Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 59551956_642046512886977_2283546530213459654_n.jpg (720x719, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/5/20/episode-291-season-review-end-of-season-awards
twitter.com/Stuart_PhotoAFC/status/1130845614265135104
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTByorszcMY
twitter.com/EuropaLeague/status/1130779745262587904
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7057357/Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-won-19-points-22-goals-Arsenal-season.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DS2bMUmkBms
youtube.com/watch?v=TyE3cP27VoY
arsenal.com/news/were-market-i-feel-quite-strong
instagram.com/lasobrideperez/
twitter.com/ForzaJuve2017/status/1131174963535339520
twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1131357027077435393
youtube.com/watch?v=GCzPuJkV-Qw
twitter.com/quornst4r/status/1131510746205102080
youtube.com/watch?v=FLSWxt6XOM0
youtube.com/watch?v=b99DWFo0Hqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ywLOxyrnrgc
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48386784
twitter.com/GFFN/status/1132188570670784512?s=19
understat.com/league/EPL
twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1132308592474906634?s=09
youtu.be/_SnwEf08n7c
youtu.be/A7a0AA5J2so
twitter.com/ChronicleNUFC/status/1132768538022883329?s=19
youtu.be/iSF5E5btQCM
twitter.com/JoshCooke34/status/1132312763014025216
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO anime
NO blacks
NO muslims

anime IN

Attached: d54b2fe89308c6c6b23ea120bfb4662a.jpg (1191x1684, 196K)

ARSENAL, MORE LIKE ARSE ANAL BLUD YOU JUST KNOW F@M

Attached: expressions.jpg (686x386, 66K)

>spuds

Attached: Fuck_you.jpg (550x468, 45K)

Banged my knee really hard at work lads going to need an ice pack then a heating pad

Sami Mokbel: Arsenal will reward their players with as much as half a million pounds per man if they lift the Europa League trophy in Baku next week.

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/5/20/episode-291-season-review-end-of-season-awards

its up

Attached: ###uikl.jpg (581x1219, 327K)

She almost looks good in this one

I HATE CHELSEA SO F*UCKING MUCHH FUCK THEM BASTARDS FIRST THEY WIN THE CL BEFORE US AND THEN THEY WIN MORE PL TITLES THEN US BUT THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW!!!!!!!!! THEYVE TURNED OUR MAN ROU-ROU INTO A FU*CKING BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 6.16.00 PM.png (663x601, 518K)

You now remember the short lived Arsenal/Bayern Munich rivalry

Attached: 1394579041034.jpg (599x422, 55K)

is the tuesday club ever coming back?

Attached: mustafi roasts ozil.jpg (750x1334, 106K)

IT WASN'T A RIVALRY THEY SMASHED US 10 FUCKING 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST ROU-ROU NOW YOU BRING UP THIS MY DAY IS ROU-INED!!!!!!!!!!!

>*beats Arsenal to winning the Champions League*

Attached: 1557350263857s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

FIRST CHELSEA AND NOW YOU!!!!!! FUCK I HATE HAVING TO SUPPORT THIS CLUB!!!!

Shut up leaf standing bandwagoning >my club

well fuck this guy

Attached: giroud does his best giroud impression.webm (854x480, 2.23M)

we will waiting for you guys at the North London derby in the Super Cup

Attached: spurpe.jpg (1932x1302, 635K)

Make North London proud la, the whole of Arsenal are with you.

Arsenal = Kamina
Spurs = Simon

Attached: Giroo fuck off.webm (1024x576, 393K)

You just know if we win the EL Wenger's Bayern are going to dab all over us.

Attached: 1558389915236.jpg (1337x522, 185K)

Attached: giroud f off f off.webm (760x424, 449K)

50 players are in the Europa league squad according to the EL website, that’s £25million, spend it on new players instead of rewarding these shitters, don’t reward them for the pathetic embarrassing performances this season

Think about it if we make 25m from cl why would they piss it all away? That story is obviously bs

[Di Marzio] Chelsea decides to part ways with Sarri, to hire Lampard

How many seasons has he even managed?

Anything can happen but the final should be City vs liverpool, that could end in either side obliterating the other and City smashing liverpool would be nonstop glorious shitposting all summer

Lamps is better than Sarri

it only took 1 to solve a manager who's been doing it for 29

Attached: lampard solves footbal.jpg (800x798, 63K)

She has the hairline of pre-implant Conte

Attached: 77e5a8bde6a4b3a666adb5ef5736aea6.jpg (1239x1314, 215K)

emery OUT imo

I'm Emery Out if only Mouyes takes over

Attached: 1549162581246.jpg (648x484, 131K)

Arteta would have been an amazing manager. Look at what he has accomplished with man city.

not fucking a toilet would have been great too, shitizen

shitizen are you the same irish retard that thinks the cleveland browns are good?

First off I am not Shitizen. There are at least 2 ABA Irish flags here. I do like the Browns this year, yes. They have an elite and loyal fanbase and a top young QB who isn't afraid to speak his mind. Why are you so in denial over their Superbowl chances?

What are some juicy rumours? That Llorente lad is coming? Manolas?

Seeing Wenger there would be pretty darn interesting. But I reckon they'd go with Ten Hag or Poch before turning to Arsene. If they really do want to change managers, that is.

are you the spurs fan?

If this club is going to sign meme English players I'd rather it be Fraser than Zaha because the former will be 5x cheaper.

AFC interest in Manolas is concrete; he is considered surplus to requirements by Roma [via @PBPcalcio]

lmao this chelsea shit
>lampards at the wheel

how did we fail to get in top 4 and still somehow get our banter club title wrestled off us by 2 clubs

pls god no. manolas is the type of player we dont want, old, unwanted by his current club. we need to buy hungry players that want to step up for arsenal, not see us as a step down. also enough fucking mutts in our defence, we need some white men, member dixon adams keown and winterburn? i dont.

any brainlet can buy de bruyne or or de ligt or messi. we are going to outsmart the market

BREAKING: Arsenal have confirmed midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan WILL NOT be in their Europa League final squad to face Chelsea next week

THE FUCKING STATE

Noice, >we may have a chance now

With Iwobi?

Attached: 1544758375906.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Emery will probably play a 4-2-1-2 in the final, and neither Iwobi or Mkhitaryan start in that formation normally

*3-4-1-2, I can't count

i get where you are coming from but people said the same about sokratis

One shitter is better than two shitters

hey at least if (when) >we lose we can pretend it was all UEFA's fault

Attached: 1498337927463.jpg (604x550, 93K)

Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has signed a new contract with the club.

based

Welbeck is back from injury and he always turns up in big games la

absolute state of chelsea fc, their best striker is an Arsenal reject. They really are being ruined by that woman ceo

I wouldn't know how to feel if he destroys our future by scoring in the EL final.

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 11 [33A0B761].mkv_snapshot_17.44_[2019.05.18_02.28.42].jpg (774x720, 81K)

>Confirmed as leaving: Danny Welbeck, Aaron Ramsey (to Juventus),Petr Cech (retiring)

>Out of contract: Stephan Lichtsteiner, Nacho Monreal

what happens if we win EL and spurs lose CL?

yes? he can still play in the europa league final u mong.

i delay killing myself

hope spurs win and we lose then desu

what the fuck norway

Attached: 1552730498532.jpg (634x625, 20K)

lads I'm hearing Santi Cazorla is available on a free

resign wilshere aswell la

What do you lads think of my combined tottenham-arsenal XI; COME ON YOU GUNNERS

Attached: lineup (1).png (360x475, 114K)

I don't rate any of them. They all look average

You could be right but they the best from the available players, COYG!

Nah, swap alli for auba, aurier for bellerin and dier for.... fuck both dier and xhaka sucks
Also, people outside bongland don't even care about tottenham rivalry

i unironically would

Arsenal, PSG and Bayern have taken an interest in Espanyol defender Hermoso. The player has a €40m release clause but is valued at €20m. Real Madrid can buy him back at €7m if they wish - @sport

Mhiki is a good player to come off from the bench. Is usually way more lively in the attack unlike Ozil and i prefer him to Iwobi

>Mhiki is a good player

stopped reading there

he is right though but only because Iwobi and Özil are useless a 100 out of 100 times.

If we lose i'm blaming UEFA

Attached: 1545130545014.webm (640x640, 571K)

Can't really blame mkhi 2bh. uefa certainly can't guarantee there won't be a pitch invasion and who knows what these churkas are capable of.

Attached: 2354243576.jpg (620x413, 103K)

Julio Pleguezuelo has left Arsenal at the end of his current contract to sign for FC Twente.

twitter.com/Stuart_PhotoAFC/status/1130845614265135104

#Arsenal very interested in River Plate midfielder Exequiel Palacios. Player was likely to join Real Madrid in the summer but Zidane arrival changed that. His agent confirmed he will leave in June. Via @ClossAM590

feel like pure shit just want the Europa League Final to be over xx

just want to die personally

Imagine How much money Arsenal would Get If Mikhi was killed on the pitch live on television

imagine how much money Cardiff wasted on Sala
Arsenal will get nothing

With all due respect to Mkhitaryan, it won't be a major loss for Arsenal

Attached: 60179895_382874489247365_1813415917144704052_n.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Based and deathpilled

Are there any security concerns for Iwobi?

can someone find Armanian heritage somewhere in Mustafi, Elneny, Lichsteiner, and Jenkinson as well please

I have a uni exam at 9.00 the morning after the final.

Go study for it now

Should the club boycott the EL final? It's better than getting humiliated by Chelsea and we'd get some moral high ground.

Yes it will

We won't have any wide options off the bench at all and no Shitzil replacement

I am. For other exams. All of which I don't know Jack shit for so yeah.

kolasinac on the wing with monreal behind him incoming

>yfw Emery brings Welbeck on for Ozil in the 65th and Ozil throws a tantrum

Who’s idea was it to play a European Cup final in the god damn muslim shithole of Azerbaijan anyway

Mfw wele scores the winner in Leicester 2-1 style and everyone celebrates while Ozil sits like a sulking fag on bench
Then he gets sold to a turkish club bought with erdogan money and Arsenal use the money to give Welbeck a New contract

you had me until you gave Welbeck a new contract
wouldn't mind him if it's not on ridiculous wages to keep the homegrown rule thing in place

#SkySportNews: Petr Cech will return to Chelsea in a new sporting director role at the club.

He better be on the bench next wednesday

lmao

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-09-19-at-21.18.35.png (535x316, 174K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTByorszcMY

Xavier Amaechi is a fucking tank

Need to sign this lad up

twitter.com/EuropaLeague/status/1130779745262587904

If I was Cech I'd definitely let Chelsea win. It'd be so funny from their perspective.

so is Kolasinac and how's that working out for him

Is it good or bad for us that there is so much fucking noise and drama around the final? People speak more about the EL final beacause of Baku than the actual CL final. If this tournament was hosted in a European country, for example Lyon which it was last year, literally nobody would give a fuck about this shit competition..
For fuck sake Arsenal can never catch a break

god, claude is fucking MASSIVE

Attached: file.png (981x512, 444K)

based and oosingpilled

It's irrelevant in the end la

Petr Cech

@PetrCech

Despite the news today as I had already said to everybody before , I’ll make decision about my future after the last game . Now my sole focus is to win the EL with @Arsenal .

Attached: ####ji.jpg (870x1110, 115K)

>the final is 3:00 on a Wednesday while I’m at work

Attached: 726D4568-E3BE-481F-A784-F918B2DBFCBE.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Tottenham have contacted Barca for Malcom and want to start negotiation for the player.

>tfw we're too shit to even rival Spurs for signings now

he's turning into an absolute unit to fight those norf cunts

bump

Attached: 61057876_1988741077920395_2831543079195544933_n.jpg (615x701, 78K)

>calling the Europa League final a European Cup final
>tf
>tp

Tfw the yids keep getting players you rate and wanted at Arsenal and are doing well with them.

He's obviously referring to it as "a" European cup with a lower case "c" and not "the" European Cup to generalize his thought and emphasize the fact that a major European football competition is taking place in some third world unstable shithole that isn't remotely European to begin with and to not keep it specific to the fact that it's the Europa League.

>tf
>that English comprehension

Probably some Paki. GTFO, all of us are Turks and support Ozil, we're supposed to be high IQ. Go back to your Messi threads.

>all of us are Turks
bitch please...

i get home from work at 245. feels good

Ozil better fucking play well in the final.

he should have never be allowed to play for germany.

Thanks leaf that’s exactly what I meant

He's going to have to. If Emery sticks to playing 3-4-1-2, it's going to be Ozil's job to close down Jorginho when we aren't in possession. His pressing has been good the last month or so, but it comes in bursts and he's more than likely going to have to do it for the full 90, as Torreira is more than likely going to have to man mark Hazard all match. This is probably going to be the best test to see if Ozil can actually fit in Emery's system.

Rude

Lol everyone at Arsenal fogured out years ago that Ozil is past it and needs to be thrown in the bin. Man is like a walking corpse on tve pitch.

Also, 5 goals 4 assist since he got 350k a week in january 2018.

Ozil is just as fucking bad for us as Sanchez has been for united

>all of us are Turks and support Ozil, we're supposed to be high IQ.

Attached: 1558077891713.jpg (652x914, 88K)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's growing importance to Arsenal is underlined by the fact his 22 goals this season yielded 19 of their 70 Premier League points.

>B-but..but he missed too many sitters

He won Arsenal 19 points over the course of the 36 league matches in which he played including winners against Watford, Cardiff and Bournemouth.

>But...but that penalty miss against Spuds

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7057357/Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang-won-19-points-22-goals-Arsenal-season.html

Attached: 50229695_2087586501328992_2466935039939465643_n.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

Reminder that there are «people» in This thread who rate lacatalent over auba

youtube.com/watch?v=DS2bMUmkBms

Same KP90, xGBuildup90, xGChain90, G90 and xG90 as De Bruyne despite playing on a team with a third of the budget.

Not even worth comparing him to any other CAM because he shits all over them.

How many goals assists and points has all those gay stats given us?

Also
>cam
No one has played with a CAM since 2012.

Look at bernardo Silva, thats What Ozil needs to do But Ozil is to shit to do it.

who won the xGChain90 of the season award?

Not his job. His job is to create opportunities for goals to be scored. He does his job to absolute perfection so he gets paid 350k/week

The fact that Obongo doesn't know how to shoot is not his problem.

Imagine taking a leafs opinion on football seriously

CRINGE

>ozils job isnt to get assists

lads i want this roach gone just so the canadian retard fucks off to be a galatasaray fan or whatever shit turkish or greek team we manage to ship ozil off to

Patrician post. People act as if Ozil isn't playing with an absolutely terrible squad. Arsenal don't have any good wingers. Indeed, Alex Iwobi, a mediocre winger, is the only natural wide attacker in the entire squad. Arsenal only have one good full-back - Bellerin - who spent half the season injured. This means that Ozil has had to contend with no serious passing opportunities out wide since Sanchez's departure. Surprise, surprise - his assist numbers have plummeted ever since the Chilean (who has mysteriously looked piss-poor without him) departed. Auba and Laca are good strikers but when Ozil gets the ball the opposition knows to mark them tightly. Because there's no other threat they have to worry about. How can you expect Ozil to rack up the assists when the opposition only has one, maybe two passing lanes to worry about whenever he gets the ball. The fact that he still looks extremely impressive statistically under these circumstances speak to his quality. It's obvious that if Arsenal get in a top quality winger and some decent full-back options Ozil will resume the assist-spamming. Emery knows this - it's why he's spent the last few months rebuilding his relationship with him. He has a very important role to play for us if we make the right additions in the summer.

Do people still rate Özil or is it damage control rooted in fear of being trolled by anons on an anonymous pepe posting board?

damage control rooted in fear of being trolled by anons on an anonymous pepe posting board

Confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyE3cP27VoY

Was this the game that made Unai decide that he would keep Ozil?

if we keep Ozil for next season it will be his absolute last chance of redemeption. I hope he proves me wrong if he stays.

are players like laca, auba etc aware of how shit the likes of Iwobi are? or do they just ignore it?

i miss him lads

Attached: 123213213123.jpg (555x181, 12K)

Interesting comment from Emery (Cadena SER interview) on #AFC pursuit of TD: "I told the club I am just a head coach and can't do the job of a manager. Monchi was a candidate I knew well. We have good relationship. A deal with Zubizarreta would be very nice." #Edu?

Imagine if Mustafi scores the winner on Wednesday...

I still want him gone
look how clueless he is, raising his hands, waiting for the referee to call it a foul, lmao

Attached: mustafiaguero0103abcd.jpg (2464x1642, 324K)

Imagine another mustafi masterclass...

I'll break down and cry if he starts on Wednesday.

According to @jorgebaravalle Arsenal are indeed interested in sign Exequiel Palacios. He has been called up to the Argentine squad for the Copa America.

arsenal.com/news/were-market-i-feel-quite-strong

>Palacios has garnered infamy in the Argentine media for his multiple affairs, with Olé.com commenting that he is more well known for his off the field behavior than his actual footballing career. Palacios initially was noticed by the media in August 2018 with his well publicized relationship with Instagram model Sol Pérez. It quickly became public though that around the same time Palacios and Pérez had started their relationship, Palacios had also begun dating amateur actress, singer, and dancer Juliana Orellano. Both Pérez and Orellano quickly ended their relationship with Palacios after finding out that he was dating the other. There was more drama however as on 21 August it became known that Palacios had been in relationship with a neighborhood friend Karen Gramajo, a manicurist, for four years. All three women angrily took to social media to protest Palacios' disloyalty.

Attached: young gunner.png (1002x609, 400K)

>Sol Pérez.
instagram.com/lasobrideperez/

meh

Attached: 0024307449.jpg (782x440, 55K)

If the starting lineup is any different from the Valencia away leg sans GK change, Emery deserves the sack even more

twitter.com/ForzaJuve2017/status/1131174963535339520

even if he wins?

no

to rephrase , Arsenal won't win if he doesn't play that exact lineup.

this is the lineup vs Valencia

-----------------------------cech
-------monreal----------kosc----------papasta
-kolasinac------xhaka------torreira-------AMN
------------------------------ozil
---------------laca------------------------auba
this is vs Chelsea (the one that >we won 2-0)

-----------------------------leno
---bellerin----papasta------kosc------kolasinac
-----------------------------xhaka
------------torreira------------------guendouzi
----------------------------ramsey
---------------laca------------------------auba

well I sure fucking hope Ozil decides to play like he can because missing Ramsey will hurt
I'd do the top 3-5-2 and stack the midfield against Hazard, it's the best they've got

You got the fullbacks and Monreal wrong on the first one.

We "1 day before sell-by date banana" kit now boys

Attached: bgllsydkesz21.1.png (1066x876, 1.17M)

we need to bring back collars

looks sexy af

shame i don't buy kits

that homeshirt is TRASH

home collar and sleeve piping is shit
will probably only but the away kit since I bought home only last year

Better than any puma shit

any pic of the shorts? this years kit looks so weird, super tight shirts and way to big shorts.

>sokratis
the real irony is that you've just proved norway's point

Happy.
Only points of criticism would be that the black crew-neck on the away kit makes it look like a knock off, it should have been collared or had a design on it

and I think the home could have looked nice with some touches of dark blue

but overall, glad they didn't fuck it up and actually listened. Do we reckon the away shorts will be black or yellow?

i can send you a pic of me in some shorts if you want bro

Not bad. Would like a bruised banana kit.

Attached: DjmDNr-VAAAv4Ms.jpg (875x1080, 143K)

I always thought this was the ideal BB kit. A more orangey yellow would have been good but it seems they wanted to stick to base yellow. oh well

superior thread m8

Andrew Allen

@AAllenSport

4pm: Raul Sanllehi says "we have a very good plan" for transfers.

5.45pm: Arsenal send season ticket renewal email.

Have to admire that.

Attached: 1538995910522.png (1366x768, 850K)

Imagine lacking so much in emotional fortitude that you can't bet on the underdog team you support in a CL final.

One pound more than the release clause confirmed

>signing twinks on loan
>good plan

Attached: 710567B0-77B7-4475-A287-A9A825F82E92.jpg (960x540, 40K)

cautiously optimistic but since >we'll probably choke against Chelsa it won't matter.

MARCA reporting that Unai Emery is a big fan of Mario Hermoso and wants Arsenal to sign him.

Lads why does it feel like no one at all gives a fuck about the EL final?

because it's still like a week away, don't worry the board will be spammed either way no matter the outcome.

Attached: 1555627212470.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

Not sure what Kirin sniffing has to do with anything lad

Attached: kirin3.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

animefags pls go

You first.

Attached: d9715de59d4e4868faad1beeb33249d1.png (850x850, 156K)

I’m at work just checking in la

Its cause no one does

I think it's because the wait is long desu. Like the FA Cup final feels like the official end to the season because it happens straight away

imagine taking time out of your work day to not only post here but also to complain about anime

what do you mean? it's all i've been thinking about for 2 weeks

It’s slow this time of day m8

Unai Emery has made it clear Petr Cech will not lose his place in Arsenal's starting 11 to face Chelsea in the Europa final (Mirror)

I have other things depressing me

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" --Reddit--

understandable

you now remember the RVP volley against Charlton

Pretty disappointed lads, was really hoping we'd get something more like this

Attached: Bruised Banana concept.jpg (766x1024, 269K)

I like that kit a lot, what season is that from?

Not a real kit, just a concept someone made after the news we were getting bruised banana back this year, really fucking wish it was real though

that collar with the one button is ugly though

Aye, I'm no too keen on it myself, something similar to the original bruised banana's collar would look pretty decent on it though

It goes to penalties, and it's Giroud vs Cech. What happens

giroud passes it straight down the middle to cech, cech acts like he's going to pick it up but lets it roll right through him

According to @dflatorre he said he spoke to Unai Emery and recommended Thiago Almada (18 yr old Argentine Midfielder playing for Vélez) to Arsenal.

>New Messi

what's with all these south american players? we need some strong african lads

Just look at England itself then, lol.

The FM god??
Oh god Im hard!

Wait, how the hell is Manolas not white? And he's still 27, which is a nice age for a center-back. Wait, you want them to resign Nordtveit, isn't it? ROFL HAHAHAHA.

Africans win games, South Americans win titles.

Attached: manchester-city-fichaje-thiago-almada-sucesor-messi-velez-sarsfield-1120x581.jpg (1120x581, 111K)

Greeks aren't white or any default colour, they're just Greek.

greeks are white stupid

We need Turks

twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1131357027077435393

>he smiled

literally in the bag lads

Attached: 1553544851872.jpg (2048x1365, 1.17M)

>tfw met my best friends thanks to /arse/
>we're all weebs

We're here and you can't do anything about it, faggot

Attached: 1515681837390.jpg (369x369, 18K)

for real?

>>we're all weebs
and you're proud of that?

>>he smiled
doesn't mean shit

>all those links to literal kids
all well and good but where are the actual first team players

why are we being linked with all these shit keepers? come on emery sign sum fackin outfield players

is your dad proud of you? an adult who watches japenese cartoons and probably masturbates to them as well?

Why would you not want a tricky Argentine player, like what could possibly go wrong? He's only 18 too so he could possibly stay for 5 years before making the big move to Real Madrid.

Daily reminder that lacashite has scored less this season than walcott in his last full season with >us despite playing centrally and has more minutes.

AMERICANS OUT
CANADIANS OUT
You lot are pretty annoying

>NIGGA
FALSE FLAGGING CHELSEA FAG

emery scares me lads

Attached: skysports-unai-emery-arsenal_4660170.jpg (621x432, 56K)

>access to the best statisticians, scouting software and computers
>can't find anyone to replace this spic

Attached: boss.jpg (768x432, 28K)

he doesn't do shit anyway, they'd be better off having anyone else

he looks pretty much like a villain
like that one bad guy in harry potter, snake or something

Snake did nothing wrong and is a good guy though

yeah but he looks evil nonetheless

Realistically is it possible to win europa?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-23-13-01-12-35.png (1280x720, 911K)

best home kit since this nike one
well done, Adidas, I'm buying

Attached: goat kit.jpg (960x740, 59K)

0%

25% chance but since one of Iwobi,Mustafi or AMN will start I’d say about 5%.

Wouldnt want manolas he plays exactly like sokratis mustafi and if u want another mustafi for few years be my guest

By not winning games?????

Attached: 7427C1A6-B159-4A9D-85C3-DD29598B3432.jpg (400x299, 28K)

>someone retweeted this on my twitter like 20 mins ago

made me worried there lad

Holy shit an actual decent away kit. It's been too long. All the Puma ones were dog shit.

just save the pic and see if its the same filename

Attached: D7ImNb6XsAIVikE.jpg (400x299, 23K)

Just got back. Hope you lot are voting labour or lib dem

youtube.com/watch?v=GCzPuJkV-Qw

labour

twitter.com/quornst4r/status/1131510746205102080

NEAT

Obsessed

#AFC to submit first formal offer for Ryan Fraser after UEL final. Bournemouth are holding out for a fee in the region of £30m but Arsenal hopeful of securing the deal for less than that [via @Independent]

would actually be a good signing considering our winger options are nonexistent

based

voted UKIP
brexit party has too many blacks

UKIP

ukip here la

>up to half a million
It probably means 2 or 3 players get half a million bonus, a few more get a hundred thousand, and all the squad/reserve players get 10k and a bottle of champagne

Away kit is yellow with a very dark blue, not black. I reckon it will be same colour blue shorts and yellow socks.

UKIP la

Attached: 3E263C62-6E8F-4AB9-A72C-600A2A27DB06.jpg (640x426, 31K)

Official: #Liverpool have received the most in prize money £152.425m from the #PremierLeague for the 18/19 season. More than the champions from #ManCity £150.986m. #Chelsea earned £146.030m, #THFC £145.230m, #ManUtd £142.512m, #Arsenal £142.193m. Least Huddersfield £96.628m

>142 FAT million and the new sponsorship money
>can't offload Shitzil and sell the real deadwood
>Stan not giving a fuck
>should still be swimming in money but NOPE
5 million transfer budget here we come

>142 millions earned only from the tv rights
>40 millions available for transfers
Wow someones wallet gonna get really fat

youtube.com/watch?v=FLSWxt6XOM0
This dude looks decent and I feel like we've been lacking a lanky defender ever since Metersacker hanged his boots.
Probably more willing to come here than Manolas if >we don't end up in the CL next season.

Attached: 1557075379621.jpg (2464x1642, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=b99DWFo0Hqk

BASED

Reiss Nelson LANS

Cant one of the American anons be a good samaritan and do a school shotting at the kroenke family

>Arsenal head of football Raul Sanllehi says the club had to let Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 28, leave on a free transfer to Juventus to "keep the rationality in the salary balance of the team" and "protect the interests of Arsenal". (Telegraph, via Arsenal website)

what did he mean by this?

based DSP

Wenger's fault desu for giving Ozil the dumbest pay rise ever

ozil wouldn't sign a new contract without pay rise you dumb fuck

good. we should have kicked him out the door and told him to fuck off

He has made 4 assists and scored 5 goals since signing that contract in january 2018. Now fuck off morrocan paki

>4 assists

Obamamong being at the top of the league in chances missed and Lacazette not far behind may have something to do with it.

>Pogba has a white wife
>she's average as fuck

waste man, Lingard is a better man

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (332x236, 3.5M)

this, the 300k contract did more damage than all the shit signings combined.

Ozil is not consistent
you absolutely can't win the league with Ozil as a key player, because winning the league requires consistency
Playing Ozil is a hit or miss, sometime he is MotM and wins the game single handedly, sometimes he's a dead wood (and because of the importance of his position, it cripples the whole team)
In general, i want him gone asap

Next man mountain la

He wanted 350k+
That was gazidis thank god that bald fuck is gone

no, Ramsey would have taken 200k/week

His KP90 and G90 this season are the same as Eriksen's. His xGChain90 and xGBuildup90 are significantly higher despite playing in a system that everyone agrees doesn't suit him and often being played off position due to players constantly being injured.

These stats don't take into account his off the ball performance which is harder to measure because it involves psychology and mind games that he excels at.

United and Liverpool were ready to pay whatever the fuck to get Ozil because they had already spent a billion dollars on a bunch of hard working nig nogs but at the last minute Arsenal gave Ozil a 350k/week contract. Liverpool lost the title despite having le best team ever due to too many draws AKA lack of creativity and Man U finished behind Arsenal and sacked their manager.

BILD reporting Bayern & City close finding agreement for Leroy Sane. €80m transfer fee.

Attached: 15462660250.jpg (626x626, 65K)

Sami Mokbel: Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck is winning his race to be fit for Wednesday's Europa League final.

Imagine losing out on Brandt for 20m and then playing 4x that price on a City benchwarmer

Sane > Brandt

but yes, overpriced

probably bs

i think 80m euros is around right. brandt was just way too cheap. its a shame city have young stars worth 50 plus million on their bench while our entire team is worth fuck all and old

>stats wankfest

Let's play a game of spot the North American

Based

Guardian sport

@guardian_sport

Bayern Munich set to test Manchester City with £70m bid for Leroy Sané. Story by @FabrizioRomano

youtube.com/watch?v=ywLOxyrnrgc

Attached: 1541660748993.webm (640x640, 763K)

Good to see that at least some small pockets of /arse/ understand the complexities of the game. Shame that the vast majority still think hoofing it up to Harry Kane is peak footy in this day and age, even though the Spuds superior performances without him should have proven how it really was never that great white hype, even though that is all they want to believe..

BBC Sport

@BBCSport

"Now I'm at a crossroads."

Arsene Wenger says he is ready to take a new role in football - but has admitted for the first time he might not return to management.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48386784

Attached: 1543748784057.webm (640x800, 1.87M)

Should bring him home to be honest

He's tall. Put him in the gunnersaurus suit.

@hamidsaharicartooon

Attached: 61147020_304514240424736_1804232296073090987_n.jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

So you follow deludedgooner04? I will find you and expose you.
People feel free to use this information to expose him

don't even know who that is lad

Attached: 1537964061508.jpg (326x326, 27K)

bump

Attached: 60601731_2690745167818533_2430275952221559152_n.jpg (750x720, 187K)

We should've gotten Fabregas back

this

Still mad at Wenger for not bringing him home.

he didn't want to alienate Özil

Well then I guess I'm glad we made the flop feel more comfortable.

imagine not being a Turk but posting in /arse/

Stats doesnt mean shit in football

Also lads wr need to stop signing all These «french» players before we end up with to much of a toxic ngubu dressing room

based denmark. agreed.

>rating Ozil
>understand the complexities of the game
Just fucking lol

Fuck micki for making the final about him.

this

also this

>Arsène Wenger: “My last dream at Arsenal was to create a university inside the club. I was negotiating already with some big companies, like Sony, Siemens, because they had big research departments.”

wtf wonga had truly lost his mind

Attached: 1558359595691.jpg (1312x824, 311K)

>Almost signed a university

>Ooh that's a bad mistake from Xhaka, he passes it straight to Hazard, he has a clear shot, and it's two nil to the Blues!!

Attached: 1473795850078.jpg (960x700, 84K)

I Wonder what will happen If either of Cech/Xhaka/Mustafi is responsible for us losing the game.

you just know it will happen

Attached: 050E745D-32B6-43CA-88FC-8AA4A86E1BF7.jpg (1024x738, 305K)

>Ooh that's a bad mistake from Xhaka, he passes it straight to Hazard, he dribbles past Mustafi who raises his hands for some unknown reason, the reff lets it go, one on one with Cech, oh oh through his legs, what a goal that is...
There fixed it

According to @lequipe Laurent Koscielny is seriously considering a departure from #Arsenal this summer, The club is stalling on offering him a new contract. The final in Baku could be his last game for the club.

he's been past it for a while now

Ryan fraser looks like budget xhaqiri desu.

He still helped the team after he came back from injury, if no defender is bought this summer then he should be kept

should be phased out

Perma crocked semi retired koscielny is still our best CB

The state of our defence lads

think wenger would be a decent teresa may replacement desu lads

He's not wrong you know

Attached: 1539004254736.jpg (530x619, 67K)

Next week’s final could be Koscielny’s last #Arsenal game, report L’Equipe. One year left on contract, he wants to play 2-3 more and no talks yet for extension. Leverkusen, Milan, Monaco, Rennes keen. Gunners want Barcelona’s Umtiti as replacement and could get him for €60m

Cringe, kill yourself Hasan

Umtishit is a permaded husk of his former self

DO NOT BUY THAT SHIT

>a permaded husk of his former self
like for like koscielny replacement innit

And he wasn't that good.

So when Arsenal lose and Tottenham win we're going to change this to the Tottenham general and become Tottenham supporters right?

No we are going to rise from the ashes free of ngubus and roaches. Cant wait to Get rid of all the bandwagoners

Also Why do you care If tottenham wins the CL? Arsenal has the «made it to the round of 16th 20 years in a row» and according to le proffeseur that is just like a trophy.

Will the tripfag fuck off as well?

He will burn in hell for all eternity to make up for his crimes, only coming back during summer to serve us fresh rumours and Twitter links.

I don't care about tottenham at all, they've been a middle table team since i started to support arsenal, the only team i hate with passion is mutt united, i think the only player that gives a shit about the north londob derby is Kane because he's a londoner, can you even imagine players borned in kosovo, gookistan or african jungles carying about old rivalries?

30m quid for Ryan Fraser lads

Attached: 1544305383540.png (621x598, 236K)

>tfw Arsenal will smash Chelsea

Attached: 61449472_111349779922188_8565803143817469192_n.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Muttpool are fare more mutted than Mutt United

Lads, if Bayern Munich successfully sign Sane could >we get Gnabry back?

>Spurs falseflagger is pretending to be an Arsenal fan so when they lose, can go 'hahah delusional'
Disgusting.

>You can't have faith in the team you support and hope they win the most important match of their season
You need help

Gnabry hates >us

He's also a mutt and it's obvious that Arsenal have adopted a tough stance against mutts. There's Aubameyang but he redeems himself by promoting black nationalism.

how to do we get canada banned? this has got to be the worst gimmick in a while

anyone want a dip?

The amount of actual fans of Arsenal in these generals must be below 5. The rest are gimmickfags like Sosa and Jewmaican and the odd other Liverpool supporters.

sounds kind of gay

give it a go lad you may enjoy it

i hate how we have to wait over 2 weeks for this shit

fucking this
and all this Mkhi drama, long trip to Baku, speculations on Arsenal's transfer window with/without winning EL etc... make it even worse

Attached: 1557359638688.gif (480x480, 3.29M)

>anime OUT
>bizarre Arabic Turk Christian religious warfags OUT
>muslims OUT
>black nationalists OUT
>blacks OUT
Wenger IN

Why is rooting for Arsenal so addicting, lads? It feels like the more they lose, the more I love them. I unironically love when Xhaka is positioned as a holding mid and he does nothing but distribute long passes, not giving a fuck about defense. There's something just so beautiful, so lovely, so retro about it. I love /Arse/, lads.

Really? Are you a new fan?

Get rid of: mustafi and kosc
Bring in umtiti and saliba and have them sokratis and holding as cbs
Chambers as DM option when he returns
Get a lb to compete with kolasinac hopefully someone like tierney or chilwell
And bring in frasah

Attached: CA70A101-897A-4478-87F6-ED56EDFB6470.png (1080x1057, 1.37M)

weird post desu

lads do you ever find yourself falling back into thinking there must be more to life even though you already know there isn't?

No matter what happens in the final I just want to say that I really enjoyed following this season with you guys. I never would have thought that there would be so many Turks from Norway, Bulgaria, Russia, America, Sweden, England, Slovenia and many others who also support Arsenal.

Unironically bring back Sanchez

Emery will unlock him

Fuck Sanchez and fuck his dogs too.

twitter.com/GFFN/status/1132188570670784512?s=19

We are getting Alexis

>Going back to targeting random frenchies
Feels memey

>Saliba
Do people even watch la Ligue 1 when they put some French players on their shortlists like N'Dombélé or Attal?
He did a promising half season. That's it.
He has proved nothing.

Nah. I can safely say that my life can only get worse. I don't even think about where I'm heading desu because there's no hope for me.

what's sanogo up to these days anyway

scored 3 goals in ligue 1 18/19

Attached: sanogoal.webm (600x338, 385K)

sign him up 2bh. need big game players

what will become of this thread when spurs win the CL and are crowded the undisputed kings of europe, forget about north london?

shitposting live we've never seen before and I'll leave Yea Forums for at least a month then come back to see if /arse/ still exists

Do you guys sometimes look at expected goals
understat.com/league/EPL
I rate Newcastle now

we already have a toxic allahu akbar dressing room who walk around like the world owes them everything with nothing to show for it

at least black frenchies can perform if you're lucky

meme statistic

What do you mean by this
is xG the meme stats or are the stats in general a big meme

Attached: mustafi-stats.png (538x826, 73K)

so Mustafi is worse than Toby
what's wrong with those stats, seem pretty accurate to me

yet he has two times more interceptions, tackles won, aerial battles - stats don't mean shit in football

>Errors leading to goal: 1
Is that true? It's only 1?

I will make a thread for Lens-Dijon, this tuesday.
And yes, I'm still mad about that red.
Fuck you Arsenal

Attached: 2598566.jpg (504x378, 58K)

lads, we gonna get smashed by Hazard.

i'd deffo smash him desu

bit gay, innit ?

i am an expert on gay and that was bit gay

>i am an expert on gay
what is your specialty?

/arse/ posters
looking at you sweden

>he's got much better stats but he's a worse player because muh feelings

Anti-Mustafi fags are mentally ill

what score would we beat barca by?

Shit muslim player apologists OUT

kek was that the match at old Wembley? I was at that game. not sure why you are mad lens won 1-0

away or at home?

In September or May?

In Summer or Winter?

With Welbeck or without?

Attached: D7Z9vbUWkAEmH0I.jpg (1200x852, 134K)

HOW FUCKING AWFUL ARE THOSE VALENCIA STRIKERS

Literally how can you be that shit at this level of the game

Oh wow, the team we took a shit on just defeated the "best team in the world"

goddamn turks are ugly af

Now our 7-3 win doesn't look impressive at all, what a bunch of clowns.

getting real tired of this canadian lad 2bh

Napoli was even more baffling.

Never change, Mong.

Attached: 1557439075000.png (583x451, 328K)

how we staving off the suicidal thoughts and boredom tonight lads?

Watch some anime la

vr jav

started rewatching Akira last night but the anhedonia kicked in and I turned it off after half an hour

porn should be illegal

lmao, Gabriel and Coquelin left Arsenal and won a trophy
i don't like it lads

Attached: fucker.jpg (1296x729, 122K)

happy for our guy coq

>valencia won
how the fuck did >we smack them at the spanish anfield

Everyone that leaves wins trophies except for Alexis lol

west ham to win the league next season

Barca and Arsenal both conceded 2 goals, the difference was in attack
Laca + Auba > man-marked Messi

When we get a winger how are we gonna accommodate laca and auba now?

yet some retards want to sell them and buy some mediocre pacey ngubus

Aubameyang plays off the right sometimes so he'll probably just be a wide forward with lacazatte down the middle but they'll alternate like they do now to create space for each other. This team needs an out and out winger though and I'll actually take Fraser because he looks like someone who has the pace to keep up at least.

have any of you lads even watched fraser? only good thing about him is he tries to take players on, lad has no end product

idk man, nearly 50 games been played and i still don't know what formation Emery prefers

it's mostly that canadian
he says the team has to be built around turks and a turk plays better with turk rather than black and stuff like this
very strange guy tbqhwy

I watch a fair bit of Bournemouth, Fraser is decent but he's not first team quality for a top 6 side.
What do you think of Brooksy by the way? I rate the kid. The Welsh Ramsey tbqh.

Based

He's fine. All he needs to do is run and cross which he is really good at. You wouldn't need any more than that with 2 clinical strikers up front. Alex Ferguson did it for years with shitters on the wing like Valencia and Young. When you have good strikers who can score you don't need a Ronaldo on the wing as long as they can pass or cross a ball well enough.

Wut

Yes motherfucker, the ball just magically appears at Obongo's feet and he then shoots it in the net thanks to the power of black people, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the entire team is attack oriented with even the defenders assisting with the attack in order to create as many opportunities as possible (most of which are completely wasted on our garbage strikers) leaving the CBs completely vulnerable for the entire game, forcing them to constantly leave their position and 1v1 any opponent that manages to run past the midfield.

Protip: if you're not a Turk, please don't comment on the tactical aspect of the game.

>Hey guys, let's play offensive football, we run forward and pass the ball to our strikers so they can score some goals
>B-but...but how about the defense line? shouldn't we stay back doing our job?
>Nah, forget about defense. we try to create as many chances as we can for our strikers so they can score more goals and win golden boot and stuff. After all, the most important thing a defender has to do is to assist the strikers.
>But...but we'll also concede more goals and might lose the game
>Never mind. there is a canadian in Yea Forums, he's going to tell everyone the reason we didn't do our job as a defender was to create chances for strikers. so it's strikers' fault.
>O-ok

Don't acknowledge him, this is all he wants.
Don't call him "that canadian guy" or soon enough he'll have a nickname or, even worse, a trip.
Just let him yap about all he wants, he'll surely grow tired of it or we'll all grow accustomed to ignoring him.
Just don't give him what he wants.

Just don't reply to him, dude.

Ok, whatever

How do you even come up with this shit? The manager and/or the smartest player on the team (Ozil) decides who does what. If the defense has been instructed to assist with the attack then that's what they'll do. You think the defenders out of nowhere just go "I think I'll assist now XD" in the middle of the match?

Before he got injured, Bellerin was the top assister in the Premier League for the 18 19 season.

Bucks fucking choked lads

this

Just take a second to think about the career that Ozil and Mustafi could have had if they had stayed in the pussy Spanish league. Ozil would be getting billions of views on his highlights videos and would have won at least one Balloon Door, instead he said fuck that shit and moved to the big boys league because he knows that there's no point lying to yourself when God is the only one who can judge you. Mustafi would be widely regarded as the best CB in the world.

Instead they both decided to leave their comfort zone and move to the big boys league. Their first seasons were arduous, they got shit on by the fans, the media, everyone but they never gave up. Ozil fine tuned his passing to the point where he's now playing on a different consciousness plane than everyone else and Mustafi continues to perfect his play in what can only be described as the most intense and aggressive attacking system in the world in the hardest league that ever existed. Like Ozil, people shit on him all the time but he persists because he realizes that God has a plan for him and no matter how hard the challenge looks he knows that the only way to find out if it's feasible is to try.

These guys literally embody the essence of the Turk spirit. I've been saying this for years but now that Lel Liga has officially been exposed, people finally see the bigger picture and understand why Turks are the most powerful race in the world.

Selling one of them, preferably Lacazette, would actually be a good idea though. It works for us because we're unbelieveably shit. A team as good as Liverpool or Man. City or even Tottenham would never do something as unbalanced as line both of them up.

Building the team around more retarded Muslims is probably the worst suggestion on /arse/.

lads, not liking Sosa‘s new gimmick

özil is a fucking cunt who never in his life has performed anywhere close to his level of talent. he got carried to a wc by better players and real started winning when he left. arsenal has won nothing with him.
mustafi has alwys been mediocre.

fuck turks.

bump

Attached: 60363670_667454703707755_8712896875749913140_n.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

>kante dead

Attached: 1332409856565 e.jpg (363x399, 49K)

Watch us lose anyway.

Attached: a6c1bb4.jpg (567x591, 46K)

>Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek, Rüdiger and Kante ruled out of the final
No excuses to not win this.

>Jorginho not playing
here's the excuse

Arsenal in £10 million Lee Cattermole swoop

?? only two of those are first team players and neither is as big a loss as Ramsey

Loftus Cheek was starting games near the end for Chelsea, no?

yeah and has been one of their best players in the EL

Will there be a 2004 again for arsenal?

Attached: 1539975012173.gif (500x520, 379K)

The 2020s will be our decade la, Arsenal always go in 20 years cycles of being good and actually winning

cute feet

You should consider killing yourself lad

cheeky bid for david beckham?

Arsenal's last good season was 05/06. Back then, even though just coming 4th in the league, they were playing the best football in Europe, arguably better than Barca at the time. Miss those comfy days, watching them play during the day and then Barca at night.

No. Can't see how we can get back to challenging for the league again when you look at the current state.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.42_[2019.03.10_14.34.30].jp (525x525, 54K)

I apoligize because Henrikh won't be in Finals because of conflict

>tfw you realise it was never your champion's league spot, it was just your turn

>welbeck

Attached: vwlsi8ctp9721.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

>Britflag one min
>Hong Kong the next
>Proxyfags

not the same guy though

Attached: 1558214035852.jpg (393x297, 36K)

How the fuck is that "one min"? 30 minutes have passed by the time I replied. I don't even know why you care about flags because I sure as hell don't but it's unfortunate that someone has made such a garbage decision to show them.

It’s good to be able to see who’s a filthy muslim or godless soulless insectoid

Based

Will we ever see a Sanchez level player at Arsenal again?

God I hope so, Emery would fix him

Gap between RvP and Sanchez was 2 years. Auba is decent But not close enough. Next summer we will sign another world class player IF we make CL This and next season

Bielik got motm for Charlton. The lans that was promised

Based. It’s time lads.

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1132308592474906634?s=09

LANS

youtu.be/_SnwEf08n7c

unironically Saka in 5 years

Attached: DD99676C-BEB1-4FD5-8D9A-F8CB4CA1AFCE.jpg (213x250, 6K)

youtu.be/A7a0AA5J2so

Troopz flirting with another one on camera. His wife must be seething

Is that the Chelsea girl with big boobs?

Yes.

twitter.com/ChronicleNUFC/status/1132768538022883329?s=19

More competition for us lads

pretty based imo

We’re legit gonna be a lower mid table club in a few years time

Attached: 394.png (1280x1100, 523K)

who can we attempt to poach from Atalanta?

Wenger IN

has to happen eventually until Stan is forced to sell and >we get an owner who actually cares.
The self sustainable model is a proven failure and will never yield the success that Arsenal deserve.

The self sustainable method gives the club plenty of money, it easily makes more than 300 millions every year, from tv rights to sponsors and tickey sales, hell probably more than 400kk; player salaries should be somewhere around 150kk if i recall corectly buy let's put everything to 200kk with all the staff and facilities and everything, now were the fuck are the rest of the money? How many ranches does uncle Stan needs to build? Are his dogs very hungry as well?
I'm pissed off, but as long as retards will pay for merchandise and tickets he'll never go away, i mean why would he? He makes a ton of money

Attached: Untitled.png (849x809, 527K)

It is just so typical that when we reach the EL final its hosted in some shithole

Can we be fan owned like dortmund?

Attached: Smug Whiteface.png (443x618, 491K)

True, first Paris, now Baku

Every time I think about the El final my mind fill with dread

We're going to win and come back home to champions league. Allah wills it

MD: Unai Emery is on Barca's four-man wish list to replace Valverde.

would you let Emery walk for Allegri?

Yeah

I would rather get Jardim

If we were fan owned Giroud and Walcott would still be our main attackwra with Wilshere permainjured on a lifetime contract worth 140k a week

According to Blick Lichtsteiner won't be getting called up for the Nations League finals

>banned from Yea Forums for 24 hours
Lame

You'd be wrong

Rooting for Aston Villa desu

*Wins a trophy at Wembley again*

Attached: smug essien.png (254x326, 96K)

So now Liverpool, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle and Everton will all be finishing above Arsenal.

youtu.be/iSF5E5btQCM

Think we should sign him desu , Zaha is too expensive.

fans hated Giroud and wanted him to fuck off for the first years, Walcott i'll give you though.

He unironically knows how to bed in youth

>Saint-Maximin

Literally Gervinho cosplaying lil yachty

Lads watch this it's amazing
twitter.com/JoshCooke34/status/1132312763014025216

We should sign Jack "the lad" Grealish

My sources in Birmingham told me him and his whole family are cunts. For me it's Derby.

Derby look Udders tier 2bh

Always been a fan of fat Frank desu

Bit haram innit

#NUFC owner Mike Ashley is in talks to sell the club to Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

Sheikh Khaled failed with a £2bn takeover of Liverpool last year
Literally shaking

I’m glad it’s over; been a fun time lads

new thread