06/01 - UFC Fight Night 153 - Gustafsson/Smif
06/08 - UFC 238 - Ferguson/Cerrone
06/14 - ONE FC Hero Series June
06/14 - Bellator 222 - Machida/Sonnen
06/15 - ONE FC Legendary Quest
06/15 - ROAD FC 054 - La/Yang
06/20 - ONE FC Warrior Series
06/22 - UFC Fight Night 154 - Moicano/Jung
06/22 - Bellator 223 - Mousasi/Lovato Jr.
06/22 - GLORY 66 - Doumbe/Nabiyev
06/22 - Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 6 - Lobov/Maliginigee

news:

Latest Roxanne article about Roxanne
>bloodyelbow.com/2019/5/20/18617091/ufc-st-petersburg-roxanne-modafferi-fighters-perspective-inside-mind-russia-shevchenko-mma-journal
A man denied his title shot
>mmamania.com/2019/5/21/18634957/ufc-pissed-alex-volkanovski-ready-take-out-winner-max-holloway-frankie-edgar-mma
36% of USADA sanctions found “non intentional” use
>espn.com/mma/story/_/id/26795156/usada-backs-supplement-program-athletes
Brendan Schaub released an intentionally bad special as a joke
>imdb.com/title/tt10171746/
Gaethje: Give me Conor or cut him
>bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/justin-gaethje-calls-for-fight-with-conor-mcgregor/
Paul thinks you (yes, you!) are a piece of shit
>mmanews.com/paulie-malignaggi-blasts-piece-of-sht-mma-community/

previous:

Attached: peeved.png (934x599, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XTKb10R1dSU
streamable.com/bjxyi
youtu.be/SDwkSK_jCzw
youtube.com/watch?v=BkopkANBgfE
tfatk.com/).
youtube.com/watch?v=hX-pqffMzCE
youtu.be/fBh5PJB7D9Y
streamable.com/nq0mz
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72567106/#72569836
soundcloud.com/tigerbelly/episode-195-brendan-schaub-1
mmamania.com/2019/5/22/18635913/ufc-michael-bisping-not-italian-brooklyn-wants-paulie-malignaggi-die-mma
youtu.be/MNUJTFjT4iY
youtu.be/Q-rCzCAJJcA
youtube.com/watch?v=HE7XmZuhDD0
twitter.com/TSPMMA115/status/1131247067299368960
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joe Riggs

Hope you're all doing well, lads. Looking forward to next weekend's Sweden card. Most excited for the return of several very fun prospects, e.g. Rakic, Stosic, Fishgold. Should be a lowkey good one!

Attached: ayy.png (419x571, 256K)

He was literally in the hospital for getting an infection from injecting gear, wasn't he? Of course they'd skip him.

Now THIS is an OP I can get behind! Thank You So Much, young man!

Attached: Thank You So Much!.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

>get JUSTed getting used as a sparring partner for Conor
>cry for years
this arc has been fucking hilarious

>sparring partner
that's generous

he's actually so pathetic i find myself unironically rooting for artem

Attached: poolie.png (452x718, 106K)

*joins the discussion as my entrance music deafens you*
youtube.com/watch?v=XTKb10R1dSU

>good friends
>good family
>good job
>Heem has none of these
But why is Schaub so lucky?

Mostly his size

Is CM Punk the worst fighter in the entire history of the UFC?

Thanks, buddy. Hope you have a chill one. Same here.
I think there will be a lot of spicy fights this weekend.

Unfortunately. Things are a bit dicey over here, LOL. Those are paddy wagons being torched, mate.

Attached: 86bdae9e-2e90-4e08-b413-78d50b9f6f17_169.mpo.jpg (780x439, 61K)

Can't wait for El Cucuy vs Cowboy, that's gonna be a fucking dogfight

Attached: tenor.gif (246x146, 537K)

Nice exuse manlet, explain Rogan now

he's had this expression permanently etched on his face since Conor lmao

Attached: 1148436846.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

>how did brendan get from a to b
>x
>then explain how rogan got from c to d without x
?

Nice manlet cope

>tfw 6'1 manlet

Attached: 1557474275656.jpg (720x900, 49K)

Then why don’t you have schaubs success?

he has a monogamous marriage

You didn't understand my a to b thing. Brendan Schuab's success, the path he took personally, is largely due to his size. It's not even a slight against the man it's just a fact.

>x caused schaubs success
>you have property x
>you don’t have schaubs success
>x is not the causal factor
Try again manlet

I can smell the cheeto dust from miles away

Attached: brimple.png (203x646, 110K)

Those are y’fingers your smelling homeboy might wanna cop some dude wipes

Are you calling me a hip of crit my man?

Attached: cheeto fingered h8r.jpg (640x360, 31K)

People can make their jokes here but the reality is You'd Be Surprised is making huge noise

streamable.com/bjxyi

We thaudid'd go well but not THIS well bea. S'really bigwun.

Attached: Brentin reviews.jpg (1452x1936, 327K)

Pro tip: If you put down a layer of till paper on the surface your schaubs will make smaller splashes

Schaub compared his special to the GOT finale. H8rs gonna h8 but they still watch it and that’s what matters. A very apt comparison for two of the largest entertainment media events of the decade.

Wut can I say b the numblers are good. S'all about tholse numbers.

Attached: smart skleb.png (500x296, 240K)

Schaub is k-k-killing this general straight up

He is still learning "The Craft" b, like Rogan said these things take time sometime you just have to fall of exhaustion on your desk trying to see what's workin.
And he's getting bombed by h8ers

Obviously.

my fighter as well like Till has to lose to be the opposite direction of the fight against a lot more people go ing the fight on one of the fight against a lot more people go by themselves than I realised that I don't think you had a point of view of his wins in the last night how he fought at the same time as well like Till has to lose to be the best biscuits in bed all day and look how that turned out of it I don't think someone and I don't know if it's the chemical weapons convention on human beings and I'm not going to waste my time with these double digit growth of a cutbabby

>tries to be a fighter
fails, because he's not a fighter
>tries to be a comedian
fails, because he's not a comedian

feel bad for him, but at least he's got (some) money
what will he do now that these two careers have tanked?

no one who saw Schaub would watch Schaub again tho
that's really what counts.
plus, his numbers were bad.

Im not being funny here but it’s not going well for us lot with this not here to take part we’re here to take over count bispeng opened that trap door with his little hardman mate never went anywhere really we got hendo and a dodgy decision plus inches loser or legend didn’t he watch rock film anywhere then we get fucking Askham and his knights of Camelot he didn’t fit mould did he couldn’t pull in female fans shall we say then we had pimlocks and his gay arse knee he survives that then loses all because his head weren’t in right place left his oil treatment at home didn’t we don’t our Jimi manuwa he’s a hitter int he knocks me out or gets knocked out soon hits that top 3 jobs fucked then we’ve got our Darren does business at home then goes walk about again does too inverted swan dives one in America but that London one stings why you allowed people into secure areas Wembley arena just so you could advance Leon or does askren curly locks get you off that much you had to do them both a favour?

I'm talking pre Zuffa too. Is he really worse than Joe Son for example?

I thought UFC had the best fighters in the world yet UFC fighters went 1-2 with ONE fighters

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x732, 72K)

most ONE fighters wouldn't beat a USADA drug test.

remember when chuck and dana got cucked in japan by rampage

Attached: download (3).jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Now that I think about it, how the fuck was Tyrone the favorite against Usman? Had nobody remembered the Maia fight where he literally just backed up and did nothing?

youtu.be/SDwkSK_jCzw

Bisping destroy fedora users at 1.10

Sage wins the rematch

absoluteleh behhst.

Attached: bestping.jpg (1235x1460, 214K)

lol

Paulie is so salty holy shit. Conor still live in a rent free mansion inside his head. Poor artem gonna die just so Pauline can vent his anger lmao

Attached: Laughing Pakis.jpg (347x326, 23K)

>>Al
Lee was consistently taking him down do you really think a guy with better boxing and wrestling is going to have a hard time

>>Conor
user...

>>Dustin
>le gets out wrestled by Zombie and Cub man
for sure a beast, who's the best wrestler he's beat again?

Which ufc fighter gonna get ONE'd next?

>tfw peachlet

Attached: 54237236_105745310542077_4383652416444659910_n.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

Gillespie is actually a small LW. Lee was one of the top 3 LWs before he left the division (the otehr two were Tibau and Ferguson) and was one of the physically strongest guys in the division. Do not assume that Gillespie would have an easy time taking down Al simply because he was taken down in the early rounds by the much stronger Lee.

Conor was only taken down by Mendes and Khabib. Mendes is a mega midget with one of the most explosive takedowns in the sport, Khabib is a relentless chain wrestler whose wrestling is proven at the highest level of competition. Now, tell me, who is the best fighter Gillespie has ever taken down in MMA that you automatically project his success at "low" levels of competition (i.e. sub top-15) to the highest level of competition?

>Lee was one of the top 3 LWs
Top 3 biggest LWs, I mean.

say it with me
N

NI

NIG

Brendan Schaub is a cool guy.

Nani?

For me? It’s special K and Evan the beard

Oh for sure you are wright but also yer rong

Brendan Schaub is a stand up comedian. This is a thing that happened.

Attached: Brendan Tarrant.png (650x365, 260K)

*schaubs you Jay style*

Did anybody watch Petrosyan's last fight? He lossed but it was overturned recently

Attached: 1557235301749.jpg (420x416, 19K)

>tfw accepting that your boy doesn't have what it takes to be champ

Whats his name? me? is Chad Mendes

Yes, it was a shitty win but I feel like Petchmorakot got a bit screwed. One is dirty.

PFL 2 on ESPN+
9 PM Thursday May 23rd at the Nassau Colosseum

Whoms't of y'all is ready for this?

Attached: logo-pfl-footer.png (203x78, 14K)

Your boy got gadooshed, usadad, flushed and retired lol

Oh shot totally forgot about this, thank you based PFL

Attached: 1425419211357.png (211x214, 77K)

I prefer muh boy to not be champion. Much less stress bro.

Attached: 1500203360842.png (438x639, 120K)

>DUDE HIS COCK ISNT BIG ENOUGH

God you are such a fat fucking retard

You mean the fight last week on the ONE card where the underdog won? What's the story here?

Prime Anderson would have ended the Jones meme

>>Lee was one of the top 3 biggest LWs
Lee's not even in the top 5 with guys like Turner

>simply because he was taken down in the early rounds
Lee was gassed in the 3rd and still got the take down, Gillespie is a significantly better wrestler and has been wrestling for far longer then Lee (who started late anyway) not to mention the credentials

Gillespie has a better single then Mendes, Lee and Khabib, are you really suggesting that Conor would win that fight

Thiccayla Harrison wont be on that card so I'm not interested. I am still accepting other 155 Waifu applications though.

Attached: 1539104099872.jpg (241x271, 14K)

I'll be watching

Attached: androg.jpg (1260x664, 43K)

jones would break both of his brittle legs

Rank these MMA orgs
>UFC
>Bellator
>ONE
>PFL
>Rizin
>BKFC (technically not MMA but fits in)
For me it's;
1. ONE
2. BKFC
3. UFC
4. PFL
5. Rizin
6. Bellator

Attached: 1547870917528.jpg (1280x1280, 251K)

For sure don't get wobbled by Lyoto

bader beatS DC at HW DESU

>He looked solid in the first few rounds against Khabib
KEK

But who would win the story of the fight?

>Gillespie is a significantly better wrestler and has been wrestling for far longer then Lee (who started late anyway) not to mention the credentials
Tyron Woodley is a significantly better wrestler than Usman too, amirite? I mean, Tyron has better credentials, so he must be the better wrestler!

I'm going to tell you a secret, kid: weight, size and raw physical strength matter. This is why Usman who is a lesser wrestler on paper manhandled Woodley like a $5 bitch.

>Gillespie has a better single then Mendes, Lee and Khabib,
Baseless assumption you've pulled out of your ass. He might or he might not. We don't know at this stage, because Gillespie ha snot fought top competition like Mendes, Khabib and Lee have. It's easy to look good against cans.

Reminder that in a real fight I would slice Khabib's spinal cord in half with elbows to the back of his head

Lol Usman never even landed a legitimate takedown until after Woodley gassed you obese retard

>Baseless assumption you've pulled out of your ass. He might or he might not. We don't know at this stage
YOU don’t know because you’re a clueless fucking moron obsessed with big a fighters cock is. Size makes a difference when all other factors are otherwise equal.

Jon

Attached: bonesntate.jpg (753x1203, 120K)

*Judo throws you on your scrawny neck like a sack of potatoes from the clinch without exposing the back of his head to strikes*

youtube.com/watch?v=BkopkANBgfE

Attached: 1489205294547.jpg (398x370, 44K)

>comparing Usman to Lee
oh for sure Lee's cardio holds up just like Usman's and the take downs are totally on par, and for sure Lee's creds are just as good

>weight, size and raw physical strength matter.
my man Lee for sure show'd that against RDA 1 hunnie percento

>He might or he might not.
do you actually watch the fights?

Reem bless

Attached: undercovereem.jpg (473x473, 49K)

shut the fuck up valbong

also how the fuck are you dumb enough to think Lee's heavier then Turner

Lmao, Usman took Woodley down in the very first clinch they entered you fucking inbred mongoloid.

>Size makes a difference when all other factors are otherwise equal.
So that's why the unskilled, yet big Bork Lesnar got outgrappled by the much more skilled yet smaller Handy, amirite?

You're so dumb it physically hurts reading your drivel.

Attached: 1485970631802.gif (355x201, 2.78M)

good post

Attached: 1547146220135.jpg (750x746, 459K)

Who is your favourite discord poster?

>You're so dumb it physically hurts reading your drivel.
oh for sure just look at

Then Turner what?

Attached: d7f0328fd58ab54b15548d3b0648e917[1].png (420x420, 338K)

>decision bum swanson a year ago
>get title shot

Who is Brendan Schaub? (10 marks)

the sex tourist

No he didnt you fat fucking retard, Woodley jumped for a guillotine. Are you pretending to be retarded?

>So that's why the unskilled, yet big Bork Lesnar got outgrappled by the much more skilled yet smaller Handy, amirite?
Who? Not everyone is a fat mandrama sperg like you, buddy

Attached: 1466983135450s.jpg (111x124, 3K)

>oh for sure Lee's cardio
Lmao, the retard switches goalposts from wrestling effectiveness to cardio.

>the take downs are totally on par
Takedown efficiency is influenced by both fighter's strength and wrestling skill. Lee has been able to take down literally everyone he has ever fought while being the bigger man and having subpar wrestling credentials, so the comparison is accurate. You're just a fucking retard too blind to see it.

> holds up just like Usman's and the take downs are totally on par, and for sure Lee's creds are just as good
Lmao at the retard still clinging to his creds while not understanding that MMA wrestling is different and that every wrestler needs to transfer his pure wrestling skillset when they enter MMA which is something different people do with different effectiveness. Usman, GSP and Khabib have clearly shown that your creds don't win the fights for you in MMA.

>my man Lee for sure show'd that against RDA 1 hunnie percento
He actually did, you fucking imbecile. You didn't even watch the fight. Lee was outwrestling RDA until he started to tire.

>do you actually watch the fights?
I actually do. Show me a fight where Gillespie fights a top 5 opponent so we can judge his wrestling ability against top competition.

Glad you asked!

That is Brownard Schloeb, the greatest sneaker expert of all time. He was dominated by the heavyweight division before branching out to attempt become "Joe Rogan #2" in the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he was a journeyman in all aspects of martial arts and was never really very good at anything. Early in his career he relied on his belly flab and weight, but after getting heemed so many times decided to call it a day. Some highlights are when he was heemed stiff by the legend Antonio "Big Nog" Nogueira and actually got dominated by one of the worst fighters in the division, Travis Browne. I could go on for days about Spleb's record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's CTE and lack of charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schlubb. The show features awkward 'banter' and cringeworthy interviews. Big Brown Piece Of Poo really creates a homosexual environment and puts his guests in discomfort. The interviews are like conversations between children, and literal retards.

If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

>Trying to argue about wrestling while not knowing who Randy Couture is
Big oof and yikes

Attached: 1501460410589.jpg (600x354, 27K)

>Woodley jumped for a guillotine
Because he was getting taken down and knew he could not withstand Usman's takedown. These guillotine jumps are shitty desperation moves, nothing more. If you're implying that Woodley specifically sacrificed his position standing for that pathetic hail-Mary guillotine then you're an even bigger mongoloid bumblefuck than you seem.

>Who?
Lmao, utterly destroyed with his shitty non-existent argument being proven completely nonsense.

It's ironic how a German knows who Randy is while an Amuricuck doesn't.

fucking zoomers ITT

one day im gonna go rewatch all of schaubs fights, my memory of him is warmed by heem

There is no one named Handy, dumbass

>because he was getting taken down
No he wasn’t you fat retard. Usman was ATTEMPTING a takedown and Woodley ripped a guillotine. You’re just warping the narrative. He did the same thing against Wonderboy in the first fight and totally gassed himself for the last round

>lol utterly destroyed
Yeah, you cant even spell “Randy” because you’re such a seething fat loser lmao. 46 year old Randy Couture who got knocked out by Brock, BEAST of an example my guy

Fat untrained LOSER

>switches goalposts from wrestling effectiveness to cardio.
are you so dumb that you don't see a direct coloration between Lee's cardio and his wrestling ability

>Lee has been able to take down literally everyone he has ever fought
RDA says hi

>Usman has better creds than Lee and has better wrestling but it's not the fact that's he's been wrestling better guys and doing it longer then Lee that makes his wrestling better

>muh GSP
for sure an exception prunes the rule

>He actually did, you fucking imbecile. You didn't even watch the fight. Lee was outwrestling RDA until he started to tire.

you look like a crackhead with that suit on

>There is no one named Handy, dumbass
Omg imagine outing yourself as this big of a cazzie. I'm actually embarrassed for you

Attached: 1545277497599.png (215x309, 97K)

does anyone give a shit about gus vs. sniff?
feels pointless when jones is unbeatable

yeah its pointless

Attached: 1527779576285.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Attached: 57453804_135220960953423_6087760267777128251_n.jpg (1080x1294, 196K)

How is it pointless when Smith already won the story of the fight?

>Lee's cardio and his wrestling ability
Have no correlation in the early round(s). Moreover, you cannot simply assume that Gillespie will be able to maintain his wrestling output against someone as big as Lee and that Lee will get tired just as fast when wrestling someone as small as Gillespie. To illustrate my point, go rewatch Lee's fight against smaller Barboza where Lee had enough gas to go 5 fucking rounds, you dumb sack of carrots.

>RDA says hi
Lee literally took RDA down early (i.e. when BOTH fighters are at their best), you fucking retard. He also took RDA down more times.

>46 year old Randy Couture who got knocked out by Brock
Lmao, he got outgrappled before he got KTFO, kiddo. Moreover, he got outgrappled IN THE CLINCH - an area where Randy is at his best since he comes from a Greco-Roman wrestling background while Bork is a collegiate wrestling guy and never focused as much on clinchwork as Randy did. Go watch some TUF, kid, because you're not even a fucking TUF noob.

>Lee was out wrestling RDA

Attached: 8D16014B-3335-460C-8B7C-424EF30A9AB7.jpg (299x300, 15K)

Maybe it’s just your down syndrome, b. We call him Randy

I don't have the whole day to argue with retards, so I'll just reiterate my point: we don't know how good Gillespie's wrestling is. There is no proof that he is as good of a wrestler as Kahbib or even Lee. Credentials mean jack shit in a sport where one of the GOAT wrestlers who outgrappled division 1 wrestlers never had a wrestling background.

youre right and im gay

wait, didn't even know that we have card here in Stockholm in 2 weeks.

Attached: 1540433615646.png (627x632, 474K)

Kevin Pee is trash, Gillespie is untested

Attached: dom cruz.jpg (550x501, 64K)

>Knockout victories? Sorry, little too mainstream for me.

Attached: karolinakowalkiewicz~1558521966~2049353251419186265_2280228143.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

>Lee literally took RDA down early
>didn't pass
>couldn't keep him down
for sure Lee was out """wrestling""" RDA my man just look at all that top control

>youtube.com/watch?v=hX-pqffMzCE
oh look at that, GG keeping pace against the much better, much more athletic, experienced and explosive Burroughs

but that's only wrestling after all it's not like he's fought a forma MW or anythi...

>Lee had enough gas to go 5 fucking rounds
he was clearly gassed easily on it's just that Barboza was even more gassed

Gillespie is for sure a munster bee, for sure don't get dropped by Jason Gonzalez he's a peach 100%

Attached: Andrade heems Kookie.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Lee literally took RDA down early (i.e. when BOTH fighters are at their best), you fucking retard. He also took RDA down more times.
Lol this fat dumbass didn’t even watch the fight

46 year old Randy Couture lmao, Brock is a two time national champ wrestler in his prime you fat fuck loser

HEEM ME MOMMY

Attached: 39865253_1782184341889275_5817659818067886080_n.jpg (1080x1229, 113K)

Attached: boogeyman.jpg (1105x853, 69K)

I’m beginning to suspect none of you really know that much about mma. I mean, I almost never see robin black mentioned or his breakdowns here

He’s literally the fattest fucking retard I’ve ever seen on Yea Forums, he has never trained a day in his fat worthless life so he just talks about retarded shit like size and athleticism to make up for the gaps in his knowledge as wide as him. Literally nobody with a half functioning brain would say RDA got outwrestled by Lee lmao

Kevin Lee will never have 3 consecutive Ws ever again. Permanently demoted to bum status.

Yeahhhhh you're in the wrong corner of the internet, bee.

Attached: beast of a peach.png (1470x2000, 1.31M)

>Frankie beats deleted Max,
>Aldo beats Frankie
>Aldo beats Conor in the rematch
>famous burger surpasses McDonald’s as #1 chain

Makes me laugh just thinking about Pauline’s life. So obsessed with Conor that he is fighting artem in bare knuckle lmao

Attached: hue burger.jpg (448x299, 51K)

i mean he unironically rates Collins and Trowbridge as judges so it's no surprise

Khabib is for sure a huge cutbabby

Attached: DoV4dkoX0AIO1QH.jpg (640x546, 39K)

Delete this.

what does cutbabby mean

Attached: DNhCTY2U8AE7Y6J.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

Conor's got some aesthetic lat insertions compared to khalabeeb

Khabib comes close to death to make 155

>He's gonna knock this guy out... *nods* he is. He's gonna knock him out...Conor Mcgregor is gonna knock out Floyd Mayweather

Attached: Floyd heems CANor.webm (640x480, 2.76M)

Tony Ferguson pads his record by getting TKOs from cutting open his opponent via spoon-fed elbows.

I want to see Burger Joint Penn back at heavyweight where he belongs

Attached: burger.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

Is Conor coaching artem?

>credentials are meaningless unless its mma judges

It means that someone cuts weight to avoid fighting people their size. For example, the 5'11 200lb Tony Ferguson that dropped down from WW to bully smaller guys.

A newborn (((American))) boy

Best Asian fighter? Hawaiians and Brazilian mutts do not count.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: FVeIiO[1].jpg (1280x734, 668K)

Attached: gigRkm4.gif (284x309, 2.92M)

what will his face look like after the paulie fight?
will it ever fully heal?

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-05-20 om 23.44.26.png (592x766, 610K)

>Frankie that low
>Pettis that low
>Puke higher than Israel
>JDS higher than Cain
>Poosman higher than GSP
>Shogun that high
>Chuck that low
>Rating Carwin
>Rating Colby
>Rating Weidman

Attached: 1555264612063.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Its a goatfucking fat pedophile who has seizures and kidney stones every other fight

>Poosman higher than GSP
They're both ranked the same on there. Although GSP should be in B tier.

Toilet Sage

Stop pretending 145 llb """"men""" are fighters

Vague Dorkcuck

t. 5”11 245 pounds

Outhouse Ovince

Boogie2988 would heem Aldo

FACT: Male boxers are more successful than mma fighters but female mma fighters, besides being less talented in their sport, are more successful than female boxers

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 5.35.15 pm.png (1050x416, 174K)

Coral you there bud?

WHAT'S UP
YOUTUBE
BOOGIE2988
COMING AT YOU LIVE ONCE AGAIN
THROUGH THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
TODAY I'M HEEMING THE LEAF ANONS

*blocks your fat fucking path*

Attached: purest striker in the fgc.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

ltg unironically based

If I was to fight Anthony Joshua now, everyone in the world who doesn’t know about proper fighting would say Anthony Joshua would win. I’d single leg him and choke him out, so he doesn’t win. That is the truth of what would happen.

Attached: 1557547293646.jpg (1080x1339, 108K)

i like that he rolls his eyes back like a shark when he unleashes his flurry of heem-makers

Have people forgotten Khabib was injured for about 2 years straight with a bad case of Cain Knee?
I had. Just remembered it looking at his cancelled fights with Cerone.

SPIT ON MY SKIN
THESE SLAPS THEY NEVER HEAL

I want to fuck a lady UFC fighter after they're brutally heemed.
>user I need to go to the hospital you're giving me CTE
Just bleed, lmao

I’m here Jon

*wins*

Attached: 678767.jpg (250x345, 20K)

holy FUCKING B A S E D ! ! !

fighters that cut much more weight than their opponents, ending in a giant size or height advantage.

think Rockhold, Holloway, Zabit, Ortega, Vick

The real mma general is in asp
This is the shitposting one for people who care about mandrama and everything outside the octagon
The youtube comment section of the tmz sports channel is more knowledgeable than this place tbqh famalam

>Finishes your win streak

Heh, nothing personnel kid.

Attached: POIRIER_DUSTIN_0.png (520x325, 155K)

Attached: 1558290325636.jpg (2000x1500, 422K)

I could heem the tar outta this lame duck *eats a nacho*

/mag/ doesn't exist anymore. Suffocated by Jannetty threads like everything else, only /sumo/ managed to move to Yea Forums in time

Lol it was a bunch of krav maga and aikido dorks anyways sprinkled in with the occasional jewdoka

heem sleepy

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-193016.png (1005x610, 334K)

Vid related
>worldstarhiphop com/ embed/ 28749

This is true, but they did have some good webm posters along with wrestling coach and a few other decent anons

Damn shame
I went there a couple of times, people were nice, talked about techniques etc
Was a pleasent experience, like old heem

FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST
FUCK TEXTILE MILLS
SCREW JUDAISM
TERRORIST GROUPS CAN BLOW ME
RUBBISH DUMPS FOR SEMITES
TO HELL WITH KARL MARX
>
KARL MARX FUCKING STINKS
ISRAELI CIVILIANS ARE NIGGERS
BOOKS ARE CANCER INCLUDING THE "HOLY" TEXTS
POETS ARE CUNTS
ICONOCLASTS ARE DOUCHEBAGS
>
LOANS ARE FOR SELFISH IDIOTS ON BOTH ENDS
BURN ALL ORGANISATIONS
MONEY IS CANCER
MEDICINE IS FOR THE WEAK MINDED
RANSACK THE JESUITS
>
ARMIES ARE FOR TRYHARDS
PICKPOCKET YOUR MOTHER'S WEATHERED CREVICE
ANNIHILATE EVEN TRIBAL TIER GROUPING
OPPRESS YOUR INNER WEAKNESS
TYRANTS ARE PUSSIES
>
DEATH TO THE DEFENSELESS
BOOHOO POGROMS TO STEERAGE
PRIESTS ARE SHYSTERS
CAPITALISTS ARE KIKES
HUNT FOR SURVIVAL
STRIVE FOR SAMENESS
>
THE POOR ARE AS AWFUL AS THE RICH
RABBIS ARE FLEAS
SOCIALISM ISNT A SOLUTION
INDUSTRIALISATION WAS A MISTAKE
YOU WANT AGRICULTURAL? EAT WATER HEMLOCK

Attached: nnnnnnnnn.jpg (720x576, 111K)

FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST
FUCK TEXTILE MILLS
SCREW JUDAISM
TO HELL WITH KARL MARX
>
KARL MARX FUCKING STINKS
POETS ARE CUNTS
>
BURN ALL ORGANISATIONS
MONEY IS CANCER
RANSACK THE JESUITS
>
ARMIES ARE FOR TRYHARDS
TYRANTS ARE PUSSIES
>
DEATH TO THE DEFENSELESS
PRIESTS ARE SHYSTERS
CAPITALISTS ARE KIKES
HUNT FOR SURVIVAL
STRIVE FOR SAMENESS
>
RABBIS ARE FLEAS
SOCIALISM ISN'T A SOLUTION

Attached: g54g45g54g4gfd.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST
FUCK TEXTILE MILLS
SCREW JUDAISM
TO HELL WITH KARL MARX
>
KARL MARX FUCKING STINKS
POETS ARE CUNTS
>
BURN ALL ORGANISATIONS
MONEY IS CANCER
RANSACK THE JESUITS
>
ARMIES ARE FOR TRY-HARDS
TYRANTS ARE PUSSIES
>
DEATH TO THE DEFENSELESS
PRIESTS ARE SHYSTERS
CAPITALISTS ARE KIKES
HUNT FOR SURVIVAL
STRIVE FOR SAMENESS
>
RABBIS ARE FLEAS

Attached: g43yt34y54yuw45y54.jpg (453x512, 80K)

I don't know what you're trying to do here so I'm going to interpret it as all time rankings
FW is fine
LW: Penn, Khabib, Tony, RDA, Conor, Frankie, Eddie, Dustin, Pettis, Bendo
WW: GSP, Woodley, Lawler, Pig Rig, Usman, Colby, Conduit
MW: Anderson, The Chris, Robert, Yoel, Bisping, Izzy, Puke
LHW: JBJ, Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Forrest, Vitor. Chuck and Tito dont matter
HW: Bas, Stipe = DC, Werdum, Cain, JDS, Arlovski, Mir, Bork

FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST
FUCK TEXTILE MILLS
SCREW JUDAISM
TO HELL WITH KARL MARX.
>
KARL MARX FUCKING STINKS
POETS ARE CUNTS
>
BURN ALL ORGANISATIONS
MONEY IS CANCER
RANSACK THE JESUITS
>
ARMIES ARE FOR TRYHARDS
TYRANTS ARE PUSSIES
>
DEATH TO THE DEFENSELESS
PRIESTS ARE SHYSTERS
CAPITALISTS ARE KIKES
HUNT FOR SURVIVAL
STRIVE FOR SAMENESS
>
RABBIS ARE FLEAS

Attached: f92349328.jpg (768x576, 73K)

imagine not having legs lmao

Attached: gooby meets spammy 3.jpg (1080x1349, 130K)

Derek and lukas a friendship that will last forever

Attached: 1558136661848.jpg (3024x4032, 1.95M)

Attached: 1549895397436.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

he legit could have self heemed
imagine that

Whatever Rogan and that other manbaby tells him he should do. They could mention surfing in passing and he would realize it has always been his dream to surf a tsunami.

With that kind of sample size, who could argue against it?

lol i watched it 3 times and he does hit his head on the way down!! :^)

>when your mental illness reaches into reality

good post moot

Sometimes you just gotta hide your post b

Attached: 1554419112628.jpg (720x643, 23K)

Have any of you actually watched the full hour of Brendan's 1 hour "special"? Does it get any better? I made it through about 20 minutes but I had to turn it off at the Hulk Hogan routine cause I was cringing so much.

Attached: 1557497312913.jpg (1110x1200, 246K)

lol you're just jealous

Chael just made a 22 minute video essentially saying in many ways Kevin Lee won the story against RDA

it get's way way better after that

DJ nearly got heem'd as well

>No UFC card this weekend

You know what that means? 'MMA Depressed Us' is back baby!

Attached: Connor Heckin' Ruebusch..jpg (669x395, 16K)

>Injecting gear
Mad Baldo fan detected. Plus they announced the fight before he announced he had an infection.

*wins*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Reminder the bad reviews of Schaub's special broke him and he opened his last podcast with a large discussion about serial killers instead of GoT.

LHW is a barren wasteland and badly needs several new elite fighters. Jones might be unbeatable, but if it atleast turned into a nice mix in the ranks 2-6 it'd be nice.

Is shitting on your opponent illegal in mma? For example, if you're in guard, is shitting on your opponent's stomach to scare him away a legitimate tactic or will you get dqed? What about pooping in your hand and using it as a projectile weapon?
I think if it's legal this could be the next breakthrough in combat sports.

I haven't listened to any of his podcasts in a while? Is he still trying to claim that people who hated the final season of GOT are just "haters"?

How can anyone with a working brain defend that final season of GOT? Oh wait...

PFL is on tomorrow

Is it better to be strong or fast?

The last time I went to see a friend was summer 2017, it was to watch Romero vs Whittaker 1, I get to his place and he was watching it with a black guy who fucked his ex while they were dating and I was the one who told him about it and led to their breakup. Another white guy was playing zelda BOTW on a switch and in the couple minutes I talked to him he said he was saving up for a tiny house. Another white guy there was an alcoholic and he fatally overdosed last year. There was also a half white half spic who was going on about how the US shouldn't have been able to stop Canadian protesters from coming into the US to join the women's march. Now I have no friends probably better off

Attached: 1545212404134.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

Attached: CGJKM6wU0AE9_xO.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

I think 'Bloody Elbow Presents' only ever do an MMA Vivisection for UFC, Bellator and occasionally Rizin. So that means a free weekend which usually means 'MMA Depressed Us'

Speed is more important for 155 and under. Power is more important for 170+.

Um I don't know what any of this means to be honest

A fast guy has to be good the whole fight to win, a strong guy only has to be good for a few seconds

his dream was standup though

Heeminder

Attached: 1551579372117.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Memes finna back on the menu
#GoodGuyGreg

Attached: A89EE4F4-D163-4D53-A2E2-CA12701E70CD.jpg (1232x1723, 939K)

Attached: Pereira Roberts heem.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: first loss.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Lol UFC feeding Hardy another bum that lost his last fight

Attached: mveep.png (652x805, 502K)

Holy fuck this is actually 200+ fight IQ. The Jones meme is over.

Attached: slamama.webm (896x504, 1.78M)

stooooooooooop

I haven't had sex in 3 years, ask me anything

26 years going on 27 here.

>women flaunt this as incomprehensible

How many years of no sex have to pass until youre legaly a virgin again
Asking for a friend

Probably 10

>gets a shitty guy
>theyre feeding him cans xD

>gets a not shitty guy
>he doesnt deserve it!! woman beater!!

>it took at least 5 years from the point this picture was taken before he figured out giraffe didn't start with a d

Attached: 3a5920581.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

I literally haven't had sex in 22 years

>world wide friends club
sounds pretty gay to me

Attached: bigbrownnuts.jpg (1794x857, 105K)

i've always thought submission by anal penetration was a very underused technique

Attached: 1558552187954.jpg (467x480, 25K)

Do the numbers indicate what grades they took those classes? And why even list that shit to begin with?

Attached: Rogan Standup.jpg (640x480, 39K)

youtu.be/fBh5PJB7D9Y
Get in early fellas

he probably made up half those clubs just so he can put it on some college application. you could literally start any club you want as long as you get it signed off

Those are extra curriculars, not classes. Yes, that is what the numbers indicate. Don’t see what is strange

Fuck you khabib

Attached: 1D54C40C-EE55-4645-B95E-93C9689AEB1A.jpg (750x1225, 486K)

Thanks Connor

Attached: IMG_1665.jpg (640x461, 14K)

heeming me, heeming you

Do colleges look at yearbooks or something? Why would anyone care what club you took at what grade?

Uh... maybe so you remember when you looks back at your yearbook?

fuck you janny

Attached: 39865253_1782184341889275_5817659818067886080_n.jpg (1080x1229, 113K)

>me on the left

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Do you even know what a yearbook is?

*locks in the body triangle*
*gets the arm under the chin*
*flexes the bicep*

>gets a not shitty guy
>he doesnt deserve it!! woman beater!!
This has never happened and I've never said this

PISS DOWN MY THIGH!
THAT CUBAN SURE DID ROCK ME GOOD!

Well, this is a step up in competition tbqh

I can understand looking back at pictures of your old classmates etc but I can't fathom why anyone would give a fuck they were in Art Club in 10th grade.

No problemo, /heem/igo

Yesterday some try hard was going 110% during roll sessions in Jits and he was pissing me off. He’s a notorious try hard who ends up hurting people on occasion from spastically over exerting during drills and rolls sessions. So I got his back, threw in hooks, flattened him out and cross faced and bulldog choked his face so hard his nose and mouth got all fucked up.

Who was in the wrong here?

Look sweaty, you really think your gonna remember the faves of everybody in 50 years? Add in a bunch of CTE now. Having more cues will trigger more memories, I am barely 10 years out of high school and looked at my yearbook recently and was shocked at how much I’ve already forgotten

Man that is a really clean OP, OP. Nice work.

Attached: charlieweidmanapproves.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

I’ve always told you guys Schaub was a modern day Kaufman

Connor needs to fight or remove him from rankings

shut up gay cheese ill heem you

Attached: What the UFC actually cares about.png (839x707, 32K)

Who cares, it's just to wake his ass up and make him fight or retire

You sound like a bitch lmao. Work hard play harder motherfucker.

>UFC 100 sold 1.3 million with no fights

Was a based time to be a fightfan, what a card

Main event: Jon FItch - Paulo Thiago
Comains: Brock Lesnar - Frank Mir and Georges St. Pierre - Thiago Alves

K

But no one turned up. It was just an empty octagon. Finally Dana waddle in, the mic slowly descended from the rafters and he proceeded to do a four hour medley of Backstreet Boys hits.

Attached: eddie-bravo.jpg (1024x550, 147K)

Who remembers BloodstainLane?

Wow what a bitch response.

Thawts on Valbong?

The casuals don't know that because they only play an edited version now
But watching live it was immense, $60 well spent

Conor has been suspended dummy. Meanwhile, El Duckuy has been sitting around all this time waiting for an easy matchup to come his way.

Damn now that's a name I haven't heard in forever. When I used to post on the UG before I got banned, he was a big deal.

Thoughts on Shev speeding up her training footage?

You meek little pussy. Yeah. Just sit there and take it bitch. You're my bitch. Bitch boy.

wgaf about that entitled cunt

Nothing easy about his opponent. These men live inside walls on rice and beans, sleeping in there in the cold on rags, these are some fucking hard men. You ladies bitch if you get a Lean Body© without mommy already wetting the straw with her spit.

Attached: Tooooooooooooooooony.jpg (942x440, 32K)

Alright enough. This is the last post to ever talk about Schaub explicitly or use any SchaubIsm or reference any Schaub related tv show, comedy, or podcast. 100%.

You can pinpoint the exact moment Schaub realizes he contracted the CTE virus

Attached: 1445091890801.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

streamable.com/nq0mz

Bro my dad forced me into mma I just wanted to be a cawlmedian gawwwd dawwwg it's tawlf.

Attached: 2.jpg (769x681, 37K)

source?
kinda funny desu

Why do so many promiment mma fighters have peanut heads

maybe all this time it wasn't peaches that were a beast bro, but peanuts

Hold on did you niggers see till's statement on instagram that he's considering fighting at light heavyweight

Attached: toilet.gif (144x192, 433K)

If he gets that big there is sure to be a clog, I’m going to hire the plumber now

Attached: 1527895516179.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Why is this a surprise? Come fight night he's well over 205 poubds.

epic

I'm downloading his special right now. Am I finna boutta be surprised? Is it really that bad, or are people shitting on it just because it's Schaub?

I'm not well versed in stand-up comedy, but I never found those Rogan comedians like Segura, Theo Von, Kreischer, D'elia etc. funny, so it can't be that bad.

non meme answer : its shit

Liga mx always has way better OP than us guys

so we should have slutty latina OPs from here on?

Poor guy is flushed at 26 LOL

They know

Attached: W9l6csq.png (837x525, 615K)

Watched a couple of minutes, it just seems like an awkward guy telling moderately interesting stories.

Blue lips

Hey bud, hows that Jacare title shot going?

*solves grappling*

Attached: rda.jpg (400x500, 45K)

Huh? Poocare can eat shit and die for all I care

Attached: 1397254109777.webm (900x506, 2.96M)

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/72567106/#72569836

Attached: Schaub h8ers 24.png (1010x103, 36K)

They've always know. They don't even bother with the low level ISP packet sniffers anymore. They just bribe Hiro to install RedHat malware that stores and tracks every filthy Ladd poster on the here.

Attached: NHklEiZ.gif (320x180, 803K)

Post the folder

It was interesting to just a week later see RDA use the same moves to stiffle Lee

Attached: h8ers.png (879x393, 110K)

At one point the Fight Pass page literally had a bitcoin miner injected into it lmao
people paid to have their machines used for mining

Lol do you not take shits too Coral?

Attached: 1469052778241.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Kys desu

never

Mario was off his game that night. Far too early a stoppage.

Attached: If he Dies He Dies.jpg (630x484, 49K)

God. I miss Prime Big Nog. Loved to watch him fight.

Based NYSAC ref Todd Anderson has been training his body lock takedowns.

Rejection of the unknown is tantamount to “identification with the h8r,” the mythological counterpart and eternal adversary of the world-creating exploratory hero (Brendan). Such rejection and identification is a consequence of Luciferian pride, which states: all that I know is all that is necessary to know. This pride is totalitarian assumption of omniscience – is adoption of “Sc_aub's place” by “reason” – is something that inevitably generates a state of personal and social being indistinguishable from hell. This hell develops because creative exploration – impossible, without acknowledgment of the unknown – constitutes the process that constructs and maintains the protective adaptive structure that gives life much of its acceptable meaning.

Attached: 90F39A11-2629-412E-8E12-39EE55592E3C.jpg (750x400, 69K)

No

based or delusional?

Attached: lee.jpg (616x767, 73K)

Attached: 1499060552359.png (595x597, 909K)

Post yes it's just a tattoo artist

Lee needs to go back to 155

Memes aside he's still young and he can definitely become champion one day if he can develop his game more. As long as he doesn't get the Toilet Till treatment he'll be fine.

Uh, his head coach literally Heem himself like a year ago and he has lost 3/4 fights since I don’t think talking to joe titans favorite hypnotist can unflush that career

Kevin "the pisserian nightmare" pee vs toilet till is the fight to make

>believing Vinny "Till is the Real Deal" Shoreman

You'd think Schaub would learn not to let his girl near Travis Browne after what happened the last time.

Not a drill lads get in here

soundcloud.com/tigerbelly/episode-195-brendan-schaub-1

Attached: file.png (678x205, 147K)

What negative reviews?

Attached: sanko.webm (480x600, 1.4M)

>tfw no Khalyla gf

How does he do it?

Attached: Bobby-Lee-and-girlfriend.jpg (857x529, 51K)

Schaub probably thinks the 95% negative response to his special is just haters and not the initial wave of fans that have been anticipating the teased release

Attached: file.png (651x250, 10K)

>Michael Bisping is not an Italian from Brooklyn, wants Paulie Malignaggi to die anyway
>Don’t get me started on spitting on him,” Bisping said on his official podcast
mmamania.com/2019/5/22/18635913/ufc-michael-bisping-not-italian-brooklyn-wants-paulie-malignaggi-die-mma

Didn't Bisping spit at some opponents corner men?

just be yourself

Attached: 1553870986093.jpg (426x480, 91K)

You think it is more like 99% h8rs?

wait a minute, i coulda sworn he was an Italian from brooklyn . . .

hunnerd percent

Jorge Rivera

You can have all sorts of women if you provide them drugs

youtu.be/MNUJTFjT4iY
This should help everyone get up to speed

looks like 99% heem posters to me

Me on the left.

Attached: khalyla.jpg (756x670, 55K)

he got brigaded like Amy Schumer for sure

Viviane Araújo already booked for her next fight. Fighting Alexis Davis at UFC 240. Get hyped, lads...

Attached: 1557615844722.jpg (816x888, 156K)

Fine as heck and high IQ. Could easily be a doctor or nurse practitioner if she applied herself.

i want those thighs around my face

Really impressive win, +300 underdog at one point.

Attached: Krause vs Alves.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

THE PFL PRE-SHOW IS LIIIIIVE ON ESPN+

>JUST

he ain’t pretty no more.

Attached: 34EB23E9-2FFC-46A2-908A-A47B9EC28194.jpg (1820x1213, 338K)

>robin black
>yet another random reddit analysis celeb that has never trained a day in his life

it was funny finding out one of those reddit analysis guys was literally a crippled fatso who had never stepped foot in a gym in his entire life. that about sums up the "hardcore" fan for you

Attached: 1538869260228.png (469x452, 277K)

Attached: Andre Fili drops Artem.webm (1136x640, 2.76M)

Robin Black is a little faggot, but he’s definitely trained. He has several pro MMA fights. He got heemed in most of them, if I recall.

Attached: i7rknc7oiwh01.jpg (750x730, 70K)

Unironically the first time I've ever seen this image without the goofy edit

Wasn't he in a glam metal band or something? Also wasn't he into BDSM and shit?

Correction: he’s 4-5, 1 loss by TK/o, 4 by sub. Still a faggot.

Glam metal band, yes. BDSM, I have no idea, but he seems like he’d enjoy a dildo in the ol’ bum.

might have had him confused for jack black the crippled fatass then but regardless "fight analysis" is some extremely pretentious pseud highschooler shit. the people that do it just squeeze out whatever perception they wanted to by combining a bunch of gifs that support it. its so fucking gay

Attached: 1534431220680.gif (240x240, 1.94M)

Yes

youtu.be/Q-rCzCAJJcA

What a legend.

Oh, you’ll get no argument from me there. Is there a single MMA “fight analyst” who isn’t a total faggot? Robin Black is probably the most pretentious of the bunch. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him criticize a fighter or coach, even when they’re egregiously awful. His videos are pure cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=HE7XmZuhDD0

Based Cyborg.

Attached: 1557627613682.jpg (680x1021, 674K)

She really does look just like Wanderlai Silva

Fedor is the only GOAT that never cheated

When he got signed to the Contender Series and UFC it. The second he started beating the shit out of those dopes it became “le can crusher!!!”

Your future HW champ already has you pressed!!

Who wins the Hypothetical contest between Deontay Wilder and Jon Jones in a Mixed Martial Arts event?

Attached: 1557637281532.jpg (664x657, 124K)

Attached: cybro.jpg (680x1021, 588K)

>Jamal is ASIAN?
Pretty sure he stole that from Impractical Jokers. Just the other way around of an Asian named black guy

>Wang is negro?!

Attached: bigbrownbrokedown.jpg (884x893, 79K)

what is physics

Watching Pettis vs RDA before bed.

Attached: Pettis vs RDA.png (957x526, 802K)

they tried so hard, it almost worked

Imagine her manly voice grunts while you lick her large bean. God why even live

It's too early, get the kettle going

Is it my imagination or do I see some slight pubic stubble? Either way... muh fucking dick!

Attached: 1547716420568.jpg (970x545, 50K)

RDA always getting eyepoked.

Attached: eyepoke.png (924x513, 871K)

The fuck was that stoppage?

NIG

Attached: 1557672163451.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Why is Daniel being such a dick recently on twitter?

he's always been a dick

Attached: 1545672847333.jpg (1000x600, 415K)

hands up paulie

Attached: 1_McGregor-Malignaggi.jpg (615x409, 47K)

Out of shape or not it's crazy he got boxed up by Mcgregor. Zero chance Artem wins right?

You can really tell he's Megan Anderson's striking coach

Donald Cerrone is the UFC lightweight champion

Artem will use mma if Paulie starts winning by a miracle.
Paulie spitting and trying to hit Artem every chance he gets shows he is an emotional little bitch who is rattled.
Artem going to knock the eternally rustled wog out via head kick or sub

Really crazy after this fight that everyone started to do that to Pettis.

when a lanklet takes the back of a manlet, he should do a reverse guillotine and snap his neck

It’d been done before, most just couldn’t implement it successfully

WW Snacktime Pettis is unbeatable now though

Don't think Artem could land a head kick on Paulie in an mma fight to be honest. Always felt sorry for Paulie, even in boxing everyone use to hate him for being pillowfisted, not everyone can have ko power it's such a stupid thing to hate someone for.

Imagine calling yourself a professional boxer and getting pieced up by conor. Artem heems this can in 1 round

Anyone else listen to grange tv? It's rob whittaker's podcast, it's comfy af

Who doesn't have a podcast these days? I'd listen to Ben Askrens but he charges for it, 10 a month.

What's weirder is that it didn't happen after Guida. Gil came really close but his chin wasn't there anymore when he finally got clipped

there's only room for one elite level mma podcaster

Attached: watterweevindoon.jpg (486x577, 92K)

?
askren does the rudis wrestling podcast, it's free

Stourting tomorrow the pawdcast'll bee $15 per month. Just a business b

Attached: 1552096929875.jpg (514x537, 22K)

Artem is bigger and in better shape, he also probably hits harder. Plus we've seen that he won't go away easily either

The funky and FRB podcast, it's only on Rokfin which is 10 pounds a month.

Werdum

Yall krakkkazzz b trippin

Think it's pretty likely he just gets boxed up badly to a decision, and all the Conor stans talk about how amazing that is.

holy fucking shit

Attached: 0D9A2BD7-AC39-4D49-B6D4-5A895C9CD18C.jpg (600x600, 77K)

If Artem gets boxed up badly, expect Paulie to do some meme shit during the fight or just after as well, he's desperate for that Conor fight

Hope he gets it, he's on a mission since Mcgregor screwed him over.

I don't think he will, it's all too forced and obvious
And on top of that, Conor can't win by fighting Paulie. He's already got his fans saying he rekt Paulie, by fighting him that notion could be dispelled unless he actually reks him, and if he does he's not going to get much credit for it anyway

>The essential thing is not to let oneself be impressed by the apparent triumph of the forces of the epoch [but] letting the forces take their own course, while keeping oneself firm and ready to intervene when "the tiger, which cannot leap on the person riding it, is tired of running"

Tecia on my tiny tornado.

He'll fight Dustin after Dustin beats Khabib.

BASED RIDE THE TIGER POSTER

me in the middle

Attached: debut-du-weekend-16.jpg (1024x757, 61K)

>Brazilian """"""women""""""

Attached: 1558204402158.jpg (1210x1080, 367K)

Where to download podcasts?

Attached: definitelynotadude.jpg (680x1021, 683K)

Unironically seething that some disgusting monkey got to impregnate her and not me

At least we get to see pregnant Dern, Those milkers are barely containable.

Attached: Dernsmilkjugs.jpg (1488x1230, 186K)

sorry, i spend my time watching jimmy smith's content.

imagine the smell

>At least we get to see pregnant Dern
fucking weirdo

gibe milkies please

Attached: minion wants to hit.png (600x700, 345K)

I find her extremely sexually attractive but I admit that I have abnormally high testosterone. I'm not gonna judge y'all if you don't find her attractive. Not everyone can be like me.

Attached: cyborg ass.jpg (356x536, 23K)

stop making me want that

Attached: 1537224806227.jpg (246x235, 8K)

What's sad is they're not joking.

Attached: Artem.jpg (720x960, 197K)

"German"

U give Artem a 0% chance? I think he has a shot and I'm interested on what the betting odds will be like

opiniones?

Attached: 7737BD24-CCAA-4D90-9499-28CCDC1A298B.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

call the police asap shit's going down

I give Artem more chance I thought I would at the start. But having confidence in Artem like these guys do is ridiculous. Same people who thought Mcgregor would ko Floyd.

I don't really care about Hardy to be honest, don't understand why his events sell so well.

hardy is /ourboy/
wait and see

Artem struggled bare knuckle vs Hick Diaz who is a literal can. His only advantage vs Paulie is heart and maybe cardio if Paulie rolls off the couch

That's the main event? I hope hammerhead knocks his head off so they never put him near the main or co main ever again

Why would that be the main event

wtf i love bush now

Worked

Would rather it was Calderwood vs Shevchenko tbqh. Hope Jessica Eye gets injured and has to pull out last minute and Calderwood gets slotted in as a replacement. I can't see Eye vs Shevchenko being anything other than a boring ass clinchfest.

Calderwood is unathletic and defensively porous but at least she is creative with her striking and has developed her offensive wrestling and grappling game since switching camps.

Attached: calderwood heeming letourneau.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Nah fr fr doe? Yall krakkkazzz trippin

Did she knee that girl in the ass?

Artem will lose but Paulie will not look amazing in there by any stretch. This is not pillow tap, this is basically MMA striking.

yes

Looks more like the side of her thigh. Either way, Letourneau was asking for it. Don't turn your back like a fucking tard and stroll to the side of the cage and not expect to be heemed, especially with a beta-male ref like Jerin Valel who's too scared to step in.

Attached: calderwood letourneau 2.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Paulie's got a long history of breaking his hands, so the lack of gloves is kind of an X-factor as well

>your gonna

Horrible stupid grammar followed by the misused of the word which should have been"you're"!

I see why YOU'RE seething, brainlet!

And don't respond to me with "It was a typo" when you know damn well you won't be able to prove it since you've been corrected many times over your shit-posting years, fatso!

Attached: 4535345345.png (587x530, 573K)

Sandhagen-Assuncao confirmed for 241

Don't forget Artem's iron chin!

Attached: 15107093.gif (352x284, 1.1M)

Brazil finna take another L to the superior white American fighter. Literally LMAO'ing at their lives.

UFC is looking so hard for cans for Hardy that they signed Sid from Ice Age

Fedor was a pro wrestler, not a fighter

fyodor was a roided midget

imagine the smell

Attached: Untitled.png (652x609, 650K)

twitter.com/TSPMMA115/status/1131247067299368960

Absolutely based.

Attached: Tatiana-Suarez.png (700x366, 272K)

Wish gooby would visit this guy

Attached: woke.jpg (800x450, 189K)

DAMN
So this image wasn't shooped

Attached: Thickenzie Dern.jpg (720x1280, 164K)

RENA ON NYC SMELLATOR ALERT

Attached: f7fb4f5f557694a250a13fa104cd6846e2bd7616_large.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Urijah Faber is having a grappling match with a child this weekend.

Attached: P10_Nicky_VS_Urijah_Square-1-768x768.jpg (768x560, 150K)

same, honestly

A literal child, Danaher's prodigy. The first guy that has been trained from the ground up on Danaher's System. He already beat Eddie Bravo's best black belt. Nicky Ryan is going to be an absolute munster.

Man, I feel I'm dumbing down just by watching that picture

Kanako Murata's fighting in Invicta in a couple weeks, UFC saw the writing on the wall and they're letting their feeders collaborate

Let the games begin

RIP ass chin

So it'll be a fair fight then

This is my new favorite anime crossover episode

I’d heem every fucking clown itt do not @ me kid

What did I say to you boi, don’t even think about @ me

Heem me? I don't even like chips

Attached: usa_today_10186582.0.jpg (1400x933, 136K)

The 14 year old is probably bigger desu

Robbie moved on, so should you, he won.

Attached: welterweight GOAT of all time.jpg (2784x1856, 1.05M)

Askren was out

See a chip is something off the block, but a block is really just a box, and a box is just a space for something to live in and I live outside the box. You might say I’m homeless, but I like to see myself as free, like a bird. birds fly so I’m just gonna spread my wings.

then how did he win?

there proving hes the GOAT

He didn't

he clearly fought inside the octagon, he wasn't out.

Same way Bisping beat Anderson

Attached: 1456615109737.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

What was he thinking?

it was the first round
there was no bell to ring moron

but he's 1-0 in the UFC?

Attached: 9183471293.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Reminder that Bisping nearly got robbed in south africa a few days ago

Gaethje vs Conor announced soon

don't joke around about that

plz lord

Gaethje is a very favorable matchup for Conor on paper but I think it would be a long night of a gassed Conor quitting again

r/MMA kisses up to their tyrannical jannies so much it literally makes me physically ill. Don't choke gargling on buzznights' nutsack, you fucking zilches. Repugnant. Never cringed so hard in my life. Almost as bad as /heem/ at this point.

>tfw harrassed buzzknights on twitter one night and some white knight homo came in to defend him

Attached: SOLDOUTBOSTON.png (115x168, 39K)

>near fatal mistake of taking his mind of a fight
>cocky niggie takes advantage of him offguard and celebrates too early not finishing his plate
>Willed his way to win the next round anyways and makea him pay for if

KINO fucking BispKING here what a story

Let's finish this badboy off with some heems

Attached: santos_manuwa_slo_mo.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: babalu_heath.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

you can't win if you go out

Attached: lima-page.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Attached: musayev_tyson.webm (710x400, 2.93M)

Askren tapped

Askren shidded

ga

Attached: 1415314866352.webm (640x356, 2.63M)

you tapped

gaethje's chin is gone
he got lucky it didnt get checked in his last 2 outings

let the bean make the thread

this is it

yikes

Funny how everyone thinks he's elite again now for beating a shitter like Vick and eyepoking the fuck out of Barboza

Attached: 1523759399287.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

early

the hue forced my hand

>he's going to tire himself out on my skull
>any minute now

>They could mention surfing in passing and he would realize it has always been his dream to surf a tsunami.
lol

No wonder these filthy fucking spics and niggers are getting murdered daily by the police

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-213756.jpg (1440x1427, 591K)