This guy is the face of Raptor fans worldwide

If the Raptors should make the NBA finals, should homeland security ban him from entry in the US?

Attached: 48541A48-FCA2-4AD4-BED2-0B7C70E7ADB9.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdyR9sa7DYk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
theundefeated.com/features/toronto-raptors-superfan-drake-is-nba-biggest-celebrity-playoff-antagonist/?addata=espn:frontpage
youtube.com/watch?v=AyKn5uuaEEw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4BNNUCHmk
youtu.be/7ZdhAtyMkDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does canada have so many of these lads?

Attached: 1558667946126.jpg (570x318, 57K)

In the US, they’d be scared of getting shot. What kind of civilized country is Canada that muslims are running around free without the fear of getting shot?

Sikhs are pretty based m8

you shipped em over dad

Attached: 733726239.jpg (918x463, 110K)

This guy is such a whore.

>blue jays make playoffs 2 years in a row
>year 3 he buys season tickets behind home plate so he will be on tv every game
>jays start the season 1-10 or something
>stops going to games, isnt seen for the rest of the season

His whole "superfan" is only meant to draw attention to himaelf and his car dealership. Dont ever be dooled otherwise.

That’s cool but it’s clear this dude is Muslim

He needs an American patriot to show how we deal with terrorism here

Nav Bhatia is sikh my man

Whatever kind of Muslim he is, he doesnt belong in the US. We like to pride ourselves on having high quality people here

he's embraced american sporting culture. if anyone needs to be shot it is all these subhuman 150 cm flat nosed brown goblinos coming to america. literally coming to feed themselves and their subhuman goblino spawn to obesity on EBT. at least that guy probably owns a gas station that he works like 80 hours a week at

American sporting culture living in Canada. If anything they both need to be shot.

This man is an enemy of America. He will put his faith first over your life.

mr bhatia is a multi-millionaire and a philanthropist

Expert trolling

canada is basically america's hat. there is no real cultural distinction between canadians and americans

t. never been to canada

Go to Montreal and tell me that

hurrr what is louisiana

the acadians and quebecois are not the same culture retardo

You blew your cover by posting in cm, retard

At least golden state fans aren’t full of chinks and Indians like Toronto is

He's Sikh. Sikhs are bro-tier.

Nor are texans, arcadians and long Islanders. And yet they are

Doesn’t matter to the bullet

There’s a reason after 9/11 Sikhs got thrown into the same mass grave as Muslims

Congrats on exposing the lack of comprehension and humor attainable by these zoomer retards

rmyt

Attached: warriors-fans.jpg (1024x1001, 205K)

California is White and Hispanic retard

pic related

Attached: chicano.jpg (407x979, 170K)

asians make up 26% of that photo

Yet Drake somehow manages to be more annoying

I want him to step foot in the US. Let’s see what happens. Breitbart would be on that

Chicanos aren’t Muslim. This dude is some kind of Muslim

Ask any veteran how they feel about Muslims

How does he afford all the courtside seats?

Does he have his Sikh knife thing on him at all ties?

He wasn't brave enough to commit Jihad on Milwaukee. What a pussy.

Isn't he a Sikh?

Does it matter? Does he belong on US soil? Or even Canadian soil for that matter?

Go look at Breitbart (which is a good proxy for how people think in real life) and see the answer.

>Good proxy for how people think irl

Only if everybody's a boomer or an edgy college kid in training

reminder that the WWENBA booked the finals for raptors over warriors and it's all sports entertainment

at least he shows up to almost every game. drake just magically appears in the playoffs when they are good. where was he during the dark days? oh yeah in miami with lebron

Based Papa Raptie

why are canadian teams even allowed to play in usa leagues?
different countries = different leagues

i guess the truth hurts, huh? no one posted after this truth bomb
go play with your moose and maple syrup and oily sands, america is for the americans

For the same reason Welsh clubs play in the English leagues. They are an utterly inferior nation that lacks the backbone to stand on their own two feet, so instead use their superior neighbours like a crutch.

And yet white cucks will gobble it up and spread him on social media for free advertising building his own personal brand for him

Jesus fuck I want to kill white people sometimes for being so cucked

Canada is the 51st state of the United States of America.

>We like to pride ourselves on having high quality people here
the 56% or the 44%?

>canada is basically america's hat
never heard that chestnut before, saved in epic text folder

He’s been known for over 20 years why would they do something about it now

Attached: 061601D6-D472-4B03-A1D1-1C1AC9F17C9F.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>*blocks you're path*
>what did you just say about Islam, you infidel?

what do

Attached: IMG_20190510_211814.jpg (1078x586, 212K)

>Whatever kind of Muslim
that guy is higher quality than you are.

>Sikhs are bro-tier
Sikhs are slimy as fuck and beat women aggressively, more so than their Hindu counterparts.
t. Hindoo

>good proxy for how [I and everyone in my internet hugboxes] think in real life
Ftfy

tell them what i said and have anti muslim banter with based Sihk bros that ok with you wierd american flag

Is it even humanly possible to attend to every baseball match your team plays?
Feels like you'd be losing 1/4 of your year just in that.

a cow fucker laying insults down to Guru Granth Sahib bro's!

Go wash your left hand, it fucking reeks of shit

hownew.ru

>t. Pajeet Arjan

>What kind of civilized country is Canada
An uncivilized one if Muslims are running around free

Jesus Christ are all canadians this fucking dense or is this a decent attempt?

Commonwealth

He owns a massive Hyundai dealership

This guy is based though I’ve been watching raptors games since 2004 and have seen him front row every single game, even before he started getting attention and when the raptors where pure trash

Ballsy, but they got in shit for this.

what's toronto like is it a cool city

Yes, but it's ugly as fuck. BUT you can also drive like an hour north and be in the wilderness.

Why do you guys let him wear his turban? After 9/11 he wouldn’t be able to do that here

Anyone outside of it doesn't consider it a part of Canada. That should tell you enough.

I’ve always wanted to walk down Yonge Street from the Lake to North york. 10 miles of straight skyscrapers like manhattan

His dealership used to sponsor the team.

It's nothing like that. You've been lied too. Their are skyscrapers in the core, the rest is low rise condos.

That’s just Toronto mainly

youtu.be/zdyR9sa7DYk

Seems kinda cool that there are skyscrapers outside the core like that though. Is north York a huge job center or is it all in downtown?

He's clearly a torontonian who achieved the Toronto dream of becoming american. Did the "ha ha toronto is just like new york guys right guys?" not tip you off

Yeah I know I’ve seen him on auto talk on cp 24 plugging his store

>WHY IS IT HERE?
Asking the real questions finally

That’s weird that single family homes with yards and lawns are right next to 40-50 story high rises

>apartments and condos are skyscrapers
I disagree but ok.

>north york
Is not shit. It used to be a rich area, but was surrounded on both sides by brown people and asians. You can guess whats happening now.

From the video it seems like it’s a huge commercial center. Apparently it has a lot of jobs so I would think it was a downtown like place like upper Manhattan.

However it doesn’t seem all that walkable. Are people walking around or is it basically deserted after 5 PM?

No North York is primarily Residential area but lots of low income high rises

Don mills is super poupalated with immigrant families

Everything north of the city looks like that now. What were originally traditional "house suburbs" developers have bought up all the land they can and shoving as many condos as they can on it. What used to be "north" isnt north anymore, what used to be "the boonies" is the new suburbs.

it's the new face of canada, duh. I thought everyone knew muslims are taking over the west while dumb amerimutts just sit back and let it happen?

>what if we just put up skyscrapers in the suburbs

Still looks more lively than downtown Houston or Dallas

Any part of the city that doesnt have a subway stop is not walkable. See

I dislike all brown people

Attached: rake1.jpg (361x593, 123K)

Technically the area is part of the city, even tho it's suburbs. So they have different building codes than the other cities to the north. I.e. the limit in my area is 8 stories. So developers who want to build taller, shove it in north york.

theyre sikhs not muslims arent they?

Doesn’t Yonge Street have a Subway on it? That’s why I assumed it would be all walkable

And from what I’ve read, Yonge and Eglinton is one of the busier subway stops. Most American cities aren’t like this.

Are there at least views from those condos? It seems far from the lake

I didn't say they were did I? I was just replying to my fellow white friend.

Who gives a shit anyway, foreign invaders are foreign invaders.

were all foreign invaders my based retard friend

Yes there is a line that goes all the way up and down Yonge

Wasn’t North York it’s own city until 1998? Seemed kinda weird they tried to build a competing downtown to Old Toronto

Toronto as a whole is still denser than most American cities, but that might be a function of large immigrant families stuffing a bunch of people in an apartment

The yonge line is the yellow, it runs from finch to union, than turns off onto a different street.

North york is the purple line. It doesnt serve shit.

Im sure the views are nice, and you can probably see the lake if you are high enough facing the right way. I live north of the city and can see the cn tower if im in the right spot. It all depends on elevation.

Nah, the white man's conquest was complete.

Srry here is the map.

Attached: TTC_subway_map_2018.png (2000x1333, 539K)

because this is the immigration minister
lol

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 16K)

whites are foreign invaders and so are the "natives"

Attached: 220px-Ilhan_Omar,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 20K)

They didnt try to compete, they had different zoning laws. So after the amalgamation, rather than "suburb" zoning laws, they now had city zoning laws, and boom, up go the condos.

t. Unamerican
We were founded on the idea of religious freedom and tolerance

More dense than "cities" in less populous states. Less dense than your actual major cities.

You have to remember the majority of the country lives in southern ontario, in and around toronto. Didnt plan it that way but things occur. Canada is fucking huge but empty.

dont start cunt
some religions are intolerant of freedom

>le "no land belongs to nobody lel" argument
based low IQ racist

wtf why is toronto's subway so small and shitty?

>founded on the idea of religious freedom and tolerance for white europeans of good character*
Seems you dropped half your sentence here you go

At least we have a subway

It seems more dense and walkable than LA, Miami, Houston, Dallas, etc. people from Toronto have told me it’s on the level of chicago and New York, and more than San Francisco

Those are Sikhs, and they make Toronto a better place.
>have a well balanced respect for Canadian AND Indian culture - not whitewashed like the chinks, but willing to participate in regular Canadian life unlike all other Asians
>basically zero violent crime, unlike other brown people
>have a crippling desire to enjoy food in social settings; will feed you for free
I am white as snow and live in Brampton; and other than their problems with obesity, I have nothing but good things to say about them

> Getting baited by Canadians
user, I...

Attached: 14cdfb4b7e5422a75d80805da906c336.jpg (480x622, 41K)

Montreal is probably the best city in Canada at public transit

But there’s no reason why all the announcements needs to be in French

Dumb cunt here doesn't realize that SIkh's hate muslims and have on more than one occasion fought for Canada/Brits. What have you done to serve your country? Keep up the tough internet white supremacist act you're totally not a waste of food IRL.

>people from Toronto have told me it’s on the level of chicago and New York
AHHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Don't care lmao, their presence here is a racist affront against Canadians.

Toronto has been described to me as a Canadian LA or SF.

Quebecers are hyper-pissy about making sure French is on everything even though all of them speak English

Kind of, though definitely with it's own flavor

Pretty much this. I'm from here and have had a few drinks and would love to explain the way things are here. But fuck it. It's nice here but not what you think it is. We are the economic and population centre of the country, but the city is bland as fuck.

>t. Brandon Lafreniere of Kingston; 1/4th Metis

From a tourist point of view, I can only think of the CN Tower that’s worth visiting. Maybe Casa Loma, but because I love old movies.

Culturally, it seems like an American city minus the crime but without any of the culture.

I'm talking to a half Latina half Punjabi girl from Toronto. She seems to hate her Latina side though so she's basically pajeet

Fuck right off. I've been to both. The wharf in sf has more character than this entire city.

Toronto doesnt even have a swimmable beach (on a lake no less) and people think it's on the same level as LA. Get real.

And anyone says its NY lite. Toronto doesnt even have a real commercial port. The new york port authority is probably worth more than our entire province.

toronto confirmed for flyover. FEAR THE DEER

As much as Chicago is.

What my head says:
You're absolutely correct; and that is why Ontario has the world's largest subnational debt
What ny heart says:
yeah nigger but at least the 401 is fun to street race on at night

>The wharf in sf has more character than this entire city.
SF is a goddamn shithole. I live near it. It's pretty much the worst city in this country

>self made millionaire, engineer degree holding, philanthropist who is recognized by all of the NDA is the face of a canadian franchise

and i should be upset?

>minus the crimes
Gun violence is a thing right now. People get shot everyday.
>CN tower
The area is interesting now, it is right between both sports stadiums and has the ripleys aquarium. But ive been to all that shit and couldnt imagine any of it being a legit attraction to bring people to the city. As a side note i used to write exams in uni in the convention centre then smoke weed in the park right under the cn tower. That was cool i guess.

Casa Loma is gay, but i bring girls there on dates.

Where do you live?

I did read that new york times article today calling sanfransisco out

>with it's own flavor
Toronto has absolutely zero flavoUr of its own though

Dont get booked for stunt driving m8

but he is BROWN!!!! did you hear me BROWN!!!!
(((Nav Bhatia)))

Attached: Nav-Bhatia_former-US-president-Barack-Obama-750x499.jpg (750x499, 50K)

There is the Toronto Film Festival and the theatre that’s pretty well known

I guess the comparison to SF is more about the street cars running up and down the street but I’m not sure if they exist anymore. LA more about the center of culture in the US

Canadians seem pretty mellow which is where the west coast comparison comes from because people in the Northeast here tend to be more on the abrasive side, and Midwesterners got that wannabe tough persona going on

damn she must be sexy tho

Oakland. Which is almost as bad. Crime ridden cities with nowhere to park.

But there's no Canadians in Toronto

She is fine asf and she's like 5'9 which is weird for someone with manlet pajeet and latina genes. But Toronto brown girls are a lot different than brown girls from my area, I'm not used to how ratchet some Punjabis act in Canada despite working as a teller at the local credit union or some shit

how did u meet a girl from canada? where are you at?

City of Toronto police don't really care.
York Regional Police, on the other hand, are relentless. I work on Highway 27, and 20% of the cars I see after dark are YRP vehicles

I'm right here

what is the speed limit there? we got 75-85 mph here in texas?

Oakland is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, as it has gotten much better in the last few years. There are less coked out black people but there's a rise in Hispanic crack dealers and white crackheads. I'm an SJ native and I worked in a gentrified Oakland tech complex so I've seen Oakland get better since the late 90's till now. People who shit on Oakland for being ghetto usually have never actually been there and just like to parrot other opinions they've read. I feel a lot worse and uncomfortable in Tenderloin SF type shitholes than I do anywhere in Oakland by a country mile
Also understand that SF/Oakland ghetto shit doesn't even compare to the East Coast/Midwest ratchetness. Living in Chicago for a few years makes Oakland and all of its gentrification seem harmless

it doesn't have to be big at all, downtown is pretty small, doesn't take long until you get into residential houses.

yeah think about. there are no talented rappers from the bay
more crime = better rappers

can i live in Toronto without a car?

I met her through a friend, im in Cali. U ever tried Canadian brown girls? They're nice, a lot sweeter than American brown girls

Why hasn’t there been a local Toronto cuisine developed? Like Toronto style pizza or something. With so many indian people you think it would’ve happened by now

depends where you live and work, if you lived and worked downtown then probably yeah but if you lived 20-40 minutes away in any direction and had to commute then probably not.

Much slower than Murica.
Regional highways are usually 80 km/h (too lazy to convert to mph), and our provincial highways are 100 km/h.
Some provinces are even slower - the privincial highways in Quebec are only 90 km/h

>People who shit on Oakland for being ghetto usually have never actually been there and just like to parrot other opinions they've read.
Wtf. There are literal tent encampments under 580 which reek of urine. If you walk under a freeway you will find an explosion of garbage scattered around under it. You hear occasional gunshots at night. Any Street which is industrial will be lined with graffitid campers that don't run.

My motorcycle was stolen earlier this month and recovered by CHP later. My car was broken into twice. I've had a gun shown to me by two black kids. It's ghetto as fuck senpai

Toronto can’t be that bad. Drake makes it sound like the nightlife there is one of the best in the world. What time is last call there?

Pretty much, the Bay Area trap game is garbage because there is nothing to trap out from organic black rappers. All of the drug scene is being taken over by cartels and white prescription pill runners, so no more nice E-40 nigger rap. We just have fucking teenagers like SOBxRBE in Vallejo making occasional decent songs about spraying glocks. Otherwise G-Eazy with his mild white boy cocaine habit songs from Oakland and nothing else

i am brown myself and i wanna get on that punjabi action from brampton. too many fucking south indians and others here in the US

Can they ban that faggot Drake too?

not happening biatch

Attached: p03flv6h.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Noice, Punjabi girls from Brampton are a fucking turn off from me though. They act too ratchet. I grew up in the heart of the silicon valley in a 90% Asian/Indian high school so im honestly attracted to the more intellectual and hard working south indian girl personality than anything even though theyre fugly as fuck usually.
Finding yourself a brampton punjabi girl who actually has her academic shit together and is as smart as the indian girls in the USA is hard, but i got lucky enough to find one

Sikhs love the West though. They never do any terrorism against Christians. Their culture is more liberal too that's why they fit in well here. They're like Filipinos, definitely bros.

never if your drake. 2am if you're a normal person

Forgot to add the only kind of indian girl im really attracted to are poonjabis anyways. some of them are soooo fucking fine
>They never do any terrorism against Christians.
They do against Hindus though kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

West end is full of Punjabi girls.
if you don't like south Indians, stay out of Scarborough

I went to some weird ass after hours clubs that were open all night. Walked out of the bar and it was morning daylight. Sketchy place called the "Bovine Sex Club," full of fucking weirdos.

>if you don't like south Indians, stay out of Scarborough
Isn't that where the Superwoman youtuber chick is from? I find that kind of brown girl so fucking fine but I hate that weird pseudo-ratchet personality she has because it contrasts so heavily with the dorky/nerdy Indian girls in the USA

Well guess Toronto isn’t like New York or Chicago at all. Last call in Manhattan or some areas of Chicago is 4-5 AM.

He looks like a nice guy. Why do you hate him?

You can easily live in Toronto without a car. Our public transport is unironically one of the better things about the city

I've been to clubs in Toronto that were definitely serving drinks well after 2:00. Maybe that's the law but it's not strictly followed.

YRP loves to book people going 60+ over on the 401 and putting it in the news. It's the fucking fringes of their territory, but the patrol.

Yrp is decent tho. They were lenient on pot years before it was legal, despite constituents supposedly being against it.

>Superwoman
she is punjabi too

Underrated post.

Jesus fuck im not doubting anything but that sounds like you live in an aggressive shitholey part of Cokeland my guy. I grew up coddled in W. San Jose but from my experience if you live in Oakland between 880 and 580 freeways, between 14th Ave and the San Leandro area you're bound to experience sketchy shit after being there long enough for some time. Where exactly do you live where you get your vehicle stolen and guns flashed to you by blacks?
One thing that is so interesting to me about the Bay Area is that I almost never interact with black people living in North SJ/Sunnyvale at the moment but literally the moment I step onto the Fremont Springs BART station I encounter the vibrant Black culture of the Bay Area, seeing a couple super obvious drug runners doing sketchy shit in the back of BART cars

It's called Pizza Pizza faggot

EDGY

Drake is a faggot

No college for these guys. Education makes you a pussy, amirite?

Better than this shit

theundefeated.com/features/toronto-raptors-superfan-drake-is-nba-biggest-celebrity-playoff-antagonist/?addata=espn:frontpage

Did drake grow up in the hood or in a middle class area of toronto?

Sexually, Canadian Filipinos are a very interesting group.
Some are absolute bros, and some are hopelessly beta shut-in permavirgins; but pretty much EVERY Canadian born Filipina rebels against their loving and family-oriented mother and becomes a ratchet slut.
Strangely enough, I see some super chill Filipino guys pull girls from other races, but I have NEVER seen two second generation Filipinos date each other. Most Canadian Filipinas only date whites; a minority will either blatantly gold dig rich Chinese guys or just burn coal and have a welfare baby - but they seem to genuinely hate their own culture.

I know dude im also pajeet

We're leaving you behind. You're too ignorant to bring along. Tribalism will not save humanity.

>but I have NEVER seen two second generation Filipinos date each other
I know 3 second gen flip couples like this over here in California. they're literally just extra-conservative chinks who go into nursing instead of tech

yeah you might be right that rachet shit is cringe. i also don't want some white washed hoe either though

> go to bed Steve.

Does California have a lot of indian people? I always thought they lived mostly in the New York Area

He's scared to death he's scared to look at his fuckin" yearbook, fuck Cranbrook

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 32K)

not a response

Yeah there's a literal shit ton of us in the Silicon Valley due to brain drain for tech companies
Yeah I've discussed this with the brownie from Toronto im dating and she told me the whole 'Superwoman' talking like a ratchet bitch even though you're Indian and want to go to med school thing is really common for brown girls in Toronto

>because it contrasts so heavily with the dorky/nerdy Indian girls in the USA
in canada indians are tough
youtube.com/watch?v=AyKn5uuaEEw

>talking like a ratchet bitch even though you're Indian and want to go to med school
yeah its like they have just adopted this racial trope and wear it as a character to give themselves personality

Attached: 0530-drake-black-face-twitter-2.jpg (728x547, 50K)

>i also don't want some white washed hoe either though
white washed indian girls are fine imo as long as they don't do that super cringey self-hating i want to be white thing some indian people in general do. white washed indian girls in my experience usually still retain the good aspects of indian culture (value career success/academics and not being emotionally retarded) while dropping the absolutely awful aspects of indian culture

is nav respected in Toronto or canada as a whole?

Attached: images.jpg (276x182, 8K)

You clearly don’t know Sikhs then. Their whole religion is basically protect everybody who’s innocent and their right to live and practice whatever religion they please. They’ve protected the innocents of the very religion that wanted to destroy them, get educated amerilard.

Nav makes me want to kill myself sometimes he's so gross.

air india
indira gandhi
shut up hari singh

You should see all the Tamils and Indians that act like they're thugs straight out of Compton in Scarborough lmao

So let me get this straight. The Sikhs defended you for centuries against Muslims invaders who executed those who didn’t convert, without them Hinduism would have died. After years of protection, in 1984 you turned on them, murdered and raped their women and children. You sold out Sikhs to Muslims and the Indian government and watched as they were driven from their homes to be slaughtered. Hindus have been and will always be the slimiest fuck in history, you faggots rape your daughters and sisters if you think she’s committed adultery.

I really really do not get why people shill for Sikhs so hard on this board, were all you faggots sexually manipulated by Sikhs at some point in your life which is why you suck Sikh cock so hard and project your hatred for Muslims

fuck you cow piss drinking hindu

Attached: dAxuyBJKXrCVrQb-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 91K)

Indira Gandhi sanctioned an attack on their holy site killing women and children.

I’m not shilling, all they wanted was to live in peace and only militarised when the mogul invaders started beheading and burning people who didn’t convert. Learn history.

>you faggots rape your daughters and sisters if you think she’s committed adultery.
Please just google "Sikhs + rape + India" and see the gross shit Sikh men do in India. Hindus are fucking awful rapists but Sikhs are absolutely no better. I am absolutely baffled by how hard Sikhs try to differentiate themselves from Hindus despite displaying the same strain of gross wife beating tendencies that the rest of India does. Fuck off with your shilling Hardeep

Isn’t most of Vancouver’s violent crime from indo-Canadian gangs?

>t. Dravidian nigger jealous of Aryan punjabis

>Tamils
>thugs
Fucking christ. I'm honestly really really curious to see how this plays out when I go to Toronto in the fall because South Indians and Tamilians are all just autistic rich engineers.

I'm not talking about second generation. Of course they turn into the usual bar sluts. At least most of them aren't as rich as the Chinese so they haven't been spoiled by daddy.
The first generation Filipinos are fantastic though. The most pleasant chill people.

based
just because it's a holy site doesn't mean it should be a terrorist refuge
they're the street level guys, hells angels run everything though
and youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4BNNUCHmk
there's no blacks to call them out on it

Idk what's it like now but back in the early to mid 2000's they were gangs of Tamils that beefed with black gangs it's pretty hilarious

You’re actually deluded, I’m aware of how backwards out people are in Punjab. It’s a shit hole infested with drugs and morally corrupt religious folk, outside of that state in the western world they actually contribute to society. Same with Hindus but the Sikhs take roles that pertain to the protection of their adoptive countries. Hindus open shops and act like slimy assholes when confronted.

To be fair, Tamils are HUGE alcoholics - many of them actually do grow up in bad homes

most of OUR tamils are literal refugees from the conflicts with the Sinhalese.
Most of then are legit working class as fuck

>gangs of Tamils that beefed with black gangs it's pretty hilarious
damn so those dark motherfuckers actually stepped up and gave us Indians some clout. RESPECK

toronto was the foreign hq for the tamil tigers, they used to collect protection money in their enclave

Agreed, though I was talking specifically about 2nd gen

How many fucking curryniggers flocked to this thread jesus look at this cringe ass wanksta speak

>ignorant multikulti zealot
Tribalism is our last hope. Me and him are going to leave you in the dirt.

It was a dismissal you dumb white-suppressionist bigot.

Attached: brownspeak.png (438x54, 2K)

>all they wanted was to live in peace
Then why have they invaded my home

>sperg who gets upset when people type out city lingo on his 4chanz
Kill yourself

good thread op. canadian containment thread

Don't care, they're disgusting sand niggers.

says the self-admitted brownies
>canadian containment thread more like poo-in-loo septic tank thread

>When Kawhi hit the 3

Attached: Manchester United wins.webm (640x1138, 1.33M)

Would warriors-raptors be a battle between a white vs nonwhite fanbase?

That's literally raptors-bucks

Toronto is filled with them.

Toronto is the future of the west,

Attached: Canada elementary school Toronto white replacement immigration.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

>And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

Attached: utd bollywood movie.webm (960x540, 1.52M)

>And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Jagmeet into power.

Attached: singh13.jpg (1086x725, 85K)

This is his daughter

youtu.be/7ZdhAtyMkDo

I totally would

I'm guessing the Bucks are the white ones?

Attached: 1558142681383.png (462x702, 513K)

and yet Milwaukee is the shithole

I'm pretty sure that dude is Sikh, and Sikhs are bro tier.

Toronto is Canadian New York

Toronto is an Autism Spectrum Disorder version of New York

i don't really mind the turban, i mind that his whole "superfan" routine is actually just a way of promoting his hyundai dealership

toronto is an indochinese version of new york

>Where exactly do you live where you get your vehicle stolen and guns flashed to you by blacks?
West Oakland, North of that BART station. It's a gated area. The Kawasaki was stolen from behind the gate. I got a locking system and alarm for it now. My part isn't the sketchiest exactly, but you go east just a little bit and it gets sketchy real fast.

I'm planning on applying to Google so I'll be commuting down to West Sam Jose every day ;).

I think SF has the biggest drug problem by far, or maybe Berkeley.

I used to take BART every day to the city. Worst commute ever. Standing room only. And the evening clientele was always suspicious. You get drugged out hobos cruising around from city to city. People smoking and rolling joints. And every station north of San Leandro and west of Castro Valley smells like a urinal

Also we have the lowest scum of the entire world in Oakland: Raiders fans.

> MFW Fox News had a special about how bad SF and Oakland are.

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

All those kids probably get straight A's. The problem immigrants come from a different continent.