SOUL

Attached: 756px-Logo_FC_Nantes_2008.svg.png (756x1024, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvUE36YKf08
youtube.com/watch?v=EaoKODhG_kA
youtube.com/watch?v=EEnAvMnbDhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOULLESS

Attached: 61176499_2490891514486256_666131294257676288_n.png (952x960, 126K)

Why is soulless always better than soul?

>N
hmm

I really like that desu

Looks GODAWFUL lmao

Attached: 60976865_2232098023542280_2227279463140294656_n.jpg (960x600, 178K)

HOLLY YUCK
they're kit maker is new balance so not surprising

>nightmare to print and adapt to social media
>perfect to print and adapt to social media

It was worse before.

Attached: nantes_2017_umbro_supporters_kit_a.jpg (900x1191, 79K)

is this temporary or is it a new badge?

You take that back

Attached: fcna.jpg (750x489, 103K)

No, I don't. That's shit. That's Bolivia tier bad.

>that Frenchman on the right
lmao 100% French Napoleon blood running thro those vains

Attached: europe.jpg (5344x3006, 1.18M)

I honestly don't like crests with footballs, they look cheap most of the time

Fuck Juventus

this. at least for the truncated icosahedron type, the old school ball looks ok (as long as your club is actually that old).
but any crest with that ball on it looks like it was made with free clipart for some kids' team

Because I have no connection to the team I like it desu
Also
N

LNJ
doesn't even work wtf

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MOTHERFUCKING REAL?????

N

A

>1943
lowkey creating a football club while your neighbours die liberating your ass

Attached: 1431109600011.jpg (640x633, 87K)

N!

T

redpill me on Rongier

Nantes died a long time ago after they let Suaudeau and Denoueix go away and Kita bought the club.
The 1995 Nantes was the greatest French team ever.

Des mains Nantaises ont écrit ça...

I'm pretty sure It's a fucking rip off of the juventus, with NN instead of JJ. Thanks juventus, you are ruining football badges

At least he'll never have to see this abomination.

Attached: sala-marca-doblete-y-el-club-nantes-escala.jpg (624x460, 21K)

That kit is unironically shit

rude

fuck sake, Les Canaris were my french team

Attached: yellow bird.jpg (800x600, 52K)

Whoever defends this change of design is an absolute faggot with no sense of aesthetics. Fuck the globalized world, fuck jews and, most importantly, fuck the brandishment of football clubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvUE36YKf08

Says the faggot favelado with no sense of aesthetics.

le french norwich

which kit is this lad wearing? looks like its the best nantes kit

Non, les mains d'un boomer qui n'aime pas la Bretagne mais qui a vu cette équipe jouer (autrement que par des best of youtube).

Poor little white boy

What are some recent logo changes that made it better?

Attached: hufc before and after logo.png (1000x416, 44K)

I really like Brescia's

Attached: brescia-stemma.png (717x422, 417K)

Attached: bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (620x359, 154K)

who will win, L^vJ or JJ?

the left one is trash, what the hell

kek

hartlepool fan here, prefer the old one.
new logo looks like the logo for a furniture store or some shit, too minimalist

Rip

Attached: AD-COMPOSITE-Sala-Sick-Joke.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

>muh minimalism

SOUL

Attached: god.jpg (2048x1365, 828K)

It's more art deco than minimalism fucking scrubs

FC Chocolate Coin

Platini said that the most important gest in football is control, Nantes coach respond "no, no control, one touch only !"

youtube.com/watch?v=EaoKODhG_kA

For me it's 1967-8

Attached: cafclogos.jpg (1836x960, 125K)

wow based

what is the political background of Charlton ?

The absolute current state of French Football

Do french people even exist? Surely, they can't, right? Whenever I see pictures or videos of anything in France, there are literally never French people, just blacks and arabs

At least they kept the cross unlike psgay or halal

There isn't one really, it was set up by a group of local lads and ended up being the only professional team in properly South East London. The only thing we have is that we're a local club for local people.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEnAvMnbDhg

Not anymore, the remaining people are starting to undertand they fucked up but it's too late

this. anytime they show france on tv here all you see are blacks and burkas and shit

There should be no burkas though, it's illegal and I've never seen one in France
I've seen some in the USA though

I don't see the problem, better than le european crest #41384791

Attached: 1399416168602.png (481x640, 393K)

that's because you're a brainlet

Pretty soon most eurowcrests will look identical to nantes’/juventus’ new crests

I can't imagine being more embarassed or ashamed of a nationality more than being an ethnic frenchman. Do French people actually root for the "french" national team? On a scale of 1-10, how embarrased are you, frogs?

Damn. It looks almost american.

Literal imbecile zoomer rooting for the bastardization of the sport, I imagine that's how it got you involved in the first place, dumbass.

really tired of the minimalist meme

this, internet and social media are dictating what is a good design right now. if your logo doesn’t blend well in a webpage you’ll have to rework it

B A S E D

seen several of them in Chamonix

How do we stop minimalism?

Attached: 1475380863603_tiny.png (512x512, 54K)

this, although it's still better than Jj even if that's very faint praise

Nothing looks cheaper than modern minimalist cancer designs. This new crest looks like a canadian PL team, it's that low quality.

Nantes 1995 hold the record of the greatest streak of match without a defeat in the league, something like 32 ? Even PSG as it is today has not been able to replicate this. This team was crazy, I saw them play. They almost defeated Juventus the following year, lost in the semis of CL.

It's stolen from an expansion MLS team

Attached: nashville sc.png (480x270, 69K)

>you now remember the French working class

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>"Last night, I sent a message to Meïssa [N'diaye, Sala's agent], he called me a few hours later," begins Sala. "So we had discussions and he told me the last night Franck Kita [son of Nantes owner Waldemar] sent him a message to talk, so he called him. They spoke. And, they want to sell me.

>"So, there is the offer from Cardiff today. On their side, they have negotiated to get a lot of money. So they absolutely want me to go there.

>"It is true that it is a good contract but from a football perspective it is not interesting for me. So… there you go, they are trying in every way to get me to go there.

>"Me I am not scared to go there, because I have battled throughout my career, so to go there and fight, that does not make me scared.

>“On the contrary. But also, I say to myself that Meïssa must find me something better between now and the end of the window. Meïssa has said no to Cardiff because he does not want me to go there.

>"He thinks that in terms of football, in terms of where we are today, we are in a position of strength in every which way, in terms of on the pitch, the contract, all of that. But I don’t care about that and I do not want that. I don’t give a f*** about being in a position of strength.

>"It is true that I would like to find something interesting in terms of contractually and also from a football perspective, but sometimes you can’t have both. On the other hand, I do not want to speak with Kita, because I do not want to get angry. He is someone who disgusts me when I am face to face with him.

>"Him today, he wants to sell me to Cardiff because he has done a super negotiation, he will get the money he wants eh?”

>“He, he wants me to go there, he hasn’t even asked what I want… All he cares about is money. So, today, we are like that. A complete mess. So there you go… I don’t know.

Attached: skynews-emiliano-sala-plane-crash-victim_4571755.jpg (768x432, 72K)

he cute

no player can be forced to go to another club if they dont want to. the only guilty party is the pilot

t. Kita

this looks way worse, the ship wheel was iconic

better but feels soulless

much better

>They almost defeated Juventus the following year, lost in the semis of CL.
And that was after the team had been ransacked by the others and the retarded owners selling key players like Karembeu and Loko. I'm still convinced the 1995 Nantes could have won the CL this year and Ajax-Nantes would have been the greatest final ever. But, well, we'll never know.