/trans/ - Martial is the new Pele edition

>Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal are all interested in signing 27-year-old Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez, who is not expected to stay at Bayern Munich after his loan deal from Real Madrid ends this summer. (Mirror)

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has confirmed the Bundesliga champions' interest in Manchester City's Germany winger Leroy Sane. (Suddeutsche Zeitung - in German)

>City are preparing themselves for a bid for the 23-year-old from the German giants which would break their transfer record. (Mail)

Arsenal want to sign winger Ryan Fraser, 25, after the Europa League final, but Bournemouth want £30m for the Scotland international. (Independent)

>Tottenham have contacted Real Madrid in an attempt to start negotiations over midfielder Marco Asensio, 23, but have been told Spain international is not for sale. (AS - in Spanish)

Manchester United remain interested in signing France's 24-year-old midfielder Adrien Rabiot, who is set to leave Paris St-Germain on a free transfer during the summer. (Manchester Evening News)

>Manchester United have improved a £12m-a-year deal offered to Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt and are hopeful the 19-year-old Dutch centre-back will sign for them. (Sport, via Express)

Newcastle United boss Rafael Benitez has told Marseille and Roma that his main priority is agreeing a new contract at St James' Park after being approached about their managerial vacancies. (Chronicle)

>The Magpies are weighing up making a move for CSKA Moscow right-back Mario Fernandes, with Atletico Madrid also interested in the Brazil-born Russia international. (Star)

Four players - Italian full-back Matteo Darmian, 29, 26-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, Spanish midfielder Juan Mata, 31, and 29-year-old Argentina defender Marcos Rojo - are likely to leave Manchester United this summer. (Mirror)

>Inter Milan will offer £30m plus Croatia winger Ivan Perisic, 30, for Lukaku. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

Attached: 1548943303_368779_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7067503/Manchester-United-make-opening-bid-35m-Lyons-Moussa-Dembele.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R_or1ox7GgA
twitter.com/jamesftbI/status/1132243057821265920
footalist.com/formations/juventus-2020-12095.html
calciomercato.com/en/news/credible-reddit-itk-claims-de-ligt-to-man-united-is-a-done-deal-99052
sportwitness.co.uk/spain-matthijs-de-ligt-now-close-man-united-transfer-offer-good-refuse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

James is an overrated drama queen

Good op

I love jews lads

>de gay

going to a music festival with my parents today #yolo

what music?

>with my parents

why

YNR Jackson Martinez

Attached: jackson.jpg (1246x630, 139K)

i love trans lads

>le two surname man

so folks who are we going to end up with

Attached: 20180407_211357.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

>Days keep getting warmer
>Now every morning I wake up dehydrated with a migraine
How do I fix this

drink more water

Sleep in bathtube filled with fresh water

drink more semen

i don't think this semen slurping weather is for me

That worked, thanks

>Dutch City bandwagoner going full on mental breakdown by LARPing as a Liverpool fan
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Are united gonna go full young English bois with:
James
AWB
longstaff

Or full wannabe galactico mode with:
Koulibaly
Griezmann
Perisic

Neither

>james
>awb
>english

You know what I fucking mean

Home grown fuckers

I've come full circle to just feeling kind of sorry for him at this point. He clearly has some sort of genuine mental issues

more like full boss mode
bale
sanchez
kroos

Sanchez?

The other two would be full retard mode which I wouldn’t be surprised at

Oh yeah, he's clearly wrong in the head.

>He clearly has some sort of genuine mental issues.
Seems like he's in good company then.

hopefully neither

What would you prefer honey?

Honey > syrup > sugar

They go full young English bois but for Galactico prices.

Attached: 1557232705353.jpg (634x609, 74K)

Dutch Preliminary Squad:
Keepers: Jasper Cillessen (FC Barcelona), Marco Bizot (AZ), Kenneth Vermeer (Feyenoord), Jeroen Zoet (PSV)

Verdedigers: Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace), Nathan Aké (Bournemouth), Daley Blind (Ajax), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool), Denzel Dumfries (PSV), Terence Kongolo (Huddersfield Town), Matthijs de Ligt (Ajax), Kenny Tete (Olympique Lyon), Stefan de Vrij (Inter)

Middenvelders: Donny van de Beek (Ajax), Frenkie de Jong (Ajax), Davy Pröpper (Brighton & Hove Albion), Marten de Roon (Atalanta Bergamo), Pablo Rosario (PSV), Kevin Strootman (Olympique Marseille), Tonny Vilhena (Feyenoord), Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool)

Aanvallers: Ryan Babel (Fulham), Steven Berghuis (Feyenoord), Steven Bergwijn (PSV), Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyon), Luuk de Jong (PSV), Quincy Promes (Sevilla), Wout Weghorst (VfL Wolfsburg)

Window opens on the 1st right?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

it opened 16th may

Why the fuck are there no signings.

We still have the EL and CL finals to go, usually stuff happens after they've been played.

meanwhile dortmund are buying everyone

Who is going to be PSG's next 1st choice goalkeeper?

Why are we here?

Attached: 1539351935058.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Just to suffer

When Guardiola/Juventus?

Attached: 1280.jpg (850x1185, 252K)

probably areola

Lads. Am going to England v Netherlands in Guimaraes.

Should be good. Just hope Kane plays the CL final

It's likely they've had the transfers line up for a while and are just making sure they get to them before Buyern do.

i seriously hope cillessen isn't your 1st keeper

Just bought an Evra I love this game cap

Show us

There's only one Mata

Not arrived yet. Got the black one.

I like Evra. He’s an attention seeker but his message is a good one. Just to take everything less seriously and laugh about shit.

He’s a bit of an idiot as seen with some of his actions. But at least he blasted Suarez over the racism thing.

Gay

Go fuck yourself you cunt. Also being gay is good.

good morning

Attached: alexis.webm (1117x720, 1.55M)

That's some bad make up

why did united think signing him was going to be anything beneficial

he's to united what jack rodwell was to sunderland

based desu

Attached: hahaha.jpg (231x363, 25K)

lol that’s total banter from him

Alexis was great at Arsenal, it just so happened that his expiration date passed as soon as the transfer went through, and I'm guessing Wenger knew that. Plus it was a straight swap for Mikhitarian, who was doing exactly what Alexis is doing now.

Just having brekkie lads
>tfw theres footie today

Attached: 05.jpg (1079x1305, 853K)

H I P S

Big Mouss aka dembilition to man utd confirmed

Attached: wocJftZLhip_IHa3qWkcAsvWBJ-8OHocXV8HB3ABfa8.jpg (534x1024, 153K)

nice bulge uwu

What’s on? Serie A?

Absolutely rinsed him the other day, dont think hes recovered and is now trying to change up his le epic torle routine

>bhoys and ghrils
cringe

what happened

insecure malcontent detected

Thought he was at Lyon

Canadian Premier League

please watch our league

Yeah, there's also the final matchday of the Swiss Super League. It's shit, but it's worth it for the comedic value, plus you get to see some pretty promising talents.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7067503/Manchester-United-make-opening-bid-35m-Lyons-Moussa-Dembele.html

what's he thanking celtic for if he's already left

Was he on loan or something?

that was when he moved to lyon. just posted it as indicator of his character

note that we cringed when he left with that message but looking back all brendan had to do with leave a note with a fraction of that message

I'm at work lad PLEASE don't post pics like this

To be fair the guy taking the throw in is being a bitch just throw the fucking ball. Alexis has every right to stand there.

>Tete over Hateboer AGAIN

Attached: 5GYiO0FM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Where does Dembele play? Through the middle? Wide forward? Winger?

To me they're not mutually exclusive.

Ok but to everyone else?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1450651141692.jpg (1047x1294, 869K)

he just didn't stay long at lowly shitters like ulham and celtic. he's aspirational as fuck

Based

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

Yeah but is he good?

He’s a good lad

Why is being gay good?

Grew up around the same area as me. Saw the signed England shirt he donated to the Brentford museum

Guys are best at prostate stuff

Because men are better than women.
Imagine enjoying the game with your mate but your mate is also happy to suck your dick

Two Faggots of Brittania

Believe it not, there are girls who will do this. Nice try faggot

Just watching england women, playing at walsall's stadium and it's half empty.

I thought women's football was really popular now?

a talented lukaku

>american women

Ah didnt know they were on. How much left?

20 mins in on bbc1

Man Utd squad: Peter Schmeichel (Goalkeeper), Gary Neville (Defender), Denis Irwin (Defender), David May (Defender), Ronny Johnsen (Defender), Jaap Stam (Defender), David Beckham (Midfielder), Nicky Butt (Midfielder), Andy Cole (Striker), Louis Saha (Striker), Teddy Sheringham (Striker), Ji-sung Park (Midfielder), Karel Poborsky (Midfielder), Jesper Blomqvist (Midfielder), Raimond van der Gouw (Goalkeeper), Paul Scholes (Midfielder), Dwight Yorke (Striker), Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Striker), Henning Berg (Defender), Wes Brown (Defender), Mikael Silvestre (Defender) Jonathan Greening (Midfielder)

Bayern squad: Markus Babbel (Defender), Hans Pfluger (Defender), Sammy Kuffour (Defender), Klaus Augenthaler (Defender), Daniel van Buyten (Defender), Martin Demichelis (Defender), Christian Nerlinger (Midfielder), Michael Sternkopf (Midfielder), Markus Schupp (Midfielder), Luca Toni (Striker), Giovane Elber (Striker), Lothar Matthaus (Midfielder), Roy Makaay (Striker), Stefan Effenberg (Midfielder), Ze Roberto (Midfielder), Ivica Olic (Striker), Paulo Sergio (Striker), Carsten Lakies (Striker), Andreas Ottl (Midfielder), Marcel Witeczek (Midfielder), Thorsten Fink (Midfielder), Carsten Jancker (Striker), Bernd Dreher (Goalkeeper), Hans-Jorg Butt (Goalkeeper)

Attached: myufcbayern.jpg (750x140, 94K)

Lol. Nice try.

Why not actually try fucking a dude and see if you like it. Maybe you will. Maybe you won’t.

But you probably will

The quality is still embarrassing
Look at the goals scored in the women's FA cup final. People will try and tell you it's because they haven't got access to the facilities that men have

Better than the current squad

Nah you have people in the womens game admit it would be better with a smaller pitch/less time

England women will get equal pay once they win the world cup.

>Hargreaves snubbed by both teams
good, fuck him

>once they win the world cup.
no danger then

shan't

Women are just not as good. It’s not so interesting it’s like sprinting they aren’t as good. I feel like women are trying to prove they’re just as good but even Lyon women wouldn’t get promoted to league 2

Kirby was actually pretty rational in that interview, it just got twisted into that, because that generates clicks. What she said was, they need successes to raise their profile if they ever hope to get equal wages. Which is a far cry from 'If we win we're better than the men, and therefore deserve equal wages'

Any update on the Champions League to Liverpool situation?

He’s injured. Kek

Attached: Tuchel.png (583x599, 625K)

They slipped trying to get it

That would probably help alright, but people in the media won't be suggesting it any time soon

That ain’t gonna last.

>being this insecure
enjoy a lifetime of missionary and occasionally doggy padraig

They either dont care or financially benefit from hyping up women's football so they wont bother

These women are not attractive

Attached: 95a441a344d2829ef3a7e33db7485904.jpg (500x600, 47K)

fuck lads I can't hold still the cellphone ffs

what's a cellphone?

>Womens
>Nation's League
>Copa
>Gold Cup
based summer

What has he even done to deserves this?
>French supercup, Ligue 1 title (easiest things you can win with this team)
>no League/French cup wins (last time this happened, David Beckham was on the team)
>people hear nothing but bad news regarding PSG's dressing room drama
>choked in Champions League again, this time to the worst Man Utd squad in years

"Hail Brittania" moans the sickly, scat-covered Brit, as police officer Mohammed completes his anal cavity search for unlicenced cutlery

I don't know lad I'm drunk as shit
Florentine sign someone please

It must be like 9am in the morning where you are. jesus.

Isn't it like 6 AM in Mexico

He could be drunk from last night

GOOOOOOOOAL

german cup final going to be kino lads

Attached: 669C9738-4EF1-4FA4-8666-CD014C6070E6.png (828x1792, 1.86M)

Women’s sports in general is a joke. The only watchable ones are volleyball, tennis, track & field, and gymnastics.
But for some goddamned retarded reason ESPN and the Jews that run sports media are trying to push womens soccer, basketball, and softball on us. Have you seen a woman try and do a layup? I think that alone is proof that Jews are just doing this out of spite

Isn't James almost a discount Ozil? Pretty sure he can't press and rarely defends

Is Jeremy Kyle in the running?

The world’s best women’s team would lose to any pub team by 5 or more goals

The two of them would be good

Just wait for the real women (male) join their leagues, it'll be better then

What about the /trans/ pub team?

>playing Darude Sandstorm
based

HALF TIME STUDS

Attached: 1554816342632.png (786x938, 1.43M)

Fat

Who even watches womens football?

Lesbians

Middle class mums draw their kids along

Depends on how physical the ref lets the game go

what a saunter

nice punctuation..........?

>by 5 or more goals
Canada would count this as a win for the women.

Reminder to PLEASE have sex

The last time I had sex was 8 months ago, please send help friend

Lads /trans/ is far too close to /tranny/ for my liking. Lets vote for a new name.

/calciomercato/

/transfer/

lot of the lads on here want sex
a transfer is a change of teams

how about /sexchange/

/fer/

Fuck you, next you'll be telling us we need to start using "preferred pronouns"

/ilovecocksinmyass/

/payingfortheservicesofmen/

we're talking about pro football
a transfer can be called a change of state

how about /prostate/

/PreferredPronounsOnly#LGBTBBQ/

/haha/

There's only 1 pope in my life

Attached: The Young Papu.jpg (1070x1067, 218K)

/swapinglads/

>Hearts v Celtic
>Tranmere v Newport
which?

Not a bad goal actually

/BOSS/

IT'S COMING HOME

Right in the cunt

So on Crouch's podcast he was saying they get matchday pants provided by the kitman. Does that mean there's someone who washes the entire women's team underwear?

/bushypusy/

Attached: 75B34C91-D8B0-4B70-A6D9-CCC4847F4D9D.jpg (2320x3088, 433K)

No

18 or older, buddy.

Yummy.

James is Welsh

No i just dont want this place to be associated with abominations.

SAF to Juventus. Ronaldo convinced him to come out of retirement.

Do Celtic get a percentage of the sell on money?

>discount Ozil
>discount
Wasn't Hamez like £60m? Ozil was £40m. At least Ozil has some PL and club records involving assists and is world class when he actually bothers. If Ozil performs like he can, Chelsea have no chance in the EL, but he won't, so Chelsea wins lmao. Still find it funny Arse were linked with Hamez this window.

This reads like a fanfic. Where did you find this, or did you write it yourself?

>England can only beat the DANES 2-0
Disgusting. How are we expected to beat Brazil, France, Germany, USA, Canada, Norway, Japan or Sweden? Either way, good. If England win the World Cup, then they'll ask for equal pay. Thank God that woman said that because chances are so slim might as well be 0.

Scottish Cup Final
DFB-Pokal Cup Final
Copa del Rey Final

>If England win the World Cup, then they'll ask for equal pay.
that's not what she said

Still counts

>England must win tournament to get equal pay talks - Fran Kirby
???

>scottish cup final
He means real football user, not the Sunday league cup

>Hames is only 27
wot?

who's this lady on RUK with the best accent ever?

Im in favor for this haha

What exactly about my first post or by replying quote doesn't match your other post? I never said that it was about 'success'. I never said it was about 'We're better than the men'. I just said that they'd have to win it to get the raise. Which is fine. But they won't ever be paid BOSS levels. Even that Yank who has huge amount of goals or the Brazilian winger who is the record goal scorer for international goals has that kind of income. Which is in bigger football (for women) nations. Brazil lives football so not surprise their women's team is good.

Also,
>lelkaku 26
lmao I still can't believe this.

Imagine not liking /trans/

Bit confused as to which user you are. My point is they arent demaning equal pay if they win the WC, and I doubt any of them expect to ever make BOSS money. But they'd be daft if they werent trying to get as much money as possible. It might be a bit cringe when they big themselves up like that but if they get asked the question in an interview they arent going to talk themselves out of a payrise

Might go wetherspoons for tea lads

Looks like Daniel James is all but confirmed. They should go for Rabiot. It'll cost them nothing and it'll fill the void left by Herrera. Outside of that, they desperately pick up a top CB, a RB until Dalot develops, and a true 9 that can be a tap in merchant.

For those who've watched Inter, would it be Icardi be worth picking up? I know he and his wife are a bunch of shit stirrers, but if Conte goes to Inter and does a swap deal for Lukaku, I think it may be worth it.

Based and hahapilled

Attracts too many jannies

what about /tmarket/ or /twindow/ or /mercado/

I think will call the next thread /mercado/. Everyone alright with that?

Or /market/ ??

No

For sure. Honestly the issue is and will always be the fact nobody really gives a shit. I don't care that much about club football women, I used to watch Arsenal the odd time they got into the FA Cup Final, so I'd do that again if they made it. But I don't mind international as something on. But this year is stacked with quality sporting events. Cricket World Cup and Gold Cup, then the Copa America thing. While I could watch them all at once, it is pointless. I'll watch England in WWC. Then Bermuda in Gold Cup.

Not liking this gimmick. It's been /trans/ for going on a decade. There is no need to change it.

When De Ligt/United?

Attached: 1280.jpg (850x1180, 250K)

Our name is /trans/ and that's that

/imgayandhavesexwithmen/

>people want to change the name of /trans/
>when people already can't remember to put the edition in the post, rather than the title
State of this years /trans/. Full of World Cup refugees and Gimmickfags.

Fucking tranny lovers

I'm loving this "I hate this gimmick gimmick"

>Batshuayi using time off to live his anime fantasy
Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 57156476_173973323599848_8490020418088201508_n.jpg (1080x1350, 291K)

/trans/mere

>Implying he'll leave for a Europa League squad
lel

What part of Tranmere are you from lads

For what purpose?

Reminder that your proctologist is just a gay man who wants to finger your bum

Sup /hermaphrodite/, any news on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?

Trannies aren't hermaphrodites. Hermaphrodites have both a vagina and a penis. But, as I'm for Javi Martinez, the lad isn't leaving Bayern. Liverpool won't ever get Javi ;_;

iv drip while you sleep

/cuteboys/

Would like to kiss her haha

Realistically, who should >we sign?
McBurnie and Jota (Birmingham Jota, not Wolves Jota) rumoured. Either would be fucking fantastic imo.

Attached: 220px-Sheffield_United_FC_logo.svg.png (220x220, 29K)

jota doesn't even standout at birmingham

You're such a wierdo haha

Would like to kiss her thighs haha

Attached: BDF488BC-18D8-41B5-9746-489DB4C0BFCF.jpg (750x745, 155K)

Exactly. It could be a good deal for both parties. I imagine a few people at St Andrews want to move him on for a bit of cash and Chris Wilder gets a flair player to mould into his system and improve as he has done with loads of flawed and unwanted players.

Not sure I buy the Lampard success story just yet. Derby finished in same position as last season with a point less. 16 points from automatic and ten points behind third. Beating Leeds was fantastic but I think he has much more to do before we talk of him as next Chelsea boss.

Lampard knocked out Manure and Southampton out of cups. Came close against Chelshit too.

What other old Chelsea players should he sign?

But Gary Rowett never solved football

Leeds beat itself 2bh.

No, women to it themself

my girlfriend is pregnant lads

Dad shit himself again lads, everywhere. Thank god he's leaving tomorrow.

congrats! who's the dad?

Mohammad Ngubu

baby trapped?

get an abortion

Vile post.

Have sex

Lads. Why haven’t united made a load of early signings. Have they not learned from the last few seasons?

Oh no no no what the fuck is this nerd doing out of /pol/ LMAO

Sorry I meant 'put it up for adoption'

what are you saying? they're getting james!

Longer teams hold out, the more money they get. Or something. I dunno lad. I think the main reason is because the transfer committee of ex-United players hasn't been fully formed yet.

Such a shame everyone upfront outside Depay is shit

>Have they not learned from the last few seasons?
Yeah, but so have all the players they want to sign.

Which one ? The OL one? He's a pure 9.

Well, England has lost.

>Moussa Dembélé (lyon)
striker
>Ousmane Dembélé (barcelona)
left winger
>Moussa Dembélé (china)
CM

*chad's your path*

This 2 metre giant is having a great season for Woldburg

Attached: 217322.jpg (400x500, 46K)

You have £200m to spend on 3 players for your team.
Who do you sign?

Man united fan here, can unied actually sign de ligt or is it all just smoke so that he can get an extra 100k per week at barca?

Why the fuck would de ligt come to united instead of somewhere else. Playing time?

Forgot Karamoko Dembélé (Celtic) winger

youtube.com/watch?v=R_or1ox7GgA

why do women do this. surprised he managed to keep eye contact the whole time

I buy a non-league club instead

Poch is a good catholic man, his eyes never linger

Could you be any more of a failure, meek fuck? Hope your father didn't abuse you too hard.

Hot.

>surprised he managed to keep eye contact the whole time
have sex

pochettino would never. he is the ned flanders of the managerial world

His mind is 100% football

she's not pretty

De Ligt would show himself up to be nothing but a money grabbing jew if he chooses to go to man yernited.

kek

Attached: 0acf8702.png (753x111, 14K)

>haha
based

Wait until CL is finished and we should start seeing deals.

No one in the PL is buying players just yet, Dirtmund is the only club getting business done early

Jovic
Havertz
Neres

Attached: kit-800x800.jpg (800x800, 183K)

Attached: 13231531136.jpg (320x246, 4K)

haha

spotted the gay

she looks fucking 30, what's the appeal

lad you're a literal homosexual

In the civilized world, where life expectancy is higher than 40, she isn't all that old desu

are you into little children? sort your life out mate

The 'Sort yourself out' gimmick is a classic and for good reason

>30
still younger than me

Attached: 1555935959986.png (796x1060, 408K)

What the...

Attached: 1132281298817617920.png (617x1083, 1.14M)

Took me till half way through the video to remember poch was sitting there

What's wrong with his eyes?

Attached: 1539963310193.png (1240x1244, 1.25M)

based Olić finna supersub one last time

who asked for this?

what the...

Same people who asked for the Griezmann documentary

longer life expectancy doesn't change that women age like shit

are you saying she's aged like shit?

Eastern Euro women hit the wall much earlier desu

I don't know if she was pretty to begin with

Farmers league mentality.

how do you know?

that's why I stick to boys uwu haha

are you saying she's not attractive now?

>people exist that drink less than 3 litres a day
Should be 4-5 if you're active too

oh no no no

LOL

Attached: Memephis.jpg (640x1138, 138K)

De Gea
Dalot - De Ligt - Lindelof - Shaw
Pogba - Dybala
Bale - James - Neymar
Icardi

Could this United with the EPL?

she looks average

Solid 2nd in Ligue un.

yesterday was late dad's birthday and i broke up with my gf. she was so cute

No, that team would be impossible to buy

I wished I was that girl.

Time for FlightRadar

:)

Attached: 1497797979310.jpg (750x734, 59K)

yeah ur gay mate

women are cuter around 27-35 anyway they lose some unnecessary fats and have their psyche shaped up by a few multiple abusive relationships to stop fucking around

He just wants to continue winning easy trophies in a farmers league. It's easily possible he'll stay at PSG.

Would get dabbed on by Man City home and away. Won't even reach 80 points.

This is how I know you're gay

>human garbage thinks he can get smart with me
Slash your asshole with barbed wire you border crossing chimichanga eating lawn mowing piece of trash. You are lower than a dog usa hates you the whole world hates you. We fought America and WON. You climb a fucking wall then get shot in the back by GI Joe kek fucking kill yourself you literal shit skin.

I don't trust cute asian girls

Spurs
Admitting the team loses Eriksen, Rose and Toby, I'd splash the cash on Maguire, Sessegnon and Aouar. If there's something left, I'd get Ben Yedder.

>Sergio Ramos linked to Liverpool
W E W
E
W

>we
what part of viet cong national liberation front are you from?

how is saying "she's average" faggy
I'm just saying that comments like
are inapropriate here

noodle neck

What about cute Swedish girls?

Attached: 54002617_127530184994653_5741174990890083632_n.jpg (834x644, 88K)

But Javi Martinez to liverpool when?

Just imagine, if Ramos joined our defense would be Robertson-Van Dyke-Gomez-Trent

Attached: 1509204841660.png (500x500, 314K)

Spurs
Admitting the team loses Eriksen, Rose and Toby, I'd splash the cash on Maguire, Sessegnon and Aouar. If there's something left, I'd get Ben Yedder.
You're so damn wrong.

What the...
twitter.com/jamesftbI/status/1132243057821265920

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-25 at 17.55.41.png (1250x1212, 1.35M)

Don't need him la. De Ligt is better.

And I thought Liverpool weren't going to sign a defender this window?

Ayyy

>he is the ned flanders of the managerial world
Chicks generally reacted well to Ned in the series.

>Lyon President Aulas on Nabil Fekir: "Thanks Nabil for bringing what he brought, we have an understanding to let him go."
Lyon are the southampton now.

top kek

heavily plastic. dont fall for it mate

Ned was the kind of guy who could afford to be nice to everyone, since he could beat the shit out of most people if he needed to

What Liverpool need the most right now is a creative midfielder. How many creative midfielders in the transfer market are linked to them?

>Slash your asshole with barbed wire you border crossing chimichanga eating lawn mowing piece of trash. You are lower than a dog usa hates you the whole world hates you. We fought America and WON. You climb a fucking wall then get shot in the back by GI Joe kek fucking kill yourself you literal shit skin.

Attached: 14770850841762.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

BASED

>Louis Saha
BASED

Not that good at Birmingham, but for Smith's Brentford he was a monster in his last season.

I don't think Wilder's tactics will work for Jota, though

Congrats, when's the wedding?

t. Tim Sweeney

>having sex before marriage
That's like playing a player before signing a contract.
Fucking degenerates.

And exactly how many marriages are you willing to go through ?

>divorcing
I'm the Totti of my wife.

So you're illiterate?

Attached: 12095-JUVENTUS-2020-CAYLER7.jpg (340x525, 69K)

Nah, I'm overrated.

This

God, woman are so great.

Attached: 1558290566299.jpg (600x498, 47K)

Wtf is this

footalist.com/formations/juventus-2020-12095.html

Isn't that what pub teams do?

One De Ligt please

Attached: 1512672037248.jpg (376x400, 29K)

>Celtic media team

Attached: 1azpZeQU[1].jpg (600x314, 30K)

brenny left this triple treble for leicester

How could you even feel happy about that as a fan?

Oh my fucking god how can seppos ever recover

>Reddit as a source
Absolute state of the media.
calciomercato.com/en/news/credible-reddit-itk-claims-de-ligt-to-man-united-is-a-done-deal-99052

one step closer to /trans/ being a credible source

KMF

Is Pochettino the cringiest """top""" manager so far?

UTTERLY based and redpilled

that reddit source is legit. he has several insiders that feed him information. He's tier 1 on the transfer list.

He's been right about all rumors in the past. Anything that he's got wrong has just been last min falling apart of deals, his sources were always correct.

klopp is far worse

dubs confirm that /trans/ is a creditable source of information

>Anything that he's got wrong has just been last min falling apart of deals
>the only times he was wrong was when he was wrong
There's only one insider I give any credibility and that's Meistertrainer when it comes to Dortmund rumours

I don't know, he never made up stories about sleepovers at uncle Flo's.

Credible insider here. Messi is going to stoke.

deals fall apart all the time. it doesn't mean his information is wrong.

all i'm saying is that he's a tier 1 source on reddevils.

THe deal with Messi is close

The messi to stoke deal didnt go through. It was close tho
t. Credible inside source

doing it on a cold rainy night in stoke would secure his place in history as the GOAT. really good move by messi.

If De Ligt goes to united I will lol so hard.

And I’m a united fan

Didnt know a cheeky kiss was part of physio service. She do happy endings too?

Always rated him desu

Says the deal is close. Mino Raiola is involved. Yeah it's not close

Raiola will just have someone else do the deal for him and then pocket the cash later

How many players will United sign?
They need a CB, RB, RW... And it seems like Pogba, Lukaku and De Gea might leave so they would need a replacement.
A team with 6+ new starters?

A ban wont stop him. Raiola will usally draws shit like this out to get the best deal for his client. If a deal is close it means Mino has an offer he can take to barca to show them what his client is worth. With Mino nothing is done until there is a shirt in hand

We will sign:

1. CB for big money - probably de ligt if rumors are true
2. RB - probably wan bissaka
3. DM - either a starter or a back up with heavy rotation (Rice?)
4. RW - Seems like maybe Pepe. I think we will spend some money here as well.

If lukaku leaves we will get in another striker too.

De gea will leave for PSG. Pogba will stay.

Barca won’t be able to match united though with their current outlay and their pursuit of griezmann so it will just come down to the player

madness desu, 80m+ and a 250k a week 5 year contract for an eredivisie teenage centre half

reckon he will get bullied to fuck by prem centre forwards for a year or two if he goes, could be damaged good by the time he is really ready

Surprised the Koulibaly rumours seem to have died down. You would have thought Napoli would want to sell

Could get bullied yes.

On the other hand he has handled some top forwards in Europe this year very well including Ronnie

They want like 150 million for him. Even woodward isn't that retarded....or is he??????

Attached: edwoodward.jpg (968x645, 36K)

Woodward is absolutely that retarded

But surely they will have to cave and accept his actual worth which is like £70m eventually. They need the money right? Nobody is actually going to pay what they want for him

Barca isnt going that hard for griez. It's down to the player but Mino will do what he can to make Barca pay the absolute most for de ligt wages. He might just end up at manu with a giant ass wage. My guessing is that we'll have to wait a long while this summer before de ligt moves

Funny story when Mhiki change agent to Mino Mhiki dissapeared for a month and the club didnt know where he was. Mino is a madman

What a freaky looking guy.

Well if Barca isn’t going hard for Griez would it be a huge surprise if he ended up at united and Lukaku went to inter? Or possibly Lukaku at athletico?

If he goes to Man United he will get bullied no doubt. If he goes to Liverpool he won't.

Why would he go to Liverpool?

europe is different desu and a very small sample size

llorente bullied him badly in the second half of the second leg

Llorente was a beast in that game

WEW, how will Memexico ever recover?

Attached: average liga mx fan.png (600x600, 439K)

Dunno might just be barca powerplay to get griez sweating to get his wages down. At this stage everything is possible. Lukaku have been talking about italy but he has mino as his agent and will want a big ass wage which I think no italy club will match unless
Manu wants him gone and is willing to pay a large chunk of it.
Griez could move to manu but I think he wants steady titles not wages and Europa league.

I said if. And I actually doubt he's going to Liverpool. But I don't think he has much reason to go to Man United either when there are a gazillion other clubs he could go to. He's still likelier to go to Barca imo.

Not even Juventus?

he's the cutest ^_^

Reckon Suarez will leave if they sign Griez?

He'd be the higest payed player at Juve by 100k + each week I think

play with van dijk and win europeans cups?

liverpool wont go for him for that money when they have gomez

A-a-any updates on the appeal?

Attached: sdasgag.jpg (612x433, 41K)

ronaldo and ramsey are on huge wages

>win European cups

Kek you mean bottle the league again? Spuds will win the CL 1-0

from the thumbnail it looks like a hand holding a cross

>tfw now 25 and only get turned on by 25-35 milfs

Excluding Ronaldo sry. Forgot that he plays for juve lol. I think lukaku is on 350k a week.

seething manc

This will be united line up for 1st prem game of next season

De gay
Shaw
Lindelof
De Ligt
Dalot
Mctominay
Pereira
Pogba
Rashford
Lingard
Griezmann

United finish 4th

>Chelsea want £110m for Hazard, Real Madrid won't bid more than £80m, Chelsea feel no pressure to sell (Sky Sports)
who wins the holdout?

Looks based

You know it will happen

Literally never won the prem
96 fans murdered by their own.
Joke of a club. Joke of a city

that team is utter shite lmao

Tbh this doesn’t actually look that delusional or that improbable

>4th

Based and redpilled

De gay = ederson
Shaw = zinchenko
Lindelof < laporte
De Ligt = stones
Dalot < Walker

Mctominay < Fernandinho
Pereira < d/b Silva
Pogba < KDB

Rashford < sterling
Lingard < Aguero/Jesus
Griezmann = sane/b Silva

Hazard Benzema Eriksen
Kroos Valverde Modric
Mendy Ramos Varane Carvajal
Courtois

Vinicius Jovic Brahim
Isco Casemiro Asensio
Marcelo Militao Nacho Odriozola
Lunin

treble incoming

This, Troy Deeney is gonna eat him alive.

How many more seasons as no1 striker will benz Have? I know him and ZZ are Muslim bros and all

Chelsea. They always get good deals.

>50M+ for Morata
>50M for Costa
>60M for Oscar
>25M for Ramires
>Almost broke even on Bakayoko if not for Gatusso
>35M for rat Courtois with 1 yr left

>Eriksen on the wing

Lad have you any idea where eriksen actually plays?

Troy Deeney won’t play much next season

Also I hate all this muh heart rhetoric around Deeney. He is a criminal cunt

Except for the 4th place thing.
But then, it depends how Arsenal and Chelsea develop

I love Hazard but, he's not a big game player.

Madrid fans expectations for him are way too high.

Eriksen will play with Kroos and Casemiro in a 3

>le aimless dribble and buy a free kick man
>winning a treble

Both will go backwards next year
Both are losing their best players
Ramsey and Hazard

I think he is overrated but he did perform at the WC. I thought he was Belgium’s best player

He'll play until Jovic/Mbappe force him out, probably starting this year + next
Have a feeling Zizou will trust experience players and roll with a diamond in big games, with Eriksen starting at RM and cutting inside
Think Modric bounces back after a full summer of rest and with proper rotations... if not I'd agree

I believe Barca will win the CL next year.

Messi will spend all summer raging at the Liverpool loss and they will just fuck the league off to Real and pay all their money to uefa refs to make sure they win it

>tf
>tp

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Modric leave this summer

Even Balague said it and tbf he’s usually got his finger on the pulse

Will pulisic flop at Chelsea?

>Even Balague said it and tbf he’s usually got his finger on the pulse

this is b8

Lad Eriksen is slow af and not a goalscorer. In a team like madrid only a brainlet like you would put him on the right that far forward. Waste of someone with his passing ability too.

You’re b8

yes

Was asking the ameriburger

didn't they reject a 90m bid or was that some baselss rumor

Being born in the same country as a player doesn't make you a certifiable expert on them you stupid fuck

>implying he won't lead chelsea to another title
Carvajal will provide the width in attack. He'll play much deeper than a traditional winger, that formation was shitty
Weren't there rumors of a renewal recently? I think he has a year left

He doesn't want to leave Naples

If he can consistently play like he was towards the end of the season. then no.

Doubt it, he's already an improvement over the shitters known as Willian and Pedro

Baseless rumour and that was euros not pounds

Yes it does. You fucking idiot. Being the descendants of British criminals makes you a worthless piece of shit

but I thought Italy was racist and all the black players get weekly lynches

Literally everyone in that team wants to leave Naples if someone bigger comes along

Just slid a quiche lorraine in the oven, anyone want a piece in about 45 mins?

Attached: 17722-classic-quiche-lorraine-600x600.jpg (600x600, 80K)

This

Nah, it'll be Coutinho.

Didn't he already get a pay cut due to Man United failing to make CL?

Gomez is made of glass. Need backup for him.

I’ll take one in 30. Like it a bit sloppy

Wrong country you retarded fucking shit head

Lad no team in the world needs modric eriksen and kroos all in it at the same time. One needs to be replaced by a pacey nig nog.

yes, but only if it's homemade

But Suarez will still play through the middle do you think? With Messi and Griez as floating 10s behind?

>Need backup for him.
yeah so not de ligt

Who the fuck will buy qtinho? No they’re both the same pieces of worthless shit floating in the middle of nowhere. Filth

>Who the fuck will buy qtinho?
All the evidence points to Chelsea if they get the ban lifted.

Maybe PSG because of Nerman

Like pogba
Lmfao

Zidane has a fetish for midfielders

but if one of the pacy young wingers is in form, by all means

Attached: clvsliverpool.jpg (640x363, 71K)

whats this formation?

>standing on your tiptoes

Attached: 1496260715589.jpg (263x249, 18K)

why are marcelo's hands on casemiro and carvajal's thighs

4-1-2-1-TSUUUU

5-6

strong mind

Because he is their Dom and they are his subs

God, I wish that were me

can someone post something actually interesting please

Who knows. Valverde is a hack.

Then who? Matip and Lovren are too inconsistent and I seriously doubt Klopp will go for Ramos.

PSG?

Defense: Casemiro between the lines, Modric RCM, Kroos LCM, Isco LM, CR LF, Benz RF, Back 4

Offense: Kroos Regista, Isco 10, Modric B2B, Carvajal RWB, Marcelo LW, CR Second Striker, Benz 9, Casemiro ???

Some Danish literally who to Dortmund

Trips proves Australia and New Zealand are scum

Can someone translate this shit?

ehhh mon ya fram di caribean and ya like beer can nd eggs ya man. evry little ting gwanna b alright

Attached: 1363714709228.png (926x747, 654K)

You are a parody of yourself

I would unironically have sex with Wout Weghorst

Attached: sc-10957334.jpg (760x506, 98K)

Who will be stupid enough to offer more than $75M for Coutinho?

Attached: 986D13FD-8D08-4F9F-828D-4C1559C8FEFD.jpg (1125x701, 201K)

Ramos to Man United

PSG and Man United

De Ligt to United confirmed

Stay mad mayte
Butt blasted
Faggot
Did you cunt
Fuck you scum
Filthhhhhhh

United won’t buy qtinho

Sauce

>gf wants new contract with higher wages and more playing time despite getting fatter in recent months and underperforming
>refuses to negotiate unless demands are met
>tfw sold all backup subs

Attached: I have no clue what I'm doing.jpg (768x432, 73K)

Why does /trans/ want a gf? Honestly sounds like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Girls are soft and smell great

benis in vagina

Bit like united and a DoF.

Everyone else has one so you get jealous you know?

Some smell bad

Attached: 1525546447754.jpg (715x538, 51K)

That was extremely hard to read, kek.

fact check: false

DE LIGT

Then shower with them. Big wet soapy tits are fantastic

My sister smells bad

Pls fact check this

Mathijs de Ligt will be a Manchester United player by 1st August 2019

>de Ligt downgrading to a Europa league squad

Oh my god. It’s actually happening

Pogba did it

We are born of the noodles, made men by the tractors, undone by the customers; Fear the old blood.

Attached: Master_Willem.jpg (532x695, 168K)

>Falcao could move back to Atleti

Comfy transfer

how many of the players have... you know...

>you now remember Flacco at United AND Chelsea

Completely forgot about him

Would be pottery

Also lots of rumours Balo will go back to Brescia

I was pretty hyped for him and di maria under van gaal

She definitely got DROGGED

Why the fuck did abramovich think this dumb bitch have a good idea of who to buy and sell?

Attached: Manchester-United-Javier-Pastore-PSG-Transfer-Eric-Cantona-883747.jpg (590x350, 32K)

Is MBBREPE actually based and is bringing heat with cheeky banter?

That is no... Okay, it's true. But when he is decided to play, he is really good.

>By the gods, Mou, fear it

sportwitness.co.uk/spain-matthijs-de-ligt-now-close-man-united-transfer-offer-good-refuse/
Raiola really putting pressure on Barcelona

Ofcourse

Attached: EB0FFC7B-0625-4F20-9CFF-FE5746A9C5DC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

it was so tiring when everyone here was overrating him

new thread