/nba/ general

Giannis and the Bucks are frauds edition

Attached: 3CCAE2A0-3C36-4329-B8A7-FB2DDAB436FA.jpg (1580x1436, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCe0OrTYEY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TjiU3UZRz_o
youtu.be/2F2ir46VUHA
youtube.com/watch?v=VXaImQJeTJY
youtube.com/watch?v=FVGZrdQczjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pVnCwSGcMec
youtube.com/watch?v=itPsvKC9r9E
youtube.com/watch?v=kOp2UTN6lY0
youtube.com/watch?v=jdXjerxt6vQ
usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/columnist/jeff-zillgitt/2019/05/21/nba-playoffs-raptors-kawhi-leonard-not-at-best/3764354002/
youtube.com/watch?v=72ykBvPOIc0
youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhwplfx4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h94BCeeQakM
youtube.com/watch?v=UwVHNVzju_g
youtube.com/watch?v=patwm5DXFrE&t=36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK WARRIORS
FUCK ROCKETS
FUCK NBA

LOVE LAKERS

/cric/

there can be only one

Attached: 1530529322099.png (793x603, 596K)

My rapties took 2 games from one of the greatest teams ever, the 2016 cavs. Who the fuck are the bucks?

raps in 6 bros. we taking it home

Attached: imagesHG8RHDY0.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Attached: SKEEEEYUPPPP.jpg (1080x1607, 278K)

Did Kawhi fuck Skip’s daughter or something?

Bros? My Rapties status??

Worse. He left his beloved spurs

>SAS seething because he had to wait 2 hours in customs after flying into Toronto
Holy fucking based, my Rapties bootyblasting these Espn kikes

Attached: 90E8D24C-313C-45E3-A73A-38C1D2077E1F.jpg (228x221, 7K)

If you’re KD today, what are you spending the day doing?

swimmingly

Attached: 1429574525699.jpg (600x600, 72K)

In all seriousness, what would happen if the Raptors won it all?

looking for apartments in NY

I imagine Yea Forums would instantly enter fall.

>people say the warriors are Durant's team
>the warriors play better without him
Why do people even want this guy? He is very clearly a liability. Biggest bitch in NBA history. The warriors tainted their dynasty by signing him.

stop being jelly

Silverberg and his Jewish cronies as well as the sports analyst clowns would all commit sudoku

Because he gives you the best chance to win, obviously.

Jelly of what? My team is going to be even better next season when KD fucks off to the Knicks (where he won't even make the playoffs).

Any sports where theres actual loyalty and you dont just need to be a name to attract sub IQ niggers?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 10.20.53 AM.png (1280x1374, 1.4M)

Lakers are an embarrassment of an organization living on past victories. You might as well be lauding the Suns

>turn the Lakers over to Lebron
>when he clearly doesn't care about basketball anymore

There’s no NBA team in history that wouldn’t sign KD, it’s obvious other players would have to give up shots in order to work him into the offense and keep him happy but he puts them in the best possible position to contend for a title each year, which is the goal of any given front office.

TOP 10 NBA PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE CURRENTLY, IN ORDER

1. Durant
2. Kawhi
3. Lebron
4.Giannis
5. Curry
6. Harden
7. Anthony Davis
8. Embiid
9. PG13
10. Lillard
Honorable mentions: Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, KAT, Westbrook, Luka, by boy Meyers Leonard

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Go Warriors
Fuck white people

Attached: E5837F44-8622-4DBD-B461-6E67C3386B32.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Lebron can’t even recruit top NBA players to do a movie, something that requires minimal investment compared to how you’ll spend the next several years of your career. If Corey Brewer’s experiences on the Lakers turned PG away when they were still generally respected and had gotten Lebron, imagine what a year of losing, injuries to core players who have not lived up to expectations otherwise, and the Lakers clown show in the front office this offseason does to their FA prospects.

But then got swept by 2018 cavs, one of worst finals teams that almost got BTFOd by pacers and kid celtics

1. Curry
2. Kawhi
3. Giannis
4. Lebron
5. KD
6. Nokia Jokic
7. Embiid
8. Blake Griffin
9. Paul George
10. Lillard
Honorable mentions: KAT
Most dishonorable mentions: Westbrook, Kyrie, AD

How do I get over the fact that my merlin isn't special or rare and that probably half the games population has him?

Attached: rxz6spe.jpg (600x450, 93K)

Off yourself for being a gambling addict.

Derozan was shook

Nobody wants to play with Lebron. All praise is given James and all blame is shifted away from him.

God dammit I did it again!

Nothing wrong with a little gambling

KD and scrubs is definitely a playoff team in the very top heavy east. If contract year Vucevic can do it without a point guard and Blake with a center who only knows how to rebound KD could do it with whatever hodge podge of talentless players the Knicks roll out with him. Tenfold if they get two max players, even if one is a “fake” max player (t. Kemba, Jimmy, Middleton)

>peg leg poopy pants Embiid

>top ten

until he can stay healthy he's like a slightly better, slightly softer Mirotic

Attached: 1551216734011.jpg (300x300, 35K)

>Celtics
What went wrong? Where do they go from here? I think they should sell high on Brown, maybe use him to move Hayward if Kyrie does come back. Otherwise trade Brown and Smart for assets, look to build around Tatum, Robert Williams III, and their incoming draft picks.

Hold on to Big Al, Baynes, maybe go out and get Iggy as quality gets who can teach the young boys how to play.

Bros I’m back from school and craving weed, but my family disapproves... dare I order myself some from the government in secret?

There's no point to it unless you pore over stats and matchups and volume bet.

>embitch
Literally got shut down by a 56 year old Marc Gasol, just an embarrassing performance
>honourable mention Kyrie Irving
Took a team that went to game 7 in the ECF and made them so much worse they got obliterated in the semis, he’s trash

Weed hasn’t been doing anything for me lately or alcohol. Could fuck with some LSD like Sparksposter if I knew where to get it

Weed is for children, you should be drinking like a man.

I just really like the act of actually smoking weed. Nothing better than ripping a fat bowl

Theres very few scenarios where brown or tatum actually stays with the celtics this offseason since that motherfucking idiot Danny Ainge has been trying to get Anthony Davis for years and now is his best shot.

Even if Kyrie leaves he's probably gonna go for Davis.
Honestly it wouldn't even be bad, but losing either Smart, Tatum, or Brown is gonna really hurt.

Attached: 1dd12d12d1d1d121.png (724x546, 534K)

Outside of one game in the Indiana series Kyrie shot 35% from the field, he is absolute garbage without Lebron

Lillard is so overrated. Last good game was vs OKC. CJ carried his ass past the second round but Dame gets all the credit? Fuck that. He choked almost every game this playoffs except for that lucky gamewinner.

>Offering them nothing of value.
That article proves that no one is going to sign with the Lelkers.

Can’t believe that fool is gonna get super maxed just to get swept every year and rap about how underrated he is. If you gave Monte Morris his minutes he’d easily humiliate Westbrook, he’s not really a player.

I do drink as well but it’s not as nice

There is no feeling like watching a game you put way too much money on. Everything else disappears, and you enter this zen like state where you are entirely focused on the game. Gambling is both the best and worst.

Then you obviously aren't drinking enough

Skip is a Lakies' agent

i wonder whats klay doing right now

Why would an elite player put their future in the hands of Lebron and the Lakers staff? The Lakers were a prestigious organization, then Buss died and the players have seen the shit show since then. Lebron was a guy who could make the Finals with all scrubs, in the East, we all saw the shit show and declining health last year. There is no reason to play for the Lakers, they don’t even have good uniforms anymore, which probably has more to do with the fact the team is shit than the unis themselves

Players dreamed of being Lakers when Magic, Kobe and Shaq made purple and gold look cool. I see that shit on Lonzo and want to vomit.

You sound a lot like that guy I humiliated yesterday. The one who claimed that he pays my Lakies' no attention but then goes on long, specific, anti-Lakies' rants in which he names basically the entire roster.

I couldn’t imagine being on here often enough to recognize specific posters, you should seek a social life/employment especially if you’re physically upset at a sports franchise being in its decline.

I’ve been craving weed for 6 months. I finally got high last night since school was over and that first hit had me coughing like a bitch. Usually something that size would be nothing. I sure missed that feeling

If I can't find the cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
No matter what you know, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
And if you say you're okay
I'm gonna heal you anyway
Promise I'll always be there
Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)

Attached: KD CURRY.jpg (1600x800, 172K)

>Blazers talking about trading for Griffin
Ok, the Pistons aren’t trying to tank with the new arena and Griffin does help butts in the seat. Regardless Blazers don’t need another big, no matter how dynamic, they need a stud wing. Somebody better than Robert Covington and others that would be relatively cheap to acquire. Jimmy Butler makes them a legit contender, Kawhi would make them champs.

probably at disney world waving a wand around

How the fuck is Max allowed to talk on national TV

Dont get me wrong tho, I love rapties more than fraudwakee, they are too smug for me, u got some real ballers there in toronto

cannot stand this nigga either

Bucks in 7

>the "you're angrier than i am" game
If only you realized just how well-medicated I am right now. It's futile, user. I will admit this though: if they wear the pinstripes again I'm going to be upset. The Purple & Gold is perfect and I absolutely do not want to see pinstripes on our uni's.

Even short t-breaks can work miracles. When I go 3 days or so (the horror) without smoking and then I come back to it... totally different. I have a tiny bit of oil left sustaining me until I can finally buy a few ounces of grass again. HOPEFULLY on monday

Attached: intime.jpg (686x858, 48K)

Crazy how all those players turned out to be horrible and Lebron aged way faster than anticipated.

>lose a game
>immediately frauds
Why is the NBA the biggest knee jerk reaction sports league?

The 1980s Bucks never missed the playoffs or won less than 42 games in a season, whereas the squads in the 70s missed qualifying for the postseason three different times.

probably getting high

Talking to a black and Japanese bitch

Which team has the worst young core?

There’s no real moral accomplishments in the NBA unless you’re Lebron, like nobody talks about how good Shawn Kemp played against the Bulls in the Finals. If you’re not the champ you’re a chump

>BI
>horrible
???

>horrible PER, VORP, TS, BPM, WS, Drtg, Ortg
>he must be a good player
Your brain on crack

Can't believe season is almost over, remember when it was still in October and we were all shitposting about another long dragged out season to come. See you guys next season :)

>'Draymond knew Rockets didn’t have a chance'
I'm just glad those faggot ass Rockets fans disappeared once and for all, fulfilled in their understanding their shit team will never win the chip with Harden.

My Rapties finna win the chip :,)

what's his pollen index? sperm count? hydroelectric synchronicity? what's his frost index?

Attached: ko.gif (403x227, 3.02M)

Why does he play less games each year since his rookie season and shoot free throws worse than your hospice headed grandmother? Can you tell me what exactly he's good at?

i’ve said it all season long. Giannis is not clutch. He reminds me of Lebron pre-ring. Great athetic player without much of a outside game and disappears in big games.

time goes by so fast. enjoy your life while you can

>worse than your hospice headed grandmother?
you leave nana out of this

Checked and you have a dumb name for your grandmother

youtube.com/watch?v=8fCe0OrTYEY

Is that a threat, Larry?

>2016 cavs
>greatest teams ever
Kek. The GOAT player yes. And then a bunch of irrelevant shitters

I don't think Jaylen Brown has that much value, Tatum I think has fair value. I think he could be the central piece in an AD deal, I also think he's too good to be traded for a rental of a star player that is not healthy.

>GOAT player
I couldn't imagine not being around to appreciate the Mt. Rushmore of NBA players and falling prey to recency bias.

Drake's such a fucking faggot tbqh

She's a qt.

She needs a brotha

Aren't the Warriors at a disadvantage for the finals since
1) They don't have homecourt advantage
2) They will be rusty as opposed to whatever team comes out hot from the ECF

Why is Drake allowed to behave like this???

No. It’s the warriors.

the lakies

Westbrook just averaged a triple double...
And wasn’t even in the running. Why?
-he doesn’t make his team better
-his defense sucks
-he doesn’t shoot well
-he is not a winner when the stakes are high

Harden just averaged more ppg than anyone since Jordan. He should not win. Why?

-he leverages the refs and not his teammates to win
-he flops every game
-he also can not win when it matters
-he whines
-he plays for a team that audits a series they lost
-he also does not try on one end of the court
-he travels
-his game is ugly
-he pursues an MVP more than winning
If this point of view bothers anyone here…I’m sorry. However, every point that I just made has been expressed by many of your most faithful commenters. The rest of the league sees it. You all see it. Marrying Harden with Paul made your team gross. It’s hard to watch, and I’m sorry for all of you. Your GM and those two deserve each other. You all are great fans, and I love Houston. I am truly sorry that you have to root for those two in that system.

Yuros can't play

jew york
go lakies :)

>Thinking I'm adding this to my youtube history
lmao

good list desu

REUNION INCOMING

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-105638_Bleacher Report.jpg (1080x1920, 615K)

Yeah, winning half the possible championships from 2000-2010 is “living in the past”

Dude I wasn’t even alive for some of those championships

I'm a Laker fan: hurt my feelings. All i got to say to you is '16 rings" and its not living in the past like Celtics fans, and all our rings are recent so Warrior fans cant say shit

Whats he gonna do when he finds out that the Lakers are more dysfunctional than the Knicks?

If we went back in time to the 1800s with time travel, would our phones work

Attached: 8B4F0204-DFFD-413A-85EB-E9C24677BD29.jpg (985x805, 124K)

>'zo
>ingram
>kyrie
proper clamp on D

Attached: hahaha.gif (279x245, 3.16M)

Is this an unironic question?

ME LIKE CURRY CAUSE HE STEP BACK AND SHOOT CONTESTED THREE FROM 40 FEET
LONG THREES GOOD
INSIDE SCORING BAD

Attached: 1527216814112.png (625x682, 125K)

This but unironically

go away kd no one likes you

BANG HE MAKE IT BANG BANG

Attached: 1557763244613.jpg (644x573, 94K)

All defense here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 12.09.27 PM.png (1272x1060, 241K)

ME LIKE KAWHI COS HE DO POST MOVE LIKE IT 90'S AND LAYUP, MAN SCORE FROM FAR BAD!

Attached: 1520932977047.gif (413x243, 51K)

imagine if lebron airballed two freethrows in consecutive games

DEFENCE
DEFENCE
DEFENCE
DEFENCE
DEFENCE

OH YEAH? IF BILL RUSSELL WAS SO GREAT WHY HE NO SHOT THREES!

Attached: 1512602595502.png (621x702, 56K)

curry for three.............bang

Attached: curry-god.jpg (610x343, 38K)

two bucks players? proof these lists dont mean shit

>bucks
yawn

So much water on my neck might see a boat or something

Why team play defense get rewarded for play defense

Attached: 1506963285487.png (641x729, 26K)

STEPH PLAY LIKE BIDEOGAME :33

Attached: 1522030009276.jpg (550x543, 83K)

what's this year's god dream?

Are you unironically posting?

Attached: 6D4FF924-6D74-4E23-A425-A711014CB2C9.jpg (914x814, 123K)

its time to go back. i think reddit is missing your banter right about now

This movie the conjuring is boring

Nothing scary even happening

>don't trust kawhi
after all these years, skip still finds ways for me to bite on his bullshit

BRING BACK HAND CHECKING! TODAY PLAYER COULDN'T SURVIVE IN MORE PHYSICAL ERA

Attached: 1545899275330.png (1000x432, 165K)

this is unironically true though

Completely agree. As a fan of the Clippers from the pre Lob City era to now, when Paul left I felt pretty sad, but over time I realized this is what the franchise really needed. Now I look at his contract in Houston and his over emotional tendencies getting the best of him time and time again and see that we dodged a fucking bullet. The guy is a loser and always will be. His flopping is abhorrent and is arguably what we will always be known for, next would be his handles, which are great, but they dont make up for his small size or physical and emotional frailness.

Now I see what the Clippers are poised to become and im so grateful he decided to leave, Blake too, despite him being cool in his own way. Sadly CP3 seems to have rubbed off onto Blake in some ways.

Top Kek

Curry scores high off the glass all the time, its a beautiful part of his game. Being the all time greatest 3pt shooter is just his main accolade. I hate the Warriors and Curry in many ways but this post is bullshit.

this is happening again, in bayou this time

Attached: 1557473296532.jpg (780x520, 89K)

my lakies

Guys I’ve had this bad shoulder pain for years should I go t a doctor?

suck dick

>marcus shart
>eric bledpoo

I miss Tony Allen bros

yes, markelle

fuck off markelle its mental

>Eric Bledsoe and Paul George over Kawhi and Draymond
>antetopoompo over medical joe

Attached: 721E3D59-6F21-40F5-BB05-11284706DAFB.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>no pj tucker
>kawhi "Load management " leonardo
wtf this shit is rigged

It’s funny you say that because like him, it hurts so bad I’m scared to move arm in certain directions

man the cure is a banger

Lebron has twice as many loses as he does wins
he has no accomplishments

>nurse getting shoulder rubs from drake
how mad is cashit right now?

Attached: eee7230a290097f449ee00ab6da91138.jpg (236x236, 12K)

>man the cure is a banger

Attached: B5749027-D9AC-4C4E-972D-B67D854C59EA.jpg (774x1032, 103K)

I'd cheer for the Warriors over the Raptors in the NBA finals because Toronto is a multicultural shithole and the Bay Area isn't

>gobert
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TjiU3UZRz_o

This. The only culture out here in the Bay is homosexual culture.

>putting kawho, who played 35 games over Paul George who led the league in steals and had the highest drpm at his position

Attached: wedanorf.jpg (558x614, 95K)

I just want the better team to win, which is why I root for the warriors. Underdog McComeback faggotry is fairytale bullshit. I want elite basketball and that's what the dubs give me.

paul “that was a bad shot” george sucks major cock and was exposed hard in the playoffs
the fact that these awards are based on regular season performance is a joke when all the truly good players just coast

Guys if the warriors win the finals again

We are doomed

>man the cure is a banger

Attached: rossel wesley.jpg (477x598, 30K)

How did the Milronto Shooks lose 2 in a row?

Big baller
nano-baller

trust in the power of friendship

Attached: 1520982229920.jpg (974x732, 115K)

Maybe he just isn't an ungrateful soulless nigger about to join his third team in 3 years like Kawho

t's more than a habit
I'm more than an addict
I'm parked here outside of your door
Know you never lock it
Got your keys in my pocket
Lights all out
But I know for sure I am
Ten steps away from you
From you and him
Redemption, is that a sin?
I'd never run him over
I wouldn't wanna dent my car
I'd never rip your throat out
'cause that could leave a nasty scar
So I'm gonna go out
Get drunk with my friends
Try to get myself outta this funk
I'd never screw my life up
Because of how sick you are

Attached: james harden.png (480x371, 164K)

>win employee of the month
>i literally just coast through the regular season until the playoffs (year-end)

>implying kawhi won't retire as a raptor
i hope a tornado hits your trailer

Kawho wants to return to LA so he can get shot like his faggot daddy and there's nothing you can do about it

Why is Canada so good at bantz?

not even in your dreams
cringe

Wonder what Kawaii does with that skeleton on fathers day

Please shut the fuck up about kawhi he's not good

feeling emo today bros

Cringe salty Shookwaukee and Spurms “fans”

I hope he gets a career ending injury next game. And Toronto gets razed to the ground for sending Derozan here

I want to fuck Rachel Nichols

youtu.be/2F2ir46VUHA

SHE LIKE OH MY GOSH

Attached: 983C712B-7059-464A-AF2A-72B5B6A566EB.jpg (832x960, 160K)

fucking finally a good list
checked and gazastrippilled

This.. Cuckwi is literally out there pulling a fake injury, when things dont go his way. Nigga got carried by the enitre raptor team yesterday. When he is left wide open he jumps through thre roof, he even forgets which one of his legs hurt. Fucking cuckold fraud.

That's the best you can do? I get to fuck kendall jenner in my dreams most nights.

>got carried

Attached: cccc.png (1007x495, 48K)

Imagine being an organization that would dictate to a head coach who his assistant had to be and thinking that would work?

me downvoting every post on /r/nba

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 3.09.48 PM.png (1260x1246, 831K)

hahaha kawhi reaching LeBron levels of hate. He already has the skip stamp of disapproval too. That's when you know he's the best player in the world.

6/13 19 points, when the game was already over. They literally carried him last night.

wow you sure showed them

Holy fucking based

Yikes! Seems like someone's upset giannus is getting exposed by a 70% kagoat.

>/nba/ in disarray over based Canada

BTFO

r/nba is based doe

Attached: larry on reddit.png (950x134, 12K)

>90% of the Canadian population lives within 100 miles of the US/Canada border

OH NO NO NO NO

this is fake someone edited it, orginally said vince carter not brazilarry

Cardo is such an underrated producer. Pretty much like every beat he's made.

you're insane

Holy fuck Drake's an idiot.

So the finals will be Warriors against

>Toronto team that has a dead Kawhi, shook Siakam, and no bench
>Milwaukee team that gives heavy minutes to frauds like Bledsoe and Mirotic and whose best player literally can't shoot

boy do I love NBA

nah its legit bro

Unironically redpilled, they play the best basketball and are legit fun especially when kd is out. But bucks aren't underdogs this year however I don't like their playstyle and I'm not a fan of antekopoopo so I'd rather if they don't win.

It sounds like every other garbage beat produced in the last 5 years.

Steve Kerr's dad got _____ by Muslims

Dude I mentioned Larry over there once and no one knew what I was talking about they are definitely not based

cause harden can get out of the 1st round

You guys wanted him

Attached: 1492743684390.jpg (900x681, 231K)

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=VXaImQJeTJY

youtube.com/watch?v=FVGZrdQczjQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pVnCwSGcMec

youtube.com/watch?v=itPsvKC9r9E

>blake griffin

Yeah morally the raptors are just as villainous as the Warriors, for shitting on Derozan's legacy like that.
No way around it. Bucks are the good guys.

just started following the nba this year, who the fuck is Blake Griffin?

Nigga shut your bitchass up

They would work as much as they do now when there is no network service/wifi. And charging them would be like when you go to a different country and don't bring any DC/AC or voltage adapters (depending on if you go to a year late enough in the 1800's that electric power is publicly available).

This but unironically

BTFO

No one wanted Derozan dumbass not even Toronto

i ate 5 smokies last nite and a bag and a half of cheezies, feeling pretty fat today

Attached: 985082.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-154012_Twitter.jpg (1045x1844, 696K)

kek btfo

....then who was phone?

kd's a bitch but chuck said it yesterday. sports media are liars who pretend to be closer to the players than they really are. Isn't broussard the guy who started the "mark cuban desperately driving around dallas asking for Deandre Jordan's phone number" meme?

that was the funniest shit ever tho ngl

why the fuck isnt milwaukee using tony snell? that nigga spooky

>stats and matchups
Quoted the sportsball retard. Those who successfully volume bet barely know the players. It is 100% odds based getting the best number

>derozan
>legacy
Kek

Why do media personalities pretend to be friends with the players?

damn KD, you didn't have to step on his throat like that

Why is the 2nd defensive team better than the 1st?

Because it has Draymond, otherwise it's not better

The only question im asking myself right now is do I want KD or Kawhi on my Clips? Who would you choose and why?

t. jew

beggars cant be choosers

Youre right, thats why im deciding. Kawhi and KD will both be begging to join and im trying to make a decision over here.

>2 DPOYs
>Klay
>not better
I honestly trust the 2nd team more down the stretch in a playoff game than whatever the fuck is going on in the 1st team.

The Clippers are getting Nikola Vucevic and Khris Middleton

2nd team is a better well rounded team. 1st team is pure defense.

Probably neither, considering they are entering the forever injured stages of their careers

What's Klay's defensive rpm?

Id believe you if the front office/current core wasnt so ridiculously attractive to all potential FAs, plus its LA so theres that. I was thinking something like Kawhi and Vucevic would be pretty solid though.

Kawhi didn't even deserve to make any team this year and Klay is overrated as hell on defense

>tfw the Knicks are going to trade away our rookies and young talent for meme superstars to """appease""" Knicks """"""""""fans""""""""""
>tfw same players are going develop elsewhere to come back and shit on the Knicks on the court
>Again
Do I have anything to live for as a Knicks fan?

Attached: 1547469669283m.jpg (1024x683, 43K)

I'd take Klay over anyone except Gobert on that list.

the gangs all here

Attached: 5633885637683.png (550x414, 374K)

im a unforgiving wild ass dog nigga..

Attached: 5472547244757.png (1024x970, 1.01M)

>young talent
Such as

Am I the only one who thinks building through FA is better than """'developing"""" your young """""talent""""? Free agents cannot command a supermax or a rose rule extension to shit up cap space if they actually become good. Or if they have marginal talent but look good on a bad team they'll take up money the player you want them to be could take up .

BASED. I just want Ibaka to bring his big dick energy and shit on them again. Raps are 9-0 when he scores 10 or more.

Kevin "better rookie season than Brandon Ingram" Knox

Attached: 1527693725282.png (350x254, 101K)

money laundering? in west-Baltimore?

Why would you want to watch Knox lead the Knicks to 33-win seasons and watch YEARS down the drain when Durant would instantly make them contenders? I don't understand you people why do you want to watch losing basketball?

Not him but isn't Mitchell young?

who else is happy that Myles Turner didn't get rewarded for being a stat whore?

the journey is just as important as the destination. Like imagine if the process would have worked as originally intended. It's the story of a lifetime

Attached: 1544282871215.jpg (500x500, 98K)

>Just adding one player is going to instantly turn around the Knicks
ISHYGDDT
I hate reruns. Theres more to a team than having a top superstar. That doesn't mean shit if you don't have a supporting staff, office, coaching, and team to thrive in and the chemistry on and off to make it work. The Knicks has half of one of those things

FUCK YOU
FUCK KAWHI
FUCK LOWRY
FUCK THE RAPTORS
AND FUUUUUCK CANADA

Attached: LMAOING_AT_YOUR_LIFE.jpg (1257x1257, 157K)

>San Antonia

I get it, you want to piss away 7 years so Kevin Knox can maybe become an ALL-NBA player and take up half the teams cap space while they max out at 47 wins

Knicks are going to get an absolute stud in the draft one of these years buddy :)

Bucks are really going to lose 4 straight

this nigga from the bahomos battling for the title of worst poster

Rare moment of KD being based. Why are sports journalists such scummy liars?

I get that you're excited to see what James Wiseman can do, but I'm more interested in something realistic, which is the ability of KD to bring winning basketball.

not even a knicks fan. There is something inherently more endearing about drafting your own players and having them the primary core become the primary core of a contender. Winning is important but it's not the only thing which is why Dirk's ring and lebron's cavs ring matters more than any of the KD warriors rings, except ironically this year's if KD can't play anymore

Attached: 1539021042422.jpg (2326x3194, 2.23M)

fuck you too motherfucker

Attached: demar-derozan-san-antonio-spurs_4537199.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Are these the best jerseys ever?

Attached: Michael-Jordan-main_tcm25-15662.jpg (580x327, 65K)

how do they even get internet cables in the bahamas

Attached: iguodala2.jpg (396x594, 71K)

You want to say "built, not bought" even though nothing has been built by Dolan and never will be.

The Bahamas? Isn't that were that scrub Bruno Caboclo is from? lmao

imagine trying to talk shit about a country your little jungle can't even compare to
go fellate kawhi's HIV positive chode, felipinho

nahh bruno caboclo is from sao paolo brazil

aw fuck I renamed the wrong pic

Attached: kawhi cant keep up.jpg (1040x572, 129K)

>Bahamas and Brazil going for each other's throats this quick
Based.

Attached: GordanHaywardPlayingMinecraf.jpg (600x750, 48K)

>There is something inherently more endearing about drafting your own players and having them the primary core become the primary core of a contender
The part that is endearing the part where they actually become contenders. There's no guarantee of that, and if the players were sitting around making 30 million a year with no results you would despise them for it.

I'm gonna be in Canada over the weekend because my brother's graduating from University
I'll make sure to fuck lots of ugly canadian bitches without a condom and not pull out.
I will also litter at any given opportunity. Fuck you and fuck Canada.

Attached: chad shoves a little bitch outta his way.jpg (950x633, 111K)

Rihanna going off lol

It's a fucking amazing feeling when someone replies to your post with "Based."

that's not exactly true. People tolerate their star stars being overpaid when they actually try or don't have attitude or some stupid shit like that. It's like how every single Hornets fan is all on board with giving Kemba dumb money

Attached: 1545880979395.jpg (1000x600, 403K)

Top 100 Bahamian names - Bahamas
See also first names from Bahamas on Top-Names.info :
[GIRL names] - [BOY names]
GIRLS
BOYS
Rank Numbers Percent First names Rank Numbers Percent First names
1.75 %
Marifer
1.75 %
javon
1.75 %
Galy
1.75 %
anthony
0.88 %
Janeisha
1.75 %
Kendall
0.88 %
Kate
1.75 %
Charles
0.88 %
LeahChayy
1.75 %
Jalen
0.88 %
Desaray
0.88 %
Clinton
0.88 %
Dani
0.88 %
jahni

>muh insider access

LMAO THIS NIGGAS SEETHING

Cringe

basado

>ugly bitches
That's exactly right, you subhuman incel. You can only fuck *ugly bitches* if you can actually hold eye contact for even longer than a glimpse, the both of us know that you ain't fucking shit except your right hand. Hopefully your plane to return home crashes and kills as many subhumans in the Bahamas, so there would be less garbage in the world. I. Own. You.

And what’s sad is that either of those 2 eastern teams were way better than any of the semen-slurping non-warriors western conference teams

Holy shit Georgios you are getting nervous that my Rapties solved your bucks, eh?

based post ruined by a cringe flag
protip: all canadian bitches are ugly (because theyre canadian)

bitchssard will never recover from this

Porch monkey

The Greek faggot is shook af. He was talking shit about a sweep after the Bucks went up 2-0

And Wolves fans with Wiggins?

Wiggens is good and worth the money

Haha

>canadian banter
cringe

How BTFO is Stephen A right now? He has to go through Canadian customs one more time

why do white people and asian bugpeople enjoy boring ASSFAGGOTS? why can't they into real video games?

Hear hear
Been waiting for someone to accidentally hit him in the face while he's standing up and clapping on a player's ears
Plus I'll never forgive him for ruining the Kob v Lebron All Star photo

what real video games? generic fps? the online communities are all trash

Wiggins is disliked specifically because he doesn't try and doesn't seem to care. Minny fans were concerned about wiggins even back when lavine was there because it was 2 guys drafted in the same class yet one kept adding stuff to his game while the other literally stayed the same

Pelicans will be stacked if true. All this + Zion? It's a wrap

Attached: FeuIqGN.jpg (1024x466, 146K)

>what real video games? generic fps? the online communities are all trash
single player games

He was seething about it earlier lmao, apparently he had to wait 2 hours in the customs line because they aren’t giving him special treatment

tatum and brown are the same player and need to get away from each other. Only difference is brown relies more on athleticism while tatum is more skilled and crafty

what is customs and why does it take so long? I've never been outside the state of new hampshire before haha.

>2 hours

Too many ragheads

man i thought this place was mean but i just saw a nigga on r/nba/ fake a ''the players tribune'' article from kevon looney saying ''down syndrome is just a part of me''

Attached: draydray.jpg (609x468, 89K)

kek

LOL

Attached: shook.jpg (604x403, 85K)

They need to put some respeck on Looney's name

link that shit. we do not tolerate Kevon Looney slander here

The NBA is soft as hell. When did they turn into such bitchass niggas?

literally the brand embassador.. he has more merit than mike beady eyed flaming faggot buddenholzer, thats for sure

Bucks should hire Gucci Mane to kill Drake

Did Drake touch a Bucks player in any way? Did he clap loudly in a Bucks player presence?

Other than touching the RAPTORS coach and giving high fives to the RAPTORS players I don't see anything wrong.

Attached: 1415585285351.jpg (1024x518, 70K)

i didnt watch the game what did aubrey do this time

>Kevon Looney outplayed Clint Capela

I'm scheep Yuro's literally can't play lol, Giannas can't shoot for shit either, when will GM's stop falling for this meme

Jokic

giannis has a hesitation in his shot makes a lot of his jumpers short. he's still young and it can be fixed. at least he isn't ben simmons

Maybe it's just the black ones, most of them didn't train basketball from young and get funnelled into it from being "big"

giannis is basically the anti-durant. instead of being a beta bitch who decides to stay a lanklet and play a pussy soi version of ball by being a shooter, giannis gets fucking huge and dunks on niggas

>audio is not allowed on Yea Forums
why @asianmoot?

and to add that little hitch makes it look like he's pushing the ball you can see it especially when he shoots 3's always ends up hitting front iron

The league is a meme with or without drake on the court. Him clowning around is the most interesting part of the game anyway.

He rubbed the Toronto coach's shoulders and clapped very hard when Giannis missed a freethrow. It was a gruesome scene to watch desu.

It hurts to see him getting shutdown by American players and you can tell they have been taught the game from young

why did the sky hook disappear?

inefficient meme shot, the game has evolved.

Holy fuck the Bucks are shook as fuck

I wish Boban cared enough about his game to add shots like that

If you’re entering the country you need to go through customs and declare if you’re bringing anything in, for security and legal purposes. Everyone has to do it and it’s wonderful that SAS gets treated like just another schmuck in Pearson airport

how shook can someone possibly be? holy shit even talking about him at all hahaha oh wow

>[Broussard] Sources: Cuban is beside himself. Driving around downtown Dallas begging (thru texts) Jordan's family for address to DeAndre's home

imagine saying that when kareem point total still exists

i like cocaine

I find it funny that you think you've made a good point

That shit is bad for you bruh. Find Christ.

milcuckee and the larriors are memechuckers built around the meme, and thus are bad guys
Rapties utilize a lot of post play, layups and midrange J’s, and thus are good guys

Are we witnessing the Marc Gasol renaissance?

These playoffs are boring tbqh is there any sort of international tournament this summer or anything?

"No"

nope. a loooong off season awaits us

Attached: nba btfo again.jpg (600x670, 117K)

The next Olympics are in 14 months

remember when the celtics drafted the next goat and he died

Attached: 1536654108378.png (1672x948, 2.07M)

this is true, but lilcockee is still several orders of magnitude more "good" than the dubs

t. memechuck fan

>drake

That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg

Damn, guess I'll be watching Drew league shit on YouTube

>most exciting playoffs in years
>these playoffs are boring because I just started watching basketball this year and have continually outed myself in this general as a dumb, dumb nigel

Attached: F6D6C71A-70E3-4C31-B195-60E7F150AC83.jpg (720x726, 69K)

We’ve been witnessing it for a while, friend. Ever since he completely shut down Vucevic and neutralized Embitch

>Team gets blown out in a pivotal game
>D-Drake isn’t allowed to do that!!!

Attached: F1492762-1D85-4B05-B042-69C17F9CB868.jpg (980x653, 135K)

I just remembered my celties got gentlemens swept, and it wasn't even competitive the whole series

Fuck you Kyrie

>GSWlol
>Kawhi "No personality" Leonard is a "Star"

Drake living rent free in Cuckenholzer's head.

Any other person would be arrested detained and banned for life.

Drake is an employee of the Raptors

BROS I THINK KAWHI IS INJURED

HE WAS LIMPING TOO MUCH LAST NIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558324005304.jpg (1099x1024, 365K)

Please watch more than one season before commenting on NBA basketball. It is excruciatingly obvious you did not watch through the dark times of Lebron vs GSW over and over and over and over. Eastern conference has been very exciting this year, Toronto/Philly was an amazing series and Milwaukee/Toronton is looking great as well (you would know that if you watched the games) and even though the West is still dominated by the Warriors, Portland/OKC and Denver/Portland were both fun series, the latter was awesome and produced some of the best playoff games in years.

In conclusion, watch the games you fucking raghead

DRAKE CANT DO THAT

Attached: 155358E6-E315-42F4-AA1B-9E68D2C84B25.jpg (773x731, 110K)

don't worry you have kyle lowry to carry you

I've been watching before ur team existed fool, not reading all that shit

Kek

>feelsguy edit

Attached: 1546745414820.png (500x554, 138K)

He’s average 20 points on 52% shooting

>milwaukee plays sound clips mocking Kawhi's laugh after plays
youtube.com/watch?v=kOp2UTN6lY0
>franchise gets offended when drake claps in their direction
you cant have it both ways you sensitive reindeer fuckers

maria believe me i like it loud

You haven’t even watched 20 games, who do you think you’re fooling? We all know you just look at the box scores

agree. this was a great season to start watching again, stopped during the lebron heat era and mostly just kept up with hockey after that

all the lakers asspain, getting to watch the nuggets grow as a team in real time, that clippers playoff series, these past 2 toronto playoff series, all this upcoming offseason soap opera drama. it's great

I don't look at no box scores, I watch the games

This. Milwaukee fans get all uppity doing that shit and playing Barney music for our players' intros but can't handle a taste of their own medicine. Bunch of crybabies. I hope the Raps shit on them tomorrow night and dance on their corpse in game 6.

>much offensive and defensive efficiency!!!!
>exposed
>FUCK DRAKE

not wasting another (you) on this retarded nigel poser

First I was a Nigel then I was a Raghead make your mind up pal lmao

>when you get BTFO so bad you start blaming the team mascot for clapping too loudly in your direction

Attached: 1488248651539.jpg (534x379, 16K)

Soccer ref here.

Do NBA, or any basketball refs, have any authority over fans? In most sports the officials can't do much about fans, it has to be employees of the hosting venue.

That said, who the fuck owns the Raptors and why are they allowing this?

>First I was a Nigel then I was a Raghead make your mind up pal lmao

Attached: 4BE8AEB4-8FA3-46A7-96A8-37B33BAA98DA.jpg (634x521, 75K)

Let's all take a moment to thank these two for not having any games on tonight.

Attached: trashbrothers.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Drake is an employee of my Toronto raptor, he can do what he wants

>Kawhi Leonard not even top 15 in Jersey sales

The guy just doesn't have IT

>the Toronto Raptors are owned by a real estate company

all my fucking keks

Most Raptor fans know he's not coming back

Dude you should be happy, if he's playing through injury like this then that means hes definitely staying.

I don't see why he wouldn't, it's going well for him there

MLSE isn’t a real estate company...?

I don't think he cares. He just wants to live in LA.

What's wrong?

Attached: 1558320443154.jpg (650x773, 238K)

I think he confused MLS with MLSE, which are totally different companies.

>tinder thot talks shit about me because of my 5 inch dicklet
>"still beat though"
>gets assmad
why are these 3 words undefeated

I'm white but I love black people, they are great for culture, and make for good friends

Weird. That's how they describe themselves.

Attached: Capture.png (716x409, 55K)

>we r getting AD

Attached: 1558552367146.jpg (645x729, 71K)

>bought cavs beat a built dubs
oh yeah real based ring there for bron

>a professional sports and commercial real estate company
I guess you just decided to leave out the first half eh?

GIVE US BACK KAWHI YOU FUCKING PUNKS!!

Attached: 1449810743005.png (789x805, 181K)

we just forgetting this nigga got a DUI? how could u respect someone that endangers the lives of everyone else on the road because he selfishly decided to drown out his failures

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 6.47.21 PM.png (334x453, 127K)

>find christ
once i find santa and bigfoot, i'll get right on that

Attached: 1551827322946.jpg (460x344, 67K)

How does he keep doing it bros

Attached: 56b0d1ca58c32393008b7337-750-562.png (750x562, 397K)

i hate leafs so fuckin much

Bud finna drive drunk around Shookwaukee after Game 5

yep

Attached: 1549571682230.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

T. Budenholzer

We GON GET KAWHI

Attached: 1d1d1d12d12.png (441x580, 130K)

t. philly roach

t. tragic fan

you first, t.b.h.

>that's not very christian of you mon ami

Attached: 1550611884486.jpg (912x1024, 160K)

[Broussard] Sources: Budenholzer is beside himself. Driving drunk around downtown Toronto begging (thru texts) Drake's family for address to Drake's home

God this fucking asestic and art design is hot trash

reminders to brainlet posters of /nba/
the "locked discord" is literally 3 people, all of which have no social lives and 66% of are bronies, dont fall for this meme

flags you should have blocked
>canada
>spain
>finland
>brazil
>uk

reminder that anime posters are neckbeard virgin beta males, do not post anime in /nba/

worst fan base posters top 5
1. lakers(eternally the dumbest fan base)
2. GSW(bandwagon)
3. celtics
4. craptors
5. whatever team lebron is currently on

Stay in school
Stay off drugs

>discord
stopped reading there

Lakers? More like fakers

>gsw bandwagoners above celtics and raptors
nah

Remember when the Lakers had IT?

Attached: 1493153842277.jpg (1688x1126, 2.39M)

you should namefag. id love it if you felt even more authority so i can upvote your posts directly

>1. lakers(eternally the dumbest fan base)
>5. whatever team lebron is currently on
What happens now? Does the universe collapse?

I'm surprised the Lakers would even want Monta Ellis

>filtering posts
Yikes... reddit might provide the safe space you need

buddenholzer got these niggas playing twister. i knew he was flaming but damn..

Attached: 657856385638.png (768x659, 627K)

God is unironically real though I have felt his presence and even communicated with him in some ways

you now remember the god dream and pastebinfag

>tfw active member of 4 out of the 5 worst fan bases

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

kek

Buckshitters seething at based Drake. Cant even take an L with grace baka desu

Attached: buckshits fans.jpg (768x767, 83K)

pbfag was so pathetic i unironically hope he killed himself
>wah i talked shit and cant handle the bantz on an anonymous image board
>unironically devoting time to record certain post patterns, keywords, md5 image hash, just for the sake of being the savior of a general
bet the suckers that actually installed that shit probably got a virus or cryptominer

Does anyone else think Harrison Barnes looks like John Wall?

Attached: 1461628465893.png (350x254, 117K)

next season
gonna' be tough

Attached: rent_.png (1014x318, 29K)

for me, mckinnie looks like crackhead dame

Attached: mckinnie.png (600x436, 288K)

Is Coach Bud actually gay? Didn't check if he had a wife.

there are many higher powers to answer to, they go by many names, which your people refer to as the "Elohim" or "the many gods". whoever you're communicating with may very well be a higher power, and you should be damn sure it's benign to your will

ok this is a basketball forum, back to basketball

Budenholzer is a regular season specialist

2010 was a decade ago

reminder

Attached: LeBronto Raptors.png (500x500, 141K)

No it wasn't

Warriors having a good rest now they will sweep whoever they play in 4-5 games

If drake keeps up his antics to some of the warriors players they will just play better.

Yep, once the whites are gone, who is gonna give you all those free gibs? (((They))) certainly won't you brainless carbuncle.

Reminder that you actually listened to talking heads on TV and went to a broken organization run by a person that bleeds from her pee pee

Attached: LeBron-brick-e1433509153220.jpg (600x600, 75K)

drake would try to show up in the opposing locker room to celebrate

yes. check some of his interviews and such.

lebron shaves his pits lmao

rest is a negative dummy

we've already found one user who clearly remembers . for anyone else, #neverforget:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdXjerxt6vQ

Attached: ash.gif (480x480, 240K)

Every ball player shaves pits

Durant or curry will drop 40 points or more if drake "trolls" them. He would be better of targeting green or klay.

Switch Durant with Klay and you're right.

>raptor fans not realizing how broken down kawhi is getting

Attached: D6Qjc1FW0AAON6r.jpg (640x480, 94K)

>this is the high point of the raptors franchise and it means getting swept in the finals and losing Kawhi

lmao

lol dat dude look like an old grayson allen

Clevelands negative history with LeBron overshadows any accomplishment he made there, including the championship.

When I think LeBron and Cleveland, I think about the times he left, the times traded away the entire team, the times he got the coach fired, the times he went on twitter and said weird shit that was basically throwing his team under the bus, the time his best teammate left because he couldn't handle it anymore, but most importantly, when his team needed him the most in the biggest game of the year, instead of rallying the troops for overtime, he just sat on the bench and cried about a timeout.

Attached: ppierce2.jpg (640x327, 39K)

lady Gaga is a talented artist leave me alone

they want kawhi to break his leg for them so that they can erect a monument. things will feel so much more normal next season when kawhi is back on earth

Durant is a bitch not playing through a calf strain while Kawhi plays with one leg

>lady Gaga is a talented artist leave me alone

Attached: A77AA657-0324-49FA-8339-8B82AC7B52A9.jpg (1024x970, 155K)

>saying this in a year when lebron, the only positive on the lakers, got the entirety of the blame for the lakers who were -17 a game with him off the floor and the front office dysfunction
retard

It's a fake injury, theres a reason he's not on the bench during the games.

There are no positives on the Lakers

Magic was but he quit

He traded away the Lakers best young player for a meme bench roleplayer in Lonzo, and signed an aging LeBron who doesn't care about basketball anymore.

Getting good odds on the Raptors

>Canadians live in Canada
>This is news to Americans

fuck giannis, 7 games of leonard vs. durant is the matchup we deserve

Attached: usa_today_11757131.0.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

broussard is such a bitch
fuck LA

>"im a fucking retard" the post

This. Resulting in Raps winning it all and KD jumping ship to Toronto.

>Canadians live in Canada
why is this surprising to you, brainlet

two canadian fags that wish they were americans so bad

is ibaka retarded?

usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/columnist/jeff-zillgitt/2019/05/21/nba-playoffs-raptors-kawhi-leonard-not-at-best/3764354002/

>Lowry said they knew Leonard would be limited. Nurse said Leonard is tired, but “he looks OK to me. I think there’s a number of guys out there that aren’t 100 percent on both sides of the ball. But again, he’s got tremendous will."

>Ibaka didn’t even realize something might be amiss with Leonard.

>“You know, Kawhi plays at his own pace, and sometimes, it’s hard to know,” Ibaka said. “But at some point, I felt maybe he’s going a little too much. So I ask somebody on the bench, and when I heard that, I thought, 'Oh, wow.'"

>Canadians living in Canada
Lol pure propaganda perpetuated by the daily mail and other """"news""""" outlets

Attached: 1548365205102.jpg (312x320, 16K)

Nah it's definitely something lost in translation/miscommunication. Watch the video of him answering that question. I don't think he even heard the question properly plus his English isn't the best.

this made me like drake

What if Kawhi wins a finals MVP this year then retires

>92912732
tripfag SEETHING at the existence of celebrity

Rarely does the team’s fifth best player win mvp

you are walking through a dark alley at night and see pic related beside a dumpster. what do

Attached: 754756856838.png (605x610, 401K)

He'd be set for life with the free penthouses and food being offered to him in Toronto

It’s KD’s special time of the month, eh?

as a lebronsexual sadly the LA lakers are unkino with him

Shaq & Kobe... now that was a good looking team

based, same here

>*sees leaf flag*
ignored and hidden

Magic had no power

this lmao. these leaf fuckers are always getting on my nerves

Call drake

Entire shitty of milwalky triggered by drake

>you are walking through a dark alley at night and see pic related beside a dumpster. what do

Attached: 31-bonnie-aarons.w710.h473.2x.jpg (660x440, 76K)

95.2% of /nba/ has a sub-74 IQ

RENT FREE

isnt it oxymoronic that there 5.6 leafs here?

drizzy controls this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=72ykBvPOIc0

Attached: WiltSS.jpg (645x350, 22K)

nnnnnnnnnhjhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggGERRRRRRAAAAAQAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 5683679746479694.png (1920x1134, 762K)

>drizzy controls this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=YWIhwplfx4Q

Drake definitely rates Yugioh GX over regular Yugioh

Didn’t know you posted on Yea Forums Russell

except Klay Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=h94BCeeQakM
youtube.com/watch?v=UwVHNVzju_g

Attached: extinction[1].jpg (900x563, 317K)

drake is "rap" for girls and faggots and the raptors will never win a championship

Drake runs this thread

hilarious how wrong the media is

I could see the Raptors winning a title 40 years from now

maybe, if they relocate

Guadalajara Raptors sounds great

baste

I will enjoy every disgusting faggot leaf's salty tears when the Bucks pull their heads out of their asses and dab on the Craptors

It’s just banter, he and Kawhi are best friends

milwalky got shit cheese shit beer and shit sports

>m-m-milwaukee i-in 4!
Hmmm

Do you think my Bulls make it to the conference finals next year?

new

Yeah

no
NO
d-d-d-drrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS CAN’T BE HAPP-
THIS CAN’T
NO
DRAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: BED2F125-2F04-45B0-9656-2616B061E7D3.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Giannis has been taught the game since a kid as well, we are not the fucking UK when it comes to basketball. Look at his shot form here.. youtube.com/watch?v=patwm5DXFrE&t=36s Its just that his body has gotten gigantic with steroids and shit and he cant control it.

>the greek suck

Wow his shooting form and agility was way different back then

You leafs are all gonna suck go crawl back to your shithole country once the Craptors get exposed in the next 2 games.

how does someone regress in shooting this badly? his form actually looked good

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

huge biceps fucks up your shooting form. all the good shooters are stick arms