How much would prime Robben go for in today's market?

How much would prime Robben go for in today's market?
Who would buy him?

Attached: Arjen+Robben+Sergio+Ramos+Spain+v+Netherlands+uYj-oHiHLCXl[1].jpg (594x395, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0fRh7NFOUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

150m
liverpool

no one he's not black

Fuck this cunt, glad he's done.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH skajsdlaksjdlaksjdlaksjd AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Attached: robben.jpg (180x349, 21K)

@92897286
@92897290
Thx for the (you)s, dumbfucks. Lmao

cut rate

Attached: 1411166369457.jpg (3945x3495, 492K)

ERA

>
glad no one gives a care about your poor person opinion

Robben is a shit wing in this day and age. A defender has to control their inside angle to block Robben's "cutting in" space. Force Robben earn the cut into the inside space. At a fast space, he'll dive or defender will keep him on the edge, forcing Robben to center the ball or dribble into the corner, because you're dictating his space, not the other way around.

He beat most retarded defenders because he dictated when he wanted to cut inside, because the defenders were playing the ball and not the angle Robben was coming at them with. I saw Robben fuck up a couple times when Sergio Ramos made Robben cut inside too far up the field, which resulted in a Robben grassdive and no foul.

Fuck Robben.

Attached: Arjen+Robben+Sergio+Ramos+Spain+v+Netherlands+BkjRrRK_E-xl.jpg (594x404, 90K)

Attached: LCIM.jpg (1000x1061, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i0fRh7NFOUU

30m because he's not black

Real Madrid for 200 million trying to replace Ronaldo and make people forget Vinicius
>Marca headline: "Con un pelón en el banquillo y otro en la delantera, el Madrid va por el triplete esta temporada"
>probable result: Robben gets injured in november, third place laliga, quaterfinal exit in La Copa del Rey and lose to PSG in Champions

pic related
shut up aitor

Attached: file.png (796x932, 995K)

Only current winger who's had a world-class career (along with Bayol). Fuck pacebabbyball

NO ERA

That's gay, all boomer and zoomer scoring wingers cut inside. Messi, Tsuuu, Scarface Boomer Ribery, Neymar, etc.

Defense in football was and is shit-tier during the boomer and zoomer era. I haven't seen effective defense in ages.
>inb4 van Dijk
Dude let three goals past him in the CL that were his fault from bad positioning.

ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT ALL THE WAY BACK TO MEXICO

Attached: ROBBEN.png (1053x727, 679K)

tftp

NO ERA PENAL!!!!

>dude just stop him cutting inside it's easy lmao

Attached: 1510291733210.png (657x539, 110K)

Wouldn’t fit Kloop’s system at all.

KAS Eupen would buy him for 45k

>American unable to see how flawless LCM's dribbling technique is
You can never stop this man from cutting in. Best dribbler bar Messi the past two decades.

Attached: 1404881917621.jpg (240x199, 14K)

this is who you're replying to when you see and American and Mexican flag.

after all these years i still dont know if that pic is fake or if he actually said that

They had those sweaters at the 2014 WC but can't find the particular interview either.

ERA btw

That's the price I thought of as well

BASED le cut inside man

>one trick pony
>glass body

100 millions minimum

His curse on Casillas after WC 2010 final is a bit much though.

he's not done, you are done though.

plenty of good defenders still play

In the Bundesliga?

Welcome to beskitas

Nah, he doesn't want to move around more because of his family. Either he goes back to the Netherlands or stays in southern germany.

a speedy right winger who's left footed, likes to cut inside, and is a great goalscorer?
what the fuck are you talking about

when was his prime? he was injured throughout his 20s but found form in his 30s even though he was a little slower

>tf
>tp
>te (that english)
Chicano detected, deploying countermeasures

Attached: download (3).jpg (274x184, 14K)

2014 he was the best player in the tournament.

I will never forget the based match against mexico where you guys got absolutely blown the fuck out

O look it’s another american that doesn’t get it. Stick to watching lebron my man.

THERE ARE SEVERAL NINES

with garbage like dembele being 150m.

2010-2014 Robben is easily 300m

29 yo Robben would be around 75million.
Probably no one would buy him, like no one did back then

Stay mad taco

Attached: 1553479632976.jpg (1675x1350, 306K)

>goes fully bald at 21
>peaks at 31

based LCIM

I'll tell you where there are no nines....

TYBLCIM

He is a Chicano you idiots

2014 world cup was the best in terms of memes prove me wrong

Fucking legend. He has a killer instinct you don't see too often in soccer. Just a fucking killer. Skilled, fun to watch, good sense of humor and a troll for the ages.

Truly, from the bottom of my Amerilard heart, Thank You Based Le Cut Inside Man. Thank you.

Attached: 30isbs-bundesli+30ISBS_ARJEN_ROBBEN.jpg (660x442, 32K)

100~150m
some chinese club

Attached: step-mom-and-step-sister-are-particularly-telling-search-terms.png.jpg (620x738, 48K)

His redemption ark against spain might be one of the great sporting moments if seen. Sure he didnt win the world cup but cucking spain in 2014 was GOAT.

Faggot virgin incel Dutch. How quickly you forget BASED Mouyes at Inter Milan won the CL against Buyern, and neutralized the FUCK out of prime Robben.

>Inter: 2
>Le cutter and muh Buyern: 0

Robben played against shit defenses. Mouyes did what the Amerifat said and controlled the fuck out of your bald Dutch faggot.

Attached: Arjen+Robben+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Inter+Milan+EkCmj0PFRt_l.jpg (396x594, 87K)

No, there aren't good defenders anymore, LBs are pacey meme attackers now.

On Robben:

>"Once he goes inside, the opposition are in danger - the secret is staying close. It's as simple as that, the defender must stay tight, then you can stop him - just as Inter Milan did in the Champions League final three years ago."

>Paolo Maldini, one of the best left backs to grace the game, said the problem was part of a general falling away in the quality of defending.

>"I believe that great defenders are so rare now. Every great team in Europe is good attacking but very bad defensively, including the great teams in the Champions League," the former Italy and AC Milan stalwart told Reuters.

>"The mentality is attack, attack and so that is why maybe the fullbacks are so focused on attacking. The knowledge of the people who teach you how to defend is not so high and you are now seeing the results."

Based Italian defenders calling out flopping Robben.

Attached: maldini-paolo-italien-1528983658-16103.jpg (514x288, 46K)

non meme answer
70m, Juventus

You can stop him by doing that. The chances are 50/50 in each situation, though. Because of his pace and ridiculously tight ball control, he could fuck you up really badly if you don't pay attention for a second or even lose your balance against him.

kek

build wall

ez (you) farming

Zoomer who never saw real Italian defending spotted.

>Dutch
>Cucked
Try and separate them. Protip: You can't.

Attached: amsterdam-netherlands-february-62016-public-450w-372961453.jpg (300x470, 60K)

>still being this mad after years
It is ok chicano goblin,just let it go.

I'm not a spic. Take Robben's cock out of your mouth. He was a bleached pacey Ngubu. He couldn't do shit against real defenses like Inter Milan's back in the 2010 CL.

I am not even a buyern costumer,you seem pretty butthurt about LCIM.He was that good you fat american lard ass.

>He was a bleached pacey Ngubu.
lmao your flag should be banned from football threads