*fix juventus*

*fix juventus*

Attached: 6ACD5147-0064-4294-9076-C67304CEBA72.jpg (678x381, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamHillES/status/1131182928967417856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Angolo del guru

I would love to see this 2bh, but I can't imagine it'll happen anytime in the next 3 years

He signed tonight ;)

Il pazzo di Santpedor sarà di nuovo esposto in Europa, indipendentemente dalla squadra, dalla lega, dal paese

>can't win a UCL without messi
>now uses ronaldo to help him win
Name a fraud, Mou could NEVER

ladri di notizie

done deal
announcement on june 4th
presentation at allianz stadium on june 14th

in this fantasy world do they also get rid of ronaldo and replace him with someone who'll listen to his manager?

*spends billions*

c ya in 2 weeks boyo

Momblano dove cazzo è finito ci serve l'ultimate conferma

stai sereno è tutto fatto

trust me, I want to believe. but I don't think poop is the guy you bring in to get a team of well-established boomers to give an extra 10% and win a european trophy, he's the guy you want when you're building a team from the ground up. and I think he knows that

but pep is about to sign a new 5-year, £20million/year contract

Mou failed to win a CL with prime Ronaldo.

Guardiola to Celtic confirmed

before calciopoli juve were one of the best clubs in the world. they got relegated, their team got dismantled. they emerged, slowly rebuilt, won numerous scudetti, bought the best players in their league, then bought the best player in the world. they built a new stadium, they regained worldwide fame, they changed their logo and their kit to be more marketable. they changed their business mentality. now they're changing their football mentality.
they'll sell players and bring in new ones next summer, but more importantly, over the next few years, they'll rework their club system (b team and youngster teams) with the help of pep. this is not a mere manager change, this is a total revolution, with a level of depth that is unprecedented in italy. this will have an impact in the league, believe me

I agree with everything you said but I can't imagine them doing it this year, maybe 2021. they have a bunch of (really expensive) guys who are in their peak right now and they'll obviously have to rebuild then anyway, it doesn't make sense to shake things up yet.

>Want to win CL
>Sign a manager who always chokes the CL

he'll sign for the same amount with juve, but due to italian tax legislation for wealthy foreign workers he'll earn more than he would have at city.
actually, for juve signing pep is more economically convenient than resigning allegri

i assume they'd use the money from magneti marelli sale to help fca, not burn even more cash in juventus

that makes sense, but you have to consider a few things here:
many of those expensive players underperformed this season, so their value dropped. now, it's clear that allegri's time at the club was over (and it already was 2 years ago if you ask me). allegri, despite his underachievements (it's funny to call 5 consecutive league title an underachievement), he's still a top 5 manager. it wouldn't make sense to appoint someone worse than him from a technical/tactical point of view, for obvious reasons. but it wouldn't make sense from an economical point of view either: a worse manager would potentially mean an extra drop in value for those expensive players, in the event of an unsuccessful season. don't forget that, unlike the vast majority of clubs, juventus are listed in the stock market. a huge slice of their revenue is influenced by a) trophies and b )big summer announcements (guardiola, ronaldo, higuain, pjanic etc.). both those things make their shares go up. the way i see it, this is the only natural continuation to juventus' rebirth process, in all aspects.
juve will sell players. some of those aren't worth much (mandzukic, khedira, matuidi, higuain), some of them are more valuable (alex sandro, possibly pjanic). what they all have in common is that they all have very high wages, which is what matters the most. freeing up yearly wage space is crucial, transfer fees are secondary in today's ffp regulated football.
they brought in ramsey for freem, they are gonna do the same with rabiot. they only have to buy one top defender and one top midfielder. that's entirely feasible. for the years coming they expect to exploit their farming system, and that's where pep comes in. this is a move for the future

juventus, even though they're part of the exor universe, are a completely self sustained club. they've been for the past 5 years. they don't take money from fca or any other exor owned firm. all their capital comes from trophy money, tv rights money, sponsorships and player transfers.

You fenian cunts are the most deluded individuals on the planet

>wins 45132 Serie A titles and 78453 Coppa Italias just like Conte and Allegri before him
>fail massively in the CL just like Conte and Allegri before him
>for some reason be considered better than Conte and Allegri

i know, i was just messing with you. but pep might be a little expensive, no?
even donaldo was a risk move imo. they should've kept higuain and bought de ligt + de jong for the same amount (but way less wages)
serie a and copa would come naturally and you wouldn't fare worse in the champions league

Juve desperately needs someone who already won it in order to win it

juventus don't gamble. ever. they never did, and they never will. the ronaldo move was meticolously studied. if they had realized they would have lost even a single euro on that deal they wouldn't have gone through, that i can guarantee you. it's just not in their nature. if they're getting pep it's because they're absolutely 100 percent sure they can afford it, and even more sure it will be profitable. that's why they've always been financially solid, throughout their whole history. the only thing that could bring them down was calciopoli, even though the reasons why that happened only marginally involved juve.
they bought higuain to weaken a direct rival, to elevate their national status to league killers, and to elevate their international status to "club where good players go". and also because higuain had just posted an unreal season and was objectively the best striker available. it made sense at the time. then came the chance to buy ronaldo, and that made even more sense, football wise and money wise. they sold higuain, seemingly losing money, and yet here they are with milan owing them and with leverage to get a hold of their best players (donnarumma, romagnoli).
also i wouldn't rule de ligt joining them yet

*blocks your path*

Attached: CFFE2E98-C49A-4270-AA26-FE81808A01A8.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

is this a joke. a monkey could manage juventus and win the league. so much semen slurping in this 'sport'

Juventus already do match-fixing without him

pep seems like he has everything he wants at city. if he's not satisfied in that setup he should just find another career, it doesn't get better than that.

i dont think a football autist like pep will ever be completely satisfied. if he can go somewhere new and work and apply his principles there then he'll take that chance. the guy can talk about the shit for hours and not get tired

he's already won the league in spain, germany and england, he's only missing italy. he would be the only coach to have managed both messi and ronaldo. he could be the coach that gives juve the trophy they've been craving for so long and changes their mentality forever. it's a challenge, sports people live for challenges. same reason why ronaldo decided to go to juve.
plus, pep will earn more money in italy and will be able to run his wine business better here (he owns various vineyards with different people, including andrea pirlo who's also expected to become the new coach for juve's u-23 team, if not even pep's assistant with the first team).
he also has a lot of close friends in brescia, from the time he spent there as a player, and in pescara where his assistant manuel estiarte is basically a hero having played for the local water polo team for many years.
everything fits

>two CL failures getting together
a match made in heaven

Insider?

————-Oblak
—Cancelo—De Ligt—Koulibaly—Sandro
——-Pjanic—Verratti—Ramsey
—————Dybala
——-Griezmann——Ronaldo

Who can stop us?

Da Top Calcio a Yea Forums è un attimo comunque incredibile

Reality

>he's only missing italy
and france

>same reason why ronaldo decided to go to juve
hahahaha

france doesn't count

*runs away from EPL*

>griezmann and ronaldo
TSUUUUUUUUOIIIIIIEEEEET

>dybala, griezmann, ronaldo
2 strikers who are too afraid of defenders to take the responsibility for playing up front
1 striker who would probably rather play up front but can't do anything right

think they'd be better off with 9 men and just mandzukic up top

why are you pretending like Ronaldo is some diva against his managers? Why would he disrespect a manager as good as Pep? He even respected Mourinho and they both have clashing egos.

Also Brescia is just back in SerieA and Juve-Brescia 0-1 with his 92% possession ball would be too romantic for him to miss it

Only way this happens is if City gets immediately banned from the CL for the next 2-3 seasons

it's already happened

>the level of delusion ITT

John Elkann since there's no way he lets the retard of the family use all that money for two years straight

why doesn't andrea shave that fugly unibrow?

*fuck juventus

Pep would never leave city before winning a champions league with them.

*Puts an inferior squad out on the road leg of a knockout round which causes his team to get knocked out on road goals because they didn't score any goals on the road leg*

He knows winning the league this year was pretty taxing and ultimately it's worthless if he doesn't win the CL. If they actually got banned from the CL the whole club would become pointless.

>Jjust customers in the thread
>delusion
Pick both

Pep would never leave bayern before winning a champions league with them.

twitter.com/WilliamHillES/status/1131182928967417856

What does it say?

seriously? doesn't viernes sounds similar to vendredi?
anyway
>friday: odds of guardiola being next jj manager: 9.00
>wednesday: odds of guardiola being next jj manager: 1.73
if you're not into the betting game, a lower odd means that the event is more likely to happen

oops sorry, didn't notice you have a danish flag. only saw the french flag above

building a team from the ground up with a billion dollars, you mean

>andrea
>retard of the family
lmao
He might look like one but he definitely isn't retarded. Juventus has never been so powerful and profitable.
Obviously isn't gonna happen because buying a whole new squad while paying Ronaldo €30m a year is not only madness but also i'm pretty sure would go against FFP.

no worries user, thanks for translating

se non succede ti sospendo l'output, ti traccio e vengo ad aspettarti sotto casa, portandomi dietro se necessario Iaquintone e gli amici di Iaquintone con la lupara a spalla

>same reason why ronaldo decided to go to juve.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA