*is the best football league*

*is the best football league*

Attached: la liga.jpg (2600x1777, 139K)

If barca are so shit that they got dabbed by valencia all season who then got bullied by arseanal then how is laliga good? Teams are bottom tier

Yes indeed, unlike what bongs want you to believe, football wasn't created in 2019.

Attached: 182736362627161.png (1080x1920, 2.19M)

>posting victories against a team that won the premier league when even leicester did
not a big deal desu (desu means to be honest after the filter)

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Good one OP!

this level of parity is innnnsaaane

>current league winner
barcelona

>current cup winner
valencia, beating barcelona

>reigning champions league winner
real madrid

what a league

Kek, another hearty chortle!

Thread of the year

you’ll miss la liga dominance once footy is reduced to a wasteland of pacy niggas running back and forth like headless chickens

The best football to watch this season (by far) has been from PL clubs.

Also

Lemar, Partey, Semedo, Malcolm, Vinicius etc al.

Stop with this meme already.

Just lol if anyone in this world thinks otherwise.

Arsenal would stomp that league

>Valencia is the 4th best team in Spain
lmao

How many international titles?

>International titles
Do people give a shit about them?

Given how butthurt you are over Tottenham inevitably winning the CL, yes.

You write etc because you cant name more. Spanish football has much less niggers than your league. Its not just about winning we should aim for good and entertaining football.

And remember, 2019 was a good year for english football, thats it. Before this season there were no debate at all.

You mean 6 years.

>you'll miss diving, crying and refball

nah

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1788px-Serie_A_TIM_-_Logo_2018.svg.png (1788x2560, 275K)

I write etc because I don't watch La Liga, it bores me to death.

So outside of Atletico, RM and Barca i know sweet fa over the amount of pacey negroes in your league. Think there is one playing for Bilbao or something too.

If you want, I can do some research into it. Given that I've named a fair few (all things considered) I am willing to bet that I am right and you are wrong, paco.

Na it was better last year too when everyone got out of their group

Good joke.

Attached: [email protected] (896x504, 63K)

>Spanish football has much less niggers

Protip: Spics are niggers.
Lol Liga was (((on top))) while the entirely manufactured rivalry between Messi and Penaldo was ongoing. And what a rollercoaster that was, I couldn't wait to see Messi score 12 against FC Tractor and then wonder whether Penaldo would manage to get 13 penalties when Halal played them the following week.
The only countries that takes continental cup competitions (Europa League, Champions League etc) are ones with fucking garbage tier domestic leagues. Which includes you, Germany, and France. You could include the Netherlands if you like, but other than the zoomerun they've been irrelevant for years, Italy too, although there's still some excitement in the league because you aren't sure whether the cheque from Juve has cleared before kick off time. You consider those the pinnacle because of the shit domestic league, just like hues consider the Club World Cup some kind of incredible achievement - because they have a garbage domestic league. That same competition means nothing to you, not because you're domestic league is better, but because you consider the two sides playing each other so differently you look at more like an exhibition match. The CL winners have proven they're better against a better class of competition and therefore the match is irrelevant. The Hues know that the European teams are stronger and that's why they think it's something great when their Hue teams defeat them. Despite them not knowing that the European players and customers couldn't give a fuck about it, not really.
So why do you both consider tournaments to be worth more than a real league? I've already told you - because your domestic divisions are pure dog shit.
How good is an amateur boxer against prime Mike Tyson? Not very. How much better would he look if he was fighting Tyson immediately after Tyson had just fought 8 12 rounders? A lot better. Apply that to teams from different leagues playing each other.

Attached: 5675676.jpg (480x362, 30K)

Based and redpilled