/trans/ Jaffa Cakes are Disgusting Edition

With Thorgan Hazard and Nico Schulz set to arrive, Borussia Dortmund are confident of fending off Premier League interest to win the race for Julian Brandt, according to Bild.

>Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed he’s been in contact with PSG over a possible deal for midfielder Tanguy Ndombele.

Manchester United and Atletico Madrid are locked in a battle to sign Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix, according to Record.

>Villarreal are considering replacing Coach Javi Calleja with former Real Betis boss Quique Setien, according to Diario Sport.

Osasuna have been promoted to La Liga following a two-year absence, following Granada’s win at Albacete on Monday night.

>Sevilla are on the verge of appointing former Roma Coach Eusebio Di Francesco on a two-year contract, say reports.

The agent of Thomas Partey claims the Atletico Madrid player is ‘better than Paul Pogba’ and could join Inter with his €50m release clause.

>Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: “It was challenging for me to come to Arsenal & impose myself... now I want my name to become a legend there.” (RMC)

Eintracht Frankfurt defender Jetro Willems has confirmed Newcastle United & AS Roma are interested in signing him

>Bayern Munich believe they will sign Germany international forward Leroy Sane, 23, from Manchester City this summer. (Mirror)

Manchester United will demand 160m euros (£138m) for France international midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Star)

>Leicester's England international defender Harry Maguire, 26, is one of a number of central defenders being considered by Manchester City to replace Vincent Kompany. (Sky Sports)

New Anderlecht boss Kompany is keen for Manchester City academy coach Simon Davies and Sam Erith, the club's head of sports science, to follow him to Brussels. (Telegraph)

>Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has agreed terms with Inter Milan to take over as their new manager in the summer. (Guardian)

Attached: jaffa.jpg (648x365, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17629778.oxford-united-release-five-senior-players/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/777184/adam-johnson-graffiti-paedo-nonce-county-durham-parents-family-cctv-video-ford-transit
youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fsp1udDKg
twitter.com/TheGillsFC/status/1130872593941180417
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5412612.stm
oddschecker.com/football/player-specials/daniel-james/club-after-summer-transfer-window
youtube.com/watch?v=InO1-QYsnnc
instagram.com/lasobrideperez/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends on the brand of jaffa cakes
some are fucking shit, some are amazing

Juventus have moved away from Conte and have targeted the current Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri. (Sun).

>Arsenal have made an offer to sign Valencia's Brazilian goalkeeper Norberto Murara, after speaking with the 29-year-old's representatives. (Star)

Former Argentina international Gabriel Batistuta, 50, yet to manage a senior professional team, is believed to have expressed an interest in the vacant managerial role at Middlesbrough. (Hartlepool Mail)

>Chelsea are expected to confirm France striker Olivier Giroud, 32, has agreed to stay at the club for another year. (London Evening Standard)

Northern Ireland boss Michael O'Neill has emerged as a candidate for West Brom's vacant managerial post. (Express and Star)

>Hertha Berlin general manager Michael Preetz has held talks with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp in a bid to secure the services of Serbia international midfielder Marko Grujic, 23, for another year's loan. (Liverpool Echo)

Brighton's veteran defender Bruno, 38, is undertaking an intensive Uefa coaching course in Belfast. (Argus)

>no /trans/ in the subject
Fuck off making them, this is the second time.

No, but he ruined any chance of the last managers buying FW's because they get told they have Obika by the chairman.

Also, Spurswede, don't put the edition in the title pls.

first for SIGN SOME FACKIN PLAYERS EMERY

>the world’s first £1billion transfer has already been born and he plays for Celtic FC
weird that. European champions SOON

Attached: 96843DA9-6630-46C8-8457-DBF4A28E0FBE.jpg (615x409, 42K)

I'm glad somebody is taking my meme and running with it. The real meme is that it isn't a meme. Emery won't sign anybody. He won't beat Chelsea.

Based

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 128K)

>journeyman who has been at a dozen clubs in the shitter leagues and can't even manage double figures apart from once
>a guy with 50 odd goals in 250 games
i'd be mad too tbqhwy

What's next for Moussa Sissoko?

Attached: 1AAF0CAC-29C1-464B-9879-5CE9098CEC53.jpg (1200x951, 244K)

You're gonna get Nelson and Chambers LANS, a couple shit young Ligue 1 midfielders and a washed up CB, and you're going to like it.

I have no idea who this is. Demebele? Also, trip back on, faggot.

>He won't beat Chelsea.
Oh believe me, he will. Huns have been getting their arses handed to them this year, and with Chelsea’s injury list ever increasing, it’s looking less likely they can beat Arsenal (especially considering Arsenal don’t play any english players as they are a liability)

Based

Party rings were fucking based. Jammy dodgers too

>Emery won't sign anybody
Praying for Källström on loan

Attached: källström.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Nelson isn't too bad. Chambers will go on loan. Holding coming back from injury would be LANS. The dude won't sign anybody.

Had they done that 4 years earlier, I'd have been impressed.

Not liking this gimmick but Arselel play AMN, that Rowe guy and Holding.

Why won't she text back lads

You are aware Obika's going to be released, right: oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17629778.oxford-united-release-five-senior-players/

So much of an Oxford fan you are.

>before he joined Swindon permanently in 2014, Obika had 11 loan spells at 7 clubs
Non-league beckons.

>tfw

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 151K)

Isn't ESR still on loan?

Women are a bad investment

>AMN, that Rowe guy and Holding.
None of them are *nglish. All Celts or Blacks. Actual *nglish players are massive liabilities to their squad. Rangers’ (RIP) *nglish players caused them to die (F) and they’ve never recovered

just told my wife I want a divorce earlier today lads

Bitch I know he was going to be released but that didn't fix the last few season where he scored 6 fucking goals in 46 games. My point is his mere existence stopped Colet from buying anybody else and then eventually Karl Robinson took the job and signed Whyte, which was a start, but he plays on the wing.

Robinson has said he'll be aiming to sign half a dozen players, including some forwards, but I am fearful. Why can't I be?

This gimmick is toe curling.

And tomorrow you'll feel much happier friend.

Women are just a drain, emotionally and financially. You're free now. Enjoy it.

>falling for the marriage gimmick
Who cheated on who Kyrgios?

well why?

Not a gimmick, you fucking rangers fan. Fuck off

>Sheffield Wednesday are among a number of clubs keen on Wigan midfielder Sam Morsy, according to Sky sources.

No, it quite clearly is. You pop up hours ago and post as an obnoxious retard with a tripcode all day.

It's the most obvious gimmick ever.

it started a few days ago he was posting about Rangers being britnats or some shit and how he likes to batter them. He had no trip at that time tho.

>A recent report from The Sun on Sunday (28/4; page 59) had suggested that Rangers were looking to sign Norwich City ace Timm Klose, aiming to lure him on a free transfer. The Swiss centre back, 31, was set to be out of contract this summer after helping Norwich win the Championship title, returning the Canaries to the Premier League. Klose had been in and out of the side, starting only half of Norwich's league games this season, meaning he may well have pursued other options – but Rangers' hopes are officially over after he signed a new deal today.

>Lassana Coulibaly has become the latest Rangers player dropped to the reserves. Rangers boss Steven Gerrard brought Coulibaly to Ibrox last summer.

Actual state of this joke club. Why do they even bother?

>Napoli have reportedly agreed terms with Kieran Trippier but have not managed to convince Tottenham to sell the England right-back to them, according to Naples-based Il Mattino.

Wait, why is he dropped to reserve? Isn't he on a season-long loan anyway? He's fucking off back to Lille or Lyon or whatever.

>he was posting about Rangers being britnats or some shit and how he likes to batter them
That was someone else, he sounds based as fuck though

Can't take this. Nite lads

Attached: Naptime_56ee47_7033177.png (506x470, 179K)

>That was someone else

Attached: oh really pepe.jpg (250x228, 7K)

Lads. If you got a Lidl near you, buy Hazelnut Heart cookies. Lidl's Sondey brand or some hsit. They look like this. Absolutely amazing.

>Manchester United are chasing Stoke defender Nathan Collins in the summer on the recommendation of former player Darren Fletcher, according to The Sun.

>West Brom have confirmed they will not be signing Newcastle striker Dwight Gayle on a permanent deal.

Attached: 81X6VnkhpaL._SY445_.jpg (202x445, 28K)

>Vincent Kompany says he knew his time at Manchester City was over when he scored the spectacular winner against Leicester on 6 May.

>The City skipper announced on Sunday that he was leaving after 11 years to become player-manager at Anderlecht. At a parade to celebrate the club's domestic treble, 33-year-old Kompany said the time was "right" to leave.

>"The moment that ball against Leicester went 'top bins', I knew I was done. I couldn't do anything better," he said.

>"top bins"
>using terms from Soccer AM

Attached: disgusted footballers.jpg (432x277, 40K)

Why does he always make the best faces?

Attached: white people are the master ra--.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

>knowing a soccer am saying, post 2010
Wew lad

I looked it up.

Fun story blog time. There was/is a soccer show that is late at night on TV. Some radio show I think. They had a 'text us' thing. So I texted them and they read it out. I was surprised they let such banter on but I can't remember what it was sadly. I've long thought about asking /trans/ to vote on what I should text to them (assuming they still do it).

because she is your cousin

>anglo
>being attractive
>ever
Surprised people are surprised he’s ugly at times

Okay apparently it's talkSPORT. There is some dickhead going on about deals and selling macbooks. What the fuck.

Kamara and Polster were also in that reserves game. Doesn’t look good for the rangers and slippy g

Ljungberg -> memerys ass-man

Thought you were off to bed, Spurswede?

Is it really that inconceivable that multiple Yea Forums users dislike the most hated club in the world?

I am. Phone posting because I read a rumour in swedish media. Now let me sleep

Leeds?
Liverpool?

Sevco

>multiple Yea Forums users

Attached: oh really pepe 2.jpg (250x228, 17K)

Stop acting like Nonce FC are any better than Tax Dodger FC, gimmickfag.

Both Old Firm clubs are scum.

Who are they?

Seething sevconian detected

Brand new club, some say they are a tribute act to the deceased Glasgow Rangers (1872-2012) (RIP). Neither club won a European Cup and both were complete failures

>"Both Old Firm clubs are scum"
>this makes me a Sevco supporter
Gimmickfag logic at its finest here.

Pretty sure they are still just called Rangers

>Rangers confirm name change. The Rangers newco owners Sevco Scotland Limited have changed their name to The Rangers Football Club Limited after shareholders voted in favour of the idea. The change was approved at a meeting of oldco shareholders at Ibrox.
Pretty old news m8

You’re just pretending to not be a pathetic hun

Attached: 64F427B0-2FBC-465F-9D31-A2F05652A87E.gif (232x126, 675K)

>Former Argentina international Gabriel Batistuta, 50, yet to manage a senior professional team, is believed to have expressed an interest in the vacant managerial role at Middlesbrough. (Hartlepool Mail)
absolute kino if true

>actually spending time thinking about Scottish football
Literally irrelevant apart from the stories of fans throwing random stuff at the players and coaches

>The Rangers Football Club Limited
So yeah, Rangers

This guy has literally popped up in the past 24 hours desperately craving (You)s. He's not going to contribute anything worthwhile.

Didn't read lol

kind of looks like young neil warnock

I think you’ll find I have already posted a few transfer rumours in the previous thread if you would actually be bothered to read

Different name
Different company
Different club

>Manchester United and Atletico Madrid are locked in a battle to sign Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix, according to Record.

>The 19-year-old enjoyed a breakthrough season in Portugal, helping Benfica reclaim the Primeira Liga title from Porto.

>United have begun negotiations and are prepared to meet Felix’s £105m release clause. Atletico, however, remain keen. They view the player as a potential replacement for Antoine Griezmann.

Nah, it's basically the same. No one is going to notice a difference

So, with Danny Lelbeck available on a free, any club gonna snap him up? He might break his leg against Chelsea (but Emery would be a retard to play him as a FW and would play him instead of Iwogbi) I think he could do well at West 'Am or something like that.

>black striker with injury problems
yep, that's west ham alright

On top of Danny Lelbeck, Shinji Okazaki is also available on a free. Sadly he has an even worse goal record. With the same amount of goals but with 40 more apps than Lelbeck.

When it happens. Remember it was me who did it. Me. I have power over you. It'll keep you awake at night how I got you.

In other news
>"He has got a contract, he will quite happily see it out until 2022. He has been and is, in my opinion, one of the top three or four players in the world.
Is Bale really in the Top 4 players in the world?

>no reason

Is the quote from Bale's agent? He's a total fuckwit

I'd take Welbeck at QPR.

Ye.
> "He wants to stay. I am not sure that Mr Zidane wants him to stay but at the moment Gareth wants to stay.

>"He has got a contract, he will quite happily see it out until 2022. He has been and is, in my opinion, one of the top three or four players in the world.

>"This game is a game of opinions and Mr Zidane doesn't think that. That is his opinion, he is entitled to it, I won't criticise him."

Bale must have called Zidane baldy or something. Or that Deschamps was better.

Welbeck could have done great at Arsenal if he wasn't perma injured. Arsenal need to apply for a Work Permit for Asano or just get rid of him.

can someone confirm?
>sarri out
>lampard in

They're discussing it. It might be some woman.

He has too little experience. They’ll hire that woman

>gets banned
>evades
Come on son.

Just called Sarri. He wasn‘t happy I woke him and hung up.

Is there assisted suicide in anywhere else but Switzerland

just walk into the bad part of town at night

That's ironically where most of your mates probably live you piece of shit

Yeah m8, inbetween this girl’s thighs

Attached: 7E414382-D976-4714-A2C4-6CD6A0911B43.jpg (400x533, 53K)

what mates, if I can't do the same here?
I'd have to find a gypsy village

not a bad way to go tbqh

>call your threads /trans/
hahahahhahahaaha
will you fagggots knock it off

Not liking this gimmick, really.

>160m for paul shitgba
Only a big retard like florentino could fall for it.

Lads I think my fans is gonna break. Been running it non-stop for years. Turned it off today. Making noise. Need to buy a new one, stat. Or two.

>Chelsea will allow Eden Hazard to join Real Madrid to balance their books in accordance with Financial Fair Play rules.
>Manchester City in talks with Anderlecht to loan out their promising youngsters to Belgian giants after Vincent Kompany's hiring as player-manager.

>it's a shitty sleep episode
Hate these

tattoos have become so usual that they don't bother me anymore bros

JaHa Cakes go great with a Bang's root beer.

Attached: bangs_root_beer.png (276x279, 84K)

will score occasional bloats for food (not really, I charge quite a lot)

Attached: James-Rodriguez-983470.jpg (355x297, 25K)

Ziyech to West Ham please

If Félix has any brains (which I doubt, although he is cunning) he will leave for Atlético and unironically become a star there and a good replacement for Griezmann
>£105m
Lmao

We can earn 200 millions on our two strikers, Felix and Jovic.

I think we can reach 1 billion with Ruben Dias, Ferro, Florentino, Gedson and Vlachodimos

>that OP
Why did swedebro turn heel

Were in kinda bad mood. Tripfags not helping with that. I'll do better today fren

Always need a cuppa with this.

Attached: 1558417021305.jpg (768x960, 175K)

I assume you mean a cup of ribena you fucking child

looks like i got a cuppa haters in this thread

Attached: 094.jpg (452x635, 43K)

Welbeck to Newcastle boys
Keep it under your hats

Attached: frasier.jpg (934x623, 113K)

Rafa pls

Attached: club-crest-1976-1983.jpg (300x300, 40K)

Attached: 9D85834C-3761-4BCD-8B29-295981389716.jpg (640x400, 39K)

>we
Based Serbro. You're honourary Portuguese.

Is Slippy G making the same mistakes as Henry at Monaco?

According to some El Chiringuito pundit, Tottenham and Real Madrid have agreed with the transfer of Eriksen this summer

Sign lo celso and barella with the proceeds and they will be a better team for it.

based

>leave lampturd to me

Attached: kepa-cc2e.png (644x411, 331K)

Attached: 1558356982579.jpg (940x627, 63K)

>19 year old English wonderkid Jaamal Ngumbo-Smith has signed for Middul FC on a 5 year contract

Big signing lads, thoughts? Very pacey, bag of tricks so he is.

He's a tremendous athlete. Bags of power and pace, will need to work on his temperament, we've all heard the rumours, but if he can stay out of trouble and improve the technical side of his game then he's a real prospect.

*dabs*

jaffa cakes are not disgusting
and OGS has already failed as Man Utd boss and needs to be sacked.

the absolute state of chelsea

Attached: lf9fvh5o7iz21.jpg (500x701, 117K)

Lo Celso made his Real Betis transfer permanent already, he'll be very expensive, and might not be for sale at all.

>not loving /trans/ lads

wew, pretty gay 2bh

Finally he can leave that shit club.

just popping in to say that Aldi make quality Jaffas

Thoughts?

Attached: 31A7DA09-383C-4CCC-BCAA-E57A934AF575.jpg (346x540, 47K)

Wait so is sarri actually going to be sacked or what I'm confused

yes

no

Maybe

>Eintracht Frankfurt defender Jetro Willems has confirmed Newcastle United & AS Roma are interested in signing him

Why, for the love of why, would you go from a champion's league contesting team to fight for relegation in the english retarded league?

>chocolate flavoured chocolate

t. Jan umbongo

*dabs*

Attached: dab.gif (300x300, 362K)

Relegation tier PL teams pay better than non-Bayern German ones.

can you repeat he question?

Willems is fucking awful and doesn't start most matches, lazy piece of shit player

where is our signings WOODWARD???

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Chelsea will allow Eden Hazard to join Real Madrid to balance their books in accordance with Financial Fair Play rules. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester United are prepared to meet the £105m release clause in Joao Felix's contract in order to sign him from Benfica. (Daily Mail)

>Liverpool will rival Arsenal's interest in Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser - who has just one year left on his current contract. (The Sun)

Bayern Munich believe they will land Leroy Sane from Manchester City this summer as they look to replace Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery. (Daily Mirror)

>Crystal Palace confirm Conor Wickham has extended his contract at the club.

Cristiano Ronaldo wants Jose Mourinho to become the new Juventus head coach, report Tuttoport.

>Manchester United are close to agreeing deal to sign Swansea City winger Daniel James for £15m.

Arsenal's managing director Vinai Venkatesham has confirmed the club will look to sell any player entering the final two years of his contract should he not wish to renew. That will have implications for the likes of Pierre Emerick Aubameyang and Mesut Ozil, who both see their deals expire in 2021.

>Milan striker Krzysztof Piatek has refused to discuss his future, only that ‘I hope to play in the Champions League.’

Empoli full-back Giovanni Di Lorenzo has confessed that it would be a ‘dream’ to join Napoli.

Attached: 1558423618998.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

>Roma have been offered the chance to sign Juventus goalkeeper Mattia Perin, according to La Repubblica.

Napoli and Portugal left-back Mario Rui has reportedly been offered to Milan.

>Milan striker Andre Silva has announced that he will leave Sevilla at the end of the season.

Manchester City midfielder Manu Garcia will not be extending his time at Toulouse after a season-long loan spell: "As the months went on, we played a more & more ugly style of football."

>St Étienne Sporting Director Dominique Rocheteau is stepping down at the end of the season & into retirement. (RMC/@MohamedTERParis)

Newly promoted to Ligue 1, Brest are looking to replace manager Jean-Marc Furlan with either Christophe Pelissier (Amiens) or Olivier Dall'Oglio (free)

Attached: progamer.png (946x842, 763K)

Wasn't he a regular starter in a Euro or World Cup tournament at one point?

Poverty biscuits

>Bayern Munich believe they will land Leroy Sane from Manchester City this summer as they look to replace Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery. (Daily Mirror)
good move for Bayern, as much as I dislike Sane

the fuck senpai

call of duty? holy fuck nuggets he is thick as pig shit. I'd be motorboating her arse daily

Yes, in the Euro 2012 when >we came dead last in the group stage.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-05-21_140743_tweetdeck.twitter.com.png (333x175, 15K)

It's not the real reason don't worry, she turned out to be a massive golddigger and even demanding royalties for appearing in his youtube videos. He bought her a car and apparently got no thanks for it so eventually he got fed up and canned her

idgaf she has a beautiful ass

Choose wisely

Attached: pepsi japan.jpg (442x450, 38K)

>drinking the soda jew

strawberry and milk flavour

Whatever happened to Pizza at McDonald's?
Do you remember it?
How did it taste?

Mata to sign new contract with Man Utd

this is a bad thing apparently

It's weird thinking that a squad that featured Heitinga, Vlaar, Ninja de Jong, and Afellay as regulars were inbetween World Cup semifinal appearances

getting on isn't he
and not exactly a fantastic player these days; struggles to get in the team most week

scored more than Sanchez and isnt asking for silly money

i'm not sure that having a better contract than sanchez is much of a compliment tbf

Club bar multipacks (from poundland) are the confectionery that ur nan buys when she's just got her pension money in and wants to treat the grandkids

>hating any kind of fun

Attached: pepe frens.png (790x397, 159K)

used to enjoy a fruity club bar
surprisingly thick layer of chocolate on the top of the bar; a real pleasure to bite through

lmao
>absolute state of hun clubs

Attached: BE4B0E11-F9C8-4494-AC15-2561CD9C1A22.jpg (720x801, 209K)

that isnt mohammed m'bongo-smith

Trip back on faggot

if we don't have a good transfer window i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

Attached: iknowplacesmp6-1128521592059908096-20190515_054449-img1.jpg (720x993, 136K)

can't really of that many big moves on the cards unless psg blows up

real's gonna spend, griez is moving, man u will spend and Brenny is back.

Attached: brendan.jpg (600x882, 61K)

wow
I bet USA will defend this

Attached: 35013E11-DD55-40D4-8C1E-F626D145337A.jpg (233x316, 23K)

Why not? Never got this argument, the middle-east is a disgusting shithole and Israel is the only country worth anything there

how about you fuck off with shite opinions like this. go gargle an uncut dick

Attached: 1536244441.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Imagine using a Huawei phone lmao

Reminder that the official /trans/ smartphone partner is Apple

>spuds end interest in zaha after being told he'll cost £100m
the idea that someone would pay 100m for him is ludicrous. got to wonder why he signed that contract extension if he wants to leave.

Yes lad

Firminho to Barcelona and Griezmann to Liverpool would the best moves for all 4 parties.

Attached: 9F4DEF24-20D0-42BE-831B-92D1A630D4EC.jpg (640x913, 200K)

the only logical choice is Man Utd as they will receive 20% of the selling fee

So many shit German footballers that had that hairstyle at one point in time

>I have never met a manager in football who was so naturally funny. I will never forget the time I ran into him in Dusseldorf during the summer. He was going to see the specialist there to have his hair transplant done.

>This became big news in Germany, but he was so funny about it. He was smiling, telling me all about it — how cool it was going to look and everything.

>And then as he was leaving, he just gave me a wink and he said, “Mario, don’t worry, I will save the phone number.”

>I said, “What do you mean?”

>He said, “The doctor’s number. I’ll save it for you. In a few years, you might need it.”

>Then he laughed and walked off.

kek

Attached: Cow1u7MW8AAYzwx.jpg (880x470, 39K)

Maybe if you've got a fanny mate

>Manchester City’s good-tempered collective post-treble party will finally end in a comedown when Leroy Sané is bundled out of the door. But to where? Not sure. Pulitzer, please!

BREAKING NEWS: Eden Hazard is for the off from Chelsea!

>BREAKING NEWS: Paul Pogba is for the off from Manchester United!

Talking of whom, Manchester United would like to replace Pogba’s creativity with João Felix of Benfica, and are prepared to stump up the player’s £105m release clause. But Real Madrid are in the marketplace too, so that is probably that.

>United are also interested in Kalidou Koulibaly, but Napoli won’t sell the defender for £95m. Virgil van Dijk seems very cheap these days, doesn’t he.

Gabriel Batistuta could be the next manager of Middlesbrough. And to think it seemed mind-bendingly trippy when they signed Fabrizio Ravanelli in 1996.

>And Arsenal need a new goalkeeper. It’s not been the same since Pat Jennings/David Seaman/Jens Lehmann left. (Delete according to age.) Valencia’s Norberto Murara is their chosen man.

>German humour

Attached: 2593.jpg (1920x1152, 185K)

>I have been to hair transplant doctor I will save number for you because I think you are going bald
wheres the joke?

This mbop vs neymar thing has potential. Dani Alves chatting shit too.

t. baldy

Id rather have xi jinping looking at my shit than the yanks

Still using a Samsung S5 mini since no one makes small phones anymore. Although Apple does, but I 'm poor and need firewall to block unwanted apps from accessing the internet.

apple phones are shit you retarded simpleton.

me mums got a new huawei and its great

Say that again and I'll dresden your mums gash.

>jamie olivers restaurant business is bankrupt

what went wrong?

the only advantage android has over apple is that it can play webm without issues

they're crap

+10 to your social creditscore have been added

>Jamie oliver
Cant stand his greasy looks and lisp tbqh

>france picked curt zoomer over laporte
lol its funny how much deschamps hates him

Attached: 1474750763236.jpg (498x486, 49K)

It's because Laporte is an antisocial mong

Who should Derby County sign for the premier league?

Attached: 1280px-Derby_County_crest.svg.png (1280x880, 92K)

Literally /ourguy/

He's only 1.91m, he's too short to truly be /ourguy/

Yea Forums is 90% angry manlets

£60 gorillian for Bale
£100 quintillion for Koolibaby or whatever his name is
£999999999999999 jizillion for Memebappe
£0 for quality signings

Messi.

CoD should have died in 2012

DON'T BE AN IDIOT, FELXI!! Go to atletico. Don't join Real or the shitshow Manure is. Too much pressure at your young age

I give it a C+

>the taylor swift autist is still here and STILL hasn't been arrested

More that he simply doesn’t suit the style of play they are looking to build. And he’s the only technically gifted player in the squad besides Poobag and the Yanited board prefers hoofball to pacey blacks

Loving this Taylor Swift gimmick, ngl

Attached: 1424467759531.jpg (1335x1000, 192K)

She's overrated

t. Mahmoud

t. Mahmoud

:(

>tfw not being able to decide what to play from the 100+ games in your backlog

;_;

have sex

always just play football manager when this happens to me

I enjoy playing that hospital game that came out recently

I hate looking at my Steam account tbqh, so many hours stuck into video games when I could have spent those hours getting rejected by women

At one point I was like "fuck it, I beat them all in the order they're listed I won't allow myself to buy more until I done with it and I won't play more pirated ones either". So I did that. After that I stopped buying games on sale.

Any updates on transfers, lads?

Attached: 1555547782603.jpg (830x540, 31K)

>Manchester United will demand 160m euros (£138m) for France international midfielder Paul Pogba, 26. (Star)
Based

I've done something kind of similar. I found this website, Steam Calculator, where it basically tells you how much money you've spent on games vs how many hours total you've played them. I'm not buying anything else until I get the number down to two dollars an hour. I've pretty much stopped buying games entirely since then.
Anyway thanks for listening to by blogpost

Yes

would

What is Pogba's IQ?

last 3 digits this post

Seems realistic.

Who /Squires/ here?

Attached: 1153.jpg (1153x2000, 628K)

Pretty fucked up how the only hope of the 2022 world cup being relocated is if there's a civil war in Qatar

>oppressed migrant workers
lmao just called them slaves you chicken

>squires
haha so political

Attached: 1548452395268.png (984x656, 1.41M)

>he rates laporte

Fuck you OP

Attached: 15584471503675282393857126737181.jpg (3456x4608, 3.28M)

someone in guardian management told them all to have a moan about city this week lol

im considering playing all the mass effect games again on me ps3 but im worried at how the first has aged

This looks pretty disgusting compared to our own Delicje.

Attached: ewedel-delicje-szampanskie-wisniowe-147g.jpg (800x800, 112K)

For me, it's mini Appelflappen

Attached: appelflap-1.jpg (550x420, 74K)

basé

Attached: 1555615279610.jpg (408x306, 26K)

that never stopped me from getting replies

>Arsenal's managing director Vinai Venkatesham has confirmed the club will look to sell any player entering the final two years of his contract should he not wish to renew. That will have implications for the likes of Pierre Emerick Aubameyang and Mesut Ozil, who both see their deals expire in 2021.
Yes. Good idea. Sell the guy who kept you near Top 4. The guy has literally said he wants to become a legend at Arsenal. You don't do that by selling him. Arsenal is a fucking mess.

>soda
fizzy drink you yank nonce, proxy off.

>And Arsenal need a new goalkeeper
>Has Leno
>Has Martinez
>Has Ilev
>Has Macey
Come on. Why are they at the fucking club still?

Two Point Hospital or Project Hospital? Latter is more serious, former is Theme Hospital (and I didn't finish the DLC).

Attached: FA4E4E10-77D7-40C5-BA41-A0CAED19D5FF.jpg (700x420, 44K)

>Squires goes on a rant about football
>preemptively puts a moan about people who will moan about putting politics into football claiming ti has a direct and obvious impact
LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD HAS SOME FORM OF POLITICAL IMPACT YOU NONCE.

two point
didnt know about DLC

Why is "nonce" such a popular word to call someone in Britain?
It it because it's true most of the time

It's just on here really. Like la, unit or lad, I guarantee everyone who uses these terms never uses them irl

Outing 'nonces' makes people feel righteous

FAKKIN NONCE
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/777184/adam-johnson-graffiti-paedo-nonce-county-durham-parents-family-cctv-video-ford-transit

here and in half of europe fucking a 15 year old is legal, how is that noncery

not true, nonce

Someone redpill me on Thomas Partey. Is he worth 50 million? Can he be successful at a big club?

I don't think a CL finalist needs to prove himself elsewhere

Because people are retarded. 16 is legal here.

>Speaks out about United and Arsenal transfer
Well, the latter can be scrubbed off.

Pooru haha

>shit
no just doesn't fit into a 3 at the back Adolf uses when using Da Costa and Kostic as wide mids

I'm liking this ha ha meme. Maybe I'll help it on its way. haha.

Based and hahapilled

Imagine having sex haha

who even does that haha

How many -zza nicknames are there? Like Jezza, Wazza

Azza is going to Madrid this summer.

haha, imagine the warm feeling of snuggling with a woman, haha. imagine smelling her awesome smell and having her kiss you on the forehead haha. imagine her telling you she loves you. haha. haha... haha....

>absolute world class player lad, he just needs to more defensive midfielders behind him and two more creative midfielders in front of him to truly shine lad I swear he's amazing

Jezza, Wazza, Bazza and Gazza are the main ones

That's like saying Pirlo sucks because he needed fast and clever forwards to pass too and needed time on the ball to do it.

Who's signing for Everton?

Attached: 1551825312161.png (1191x1684, 1.05M)

Lads. I caught my wife browsing through dick pics on reddit the other day. What should I do? I mean, I look at tits all day so this is fine, right?

Pizza xD

Just finished day 2 at the supermarket.

Cleared 3 pallets of stock and the manager was very impressed with me, says I've got a big future in retail. Says if I get my head down I could be checkout team leader in 2 years.

What colour were the dicks

Internet exists for porn, everything was right in the world when it was 90% of the traffic.

Tell him that you are unhappy with your current squad status and that your agent is speaking with Walmart.

People who work are heroes to me.

Absolute top quality with a cup of tea. Imagine plebs have poverty biscuits like gingernuts and custurd creams instead

Pirlo needed two or three good players, who could have been of different profiles.
Pogba needs a more creative mid because he has technique but no IQ, he needs at least one more defensive mid, two not two offensive full backs.
That's the very definition of a system babby, Sissoko is unironically a better player

Topkek.
Tell him you want a bigger challenge.

No, you won't be able to get other tits that easily, your wife just needs to comment "I want that" and she gets it
I'd be concerned

I should note I don't rate Pogba either.

mostly black or brown with some white thrown in. Its a sub where dude post there junk for chicks to look at. I'm white but pretty hung (8x6) so I'm not insecure about size.

fuck.

based haha bros haha

>Spurs fans make up cuck fantasies and post them on /trans/
You can't make this shit up.

>mostly black or brown
RIP my friend

Deschamps called Ben Yedder for the NT.
I never understood why there isn't more interested in a guy who keeps scoring and assisting for years in decent competitions.

Probably because he doesn't have a 50%+ scoring rate in Lel Liga. I dunno what his assists are though. He's also 28. I mean, he could call up Lacazette who is doing both in the PL, but he won't. I suspect Lacazette did something to annoy him.

>Okay apparently it's talkSPORT
>Not remembering when Collymeme got fucking merked on the call in

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Fsp1udDKg

Sportsbar i hope

Cuuuundy!

Kane to Real Madrid after Jovic deal fell through, you saw it here first

Yeah it was Sportsbar. Talking about fucking 'best deals' some dude from West or South Asia had done. Was the gayest shit. I wanted to text in 'Everton can realistically win the league'.

I saw it in February where they said Madrid was gonna drop £345m on Kane and a few others.

>not saving your pound and tweeting at andy goldstein zero five

don't have a twitter

Good god I REALLY love trans lads

I LIKE /trans/ lads, not just in that way

oh no no

Attached: asp goes over in the media.jpg (660x543, 69K)

I fr*king LOVE /trans/, lads

Kek, what a bitch.

twitter.com/TheGillsFC/status/1130872593941180417

>Gillingham appointing Steve "Fat Cunt" Evans as manager
I now hate Gillingham.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (620x342, 15K)

Any news on the GF to user FC rumors?

why are football fans so FUCKING over the top

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 18.17.38.png (615x322, 71K)

haha it's funny when men get raped

>with his past?
what did he do?

ugly skank

>haha it's funny when men get raped
kek, what a bitch

He's the only ever Football League manager to be successfully convicted of tax evasion. Basically cheated his way to promotion with Boston and then ran off when it all went to shit.

>you will never get raped by a hot mommy

>He's the only ever Football League manager to be successfully convicted of tax evasion
sounds like an idiot if he got caught

t. Superhomo

190 on ACTUAL suicide watch if Dan James goes to Man Utd

>Match with a fit girl on Tinder for the first time in over a year
>Instantly unmatched
Is this how Leeds fans feel?

Attached: 1557953635379.png (632x439, 304K)

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/5412612.stm

basically evans and the chairman lied about the contracts they were offering to players

it should come as no surprise to you that evans used to manage leeds

Attached: methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_88efaafc-2dba-33f1-9a4a-2426ca71b5fc[1].jpg (685x456, 65K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 18.27.56.png (670x674, 333K)

Real thread
Real thread

>season ending menstruation
>nobbs
too much

Scummy lads. Feel bad for Dagenham.

Fuck off.

Ok so what's the link between them?

>basically evans and the chairman lied about the contracts they were offering to players
20 years before man city, true pioneers.

Daggers did get into the league into 2007, which ironically was the exact same season Boston fell out of the league.

She got her period in the morning and did her ACL in the afternoon

No I like the pussy, but she is just not hot. I don't know what you cunts see in her

SEETHING
OH AH UP EH RA HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW

>I really really like women

He was also manager of Crawley when they got promoted into the Football League 8 years ago, a.k.a. the first "non-league Man City".

>you now remember Matt Tubbs

Attached: Matt-Tubbs-goal-Crawley-vs-Hull_2709568[1].jpg (660x350, 73K)

I LOVE vagina

I don't like pussy, but I think she's hot. I don't care much for women who don't make porn though.

What country is it easier to find cucks or men that want to share their wives / GFs with other men? I have an interest in becoming a cucker.

WHERE ARE THE TRANSFERS

Attached: 1552126980773.jpg (221x257, 43K)

oddschecker.com/football/player-specials/daniel-james/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Why are skybet still offering Dan James leaving Swansea at 8/11 when they're also giving 1/20 on him going to united? Am I missing something or should we each go in for £1000?

Attached: skybet.png (366x305, 20K)

Remember the Eredivisie top scorer Vincent Janssen?

Love vaginas. Simple as.

sadly yes

Attached: tottenhams_vincent_janssen_318305.jpg (640x360, 28K)

I like my girls the same way I like my boys
with cute dicks

haha. that's gay.

Based journeyman

Attached: tubbs.jpg (502x642, 64K)

UCL Trophy

thought this was gonna be a guess the player by the wiki for a second, disappointed.

Attached: 'wahh make football easier'.png (583x541, 225K)

Brandt confirmed to Dortmund.

Attached: brandt.jpg (800x600, 337K)

kneeriod

>england c

Should have never gone to Mememouth.

It's the England Non-League Team.

>career ending period

>tampon on pitch.webm

Can't medical companies come up with some pills to prevent you from menstruating? There's so much money to be made there.

>have legit injury
>try to diminish it by making it about 'muh vagina'

>there are people ITT who prefer the right to the left

Attached: 1558228702131.jpg (1204x1141, 380K)

Must have been a real gusher

why so boys and girls have gendered u-12 teams even though they're pretty much physically identical up to a certain age

>that one insider might actually be genuine

The girls have an advantage because the coaches just molest the boys

>8/11 just to leave Swansea
fucking hell Id be putting my house on that

Yeah I know, I think they fucked up but no-one's responding

Attached: 1454025593992.png (228x307, 77K)

>macbook pro constantly freezing
>deducted it down to Yea Forums x making cpu go haywire
>had to remove the extension
welp. how do I hotlink images now, lads? Im not having folders for people to find

Attached: England C.jpg (1642x892, 171K)

>mac

>poverty

>having a wingoy 10 piece of shit
lol

>he doesn't know the origin of >mac

Calling people poor for little to no reason is my summer 2019 /trans/ gimmick, check the archives

hold the phone user
I thought it just worked

I'm gonna use windows 7 until hardware stops supporting it like I did with XP. Fuck updates, lmao.

based

in awe at the size

Attached: new bf.jpg (536x718, 71K)

>until hardware stops supporting it
someone tell him

Shows how fucking sad you are if you have a gimmick for every single transfer window.

daddy why haven't you got your suncream on?

clearly Yea Forums x is the issue. I'll reinstall in a few days and see if it has resolved

Is calling people sad your gimmick

what the..

Attached: 485234587345875.png (1240x1244, 1.25M)

Okay, now this is pretty based

I haven't got a gimmick.

delete this post immediately

But Liverpool can realitically win the 2019 Charity shield

saddo

is not having a gimmick your gimmick?

Nice gimmick la

Just saw it on the news. Can't believe this is real. Suppose it was a matter of time, though.

Missed this gimmick

everyones got a gimmick
mine is the 'you dont win leagues with salah' meme which is still surprisingly fresh

>the two cancers of /trans/ appear at the same time

What is he gonna win with PSG? He'll get bored of shitty French cups soon

why is this on the news for fuck sake

Not much happening in football, I suppose. It was weird though.

Attached: one yike.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to offer Paul Pogba a captaincy role at Manchester United as part of a plan to keep him at the club this summer.

The Times have said OGS is giving captaincy to Young

Ole screams of having favouritism with his mates

This is from The Times though
>Ashley Young, the 34-year-old right back is expected to become club captain next season after United decided against extending the contract of present skipper, Antonio Valencia.

>But given that Young is not guaranteed to be playing every week next season — United want to sign a new right back this summer — Solskjaer is looking to appoint a vice-captain to take the armband if he is not on the pitch.

>It is understood that Pogba, the 26-year-old midfielder, is one of the candidates under consideration. David De Gea, the goalkeeper, and Chris Smalling, the centre back, are also being considered for the role.

>a guy that might not be playing
>Pogba
>De Gay
what great options they have

realistically, who among the players would want pogba as a captain

Martial, LinGOD and Rashy

Fuck me that Celtic guy is cancer

probably the best player.
giving him responsibility and accountability might stop him dabbing all the time and try to be good for the team

He's not even worth acknowledging.

good point

Are there examples of this happening?

Messi in Argentina

>giving trashford 3(three) hundred (100) 1000 (thousand) great british good boy points per week (7 days)
ultimate wew from me

>Sweden trying to call someone else a faggot

Attached: just.jpg (240x210, 16K)

any examples of it working?

>tf
>tp

Stop forcing the gimmick meme. It's not working

>It's not working
nice gimmick btw

this haha

>american can't take some bantz

Attached: too much bants.png (500x416, 102K)

Who says I am not bantering back

pretty weak bants mate

>check catalog
>/celt/ higher than /trans/
based

Ah yes, American humour

what's everyone got for dinner?

Steak and ale pie, chunky, chips, beans.

Classic innit.

ketchup sandwich again

Attached: Store_SovietKitchen_screenshot_01-1920x1080-c70c5ae4bd21f3e9bda714fed2225496.png (1920x1080, 582K)

>8 Clubs since my last relationship

meat and taters

>Liverpool not signing de Ligt or any other defender
Klopp had a mid-season defensive crisis that contributed to the derailing of his title race charge and he didn't learn from that? Fuck man, Liverpool's finishing 5th next season.

Bœuf bourguignon with couscous

bagel with cream cheese

What's taters, precious?

posh twat

potatoes

he really wasn't joking

Attached: 1529609541179.png (1222x1116, 1.31M)

Liverpool and Bayern Munich are both interested in Max Kruse, who is set to leave Werder Bremen this summer, according to Sport1.

>Fernando Llorente could still have a future at Tottenham despite his contract running out next month. Spurs have missed a deadline in his current deal to extend it by a further year – but the club are still considering talks with the striker over another contract, Sky Sports News understands.

Chelsea will allow Eden Hazard to join Real Madrid to balance their books in accordance with Financial Fair Play rules, according to the Daily Mail.

>Borussia Dortmund have completed the signing of Germany international Nico Schulz from Bundesliga rivals Hoffenheim.

Manchester United have seen a bid to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly rejected by the Serie A club, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.

>Swansea winger Daniel James has agreed personal terms with Manchester United, Sky Sports News understands.

Napoli have reportedly agreed terms with Timothy Castagne, who could be replaced at Atalanta by SPAL’s Manuel Lazzari.

>Boca Juniors’ chances of signing Roma captain Daniele De Rossi are rated at 60 percent by the Argentine Press.

Sky Sport Italia, Alfredo Pedulla and Goal.com all agree Juventus are in talks to sign Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

>Chelsea have been ordered to pay Antonio Conte €10.3m in compensation after the Coach won his legal battle with the club.

AS is reporting that Paris Saint-Germain are close to signing Napoli midfielder in a deal worth €50m.

>Didier Deschamps has ruled himself out of the running to become Juventus’ next Coach. “My future is with France.”

Napoli are reportedly weighing up a shock move to bring back Sampdoria striker Fabio Quagliarella.

Attached: 50b960e5839725ccd9a7810efcf9b536.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>A unnamed source close to Gabriel Batistuta claims the former Fiorentina striker wants to become the next Middlesbrough Coach.

Fabian Ruiz’s agent has confirmed that the midfielder will stay at Napoli. “He’s very happy, he has a five-year contract.”

>Wojciech Szczesny has revealed how he plans to ‘take care’ of former Arsenal teammate Aaron Ramsey at Juventus.

Raphael Varane has told Marca he 'will stay at #RealMadrid next season', ending speculation on his future

>Atletico Madrid plan to activate the €30m release clause of Athletic Club Bilbao defender Yeray Alvarez this summer, report El Mundo.

Sevilla sporting director Monchi is confident midfielder Pablo Sarabia will remain at the club despite entering the final 12 months of his contract.

>Raphaël Varane to MARCA: “I will be at Real Madrid next season.” - L’Équipe claim that both Manchester United & PSG spoke to the player’s entourage but ultimately couldn’t convince him.

Angers manager Stéphane Moulin signs new deal until 2022 - current longest serving manager at any club in Ligue 1.

>Darmstadt 98 have completed the signing of 21-year-old Englishman Mandela Egbo from Borussia Mönchengladbac

Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Julian Brandt is expected to undergo his Borussia Dortmund medical this week

Attached: batistuta.jpg (685x385, 39K)

Your gimmick should be posting the source of the image you post along with the rumours la

sauce youtube.com/watch?v=InO1-QYsnnc

14" spicy pizza from Asda, because I hate myself

What Half Life 2 mod is this

Did you boil them, mash them, stick them in a stew?

Kino

Attached: 3D4E44FA-9C16-4CAE-B9AA-9DA1358F5F3B.jpg (751x920, 71K)

P O T A T O E S
rosted them in the oven lad

very big fan of that gf simulator

this is a blue board
enjoy your ban

I wish I could smell it haha

Based. I recommend adding rosemary.

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

O Moussa Sissoko

Attached: D7FrfRMWsAEOGOu.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

all those blacks

what is that haha

Imagine not being /elite/ lmao

>squad of blacks
>choose the only white man for the background pic

interesting squad choice

Attached: 1554044584216.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

I am pretty shit at it

stella

Do not get why Lacazette isn't picked over Giroud. He's scored more goals than him and performs the same role.

Because France looks best when they have a big lump of a target man up front

>all these people taking the hahapill
haha

I guess. Lacazette is a manlet. I'd rate him over Yeddler too. Managing to score 17 odd goals and assist 10 or so for Arsenal is an impressive feat.

There's an old saying, if you never lie you never have to remember anything.

Attached: moussa v messi.webm (854x480, 1.68M)

having problems remember that one

>where my house bro?
- honest user

God I wish I was Greizzman

>FC Barcelona are preparing a surprise move for Divock Origi
Barca can stop taking our best players anytime.

Attached: 1518712302544.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Lads, further to the 2 posts earlier, there are 4 (four) stories about womens periods on the bbc sport homepage.

What is this?

Origi will flip hard there. He'll do well to stay at Anfield.

always surprises me how many decent players they can actually not call up and still have a strong ass squad

It's that time of the month

Kek

flop*

Haha

Still not /elite/ though

who's more likely to stab the other if they both do end up on juve

Attached: calciomercato-juventus-pjanic-milinkovic.png (759x512, 645K)

haha

here's your (you)

>You now remember when Origi was linked to Everton

>Swansea winger Daniel James has agreed personal terms with Manchester United, Sky Sports News understands.
>£15m
l e l

ayy

>ywn be born as qt as pjanic

Now imagine if Sinisa ends up being their coach

*zingaro intensifies*

le pacy white winger from wales

How would you change the Euro/World Cup qualifiers so they're actually enjoyable instead of
>topseededteamwinslol

Multiball

>Reports in Spain suggest Arsenal are 'closer to signing' 20-year-old Argentina midfielder Exequiel Palacios.
Whomstve?

>Exequiel
Top tier name

>yfw you prioritise people with cool names when signing in FM just because you like the memes

>Palacios has garnered infamy in the Argentine media for his multiple affairs, with Olé.com commenting that he is more well known for his off the field behavior than his actual footballing career.[4] Palacios initially was noticed by the media in August 2018 with his well publicized relationship with Instagram model Sol Pérez. It quickly became public though that around the same time Palacios and Pérez had started their relationship, Palacios had also begun dating amateur actress, singer, and dancer Juliana Orellano. Both Pérez and Orellano quickly ended their relationship with Palacios after finding out that he was dating the other. There was more drama however as on 21 August it became known that Palacios had been in relationship with a neighborhood friend Karen Gramajo, a manicurist, for four years.[4] All three women angrily took to social media to protest Palacios' disloyalty.[5]

Hahahahahahahhaha. Enjoy the drama, Arsenal.

>it's an Arsenal buys offensive midfielders episode
What year is this?

Karen Gramajo

Attached: 21820350_136542990297929_2715921560308285440_n.jpg (1366x765, 64K)

WENGER OUT!

instagram.com/lasobrideperez/?hl=en

Attached: 0024307449.jpg (782x440, 55K)

2/10 would not bang

To be fair they had Mickytariun. Who hilariously has done better than Sanchez. Either way, don't think it'd be a good signing. Arsenal need to sign some defenders.

With them having a limited budget anything else would be wierd

If (HAH) they win the EL, then it more than doubles and they buy basically everything they need if they don't mind doing punts. They won't win, mind, but it'd be nice if they did.

>[Canal+] reports Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Moussa Sissoko is urging Lille wonderkid Nicolas Pepe to consider Spurs as his next club.

>over 10k followers
dropped

Time to drive home from work haha

Cant say i'd complain. Some speed and a left foot would be nice.

Drive safe haha

Vicar Amelia is relegating me hard desu

Any upper-division lads that got gud that have any pointers so I can get promotion to the next boss?

Attached: Amelia_Header.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

Have you tried hitting it until it dies? Thats a good trick

Just level your shit up fampai. You can do Blood-starved Beast to raise your stats

Or give me a code and I can help

Not a fan of this whole 'linking to other threads' gimmick

Kicker are saying Arsenal were after Brandt too, as well as Spurs

>He doesn't use the limb break spam technique
Just sign Numbing Mist and Cocktails and you'll get promoted in no time.

Attached: 1544222669742.png (889x791, 1.33M)

>fully shaved
yeah imma pass on that

see

get your latest gimmicks in this new thread

Olive oil prices too high

>Gabriel Batistuta
Isn't this guy a low iq brainlet?