Is there any sport in which males are inferior to females?

Is there any sport in which males are inferior to females?

Attached: file.png (1024x606, 1.5M)

100m sprint to the kitchen.

this thread again? It's already settled, synchronized swimming

no

Not a sport, and what proof do you have to backup your claim they are superior in that?

artistic swimming is an olympic sport
1) only females compete
2) higher body fat % is beneficial in this sport

Have sex

>artistic swimming is an olympic sport
LOL
>1) only females compete
Oh, so they are better at something only they do? Thanks.

extreme distance running/swimming

LE 9GAG TROLLER MASTER XD!

They aren't better at none of those.

An horse racing

>olympic sport
If you need to put an olympic before sport, it's not a sport.

I believe long distance swimming was the only one they have any measurable advantage in, but I have no idea if that was actually true or not

Can this be considered a sport when the one doing it is the animal and not the human?
How come all the mayor horse racing winners are male?

>but I have no idea if that was actually true or not
It's not.

attwhoring

yes they are better because they're the only ones officially competing. it's not a profession for males so why would males train ardually for something not worth their time?

it's a sport, they have international competitions like any other sport

>yes they are better because they're the only ones officially competing.

Attached: file.png (500x366, 251K)

>a chinese kid is better than messi at football but he doesn't actually play football

have a (you)

Your hallucination has been noted.

Not even close to true in conventional long distance. The thought is maybe they could compete in swimming marathon like distances.
Also female swimmers are at a disadvantage because they peak at 15, whereas males can improve until ~32. Almost everything the female body does in puberty isn't beneficial for swimming.

bitch looks like young thug

people always post these threads of women doing these sports but the jannies keep deleting them. i don't think men could do those sports better tBh

the sandwich making olympics

Attached: tippytopkeksnthings.gif (396x168, 1.8M)

that "why did I even show up" look in these womens faces is is just perfect

Gymnastics, sure man can do best most hard related to strength moves, but the beauty and grace is huge factor in this sport.

this.

long distance swimming.different hip shape and fat distribution makes the float better

soccer :^)

lol she came in 6th

except the move the magic manlets that compete in gymnatics are more complex, difficult and from a sporting pov superior

Nobody on earth can swim to the distances necessary for that to become threshold advantage.

In 2015 at the world aquatic championship in Russia men's teams competed.

Attached: ap_kenyon_smith_ss_jp_120730_ssv.jpg (300x411, 33K)

>men

Stop replying to this neckbeard

IIRC at the very top levels of ultra marathons and long distance swimming women are better because of their naturally higher levels of body fat not only does that help them over distance but the fat distribution around the hips also aids buoyancy in the water

24-hour records:
>262.19 km (162.919 miles) for women
>303.506 km (188.590 miles) for men

Have gay sex

And only woman gynastics get famous. Zannetti get gold to us in 2012, also silver in 2016 and nobody reminder him nowdays. Or anybody reminder the gold of best korea in last olimpics? The most famous here is this faggot because he cry everytime and now finally, revelated him is gay, and also have sister gynastic shit that never win anything. In other hand successful female gynastics are celebrities.

Attached: o-DIEGO-HYPOLITO-570.jpg (570x379, 60K)

fags

>it's a sport, they have international competitions like any other sport
they have international competitions in backgammon too doesn't make it a sport

Sharpshooting. Women have wider hips giving them a better stance

The only Romanian I can name without some few meme footballers and Dracula (actually Hungarian) is Nadia Comaneci, that's explains so much.

Not true.

>she

Shut the fuck up commie bootlicker.

Lol

Basicale a marathon of difference. Impressive

Worse spatial processing though.

soccer is an olympic sport

Look how fucking triggered lol

Who wins?
>Men's middle school all time GOAT squad. A collection of the 10 greatest 8th grade basketball players of all time
vs
>WNBA team

Attached: zionwilliamson.jpg (1000x1299, 617K)

Swimming yes. Been proven. Not running tho although the disparity is much less than other sports

Have sex

equestrian and some swimming. But why does it matter

even an average high school team would wreck WNBA players. The GOAT 8th grade team would have Lebron and a bunch of other man-sized 13 year olds. 8th graders sweep

How is it superior when it’s literally not judged that way lol

Nikolai Ceaușescu, and Jana Wendt I think she's Romanian maybe

False equivalency

And not a sport

Ummm Women can be better in any sport. It's all about effort. Keep your misogynistic ideas away please.

not even cooking

They havw more sucess in sexual matket game. A mediocre tier woman is more successful than average chad man, if her want.

Australia's female World Cup team (soccer) lost to 13 year old boys, badly, in a pre-tournament match.

So what

Adult females are getting btfo by boys that aren't even adults

Your point?

if you get blown the fuck out by boys, then the grown men will curb stomp you.

What haircut is this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-082100_1.jpg (411x788, 42K)

this guy is half-right.
Woman are certainly NOT better at extreme distance running, they are only less bad as distance increases.

However they ARE about equal (too few examples to really compare with accuracy) at ultra-long-distance swimming.
And the reason for that is the same thing that makes women so magically delicious: body fat.
Muscle helps you sink, body fat helps you float.

pic related: this pretty American lass is the world's best female ultra-long-distance swimmer, roughly equal to the best man.

Attached: w35u3853y458345034u4u5834059094 mfw Lynne Cox has twice held the record for fastest swim across the (1420x946, 83K)

Would let that black tranny peg me desu.