Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-031416.jpg (720x564, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ronaldo exits a tournament before the finals though

But how many finals did they play?

>madridistaheaven
i won't visit your twitter sundeep

>Messi has the most finals won
>Messi has the most finals goals scored
>Messi has the most finals assist given
>Messi has 8 league titles in a decade where Ronaldo played in the same league
>Messi eliminated Ronaldo twice in "Mr Champions" competition
>Messi has more silverware
>Messi has more golden boots compared to the "goalkscoring machine"
>Messi has more all time club goals in 180 less games
>Messi has higher CL scoring ratio

Tick tock Cristiano.

It's literally fake news, he's counting the Euro final in which ronaldo didn't play and crap like the international club cup

Don't bring up real, individual statistics, dude, that's not fair. You also forgot:

>Messi has a much, much better conversion rate on shots/per than CR7

>didnt played

he did but was injrured early

This post does as well , what's your point , one messifag defeats the other's logic ? Not to mention messi didnt play at all in 2006 , has 2 goals in total in CL finals and pretty much rides on domestic or cwc tournament stats ?

uh oh

Attached: Lol.jpg (1070x546, 77K)

>Copa del rey (not this time)
>Club world cup
>The legendary super cup

Why does twain keep using an Indian proxy? Everyone knows it's him.

Calling me twain isn't gonna change that he chokes lol.

So he exited more than Messi and still managed to win more, while playing in the same league for most of his career? That's why Greece got fucked up in debt, you gyros don't know how to count.

ronaldo also raped more women

Oh no no no

Ah yes I remember when he scored two against the mighty Nigeria in the u20 World Cup. I've lived a beautiful life, in the age of Messhit.

>he's counting the Euro final in which ronaldo didn't play
Lmfao opinion discarded. He played half an hour before being deliberately injured by the cheating “French” scum

>he played a half an hour
Lol he played 15 minutes and had 1 touch, his second touch was the one where he got injured, and watched his team perform and win without him. Just like he's watching his team perform and win in the nations league. He will come back and ruin it as usual.

If you don't believe he only touched the ball once you can check out his participation

youtube.com/watch?v=Qd82YFfAXYI

>Almost 22 million views watching him cry on the ground after 18 seconds.

messhitfags BTFO 4 eternity

Attached: 1372903493433.jpg (640x480, 59K)

>these never count the fact that Messi for nearly his entire career has had the two best midfielders of the past fifteen years, the best defensive midfielder of the last fifteen years, the best right back of the decade, and the best coach of the last fifteen years when he won nearly all of his accolades and trophies

>crap like the international club cup
Sorry but crap or not it counts since you have to win the CL to even have access to it.

yeah, most of those are blatantly false, or are incredibly misleading
missi is a fraud
Tsuu will be remembered as the one true GOAT

>"Oy carumberg! We haven't won anything this season! Our customers might drop us if they think we're unsuccessful! Find me any stats you can about Messi being bad or Barcelona being bad or just something to take the heat off!"

This is pure cringe. It was like when Manure went to shit.
>"Since 2014..."

>lost 7 finals
Where have I heard that before?

Attached: spoo7ysmall.jpg (960x555, 86K)

Here's some real stats for you
CR 5 legit CL trophies
Messi 1 legit CL trophy(2006(which he didn't play much in), 2009, 2011 were all stolen)

Messi killed his wife's ex.

COPE

kek