He's going to tear the Premier League apart

He's going to tear the Premier League apart.

Attached: pulisic.jpg (2048x1365, 389K)

who?

he must be wondering why professional stadiums in England are smaller than college stadiums in pennsylvania

based

Attached: DMsnn33XcAAXVJw.jpg (900x1200, 210K)

the fact you have over five times our population is probably one reason

He will be booed simply for being american before they even realise how shit as player he is and then he will fuck off

>signing to a club where the manager doesn't want you

F

Is that the name of a new burger at McDonalds?

I like how he manages to pull off the 'Dortmund native' look without trying.

Why are Dortmund kits so shit

can't wait to post this in a cursed images thread 2 years from now

The New Eden Hazard || Welcome to Chelsea || HD || 2019 ||

2 goals in 33 matches

>ugly kits
>ugly club colors
>ugly city
this is they will never be a succesful club. No top tier player in their right mind would want to spend more than 1-2 years of their life's in this shithole

Don't see why people are so skeptical, I think he'll do fine. The only possible problem is Willian taking the left wing by default after Hazard leaves.

this desu, I mean I hate Buyern as much as the next guy but if you have the choice between those two there is no argument

>fine
I think that's the problem though, this transfer is all about getting american audiences excited about buying chelsea merchandise and watching the premier league. and a competent player who works well this teammates but only gets 2-3 goals per year is not going to get casuals invested in the game. they're expecting him to be amazing, which is just fantasy

>well this
well with his. just went full bog sim there

I have 0 faith in him and he will still let me down.

Attached: roko.jpg (195x239, 17K)

and 8 whole home games a year if you're lucky

hes so ugly

who is this player and why people keep making threads about him

Is he white or a mutt? He looks Argentine/Brazilian/Uruguayan

this is his brother so clearly he's 100% american, whatever that means

He kind of looks like an excited fan taking a stadium tour. Don't know why, that's just the vibe I'm getting

Ok on what basis do you support your statement?

It turns out you can fit more people in a stadium if every other person isn't 5 foot wide

*scores once*