Did you guys know you can't legally enter Canada, not even as a tourist, if you have a criminal record...

Did you guys know you can't legally enter Canada, not even as a tourist, if you have a criminal record? Am I supposed to believe that all these guys are clean?

Attached: canadian-flag-620x310.jpg (620x310, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canada–United_States_border_crossings#Unstaffed_road_crossings
google.com/maps/place/49°00'00.7"N 121°03'46.8"W/@49.0050889,-121.0807455,12.54z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d49.0002!4d-121.063?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toronto isn't a part of Canada.

That's right. Canada is literally a Utopian Noah's Ark where only the purest humans have been gathered for when the rest of the Earth gets engulfed in fire and all the vermin gets cleansed off this planet.

you cannot even visit Canadian niagara falls with a criminal record

Nigger, you can't visit the USA with a criminal record too.

yeah I have heard that before. its kind of crazy Tbh

Drayboon going to get pardoned before game 1? No way that nigger hasn't had multiple charges.

you can still visit the meh part of Niagara Falls, the part in the US

Attached: Niagara-Falls-USA-Buffalo-NY-2.jpg (1500x2240, 2.24M)

There are more impressive falls in Hamilton

This. Devils punch bowl blows that out any day.

we need to build a wall

there's an entire show on one of the off NBC channels dealing with Canadian Border Patrol. They deport all the Montana druggies and German smugglers all the time.

It does not even matter since the boats take you the same way and that's the only impressive thing about the falls, to be under them

WOULD I LIE TO YOU

t. irrelevant shithole

the t. stands for toronto yes?

Yeah well this isn’t accurate. Not only did myself and my Aussie friend (who both have criminal records) get into Canada at the Detroit birder but we also got caught bringing fireworks in and they still let us through.

We proceeded to get wasted in Toronto and light off the fireworks out the windows while we were driving. Suck it Canada.

They went to college instead of the hood

where you from lad?

Canada, my foreign Torontonian friend.

Not nearly as harsh tho. A dui can get you bounced from canada. Meanwhile dems want to let mexicans and south americans pour over the border

too afraid to tell me your shantytown I see. oh well

that's because all DUIs are considered felonies here whereas you can have a misdemeanor DUI in the states

>tfw you couldn't go "u-uhhh ir-irrelevant..! ..heh" when your non-canadian trashheap is mocked for desperately trying to get noticed by actually relevant American cities
The charm of being Canadian is comfy irrelevancy, no wonder some foreigner from Toronto can't relate.

Ok? Thanks for proving my point faggit

reported to the Royal Maple Syrup & Poutine Brigade.
you'll be receiving a semi-stern letter (with some helpful advice for entering w/o fireworks next time) and a complimentary box of butter tarts and Nanaimo bars, and a framed lithograph of the Queen Elizabeth.

Attached: Canada's Queen .jpg (1440x2560, 821K)

based Kapuskasing detected

imagine getting this upset over toronto, though I understand that's part of the charm of being from an irrelevant shithole

name one other thing the border is harsh about

Kek as if you think that's bad ass. It's just fireworks you massive losers.

>what is getting a pardon

grow up

>getting this upset over toronto
I'm just replying to a lad getting upset that people are having a go at the funny "notice me senpai" attitude Toronto has

that's a lot of cope in one post

I've been to Ottawa and it was nothing but a bunch of poo's dancing their hindu chants at parks. Is Toronto worse?

We get some Canadian border patrol over here. It's fucking funny when some redneck statesian just drives up there woth no passport so they open his boot and find big guns and they're real nice trying to explain to dumbfuck cletus that he needs a passport because it's a whole nother country AND he can't just bring assault rifles around with him.

It's good that you have a friend even if he is Australian

>c-cope
Aww sweetie..

I was confused for a sec because Dublin Airport has an entire US wing for immigration with US personnel then I realized you were talking about the show. And yea, I remember one episode some inbred had 30 rifles in his van and he thought it was normal.

we have the same thing, if you write to your member of parliament and ask for a picture of the queen they are obliged under law to give you one.

bit odd Tbh

apparently that just ended here like yesterday

Dublin Airport and Shannon Airport both have US immigration pre-flight, so once you get on the plane you're good to go once it lands. It's the only place outside the US with this facility. It's pretty good.

Attached: best-friends-903.jpg (594x436, 46K)

Ottawa has it. I worked there and did all my customs at their airport.

WILL TRADE RAPTORS FOR BRUINS.
this Canada exists solely north of the 49th parallel.

Cool, apparently I have bad information. Still, it is good because you get out way quicker once you arrive.

>Hamilton.
the surrey of Ontario. would rather KMS.

yeah every major Canadian Airport has it. YVR as well and I am sure Pearson does as well.

There are unmanned roads between the US and Canada where you can slip across
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canada–United_States_border_crossings#Unstaffed_road_crossings

google.com/maps/place/49°00'00.7"N 121°03'46.8"W/@49.0050889,-121.0807455,12.54z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d49.0002!4d-121.063?hl=en

Attached: 1496096795795.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Build a wall?

>he's never crossed the border accidentally and then been arrested for trying to illegally enter his own country

Attached: 1465718529324.jpg (266x340, 31K)

hhahaha fuckin Tsawwassen

Gucci Mane was literally at the game the other day