries. England is a country. You can argue against facts all you want, you're still wrong.

Pretty big manlet

>England is a nation. The UK is the country. That's why it's called the Nation's League, or the Six Nations.
fuck me son, you're as thick as a submarine door.

>get insulted
>"based"

english people are women

hispanica are the epinome of BETA

Haha, this just comes across as an attempt by Milner to convince people he's not a dumb uncultured fuckwit cos he can speak a foreign language. Lineker-tier twattery.

Uhhhhhh source

You guys want to stop your preteen, virginal, /int/ tier shitflinging about countries and instead focus on the fact Liverpool and Milli have cucked the GOAT forever more?

>Milli
you're such a bender.

Seethe more this is Milners source of nutrition. If you don’t rate Milner your retarded. He’s a solid 7 every game, will do a job where ever he’s put on the pitch. He’s a genuine sportsman. Weak chin messoy getting crushed by Chadchin Anglo milli.

I'm sure Messi will be kept awake all night by this scathing put down.
How will he ever recover?

Barca where absolute classless cunts over both legs it was embarrassing we are just mocking the absolute cunty fuck. Redmen braaaaap!

You aren't doing anything, wog.

can you speak a foreign language

Si

u u u u

>Milner living in Messi's head
>ftfy
Go easy on the goon there cunt, its only fucking midday.

Imagine thinking this was a good comeback

Why did this make my willy fizz?

How many clubs has messoy been successful with again? Milner was the best player at villa for years, won two leagues and an fa cup with City and has made the champions league final 2 years in a row with Liverpool. Messi gets knocked out in the quarters every year lmao, can't even win the tinpot copa del rey

Cringe

If Milner wins the CL his career is complete, and he did it in a proper league

james, please.

Tbf to Milner, idk if he actually had fouled
him like that purely because of that nutmeg but rather Milner fouled him like that because of the experience from the nutmeg and used his experience to stop it happening again.

messi keeps a mental list of everyone he nutmegged
that's pretty based

Look at that chasm on his cheek

That was the strongest nutmeg I have ever seen. He left Milner planted on his ass.

>Mirror
>Express
Nice valid resources you got there retard

shut it you serb rape baby

>le twinkled toes Messi vs England's very own Brave Brave James Milner

Why do Bongs like to name all their players Brave?

>you now remember James Milner at Leeds

>you now remember we've actually known about Milner since 2002, before we've even heard about Messi, and he could easily still be playing even after Messi retires

I'm surprised than Messi even knew who the fuck he is and that they played in 2015

this. I guess the myth of autismo messi ends here.

But could he do it on a sunny afternoon in Granada?

Just checked the news articles about it myself. Unironically I have to drop Messi for this.

Absolutely this

One, this weekend.

I'll apologise on his behalf as the Chileans were on our side during the Falklands, but they stopped short of invading Argentina when it turned out that as soon as we removed their French made shit they collapsed.

Why would you want to be a turk

If he's on mobile, it's british

Kek

Fuck Milner.

united kingdom is a kingdom, it says that right in the name. a kingdom of countries (united)

Barcelona need Milner more than they need Messi rn
Ones an 8/10 midfield workhorse who can do anything required of him for 90 minutes
The others a luxury playmaker who delivers 10/10 performances for 5 minutes of each match when you’re already ahead, and that’s only if you’re lucky. For the other 85 minutes of every game Messi is dead weight.

>Barcelona need Milner more than they need Messi

Attached: 5a57735591936_10KXmsRr__605.jpg (306x273, 29K)

>He said: "That foul you did, that's because I nutmegged you (in 2015)".

Attached: this tickles me.jpg (433x419, 97K)

>burro
>burro
>burro, burro
>burro

Hey man what did I ever do to you

there are people taking side in an altercation between 2 people they are not related to in any ways
Absolute mega cringe

Probably he' make it up for the same reason that the Daily Mail would. I mean, seriously, it's in the Mail and you believe it?

Attached: DailyFail3.jpg (506x681, 60K)

B-b-but the BBC think Lineker is God.
How can the BBC be wrong?

Attached: Breaking News1.jpg (640x360, 134K)

I doubt he will, actually.
I've already heard rumours that he's moving to Man Utd to try to hide his shame.

Holy fuck its literally this image personified

Attached: Learning Spanish.jpg (480x714, 42K)

There's a difference between making up some transfer story, and faking an entire interview you do with somebody that is across multiple papers.

STFU, idiot.

I like how they've being trying to dodge the Brexit Party today by claiming "remain" won the EU elections.