Saturday /afl/

/afl/ Indigenous Round Edition

>LIVE
Crows (2.2.14) vs Eagles (3.3.21)

>UPCOMING
Suns vs. Cats @ Metricon 7:25PM AEST
Tigers vs. Bombers @ MCG 7:25PM AEST

Attached: Downtown_Melbourne.jpg (540x324, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7gxfl
youtube.com/watch?v=JicJQZpXt_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1xwu5h10Q
nationalpost.com/news/world/scientists-discover-china-has-been-secretly-emitting-banned-ozone-depleting-gas
forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2019/01/11/china-renewable-energy-superpower/#425708d2745a
youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Basedbane tbqh lads

Attached: jumpon.jpg (940x634, 84K)

HEAVE HO UNNA

Attached: 1428214031296.jpg (252x345, 35K)

poomunity

g-go crows

Attached: Crows Flag.png (500x630, 123K)

>West Coast lose
my autistic brother SEETHES
>Crows lose
5AA SEETHES

freerolling lads

any Adelaide seethe is preferable

I want to dom Sheed

true, they are feral as fuck and most WCE fans leave at 3qtr time and don't call talkback radio unless they are grand wizard boomers doing the gardening listening to the wireless

S.W.I.M had drinks last night with a bloke who works @ Fred and though some, as he says "effective work" (ass kissing) he's privy to match committee and some behind the doors talks. AMA I'll answer what I can.

?

!

Why ur mum so gay?

kek, imagine anyone giving a shit about fremantle

because my dad a beta shit

you cared enough to post about it, checkmate.

budding breast status?

was handled admin side, players didn't give a fuck and the woman was after a quiet pay day (which she got)

can someone explain that free paid against tex? they’re saying it’s for a shepherd, is that not allowed in the goal square?

lol

still howl to myself whenever I think about Rampe

i don't give a fuck about any of that what were the tits like you mong

what the FUCK is wrong with him

yeah apparently it's a mid season rule change that hasn't been indicated by any means at all. they paid one of them last night too and it was fucking stupid

oh they were budding alright. swelling even.

I'm honestly glad to see the frustration at rules and rule changes this year bypassing umpires and the heat landing on the AFL itself. This is what happens when you piss away money on meme shit like AFLX and AFLW and don't invest in the league proper that actually keeps these SJW wet dreams alive. I used to want to fight for the AFL, now I'm just hanging around waiting for it's death rattle.

based Sneedsman

>Worst Boast

wtf bros!! I though West Coast were good? Didn't they win a premiership recently or something?

pls no bulli

formerly sucks

this is what you get for disrespecting the dream time Iggs you raciss dawgs

Attached: 71535afdd0a8f6f2b357a4fcbf588c74d2d49ea938219ba7348152d9c1286e53.png (210x180, 58K)

Pretty hungover lads nothing better than hair of the dog start drinking again to et rid of hangover

enjoy la

based west coast

kek
KEK
K E K

Attached: 1521981243560.jpg (773x434, 52K)

based WABA

>can hear my brother punching the couch through the wall with every Crows goal

Attached: 1434265054627.jpg (492x385, 34K)

at a bit of a quandary regarding din dins lads, mashed potatoes or roasted?

roasted to get the crunch, mashed is just kinda eh texture wise

speaking of, what's for dinner lads?

getting good and drunk then family is getting chinese feast

based stream has advertisements from the failing dystopia that is the United States, legitimately weirder than Indian ones

Pizza

coles homebrand pies & chips

Steak sandwiches m8

can't wait till there are no Scott brothers in the afl for good fuck them

streamable.com/7gxfl

>keep on walking you fucking cunt

what did he mean by this?

based

kek a fucking coach punching on with a "journo" during his last game would be pure kino and he should get another year extension just because

That's David King you dumb cunt not a journo

Leave the zoomer alone, he doesn't know any better

I know who he is you mong cunt but he's just become another piece of shit "critic" the fact he's a former player is irrelevant

bad scott is going straight to carlton sweaty

>y-yuh zoomer
no wonder /afl/ died earlier than midseason with all these troglodytes thinking they know Jackie fucking Chan about anything

RICHO UH
PEDO YUH
INCEL CUH

sure he's a piece of shit critic but he's not a barrett style media grub

Nah, mate reckons he's off to the dons.

based mentallyillposter

C O M E B A C K

A
N
C
E
L
L
E
D

that's fair and I agree with you, Barrett is the most punchable cunt in the afl sphere right now, probably even more so than that hag Caro. IMO former players should have a better appreciation what groups and coaches go through on a weekly basis and he should have had more tact. That being said 10 years @ NORF and only having a 1 game positive win loss record is cause for criticism

I wish but everyone's saying Carlton

what you rekon the odds are of a whirlwind coach swap this year or next year? Quite a lot of people under pressure/perceived pressure

>Scott
>Bolton
>Worsfold
>Lyon
>Longmire
>does Clarkson even care anymore
could be an interesting off-season

not everyone you mong i just said my mate says he's off to the dons

Was thinking today a lot of clubs are unsatisfied with their coaches, don't forget Richardson as well (even if he is extremely forgettable)
Clarkson and definitely Longmire are unlikely, maybe whenever their contracts expire
yeah awesome mate I was just giving you my spin

jesus fuck these free kicks are cooked

>Fox Footy only discuss whether a free kick or ump call was made
Need more channel 7 footy and less of these Foxtel mugs commentating pronto

shit totally forgot about Richardson but Saints are very forgettable. I was spitballing Clarko but I heard some shit about Longmire today, might just be media parasites stroking their own stories to completion

reminder the crows are not /ourguys/

Attached: rainbow-crows.jpg (791x492, 70K)

will their ever be a sport/league/franchise that pushes back against marginal, irrelevant agenda's in this country?

I honestly think there are business opportunities for people or businesses to put themselves in the sights of LGBTQABO agenda on purpose and when pressured, tell them to fuck off. Free publicity and a show of strength never goes astray.

Yeah I don't know about Longmire, just reckon swans are past their golden period, it had to happen and everyone knows it. Maybe they'll want a new guy for the rebuilding meme but it seems a bit stiff
Same with Clarkson given what he's done with Hawthorn but there's always that friction between him and Kennet
Have seen some articles pointing Scott towards the Saints as well

why does that picture trigger you so much? how does it impact the game for you

No, this country is already cucked beyond all recognition.

based Anning voter, what was the national vote he got again? 0.4%? Based silent majority

sorry sweaty, maybe rugby is more your flavour.

>Rioli @5 to boot 2
>On abo day
Absolute STEAL

Attached: sb.png (721x697, 52K)

>the entire homosexual community living rent free in your head

fighting the good fight

TRIVAGO GIRL NO

Attached: JUST.png (513x401, 425K)

I've already turned this thread to a pol shit show enough but I will say this. When I learned what the rainbow flag actually represented I was disgusted. I don't care who you fuck or what you suck as long as you don't hurt other people (who don't want to be hurt) willingly and for pleasure. If you can do your fucking job on the field, smash some cunt and hit a pass lace out that's all that matters. The fact that a degenerate agenda is trying to shoehorn themselves into a league that has NO openly gay players while being a minority of Australian's would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.
>I wanted to be treated equally
>I still want to get naked on floats in front of children to celebrate myself though bigot
Basically keep sports politically sterile. Only champion things and people that have come FROM the game itself or that can help or heal those within the game if they've been affected.

I voted Libs to block Labor and HEMP 2nd. Pretty funny that a party who just wanted weed to be legal and was scrounging to find candidates before deadline was far more effective that Palmer's ~$20 million campaign lol

>Crowbro likes faggots
more disgusted with you than I was with Armin Meiwes

Don't even give fags a second thought at this point mate, the non-whites are the main issue.

igGODS

>5AA frothing will cleanse polshit
let it be so

Attached: 1466115396895.png (604x717, 814K)

>I've already turned this thread to a pol shit show enough
yeah you have
honestly mate it's pathetic to get this worked up over it, this stuff barely crosses my mind and you never would've seen that pic if it hadn't been shared here
they're rarely trying to shoehorn some agenda, the worst instance was probably when they replaced the AFL letters with YES and they were rightly ridiculed for it

>they're rarely trying to shoehorn some agenda
based retardposter

>they're rarely trying to shoehorn some agenda
you can't be this stupidl
>PRIDE round
>"stand up to racism you pieces of shit"
open your eyes. Why is it pathetic to get worked up over the blatant prioritisation of a meme agenda? The only reason that YES shit got pulled down so fast was the bomb threat. Your apathy is why we live in such a politically charged environment, one side is allowed carte blanche (fag flags allowed no prob) the other side is dealt bans (stop the mosques signage)

>your opinion is AKTUALLY pathetic sweetie

you Vic piece of shit, you know nothing. Go have your fucking onions enema before your culturally sensitive gangbang complete with a welcome to country, welcome to my asshole.

is there actually a pride round?

>another /pol/ finna SEETHE episode
seen this one before, was hoping to see some more character development beyond impotent, incoherent rage
feels good to be on the winning side. Love wins!

whatever the round is when Shitney and Saints play. They've been trying to leverage this fixture to make it an actual event (complete with rainbow merch too!) Luckily both teams are a fucking shitshow

>standing up to racism is a bad thing
absolute state of you, how can you be annoyed by this. at least with the indidenous round you get to see all these little abos put on a clinic, how can that be bad for the game

>all these /pol/ incels

imagine actually getting so worked up and emotional about things that barely affect you

Attached: Capture-fuck this.jpg (611x454, 26K)

>gets BTFO so hard he resorts to passive aggressive

Firstly, stop projecting bullshit arguments. Maybe didn't explain it well enough for you, that's my bad. I have no problem at all with celebrating Indigenious Round and the contribution those players have made, and still make, on a weekly basis. This round should be for them, it should include a footnote saying "oh btw you're all racist fucks that's why we're standing here at the together at the end of the game" has anyone been "vilified" this year? If so, why would you not just hand offenders a lifetime ban quickly and quietly with zero airtime? Meanwhile the media like to water the weeds and make it out there are people snapping to attention and seig heil'ing everytime some abo runs down the boundary line.

I don't want politics in sport, at any level, ever. What is so hard to understand about that?

I agree this looks grim looking it up but it seems like they're just trying to appeal to your average swans cuckstomer
and it's one game ffs, they have other meme stuff like the Essendon/Geelong country game and the dees playing out of Alice Springs. why get worked up over one night

Elite post, take it easy faggots

>imagine actually getting so worked up and emotional about things that barely affect you

like watching Australian Sports results from the new caliphate?

>playing a national game all over Australia (including NT/rural grounds where great players have come from) is comparable to people using a sporting platform to further a potentially and/or statistically unhealthy agenda.

are you drunk? you're just rambling
so you support them trying to stamp out racism but are cherrypicking some minor grievances?
>why would you not just hand offenders a lifetime ban quickly and quietly with zero airtime?
not their fault if twittertards spin them out of preparation, and of course you can't just ban them for their lives

boomer here

>hurr doesn't affect you gramps calm down
When I have to take a day off work to stop my kid being read to by some faggot drag queen who doesn't even have a working with kids permit, it affects me.

>y-yuh drunk
ad hom isn't an argument, it's not my fault you can't comprehend what i'm saying and keep moving the goalposts to keep your narrative alive
don't @ me again

There have been great players from LGBTQ backgrounds as well (Rance, Dusty, Moore, Heeney), don't they deserve a round?
you genuinely aren't making sense. You think it's good that they're taking a stand against racism but get annoyed at the suggestion there are racist fans who attend games?

this never happened
the only way you took that as a personal attack is if you're drunk, and yeah your essay didn't make sense
>Round and the contribution those players have made, and still make, on a weekly basis. This round should be for them, it should include a footnote saying "oh btw you're all racist fucks that's why we're standing here at the together at the end of the game" has anyone been "vilified" this year?
da fuck does this word salad mean?

>There have been great players from LGBTQ backgrounds as well (Rance, Dusty, Moore, Heeney)
u cheeky cunt m8. I'm on the fence about Heeney didn't he tell his parents to fuck off for some slag?

>I can't refute it so it didn't happen
you are under 23 years old I can tell.

>This round should be for them, it should include a footnote saying "oh btw you're all racist fucks that's why we're standing here at the together at the end of the game"
that's my bad it should read "shouldn't" but if you applied 2 seconds of common sense and reading comprehension you would understand that. You're just picking at grammar because you have no argument.

Draw on the cards

>new caliphate

do you even have a passport mate? Ever actually been further than Kuta beach?

yeah kek just remembered that, his parents refused to go to a grand final because she would be there or something?
couldn't think of a good fourth one, maybe Parker?

spelling isn't grammar you brainless retard, and it didn't happen, trust me.

nomming fag hater and fag defender duo for the 2019 Autist Team.

Draw on the cards and these fucking idiots are talking about this shit

>doesn't deny it
don't come back to my country

ok mate, whatever you say.

did the AFL sponsor the drag queen to speak to your kid? how is that relevant?

ahh so after you've engaged in fag talk and don't like what you're hearing you start talking about thread relevance, got it.

fucks sake

Attached: crows-rope.png (1440x1059, 682K)

>Jobbing the draw opportunity
Zzzz at least 5AA will be gold

ALL OF YOU
SHUT THE FUCK UP
AND REV UP 5AA

Attached: 1429948874233.jpg (502x417, 15K)

IGGS

MY

NIGS

>"Scott justifies King hit as he details exit plan"
look at these sensationalist media parasites, wish he had of king hit him.

>mfw the D'Agostino scoreboard is not a pretty one tonight in Adelaide

Attached: 1429947988461.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

iggs yes.
yes.

iggs.

Attached: 1529729407713.png (640x480, 94K)

I genuinely feel bad for you, though. There's so many amazing places in the world. It's just a shame that you're so scared of leaving your hick country town, due to some deranged fear of certain minority groups in society. But whatever my man. Enjoy the removed-from-reality echo chamber that is /pol/

you now remember Bett's arrogant shit-eating halftime interview

>"I'm packing up my microphone and going home"

Attached: 1457684829903.png (395x401, 64K)

enjoy your loss fag lover

hol up, abos are claiming they invented AFL now by kicking around a dead animal?

IGG GODS LADS

IGG GODS

to be fair, if abos didn't set the bush on fire just so they could eat what couldn't outrun said fire we wouldn't have nice wide open spaces to play footy in unna

yeah thats fuckin true isnt it, they turned a lush and green continent into the surface of fucking Mars

Crows pulled a Pies lads

it's a coconut

CALL IN'S HAPPENING

>raining in Melbourne
this match is finna be KINO
is it too late to bet on Tippingwoody 8+??!?

what if I told you that for a short time between 3 and 6 years ago, there were at least 3 teams that employed contractors to scour opposition players social media for "bad acts" and one club even forwarded this information to another "company" that would have people try and antagonise players into action when they were out at nightspots.

45 seconds too late

you watch they will be pushing to change the name of the sport to mangarook or whatever the fuck it is before long

based anthropology, ecology, meteorology triple major time machine owner /pol/ with the truth bombs

FUCK

Wait 20 seconds GO

>Shuey on an ad for "Lendi"
>ad broadcast in Adelaide
>right after Shuey just helped to clinch the game away from the Adelaide Crows
What did they mean by this?

they already trying to "dual name" (rename) Fremantle tourist spots in coon speak.

REV

IT

UP

youtube.com/watch?v=JicJQZpXt_c

are Maoris allowed to statpad during the Indigenous round?

>Adelel

Attached: RIGHTINFRONTOFME.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

feel bad for that guy honestly, his voice shaking

youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1xwu5h10Q

based passionate supporters

was a clear free though

Rex Hotel is actually pretty decent

UP THA FUCKIN SUNNIES

would love to see God Coast put the Cats to the sword

another hundy going down the drain in tonights yuge storm, hopefully its pocket change for you bro but you never know with betpiggies these days

>ben ainsworth
>bainsworth
>bane
future at basedbane confirmed

>shiel's boot
is there a bigger liability in the sport

>richmond: yellow with a sea turtle
>umpires: yellow with a sea turtle

hmmm

based abo taking it up to the maori

#McTipped

SHUT IT DOWN, RAIN MAN FIGURED IT OUT

Attached: HOL UP.jpg (649x488, 42K)

ive talked about this with guys who know, and there's no evidence of any connection between victorian football and Marngrook, they're both ball games thats about it. I want to like abos but its a bit cringe 2bh always grasping at things like it

didn't the guy who designed the game grow up with abos
think they even killed his father or something years later kek

worried I may be missing a sunnies clinic tonight

Rowie going awol kek

it wasn't mentioned in writing anywhere whatsoever, when it probably would have

fuck's sake I turned it off a little bit after he was sucking Iggs cock "tip my hat to them" and all that shit, guess he was just working himself up.

Have there been more wet games than usual this year? Is global warming a myth?

>Is global warming a myth

welcome to reality

Attached: 4 decades of lies.png (500x618, 289K)

>Is global warming a myth?
Yes

what are you talking about? there's been barely any, commentators were just saying that

>Education4Libs
freaking epic

got this Vic cu.ck on a string lads

not too interested in global warming, but there was a time when you could drink river water, now you can't even swim in half of them. Pollution in general seems to be pretty gay and having clean air and water, and not having entire suburbs where you can't even sink a bore would be nice.

>1 goal scored
do they call it Dreamtime at the 'G because even is asleep or what

can't wait to see Lauren Jackson's nips poking through her costume after the big freeze

iggs came back from 33 points down in the third in the wet, i thought that game was done

can't wait to see every MND genetic dead end choking to death on their own saliva while their pressure sores fester and a spiteful nurse nurse burns them with a cigarette

you paint a delicious image friend

seek help

Attached: 170.png (425x437, 107K)

someone needed to take the >norf mantle

does Scott still do the big freeze or do they get some who caretaker to do it

Reminder that China is emitting a chemical that's 5000x more potent at warming the climate than carbon dioxide. That's on top of doubling any other country in carbon dioxide emissions.

nationalpost.com/news/world/scientists-discover-china-has-been-secretly-emitting-banned-ozone-depleting-gas

NOTHING Australia does will have an effect on climate change. NOTHING. Supporting any policy that will hinder the economy or increase cost of living is pointless stupidity.

>cu.ck
freshie detected

fuck off you boring cunt

I don't think it's all coaches this year it's personalites and shit again. They did all the coaches last year because it looked like the last year Daniher was able to speak/appear at the Big Freeze, pretty sad 2bh

>won't even (You) me like a man
kek you were the type of passive aggressive WORM I would target at school

I would like to see John Longmire come back and coach the Roos, it would give them some credibility again and there no point him trying to rebuild the Swans from scratch

how the fuck was Shiel not held there
seriously would feel slighted if I were a bombers fan, umpires have got it out for them

Wet weather footy is cancerous to watch. Why do people like it?

I'd like to see them fold

I did some rough calculations that indicated the amount of Co2 in the atmosphere is about the same as 1000 litres of water in an Olympic size swimming pool, about one of those small household rainwater tanks. if thats good or bad i dont really know but its not a huge amount in the mix.

yeah desu, or just move to tassie at least and not keep the name or colours

Yeah I'd like to see a tassie team that just takes their best players and gets draft picks like giants/ suns

wow bro thanks, this tweet changed my life

AFL vastly underestimated how much it would cost to field another competitive team, as seen by the lacklustre Suns. they even underestimated the Giants franchise by about $50 million apparently (they were told it would take $100 million to go into Western Sydney and not be shit tier like the Suns)

There won't be another expansion team for at least 10 years (until their investments are recouped)

investing further in renewables + batteries works for our needs and can provide jobs if upscaled. Coal works only because of subsidies from the public purse and the vast majority of profits go overseas, on both economic and environmental grounds the status-quo fossil fuel investing is a pile of shit
>muh China
I remember (pre-Howard) when being a risk-taking leader on an international scale was seen as a positive national trait. By saying we shouldn't do anything because someone else isn't doing anything turns into an anti-pissing contest where nobody does anything. I also notice you haven't made a mention of the gigantic investments China is making in renewables, setting themselves up further to take over the entire planet.

forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2019/01/11/china-renewable-energy-superpower/#425708d2745a

>a pre-Howard boomer thinks coal is worse than lithium mining
no wonder we're fucked, don't @ me gramps I'm busy playing classic WoW to see how retarded your era was

Also both franchises had stadiums more or less ready for the AFL, they'll have to develop one or two tassie grounds for real capacity, and even then they simply can't get the big turnout the mainland gets
Can't see them not having issues retaining players either
just ignore him

fucking idiot hopefully you die choking on smog in a chinese tenement. All about the economy right guys. Get stuffed

we're now talking about rare earth mining? And you're activiely espousing coal, gas, etc mining? Whataboutism writ large, imagine if your world isn't black and white, reduce your carbon footprint by necking yourself and tell your next of kin to compost the body

very true I didn't consider that, not really feasible to upgrade/build a new stadium for expected capacity when a great deal of the people who will come through the door will have flown over. In a perfect world I can envision a flight to Tassie + monorail to the hotel (casino) that oversees the ground but no one will throw that much cash at Tassie, especially since they are resettling the Sudanese there and abolishing gender or some shit

trying too hard/10

what are you talking about, why would most of their fans fly over from the mainland

hawks/ norf representing tassie is the best scenario, especially given the division between launceston/ hobart

>Tassie has it's own team and ground
>is the home team
>the "away team" has to travel to Tassie
>as do their fans
are you thick or just pretending to be retarded?

This.

Should still implement nuclear energy though.

>when a great deal of the people who will come through the door will have flown over.
>great deal
it's a bizarre point to make anyway, how is it any different to other cities where people fly over. will definitely be easier getting to any tassie stadium than the SCG

typical Eastern Coast mindset, naval gazing brainlet

boring

he'll already nominally said that mining lithium is bad though! So of course his argument will of course extend to the mining of uranium right? Unless he's actually just trying to win an ideological argument and isn't a dishonest hypocrite.

Why don't they ever talk about the abos that hang out near my traino?

Tasmania as a whole houses just over half a million people (512,000) compare that with every other major mainland city and reflect on what you're saying. When you have to get down to the logistics of choosing a location for a stadium, Launceston has a population of 84,153 (as at 2016 census) how many of those people are AFL fans? How many are willing to go to the game weekly of a newly established team? You're talking like they'll throw up a stadium and loacls will be packing it out weekly, you daft cunt.

>doesn't have anything to say
>wants to post anyway
cute

why did snoop dogg wear the raincoat lads?

>doesn't have anything to say
this coming from the person that posted

>n-no you
HOWLING

>When you have to get down to the logistics of choosing a location for a stadium
you fucking idiot, they're obviously going to redevelop bellerive if it's based in Hobart and utas if they play in Launceston as well
do you actually watch or follow this sport at all
>You're talking like they'll throw up a stadium and loacls will be packing it out weekly, you daft cunt.
no you fucking idiot I said it was a bad idea here >and even then they simply can't get the big turnout the mainland gets
so your solution is they pack the planes full of people from cities with established footy teams to watch the tasmanian (x plastic name)?

boomer here;
hate niggers
hate hippie's
hate Victorians
hate Victorians on 4chin
hate ""people"" who think climate change is an actual threat in their lifetime
love footy

about to go and fuck an abo (srs) to celebrate boong round, I look forward to your replies that I won't read

how fucking stupid are you? do you think opposition fans are just going to say "Tassie game? nah fuck that" You are LITERALLY too stupid to understand the logistics of a standalone Tasmanian Team. If the NZ experiment failed so will Tasmania. NT will have a team before Tasmania

Attached: Dazed and Confused - Mandella Effect.jpg (480x360, 12K)

playing battlefield 3 ama

>that globe
fugggg

Attached: 1427684258786.jpg (319x316, 49K)

Are people still playing it?

>do you think opposition fans are just going to say "Tassie game? nah fuck that"
what the fuck are you trying to say? you don't build a franchise around whether away fans will come, and there is literally no difference travelling to a hobart ground than a brisbane one for your average adelaide/perth/melbourne customer

yeh no aus servers now tho

this game is shit going to watch the sunGODs

trying too hard/10

>If the NZ experiment failed so will Tasmania. NT will have a team before Tasmania
are you a genuine retard or pretending to be retarded? serious question

really like the way the suns back themselves

Suns are soul, Cats soulless.

has Rohan always been a cunt or did his kid turning into scrambled eggs fry his brains

>That "worn out another rod" ad replaced with something a little more sane
Phew

I thought his wife had a miscarriage.

that's what I mean

Bombers still only have 1 goal and we're 3 quarters in, poothetic

bit mean

s-still time for woody's 8fer

Not really a kid then.

was a serious question, never paid much attention to him before but he seems very cuntish

If it was a miscarriage then harden up but I thought their baby was actually delivered/living for a time and died which is far worse. Either way he's still a mong cunt

Attached: c.jpg (1042x574, 54K)

What did he do?

>there is literally no difference travelling to a hobart ground than a brisbane one for your average adelaide/perth/melbourne customer

>literally no diferrence
>Perth distance
>Adelaide distance

I'm talking to people who eat crayons here

just the way he goes about it, seems a bit like a cunt

Just a typical ranga, to be honest.

Pretty sure they had twins but already knew 1 of them wouldn't survive the pregnancy.

not who you're replying to but I've been around people at times when they've lost a child/partner/close parent it's tough but good in a way. It's like they say "fuck this" on a cosmic scale and just lash out anyway they can even if that means becoming the cunt they always were deep inside.

im sorry user

Miscarriages should be illegal imo.

oh yeah you're right died during childbirth. very grim, that's worse than I realised
just seems like a bit of a cunt as says, but also had some weird spray at the swans recently for trading him

bad luck

fuck that's pretty tough. I was an IVF baby and absorbed my beta twin In utero so at my parents had an alpha baby to take away the pain

>tfw IVF cost in the 80's
>tfw come out of the womb in debt already
>tfw parents tell me they're still looking for the receipt

it's alright mate I got my laughs in while I could, he didn't really flaunt their '18 hip so I guess he's half decent

Geelong are FINISHED

He got lucky 7s, it's good luck

Perth-Hobart and Adelaide-Hobart and both closer than to Brisbane absolute dumb cunt

Based Gold Cunts.

got this geography mong on a string lads

We should all hang out sometime.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1558607996785.jpg (960x950, 89K)

oh yeah now I remember, that's not too bad as a stillborn ffs. basically a delayed miscarriage and you've still got a baby

Reckon there should be a Tassie team but play their games in Melbourne.

would be keen honestly, but we need some mong cunt lightening rod who will turn up and everyone knows what he's wearing so the group can congregate. I miss walking past WABA at work honestly.

how does he do it? he's been served absolute dogshit and he can still create competitive games against the top sides

Attached: Stuart-Dew.jpg (650x366, 22K)

wouldn't mind dusting up some of you cunts desu

Would literally heem all you cunts if I ever saw you walking down the street

guess he's as brainy as he is rotund

>deck someone in the chin
>WHAT THAT ISN'T FAIR
t. gaz

He has the hunger.

come see mekons in sydney in august

in awe

I'd rather not associate with you bogans, to be honest.

*majority decisions you in the first round*

Stuart Dew is a 500 IQ player who refuses to unleash his ability on the competition, his potential and ability was undeniable in that Grand Final burst. He strives to make his players EARN their rewards instead of giving them elite tactics to win without effort. A large man, a true man, a man's man. Stuart Dew.

swear to Christ if you try and steal my meme one more time I will dust you out the front of the pub anytime, anywhere

>they're playing KORN again
based boomers in the audio department

Attached: e79.jpg (800x450, 45K)

whos got good ket connect in melb lads

you'd be surprised my man

go to any gay club bathroom within a 3km radius of yourself, easy.

fuck up loser

yeh but i dont wanna go to a gay club and i wanna have my shit before i head in ideally

How do you know this, mate?

make me you dog cunt

Before I got caught, I used to try and replace the lube dispensers they have in gay clubs around Sydney with acid and saw some twink hit the ket then get a train ran on him in a stall.

he doesn't

Over the past week a spot above my mouth has been feeling really sticky as if there's some ice cream remains there. Really bugging

by not being a sheltered shut in neet I imagine. It is literally common knowledge that if you want the best/hard to find drugs hang around with poofs.

imagine going online, on a Saturday night, to tell strangers you will never meet, that other strangers you will never meet, didn't do the things they did because you think you're opinion is law.

lmao'ing at your ""life""

>lube dispensers
Think that's soap.

That's all just pretend, we actually all really like anime.

Attached: 1520875201655.png (1440x810, 980K)

it's true, I don't know whether it's just the degenerate devil may care attitude of the gays or the fact that they are non-threatening to hot women/men who will fight but they can manoeuvre into very advantageous social circles. Always keep a fag friend on the back burner, it helps they always fall for straight guys playing hard to get too.

>Think that's soap.
if only you knew how bad things really are.

sounds like you've never set foot in an rsl let along gay club pathetic larping cunt

yeah yeah stop fucking with us Dewie, get sexton to boot a few more to seal the game

>comparing RSL's to secret fag clubs
oh yeah I love LARP'ing about fags, don't make me laugh cunt

kek

>Bombers are actually still in it
Imagine

w-which game do I watch

fucking kek I just finished eating Chinese and only tuned back in to tigs v bummers what the fuck is this. Richmond with the NORF?

>Shiel
>Stringer
>Daniher
>Smith
>Fantasia
Of course we get a bunch of injuries right before Carlton. Our annual loss to these cunts coming up.

so true but imagine saying this 5 years ago

>both games are now the same margin
crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0

MOVE IT ON BAMMERS YA CANTS

how good are you boys at rolling darts? im not very good at it haha :^)

probably in the top 10 on the planet, absolute elite

>6.14
>bummers
deserve it

Attached: 1436086943784.jpg (1000x800, 181K)

>bitchmond
>methendon
there will be no winners tonight

They always come out awful and I get frustrated.

>Rioli kicks his first as the last kick
Feeling mocked desu

I don't smoke.

*stands in a line*

TAKE THAT RACISM

>end of game reminder to stop being raciss you cunts

so many fucking black cunts

is an muzzy a indigenous

>muslim best on ground in abo game

don't like this one bit

lel what a fuckin poof

imagine not smoking

>giving it to Houli
racist, fasting cunt

>Gilly and Houli
the death knell of this game and it's PC bullshit

muslim round when

houli was great this game get fucked racists

*stands against racism*

Attached: blocksyourpath.jpg (620x370, 130K)

business idea: whatever alcohol brand is sponsoring the AFL, they give Gilly a stubbie before the interviews and one for his off hand during, will be dardy as fuck

the day they broach this subject is the day I stop watching. I just want to watch 2 teams play footy like I did when I snuck out of the house (cunt parents) and walked to the local oval, bought a pie, got it all over myself and laughed with all my frens when I had them. I just want to die.

"muzzie cunt" isn't a race

>Muslims are a race
3/10 for triggering me enough to reply

kys now boring bitter cunt

is gaz going to keep heeming cunts until he gets rubbed out?

kek get a load of this triggered cunt

yes and it will never be his fault according to him

He's spreading the word of Christ by any means necessary.

why is he so upset all of a sudden? elbowing cunts left and right. Are they pulling a Fyfe of season's past and creating some drama so he gets a few weeks to recover from an injury? Or is his autistic Christ-brain coming to grips with Father Time being unbeaten?

>pentecostal
>Christ
Begone from this thread satan.

>Or is his autistic Christ-brain coming to grips with Father Time being unbeaten?
don't follow you 100% but there's some truth in here. I think he's old and slowing down but won't admit it to himself so he gets sloppy and lashes out in bursts

Do they not believe in Jesus?

/pol/ cucks BTFO again

Attached: tapatalk_1558515567501.gif (320x320, 2.78M)

was he reported for decking that player at the end of Q3?
*heems a bible down your throat*

serious question, what's the difference? my brother is a Pentecostal and I know next to nothing about it except he flipped out hard over Easter he only ate eggs, not even fish on Good Friday, I don't have a clue what's going on.

yeah basically I was saying he's old and getting cranky the game might have passed him faster than he thought.

>this Muzzie pandering
I'm out

literally a satanic cult much like judaism

>half way through Stargate (1994)
>first John Wick next
>got a bit of weed and some leftover Chinese

I love all you useless /afl/ cunts, hope you have a good weekend.

i ate a few googs over Easter myself

they're the meme born again christians, they just make up hardline stuff to follow because ""the bible says it"" even though they're taking it all out of context and cherrypicking
basically a child's idea of christianity
>my brother is a Pentecostal
dire

You too m8.

Back home watching the original Aladdin and the two dimensional cartoon drawing of Jafar has more presence and personality in 5 minutes than the 2019 version had at all

don't even need to check twitter to know that was straffo

This felt like a Straffo tweet but I highly doubt he spend his Saturday evening going to the movies by himself.

imagine unironically being a carlton customer right now and the fucking gold coast suns having more soul and fight than your club has had since the 90s. would probably head out to bunnings and buy some rope honestly.

Interesting, his church is one of those hip, new age, "trendy" (expensive) churches and I don't know what the fuck goes on there but one time he brought over a bitch who was without doubt top 5 I've ever seen in my life, I'm talking Leelee Sobieski in Jungle 2 Jungle mixed with Milla Jovovich in Blue Lagoon, my God I wanted to convert on the spot. I've seen his handwriting, it looked like a special ed child but he's 23. I told him do whatever makes you happy as long as you don't hurt anyone but don't include me.

tfw all of tomorrow's matches are going to be interesting ones

>Leelee Sobieski in Jungle 2 Jungle mixed with Milla Jovovich in Blue Lagoon
pedo tier taste

tfw have an assignment due on monday that I haven't started and want to do a hike in the morning

get fucked cunt I'm not a piece of shit like Richo, the term you're looking for is Ephebophile

trip on pedo

fuck off Richo I know that's you, mong cunt kiddie diddler

>it's fine! they just look underage!

Attached: -eva-green.jpg (618x412, 28K)

nothing about that bitch looks even remotely young mate

it wasn't my intention to pander to your questionable proclivities

>try to download a 20gb remux
>seeders are all shit and can only provide 2mbps
is this the pain of being australian?

Cheeky midnight cheese and vegemite sanga