/hoc/

>Stanley cup final edition

Attached: sketch-1558495172790.png (1280x440, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_-YNSzO6aQ
twitter.com/toe_drags_only/status/1131013938953383936?s=21
arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/
youtu.be/iTbCotej3Js
youtube.com/watch?v=2f39JwAQPLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=N_-YNSzO6aQ

Attached: Frog Headphones.gif (250x201, 104K)

go knights

Bruins kind of forgot about the Blues and Vegas' vociferous team but they certainly haven't forgotten about him

REEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaapo kakko

whoever makes these brackets plz stop by /gd/ some time

aesthetic final

first for Cliffy Hockey desu

Attached: cliffy.jpg (960x659, 70K)

Sharks are just plagued with bad luck. Its like 2016 they were already limping when they got to the finals except this time. The sharks didnt even make it to the finals. Losing Simek before the playoffs. Karlsson limping before the playoffs started. Pavelski dying in the first round. Losing all our men in game 5.

>casual redditor edition
Fuck the schedule and fuck your mother you fat autistic wetback homo son of a bitch

something wrong with the logo sizes
they keep growing and then suddenly shrink in the finals

Are the Bruins fucked with all the time off they had?

its coming home boys

Attached: AR-160809552.jpg (3000x1986, 657K)

based

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: 1_for_52_sog.png (625x189, 21K)

Dallas should be here

Based and rightpilled

>Evens Bruins
>Odds Blues

Attached: 161122_bruins_blues.jpg (775x436, 51K)

It's to trigger your autism.
Also we all know the conference finals are more fun than the final

If they were playing a really skilled fast team, then yes.

Blues will get 5 days off so it may offset

not fucked enough. i wish there was game 7 so they would have to wait for like 10 days

Rude

And how much pim?

which team will cry >refpuck more in the final?

so if they played themselves?

>oh look a leaf with a shit opinion
Fuck you bracket is based

The Blues. The Bruins are known to be refpuck babies. Hell they're even front office babies with the shit they get away with

Here's my salt - The league felt the need to make up for the hand pass goal which led to refs turning a blind eye to St. Louis dirty play and in turn injuries to 2 of our most important players. Also if this is really the end of Jumbo's career it's really really sad that it has to come against this team. We'll be hearing "he deserved it for that Perron hit 10 years ago" forever.

Here's my realism - St. Louis outplayed and outcoached us for 5 of 6 games that series. After we blew them out game 1 what did they do? Adjust. When St. Louis adjusted what did we do? The same shit we always do. It didn't work. It works against Vegas a team that is so undisciplined and stupid they forget to play hockey and it works against the Avs a team that is young and still has a lot to learn but it doesn't work against a team of vets and a smart coach.

NBC can jerk off Binnington all they want but he had an easy series. I honestly don't know if it was the Blues' defense or just the way we play offense (or both!) but constant point shots with no traffic is gonna make any goalie look great.

And finally, even going into this series we were hurting and exhausted. Kane is KO'd mentally and physically, Pavelski probably doesn't know what day it is since Vegas game 7, Karlsson's groin was waiting to explode, and who knows what else. Should have closed out Colorado in 6, shouldn't have needed 7 against Vegas.

See you next year boys. Go Sharks.

Bruins have had 5 goals allowed/disallowed against them already this playoffs. so...

cool

Whichever team wins someone is gonna be enough of a mad lad to reeanact this shit

Attached: D588CB83-670B-4819-B83A-529B37FDCEFC.jpg (656x369, 38K)

imagine having to travel by river

Blues but they'll be right

for me its craig "the chief" berube

Go back

This isn't even wrong

Really not in the mood to pat ourselves on the back for a "great season". This wasn't a rebuild or retool year, this was a Cup or bust year based on our offseason moves and the age of our core, and yet we lost 3 straight to a team who we have loads more talent then. This shouldn't be remembered for barely beating Vegas. It's a disappointment , end of story.

sharks fan here, its because he is a puck hog and and tries too hard to be the hero.

>Fuck you bracket is based
Fuck off back to discord if you want to use usernames.
I don't write nothin' down, so I'll keep this short and sweet. You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

rent free

Attached: brad 2.gif (500x276, 3.49M)

i'm workin up the courage to jump the glass right now

Based analysis. Go >shorks.

I'm with the Blues, they never won a Stanley cup before and they're doing great this year. I hope they win.

BIRB IS GONNA FUCKING WIN IT ALL BOIS

it's fine. Nobody remembers the Penguins vs the Predators 2 year ago. But people do remember

>DUCKS 3 MINUTES 3 GOALS vs the OILERS

BASED

Attached: 1556497293934.jpg (292x413, 18K)

extremely based

I'm back, I've been here all summer
>waaaah cry
You're weak and pathetic m8. Like a little piss ant who cries like a child at everything he doesnt like just because.

This is true.

Bruins record this post season: 12-5

Bruins record this post season with me watching: 1-4

Guys I haven’t watched a game since game 2 (I think) v. Columbus, and I’m still going strong. If this team wins the cup I’ll be glad to take all the credit for it. It worked with patriots/falcons, it can work again.

Extra bonus: I put on that 6-2 game when they were winning 6-0, just in time to see them let up two goals before I stopped watching. I truly am cursed.

COME AT US BOSTON, WE'RE READY!

WTF REFS WHY STOP HELPING US NOW?

Never mind I just realized that I prefer Boston

So realistically do the blues even have a chance against the Bruins? What should be their game plan??

Because the oilers are still crying about it to this day

My Canucks are still building. My Sharks hopefully can sign some of these contracts and still keep their main guys. Gotta find some more depth tho. Two teams down one to go. Help me Obi-Raptors-nobi you're my only hope!

I'm with any team that isn't Boston.

Just took a San Jose, there is still some residue left on the bowl

and my axe!

So realistically do the blue jackets even have a chance against the Lightning? What should be their game plan??

please watch every game, i will pay you $200

>taint poois

Attached: 6mn7c8f8xg821.jpg (1769x1080, 69K)

so realistically do the bruins even have a chance against the blues?

I've never actually hated a player like I do this guy, he just pisses me right off. That just means he's doing his job eh?

Not looking at history or curses at all? Sure they have a chance.

Attached: 04AE5D0E-120D-44B5-9340-1D61B70D1A36.jpg (1242x837, 233K)

Yes, and their game plan is forecheck. Literally what the canes, jackets and leafs all failed to do against the bruins. Bonus if the blues can get more goals from maroon, blais, ROR, and barbashev

Bruins gonna get swept desu
That's been the theme of the East so far, team sweeps their opponent, then gets swept
I'm literally putting money on Blues in 4 as soon as the lines open tomorrow

Stanley Cup Final matchup confirmed reminder Tavares is overrated shit

general reminder that if taint poois win the stan lee this year buffalel and the cantpucks become the worst teams in nhl history.

yep, he exists to piss off reddit

Attached: pest.gif (390x220, 930K)

so >shorks fans, you got the cupless team that mopped the floor with your team, or do you want the team from a city with successful teams?

>the sweepers will get swept
sad superstitious /hoc/ about to be blessed by good catholic boys

Kys shork trannies, tripfags and spics i hope their plane flies into a tornado

Another season over, but as always it was fun reading and following this sub with my fellow finatics! Till next season, y’all! (Go Bruins)

THE SWEEP CURSE OMGGGGGGGG

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

HA HA saved

I'm literally betting the entire state of Carolina on you being wrong. You better be right

and us minnesota fans

>been the theme of the metro
fixed it for you

you cannot be serious lmao

Also that the leafs have the longest cup drought should the blues win

>the entire state of Carolina
So the bet is even?

Yes. Stop sleeping and disrespecting the Blues. They've been a great team for awhile.

Tsarsenko is a God tier allstar
Perron is a strong veteran allstar
O'Rielly is still all star caliber
Scheen and Marroon aren't that far from their prime and still solid players
Their 4th line is the best 4th line in the league
Bennington is incredibly hot right now with good defensemen with Dunn and Pieataglo
They're huge hit hard, and fast.

ruins for sure

>t. literally shaking

the east is a joke
stl will stomp bombston

Five bad plays pretty much account for all the goals. First was Ryan jumping up into the play, knowing that if he’s leading the entry he has to get it deep or not turn it over, so of course he misses an awful pass by five feet leading to the 2v1 that leads to the goal. Second is Goodrow carelessly reaching in with his stick for the first penalty, refs going to call that everyday (unless it’s for us). Third goal was Burns just not skating and letting his man get behind him easily which leads to the second penalty and to Goodrow again missing an easy, easy clear and the PP goal. Then to top it off of course Ryan leaves his man on the rush for their final goal.

I really don’t know what to take away from this season now, I’m sure in time it will be great to look back on the Vegas series. Really going to feel a lot of disappointment though, this really felt like the team. Ultimately though their fourth line trounced our lousy fourth line, and their defense could actually handle forecheck pressure (can only wonder if Simek was healthy). Really in the end the inconsistency that plagued this team from day one really showed up in the end as feared. But, at least they made us believe, if for a just a wild and crazy month. Maybe that’s all you can ask for

>want the team from a city with successful teams
Who gives a shit about other sports teams?

t. unbased retard unironically putting stock into an irrelevant meme stat

this but unironically

And now we wait until July 1st and see how it goes. Was a fun ride and I went to 7 playoff games after finally going to my 1st last year. I'll never forget the Vegas series ever in my life. I'm really going to miss this team over the summer, but I can't wait until September and finally October for 19-20. Miss y'all already

>Dunn

user, I...

>no schwartz mentioned
The fuck?

We'll see

Is there any fanbase gayer than the shorks

Literally bootleg Bruins

twitter.com/toe_drags_only/status/1131013938953383936?s=21

rusty peons

You also forgot how Schwartz matched johan franzen in where they had two hat tricks in a playoff, but also for that explosion in goals since game 5 against winnipeg

colorado
since all the californians are moving to denver

Is it just one guy who copy pastes comments from reddit? What is even the point if everyone knows it’s a reddit comment? You don’t even get the satisfaction of trolling

i'm a heterosexual cis white male

Hello a heterosexual cis white male

Kuraly will score the game winner in 3 and 4 and dash around the corner like he always does

your parents gave you a weird name

I get a chuckle out of them.
Keep posting them reddit guy

Welcome, hockey fan.

>tfw did it in the gamethread
>nobody noticed and I got like 13 (You)'s

Attached: 1474654208619.png (941x887, 199K)

schwartz is on a tear

you can say that to literally every one

> ok that's a deal. We'll relocate the Blues to the bay before Monday

Attached: bettman_phone.jpg (265x177, 13K)

I'm CIA

No one can ever take game 7 against the golden showers away from us. This is one of the more memorable playoffs IMO and obviously bc of that.

Attached: file.png (606x347, 250K)

Attached: 1524102160646.jpg (691x576, 73K)

I now pronounce you husband and wife

Will someone please explain to me why all of r/hockey seems to think the refs handed games to the sharks? And that the blues had all odds against them? Were we watching the same games? I guess I’m that blinded by my homer goggles?

The snowbelt is winning the Cup this year

>games over
>no games for another week
>still posting here
imagine being this much of a loser

As a Sharks fan living in St. Louis I am extra bitter. If I hear any more shit about how the refs were on our side and we were favored throughout the playoffs I’m going to lose it. The healthier (not better) team won tonight. Blatant headhunting in Game 5 resulting in an absolutely lopsided game here makes me pretty sick. The craziest part: Haley tries to stand up for our players and gets a penalty immediately in order to “send a message that the refs won’t tolerate that stuff”. Seems like you had a pretty solid stomach for it when the winning team was blowing up our players in the neutral zone.

The NHL has the softest administration I’ve ever seen. At least the NFL commits to their bullshit. Gallant bullies around refs the entire Vegas series and they get away with murder until the very end. VGK fans bemoan the 5-minute major, refs get fired. Sharks get a questionable call to go their way in the Blues series, Blues fans lose their mind and the NHL again fires the refs. The fuck kind of precedent does that set? If you genuinely think a play was a penalty you shouldn’t call it unless you are 100% sure or else you risk losing your job. Absolutely spineless move by the NHL.

In sum, I look forward to Chara knocking Tarasenko’s teeth out. The only bright side is that the Bruins are the best team to watch when you just want someone to get physically thrashed.

Tl;dr: I live in STL. The healthier team won tonight. NHL set a terrible precedent by continually firing any group of refs that made even a single questionable call in our favor, which explains the reluctance to call any headshots in game 5.

What are you doing here?

Well yeah the sunbelt won last year

Broons win the cup, dubs prove me right

how is he so perfect lads

Attached: 1556166093503.jpg (1156x749, 170K)

>there are people out there this delusional

tarasenko = bergeron
O'Rielly = Marchand
Bennington < Rask
pietrangelo > Chara

Right?

Worth it for that Vegas series, but fuck man, I feel like I might die and never see this team hoist up the Cup.

The numbers lie to you, this is the blues year.

what are you doing here, Portugal?

Attached: 1541600923229.png (800x800, 364K)

Swap the last two

To: >ruins

Party like it's 1970. Bobby Orr style.

>The only bright side is that the Bruins are the best team to watch when you just want someone to get physically thrashed.
Did you watch teh Sharks vs Blues? The Blues smashed the sharks in and it eventually caught up to them in games 4, 5, and 6.

what are YOU doing here aquafresh?

if the numbers lie, that means that their negatory would be an affirmatory and therefore the Bruins will be winning the cup thank you for your blessing user

Wish we could've seen this series play out without the controversy and without all of our players dying in the process.

Obviously disappointed it didn't pan out the way we hoped, but that was a great post season for us. I'm really glad that we got see us beat Vegas this post season in the fashion we did, probably my favorite moment in franchise history (until we finally win a Cup).

Here's hoping we can navigate this post season and keep all of our key players (also, here's hoping that Jumbo stays another year and we get him a cup).

Please don't band wagon >us shorks fans. It would just be best if you faggots stopped watching hockey

Attached: 1557374341381.png (756x765, 152K)

You will

Or oreilly=Bergeron considering they’re both selke finalists

you just responded to a r*ddit post, fren

>feeling this vindicated over winning because of refpuck

You guys made the season awesome! Sad our season ended.

But, we beat Vegas?!!!!

>imagine comparing Oyan Oreilly to Patrick Burgerman

Welcome home white man

fuck all of you cunts. refs were never in the sharks side

From the highest high (that game 7 comeback against the Knights) to the lowest low (being eliminated from Cup contention).

I've been a fan since expansion hockey came to the Bay Area, but shit, losing in the playoffs year after year is really getting fucking old.

Go Sharks? Go Sharks! I'll undoubtedly be back on this roller coaster to Hell again next season. Unless I can somehow go cold turkey and find another, more pleasing, hobby; like slowly jamming hot needles under my toenails.

>refs undeniably won us 3 games and 2 series in the playoffs
>they werent on our side

>ahem
>standings

Blackhawks fans right now LOL

Attached: 63C11C06-89A0-4F1F-A956-73B2B1355ABD.jpg (663x500, 66K)

>all these soicuck vegass fanbois redd*t posting

>repuck
Low IQ post

I am just happy we beat Vegas. This season had its ups and downs, but there is always next year. The boys just need to get healthy, put in a solid season, and with some blessings from the hockey gods they might just hoist the cup next year.

They're not even the same positions.

Tarasenko and Perron plays Pastrnak and Backes.
>Blues
Scheen and O'Rielly plays Bergeron Krjeki
>Blues
Schwarz and Blais plays Marchand and DeBrusk
>Bruins
Edmonston and Pieatraglo plays Chara and McAvoy
>Bruins
Bennington vs Rask
>Bruins

Hate to say it, but the Bruins have a deeper team.

>everyone mocking the ref(sharks) is vegas

Attached: 1544942354576.png (367x321, 177K)

See game 5 against the blues to see what a shorks game is like without the refs faggot

Attached: 1522039591286.gif (500x281, 1.07M)

>Scheen and O'Rielly plays Bergeron Krjeki
>Blues
Oops meant to say Bruins

Just a threadly reminder there has been 0 refpuck this year

>Vegass is undisciplined and throws away their near 100% chance to move onto the second round by taking a retarded penalty, getting scored on 4 times in 5 minutes on 4 shots, and STILL getting a chance to win by a single goal for 2 periods
>Avs have goal called back for an offside that has been called since the offside challenge was introduced
>Stain Poois are the only team that has an actual reason to be mad
M-MUH REFS!!!!!!!

It’s been a hell of a ride boys. All blues fans are probably still salty as of 3 games ago, we keep bleeding teal, bruins are easily the LA kings of the east coast; but we need them to win and fuck things up. Vegas will always have lost with the 3-0 lead in game 7 round 1 and I am proud. That hand pass meant nothing, sorry I’m drunk, crying, and happy we don’t have to be as miserable against the bruins like the blues have to be next week! Worst case, we would have only gotten 2 more weeks or so of hockey if we saw the boys get this far. Basically, good fucking season my sharks, and IS IT FUCKING OCTOBER YET?! #thisissharksplayoffsterritory!

>go sharkies!!!

Attached: 1529865085899.png (147x158, 55K)

Keep seething faggot your shit team is eliminated with half the faggots playing for it injured and thornton destined to die without a cup

WHY REFS WHY!!!!!!

how can someone like this exist? god i just wish they would kill themselves!!!

Not the outcome we wanted, but we still have the most memorable game 7 in NHL history

Attached: file.png (480x698, 580K)

>R-refpuck!
>It's not refpuck
>FUCK YOU THEN THORTON WILL DIE WITHOUT A CUP
Man, you guys are real funny when you are mad

GG boys. Take down those Bruins for us.

Blais and debrusk are similar though.

I got to watch my team be eliminated ONE WHOLE MONTH after their first elimination game. I pretty much swore after the Vegas series that no matter what happened next, I would be immensely grateful for this postseason.

>all this hate for 1(one) team
literally laughing @ you lads for having the shorks live >rent-free in your heads

hey guys i just got back from a 2 month camping trip, how are the flames and lightning doing? surely they must be competitive in may

Really don't want shorks fans to root for the Bruins.
Don't need their choke rubbing off on >us.

It was refpuck and if you didnt have as much cum in your eyes like every other spic californian it would be clear as day. Shork faggots are the only team that defends refpuck to this extent. Its pathetic and look where it got your team absolutely fucking nowhere like every other season your shit team has been in existence

THE REFS MADE THE RIGHT CALLS FOR US SO I WILL DEFEND THEM TOOTH AND NAIL!!!!!!!

Player safety does come first if the hurt player is not wearing a teal jersey.

Bruins beating the leafs over and over again still kind of better. The call wasnt properly addressed so its sort of a refpuck game.

its common to speak of the joke of the season.

>get unceremoniously bounced after being bailed out in multiple games 7's
>"c-cope!!! seethe!!! r-r-rent free!!!"

Attached: 1553875039565.jpg (197x247, 6K)

It literally wasn't refpuck as outlined by the rules, keep crying and calling me mean names, that sure doesn't make you look like a seething dumbfuck

blues sweep in 5

Lads I will literally kill my self if this man lifts the cup in St. Louis

Attached: FC281EB8-90DE-4F51-9A38-90F75CB97560.jpg (400x400, 27K)

In style? Debrusk has way better numbers

THANKS FOR THE HELP REFS SEE YOU NEXT YEAR

I’m serious though. If ALL the refs called the playoffs like they did in the regular season, sharks get the cup. Fuck the blues. I hope Boston sweeps. But also fuck Boston.

>Bruins beating the leafs over and over again still kind of better.
This never gets old.
ssm8.

>There is only a 2/31 chance the people bitching about the refs are in the playoffs right now
Someone is mad their team sucks shit through a straw

Attached: leafsbtfo.png (1438x494, 241K)

Based

Attached: SSM8.webm (750x420, 841K)

all u fags cried REFS! until u got them fired lol

The sharks are never going to get a 5 minute major in their favour again

For me, it's the backpack gnome

>yfw you realize the St. Louis Blues have been to the Stanley Cup Finals four (4) times since the >laffs have last made it

Attached: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (350x352, 125K)

Style. They both have that annoyance role in some way.

At least we beat vegas

Not gunna lie but this is the perfect cup final matchup. Should be a hard fought 6 game series

Based retard

for me its thumbone

As pathetic as the refs apologized to us

sharks fan here, thanks for giving me someone to root for

Attached: 1556499008589.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Absolutely blows my mind that STL was last at new years

Attached: file.png (462x206, 23K)

>shroks

Attached: 2019-05-04 21_23_12-fd___0 - VLC media player.png (1138x697, 1.4M)

*ahem*
Fuck Vegas
Fuck St Louis
Fuck Boston
Fuck LA

Technically a team could be up like 3-0, lose two games, win the series in game 6. Then lose the first two games of next series. Then be'd like lose 4 of the last 7 playoff but still be *in* the playoffs.
Kina make u think

Boston literally won that exact game your image is from, user

Attached: 1520997217755.jpg (1266x705, 89K)

>barely any >shorks posting following an extremely >shorks loss
i weep for the supercut

Bandwagon someone else shorks faggots, go blow the refs on reddit or something

Attached: charakane.jpg (792x529, 42K)

literally worst timeline

Attached: sc.png (585x160, 9K)

Attached: 1543634455684.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's old at this point

>blues win their first cup after a sweep in six
i beg to differ

thats why is funny user.

Too late, faggot
I'll root for you and you will fucking like it

Sharks would absolutely bootyblast these two gay teams.

Yeah right the supervillains (sharks) ((refs)) have been defeated. Now its the antihero bruins vs the good guy blues

Attached: 1541392403124.jpg (213x256, 7K)

fuck you

thats the spirit

Attached: 1550557728341.jpg (414x430, 40K)

From a highstick goal that lead to an OT that shouldn't have happened
Fuck you

>shorks fan complaining about refpuck
Kys

LOL
based

for me? im ok with that, just stay away from >my team

>shorks

Attached: wall.jpg (4032x3024, 2.84M)

t. casual

Yeah still impressive but no one ever mentions they still had like 5 games in hand in basically every team in the league at that point

>that faggot thornton will never lift the cup
what a good day lads

Attached: 1555973492646.jpg (1040x575, 51K)

At least basketball games are on for the next week

>Former blues captain (and wholesome Christian family man) David Backes hoists his first cup.
>Patrice Bergeron hoists his second cup, cementing himself as one of the all time Bruins greats
>Chara hoists another cup at the age of 42
>Rask shuts everyone up after years of people bitching about his contract and >finnish goaltending
Idk, this might be pretty based.

Alternatively
>boston chokes aways a cup chance when the road was opened wide open for them in what could possibly be their last greatest chance at a cup before all their core players retire/get too old like Joe fucking Thornton.
Could also be pretty grim.

Worst timeline got averted when the bolts got swept. Fuck publix posters

shut the fuck up you bitter bitch

I will be heading to Publix first thing in the morning tomorrow. On my list:
>Bananas
>Onions
>Spinach
>Mushrooms
>Tomatoes
>Eggs
>Cottage cheese

Am I forgetting anything?

Pub sub

Everybody plays like a hundred fucking games a year. You cant remember them all. I don't care if youre mark zuckerberg. The only games I remember is Pate goes to finland 2 games and the game where Pate scored 5 goals

The best Finals would have been the Jets vs the Bolts

Living in an area with non-faggot stores, such as Wegmans

What was your game of the year, lads?
For me, it's the Barzal natty hatty shutout in Tronna closely followed by the Dylan "D-BO$$" Larkin 6-5 OT goal also in Tronna.

Sam I know you have a vacation but fuck off

There's no shame in being a /hoc/fag
>be a proud hocfag as am i

hey guys i just woke up from a 3 month coma, did the bolts make their way to the ecf only to choke again? i mean surely they at least managed to get past the 2nd round, right?

lol what in the fuck is a wegmans?

Publix, but 100 times better and not for Sunbelt hillbillies

The most patrician grocery store in the country

arepublixchickentendersubsonsale.com/

Attached: 20A4B5E3-7BC5-4E6A-90AB-2E668901CE96.gif (540x500, 120K)

Would have preferred any other teams desu

Attached: 1555980588908.jpg (567x450, 48K)

>shorks

Attached: A23E9B17-73F7-4C73-8FD0-8F05CA78EAF4.jpg (600x436, 27K)

Feels good not seeing that shit fan base posting here

I was cheering for jets and caps or bruins

as bad as it is for the shorks, we can all still laugh at the bolts

>thinking a rookie who was almost sent to the ECHL is gonna give it all up now after making it this far

Boston is finished

Attached: 32F67D6A-A7EF-4D6A-B480-332F13E565F6.jpg (648x650, 67K)

I don't care

Cam Ward 2.0 needs to cash in now

so what's next for this cursed club? inb4 relocate

Attached: shorkspepe.png (709x765, 359K)

i've noticed a trend. year by year fanbases take turns shitting up /hoc/ in a vocal way and becoming hated because of it, the pattern for these last few years has probably been
rags -> soilers -> predditors - blots -> canes

who will it be next season? also laffs don't count because nobody likes the laffs regardless of the year

You pull the trigger

sucking vegas cock

yotes
mark my word

>vegas sucking cock
ftfy

hehe b-based
fuck you

Attached: 1555478378599.jpg (398x409, 32K)

Shut the fuck up nigger if the shorks are cursed the bloos have been cursed for literally twice as long

>not mentioning Noir
wtf

Blues

seething, now suck my cock

that or the panthers

nice to see the good guys advancing in both conferences after that debacle 1st round

inb4 Bloos go on another 3 consecutive SCF runs and lose in all 3, then disappear for the next 50 years

How is it not the shorks

Against the Blues and the Golden Knights, the refs blew two calls that resulted in favor of the Sharks--both that resulted in their victories in those games (and in the VGK game, advancement to face the Avs)

Basically, because it seemed like there was ref favoritism, people wanted to see the Sharks die. Their own bodies did that part though.

The important thing to remember is that Randy got BTFO

this is spot on.

if the blues lose in the SCF, i will NOT let up with the shitposting. in my head, they will replace the >rags meme

you're silly if you think there's any other team that /hoc/ hated more than the canes this season

S O O N

Attached: 1543803808775.jpg (410x428, 32K)

Golden Knights, because they think its guaranteed they're getting another deep playoff run and aren't accustomed to failure yet

I forgot their surgewave triggered all the soiboys

>Hawks fans
>cheering Boston

No one's that pathetic. Only thing to cheer about Boston is when it gets bombed again.

No one really gives a fuck about the canes bro. It's you that we don't like

>no hoggei until Monday
GARY YOU SLIMY KIKE

>they’re not even as good at losing as the sharks
haha what a bunch of faggots

Reminder to thank the Penguins for denying the shorks and redditors back to back

>muh surge
i was talking specifically about /hoc/ posters

>no one's talking about them
>I'm still thinking of mild

B..b..but Smashville is such a hockey town! Pierre said so!

>Canesfags gone
>Tamponfags gone
>Jestsfags gone
>Avsfags gone
I will not go silently into the night
I will post until you all hate me, it's better than looking like I abandoned the team like 95% of the other "Shorkfags" here will

Attached: 1556087849077.jpg (1024x1024, 207K)

>he actually thinks the knights wont make it to the playoffs next year

why the hate?

Attached: 1547177930282.jpg (616x596, 78K)

You’re a gay beaner that’s why

Attached: bloos broons.png (1455x1177, 338K)

>Shorkfags
you mean refs fans

based

Attached: 1557983358780.png (270x270, 11K)

>>Jestsfags gone
Ya the fags might be gone but the real number one finland jets ICE fan is still here lad. And I'm gonna keep being here until next October

>muh refs
blues got away with murder yet you fags still cried about the one shorks pp

so like all the salty vegass fans
great

>says the dirtiest refpuck team in the league

Attached: jeb_wins.jpg (875x560, 95K)

Except I'm not going to be bitching about anything for the entire offseason

remember when you said you would leave us alone until february but then you just kept posting anyway? I remember

do you think any of the other teams would have not taken the calls? Can you even refuse the bad calls? Fucking brainlet.

Literally every single penalty called against San Jose was legit. Go back and review them and upload the webms if you think otherwise. You're pissed off that you have been literally fucking CARRIED by the officials this far and now that they're abandoning you your season is over like it should have been a month ago.

Blues had one power play before the end of the second period. You were down 3-0 by then. Cry more you excuse making ref baby spic nigger loving commiefornia cuckold tranny dicksucking faggot. You have 8 penalty minutes that were off your players trying AND FAILING to instigate. Kane cross checked a goalie in the back and then slashed for no fucking reason whatsoever (he's a nigger big surprise). Haley pulled the same shit. Meanwhile your players are faking injuries on completely legal hits because their diva crybabies who pout everytime they get a hang nail.

The way the Sharks played today wasn't just an embarrassment to the city, team, and sport. It was an embarrassment to all professional sports. It was an embarrassment to the concept of professionalism. Every single person that has ever worked for, played for, or cheered for the San Jose Sharks should be fucking ashamed. That was an absolutely despicable performance. You were mentally, physically, and tactically dominated at every single aspect of the game. Your players were faking injuries to get off the ice and into the locker room. Your players were trying to start a goon war because they were getting ran off the fucking ice. It was the worst perfomance I've ever seen by a hockey team and it happened on your home ice in a conference finals.

>The Sharks are unbeatable in the Tank!
>The Bloos will never recover from that hand pass no call!
>We deserve to be in the WCF!
My. Fucking. Sides.

>has never seen the ducks play
t. casual bum

>already bitching about “95% of the other sharks fans here”
off to a great start

How do I get a Lacey gf?

Attached: F43C873C-CBCC-4209-85E9-24CF55D5B6E4.gif (422x325, 67K)

REEEEE DONT BRING UP OUR BASED REFFIES EVER AGAIN

Hang out at the library

based pongs

Attached: 1523205536422.png (3504x6864, 337K)

Attached: t.png (138x194, 11K)

You are really reaching, buddy

>we could have been watching vegas get eliminated today
GARY

Ya. Life's to short to really go do other stupid bullshit though so that's why I just post on /hoc/ instead. I just don't really give a fuck about anything else I guess haha

>4 goals in 4 mins

REEEEE is the sound I make when I masturbate to that memory.

Attached: 1556241196033.jpg (465x465, 207K)

I don’t care nerd, don’t act like you’re special just because your hanging around after your team got btfo.
No hate btw bb. Go knights!

>refpuck isnt really refpuck because the other teams would have accepted it

on a scale of gay to super gay how gay is the 2019 NHL post season leave a comment below

i remember that one episode where it was centered around exercising or something; she was wearing yoga pants and god damn did she have a big ass

Oh yah I had something for this
Post it often

Attached: shaorks.png (617x877, 418K)

the sharks got the benefit of the doubt on a few plays, i'll give you that. but after the shitty hand pass non-call, the refs turned a blind eye to whatever the blues did. like they were trying to compensate and apologize to the blues

after that, the blues just kept head hunting and got away with killing pavelski

Attached: 1556341090487.jpg (465x465, 219K)

just don't let in 4 goals haha like nigga just block the net like close the lanes haha

>everyone mocking my trash team is vegas
Yikes

>shorks

Attached: 2F3B6237-0D5F-49C4-8421-DFE27E70549A.jpg (557x912, 32K)

I post on hoc a lot too, it’s all I have really.

NOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all.

Attached: 1556685313491.png (1454x1034, 2.6M)

>everyone is vegas
but this is true?

Was EK65 the biggest boondoggle of a trade ever? Is Mellnyk a secret genius? Sharks gave a way a bunch of prospects just so EK65 could play on their team for 1 season. He could never fully healed and now he expect a big fat long term contract.

Joe's probably retiring so that frees up cap space, but you gotta resign Pavelski too. I do not envy San Jose's front office.

Pavelski is an eggshell head retard its your own teams fault for forcing him to play so quickly after the last time you put humpty dumpty back together again

So who do you follow, man?
Boston or Saint Louis?

We were discussing refpuck, so relevant. Keep trying.

minnesota wild

Reminder that this man is a bluesfag irl and bostonians literally talk like good will hunting

Attached: CE58E08D-D841-4EF0-8DCA-6C933D00E500.jpg (413x395, 25K)

This year stan lee winners
No I was mocking the shorks, keep up

Attached: Broon juice.png (377x330, 9K)

Drunk and getting drunker

Enjoy your sweep.

Dubs and bloos don't get swept

If I wanted to look at an ugly Canadian broad I'd leave my house. Stop posting the frumpy bitch from corner gas. I'm trying to pretend to talk about hockey

I want to win at home so I don't want a sweep

>LA basedbois thinking they are relevant ever

Dubs and blues sweep in 7 triple OT

>betting on the sharks
>ever

That fag who bet on the shorks earlier today feels real stupid now i bet

OMG! GOOD JOB ON AVENGING US, BLUES! :D

Attached: GO KNIGHTS GO.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

shut up schizo fatass weeaboo

>Jon Hamm is Mr. St Louis
>even showed up to the Cubs' World Series run in his dad's Cardinals hat
>that got thrown into the trash by Bill Murray

[spoiler]He got it back though[/spoiler]

I sure do

Not sure all of New England should be yellow. Habs have pretty good support up near the border in northern Vermont (Montreal is only like an hour from the border), and I expect in northern Maine, too (given the big French population).

I'm actually torn: I'm a Habs fan in Vermont, and as a fan of the Red Sox and Patriots, I have come to loathe St. Louis sports fans and their attitude of superiority. I kinda want to see Boston/New England spank them yet again, even if that means the Bruins winning the Cup.

OTOH, I have a soft sport for the late great Laura Branigan.

rude

I'm not fat

I dont get it why did you post a onions jose fan

it was legal

leave it to a shorks fan to be blind to the actual rules and only care about what benefits them or not

Attached: shorks8.png (270x270, 44K)

how hard can you fucking seethe shit sogay sharts fagola lel

grim

>pavfellski

Shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 1538620544108.png (1060x1600, 2.99M)

>b-but vegas isn't reddit!

I’m not reddit leave me alone

>a ROOKIE

fuck you bruinsfags, but beat the blues. i hope it goes to a game 7

It's VERY important you acknowledge that I'm not fat

your mom ain’t no rookie

>us californians are fucking based we totally arent like those reddit nazis!

shutup fattu

/hoc/ sure is feisty this morning

>"vegas, you ain't ready for me/us!"
>"whatever happens in vegas.."
every post from virgins or try-hard redditor on social media

I’m drunk and it’s morning in sweden
lolkek

unironically this

Shorks fans are seething that they got btfo 3 times in a row after the refs got changed

based
based retard

jets still have a chance right

literally unable to read this thread without second guessing each and every post now

your loco is shit tier

Attached: loco2019.png (270x270, 14K)

yeeeaaahhh..

Looks like everyone is seething though tbf

sharks are frens please don’t bully them

sweden shut the fuck up I swear to god I’ll fucking bop you

wonder what the yotes are up to

Attached: 1545623403990.jpg (600x679, 100K)

>a-at least w-we beat vegas

Attached: o i am laffin.jpg (500x364, 17K)

>Writing in Help Helper
Cringe

They are the faggiest team in the nhl and their resident tripfags especially the tranny are proof of this. You are a faggot too

Attached: 1558479380155.png (1920x1080, 3.27M)

obsessed

I don’t know what this means so I’m just going to say cringe
cringe

A bit rude

Wonder why you post this picture in every fucking thread when you know it doesn't elicit a reply anymore. Fuck off boomer tranny scum

try it out

Who dat?

seething

Go get raped by abdul cuck

>doesn’t elicit a reply
>replies
heh, magnet, how do work?

Blues are the dirtiest fucking team ever. Fuck the blues. Nhl player safety my fucking ass

this wasn’t me
I was only harmlessly teasing you sweden we are still friends I hope

That's a very specific dream you have there m8

kek

cry harder bitch nigga
shorks4lyfe

if you add the suffix -ies onto >your team's name, you are a faggot, and i literally hope you kill yourself

What the fuck just happened to the Sharks? It's like they barely tried

>miracle on ice v2

Attached: pepe with gun.jpg (469x452, 24K)

go bluesies! ;)

you seem upset

>its only refpuck when its not my team the biggest refpuck team of the 2019 postseason

Shorks whining about cheap hits

Photoshopped. The only shorks fans i see on jewtube have last name ayala or rodriguez

Based

I don't give a fuck if I die. Id have sex with Mariya. I don't care about aids. After I finish I'd throw him off the golden gate bridge

anyone want to erp?

Degenerate tripfag loving leaf kys

depends on the setting and scenario. what do you have in mind?

Of course we're friends, friend

i'm upset still, no amount of drinkin helps

who the fuck here /hyped/ for the /hoc/ d&d campaign coming up

I didn't say either of us were gonna enjoy it

Im a micropenis sharks fan tranny and you are a 10 inch literally anyone else fan

They'll probably blame it on injures and refs, but they're just too old and slow to last through an entire playoffs

>want to watch game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals Monday
>have a D&D game at the exact same time
Wat do?

Shouldn’t you be used to this?

Just grab the rope dude its over and no one likes you or shit team or your shit state

>bruins make it
>ez sweep incoming
>blots still blots

i wanna fucking die desu

Attached: vasy the cat lover.png (604x516, 176K)

PC or DM?

That is rude and extremely unwarranted

you're right, should i write a soduko note?

me, ive worked up classes for all the teams. had to dig into all the 3.5 expansion books to keep them different.

PC

Went to show a girl at work a picture of a plant today and accidentally had my /e/ folder open

youtu.be/iTbCotej3Js

Yes, be sure to blame the refs

what is /e/?

you'd think so, but no - it hurts every fucking year, lad, you have no idea

if you do, make sure to include as the reason why

and then?

Yes user, that’s what it’s called when you play your first season in the NHL

>based massposter

yah I do, my team has lost 2 years in a row now

look closely

Attached: 15399005584chan.jpg (2144x1608, 1.71M)

>being over 13
>still wearing baseball caps
oof

>3MB png image
Who's the retard now?

0 for 2? begas?

You can miss a session then or insist the TV is on while you play

Th-That's not what we really look like, right?

tfw

Attached: 1533921952104.png (950x968, 230K)

You. For knowing what that means. Fucking computer incel.

yeah, we are perpetual losers haha

Is that the Market Basket with the ghost?

if this is true lad, that is based as fuck.

Its okay bro we are the better team we will at the least make it to the scf again next year

tbdesu lad never hated the sharks and was looking forward to our rivalry, guess you could say it got kind of heated though

I think Sam Bennett is pretty cool guy he has pretty cool name and likes 2 score goals like real hockey stars

Lads

LADS

>shorks

Attached: blueswinfeel.png (534x629, 94K)

Eh fuck them they are too gay of a team to respect have you gone to sharks game their fans are all fucking faggots and this post season has cemented that the team are all fags too

>computer incel
kek based

Attached: image5.jpg (629x380, 63K)

try 0/27

huomenta

Attached: 1557678628142.png (358x231, 50K)

Im stuck on the sens. Im leaning towards diplomacy based classes based on name but they have a more warrior based logo

enjoy it faggot, don't get bobby orr'd

root beer makes me burp a lot lads

could be worse

i legitimately can't wait to hear about all of it

good morning finn

Try 0/50

Proving they are the gayest team and fanbase in the league yet again

I will post the list on /tg/ in a few days and let them pick it apart. I'll link it here when I do.

but how many final appearances? shorks only have the one

This is their first legit one, I don’t think it really counts when the other three times you make the finals your entire conference is expansion teams and your opponents are 06 teams

i'm bored so i'm gonna simulate the finals

offseason > preseason > regular season > postseason

good sips

>This is their first legit one

>This is their first legit one, I don’t think it really counts when blah blah cope blah blah blah

hey blues fans

hey

fuck you

Attached: 1449717174618.png (499x574, 38K)

Based.

fuck all these southie faggots

broons/bloos has a nice ring to it

Btw I have to stay here late tonight I told my boss I don't want to get more than 20 hours sleep this week.

I bet you make a great big spoon if you catch my drift

Should the NHL have the Sharks and Blues redo their series in case it was a big fluke?

No disrespect to the blues, I'm a firm believer that St. Louis sweeping them is a huge fluke and robs the Sharks of truly accomplishing what their capable of. I've spent the last few hours in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. I've spent the entire regular season watching the Sharks play great hockey it's just not fair.

If the Sharks lose again I will face that the Blues deserved the win, but I am just 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to the Sharks and the NHL.

can't say i'm too happy about all this, but from one cupless team to another, don't make it 0/51

Ya I could "fuck you hard like a stallion" *wink wink*

blues are not beating bruins user let’s be realistic

Underrated post

"Yes, this way we can get rid of all these fair-weather fans."

Attached: DFuckingW.jpg (480x285, 36K)

I WANT TO FUCK /hoc/ LIKE AN ANIMAL

Thornton is better than Spezza based on
>consistency
>longevity
>peak

lmao bruins struggled to beat the fucking leafs easy sweep in 6 for blues

Rask pulled in game 7

sure buddy whatever you say

will we get to see >finnish goaltending?

Attached: huehue.jpg (806x806, 89K)

don’t fucking tease me you god damn whore

It's over due.

Good job on figuring out how to greentext user!

Imagine the memes

>Bruins open -150 in Vegas

YIKES

Karlsson blows it again

Karlsson blows me again

source?

>92905095

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 415K)

Redpill me on betting odds. Does this mean Blues are favourite?

Tuukka Rask is just too good right now

no, the opposite

>11 days off
lmao Tuuka Rust is gonna get blown the fuck out

I've made a coupke of classmates watch hockey this season (i'm probably the only fan in the whole country) and thesy sided with the shorks because i'm a vegas fan, couldn't be happier rn.

At least we all hate boston for being boston

youtube.com/watch?v=2f39JwAQPLE

Attached: 6f69bd84.png (263x192, 8K)

what country are you again?

Catalonia

kek

Attached: 15938498293.png (1280x960, 389K)

No, it means the Bruins are.
-150 means you pay 150 to win 100

But, Vegas odds in the big 4 championships work differently.
They tend to pour in the favored odds on the team more likely to attract casuals.
Reason being is that casuals won't bet on stats or researched odds etc, they'll just bet on the team they "want" to win.
So, teams that are favored in the very early odds tend to be the higher "bet" team. This also means that the closer to the Cup we get to, the more the odds will be pushed even. By the time the cup starts, it'll probably be even money for either team.

The fact it only opened -150 is worrying 2bh.

never heard of em but if he’s a lifelong he’s alright in my book

get to work cuck, make the new thread.

you know more than I do and I live here

based spanish bro

>remember he does it for free

KEK ea simulation had the laffs winning the cup with overrated shit being the playoffs mvp

KEK

KEK

where's the thread?

degeneracy knows no borders, fren

all pacific teams out

hurry before the thread gets archived!

Too drunk to make a thread lads

>14 posts late

i do it for free m8

i really like boston

Attached: 1535623849678.webm (750x1078, 2.01M)

One thing jumped right out.
That Ain't Damn Chelsea.
The one near me in Maine...
Is Awesome.
Love me some old school--
Grocery Store style.
I hope it never dies from super mega douchie murrica grubby greedy fuck stores' tsunamis.