Not even trolling but I'd rather win nothing like Liverpool and win the hearts and souls of every fan of football...

not even trolling but I'd rather win nothing like Liverpool and win the hearts and souls of every fan of football instead of win everything there is to win in England and dominate the league like man fucking SHITTY
amirite Yea Forums?

Attached: 1558464015897.png (588x874, 419K)

like lmao they had a fucking parade for winning four trophies like who gives a FUCK hahah pathetic club lolll

If Liverpool win the CL it'll have been a better season than Man City's "treble"

>not even trolling
you lying rapscallion

this so much, even coming second in the CL is a bigger accomplishment than winning a league

everyone knows a league is based on luck and the real skill based competition is the CL

+1 to you dear sir

good example of CL being skill based is when chelsea won it and came 6th in the league

it's obvious they were the best team in the WHOLE of Europe ofc

btw go away ABLIVs you're not welcome as this thread is only for winners

>win the hearts and souls of every fan of football
everyone hates them in england

Nobody said fuck all about livorno

Your sarcasm doesn't make City's tinpot treble worth more. Pep would trade it all to be playing the CL final.

but everyone loves them on Yea Forums, just take a look at this thread hahaha go away man shitty go wank over your mere 4 trophies and getting a pathetic 198 points in two seasons

and YES the league shouldn't be based on points but on how much you IMPROVE from previous season, we would have won it BY FAR if that was the case

fucking step up FA you bastards

>win the heart and soul of every fan
didnt that study find liverpool as the most unpopular football team?

True, literally only reason people think Liverpool won any "hearts and souls" is literally 3/4 tv football journalists are liverpool supporters.

>liverpoop would've won if reality wasn't true
I hope poch fucks your muslim asses

city loving media just talking BOLLOCKS

i hate liverpool, Yea Forums is not a bugman gook hivemind

>>liverpoop would've won if reality wasn't true

but we would have
it's a fact

yeah but who the fuck cares

>now that liverpool can win a trophy no one cares

typical.

1 cl >> all of ManShitty's ""history""

C O P E
O
P
E

OP is a kid that has clearly just discovered Yea Forums

and everyone should get to have a go at goaltending, and they shouldn't keep score, it doesn't matter how many goals we score, fun is what's important more than winning, winning is for losers

winning isn't the end all be all, the challenge liverpool posed this season in of itself is worthy of more trophies than the team that won everything

Jesus christ lad, you've gone off the deep end

Attached: 1549609391894.gif (198x195, 2.22M)

>autistic algerian dutch man city fan pretending to be a liverpool fan so he can create threads about Yea Forums loving liverpool and hating city later
sad

look up how many points we got last season and compare it to this season

shitty actually went backwards and thus don't deserve any trophies

Yeah, and? they won

And I'd get more pussy f I were taller, more handsome and ripped.

Nah, league is more important than everything. If you weren't a JF you'd get that.

How come Chelsea loses points with this system ? Shouldn't you either have more or the same number of points as normally ?

Oh shit I've just understood, ignore my dumb ass