TOR: Pump fake: Raptors rolling with same starters
CLE: Cavs hire Bickerstaff as associate head coach
GS: Andre Iguodala's MRI on calf comes back clean
POR: Damian Lillard dealing with separated ribs
GS: Stephen Curry drops 36 in Game 3 victory
GS: Draymond Green triple-doubles with 20/13/12
GS: Damian Jones will start over Bogut in Game 3
MLW: Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 30/17/5 line in W

Attached: 1558365610525.jpg (1200x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/714ap
twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/1130283003169710082
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Milwaukee_Cryptosporidiosis_outbreak
massageplanet.net/americas-massage-reviews.f5/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long has it been since an NBA season was this bad?

TOP 10 NBA PLAYERS IN THE LEAGUE CURRENTLY, IN ORDER

1. Durant
2. Kawhi
3. Lebron
4.Giannis
5. Curry
6. Harden
7. Anthony Davis
8. Embiid
9. PG13
10. Lillard
Honorable mentions: Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, KAT, Westbrook, Luka

Attached: download (15).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Portland is the worst team to make a WCF since 2007

last season

There were two Game 7s in the conference final. Portland is so fucking terrible I don't even want to watch this sport anymore

Imagine thinking a team run by a Playboy model would be good.

Looks like you've got a little pain behind those eyes

Attached: 7238361596_bee7161b91_b.jpg (996x659, 186K)

>SHE LOVED HIM AS A MAN
Kek

Max trying to pin the blame to kobe lmaoooo

jeanie fucking luke confirmed

How the fuck is LeBron gonna cry about people leaving without telling anyone?

But LeBron gave them a phone call 5 minutes before leaving so that makes it better and honorable!

>12 points
>airball free throw
>fouls out
rip giannis

Attached: cursed image.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Literally who can stop him

Attached: B745A965-B258-4294-96A4-DEE723C4DC0A.jpg (1486x1713, 538K)

His own team

the creature on the left remind me a cartoon character but i cant figure out which one ...

HEY HEY HEY

ITS FAAAAAAAT ALBERT

Attached: B436BBE2-D2B6-47F8-95F7-C2704A8A36CF.png (397x557, 220K)

Then Why does Jeanie protect Pelinka? Because he’s a genius executive?

ah yes probably this one

Could he have been good?

Because he's good looking. This is the same bitch who relies on Linda Rambis for advice.

Specifically Danny Green and Van Vleet

>Literally who can stop him
Durant

>Hurtrant

he is right, y'know...

kobe is the only person that can fix the lakers. he would actually be willing to work with rob pelinka and the buss family actually respects him.

KOBE FOR OFFICE

>fun guy

I've unironically been copping New Balance gear recently.

Attached: 1539728735557.jpg (1200x766, 101K)

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190521_012123.png (538x450, 37K)

The NBA would be so much better if there were a 110 iq requirement to play in the league.

>The NBA would be so much better if there were a 110 iq requirement to play in the league.
Which team would suffer the most if this rule was imposed right now?

>dame throwing a little shade at curry to add to the list of players that don't respect him because he's light skinned
>curgod btfos the trailblazers
>OW MY RIBS
seems like dame is just another fraud while curry continues to show he is the real thug in the NBA, sad.

what's with the shape of his head

Warriors

>do you guyshhh know about ashhhhkenazhi jewsshhh?

you guys think magic wants to poz his son?

What if the rule was that a roster's average iq had to be 110? The Celtics would easily benefit since Kyrie's 200 iq would let them sign anyone that doesn't fit into other teams' rosters.

AIDS

rent free

specifically kyle lowry as he only has a 25+ point showing every 35 games and only after the sacrifice of a nubile virgin white girl

>NBA is like 70% black
>half the players don't even think the Earth is round

all of them would suffer and the population of players left would be so low there wouldn't be any games to play

You're a fucking disgrace. I'm not even gonna tell you who you're missing. Figure it out yourself.

I had a dream the Warriors traded Steph Curry for Joel Embiid, Jimmy Butler was traded to the Hawks and KD teamed up with LeBron on the Lakers

Celtics don't have enough white players to win the Finals

Attached: sugjqs9f78z21.jpg (1216x895, 110K)

Who is the Brendan schaub of /nba/?

Richard Jefferson
>has a shitty podcast
>thinks he's funny
>secretly likes to suck dicks

wader u tawkin abouwt

I hope Bledsoe finally gets benched after he had the nerve to iso while Giannis was calling for the ball. His 14 bbiq seems to rub off on everyone else, Middleton has never played so dumb

t.b.h. the last foul was a charge

can we start a nuggets sixers bulls broship? how does one go about making a broship?

streamable.com/714ap

magic making a case for himself by admitting that all the bad decisions were his idea. i love this guy

Attached: Clippers.jpg (1050x821, 65K)

This

don't get sick/injured as an adult in America
it's all a scam

I honestly hate memewaukee Bucks and alphabetokumpo more than warriors and i hope warriors take it this year. Winning without KD would be even better

Broships are tangentially basketball related. It's just an excuse to spam the thread with Milana Vayntrub and act like a faggot. Broships are what killed /nba/. There's no reason to make one, but the retards who did just spammed shitty edits until it caught on. People here want to pretend they have friends and the 7kt/rbl/spc shit was retarded

I think you’d be surprised

i don't know what tangentially means but broships are based af what ar yyou talking about?

So Magic feels he was betrayed by Pelinka saying that Magic wasn't in the office much. And then he admits to not being in the office much.

>Bruins still need to beat the Blues in the finals being the only top team in their division to not get swept in the first round.
>Red Sox had refball play in their favour to not have to play against a real team like the Astros
>Patriots went up against a team that only got there because of the worse missed referee call in the history of sports so we didn’t get to see Saints vs Patriots.
Boston sports is just one giant Jip

he's just a guy that wants to have some fun

Attached: 1525220319609.jpg (800x1200, 113K)

more like Pelinka is doing things without telling magic. LeBron and Pelinka probably setup the AD trade and Magic was there to take the fall if it failed

Get broshipped

RBL 4LYFE

Attached: 63015C27-5616-49FD-9B0C-11A85E64F606.png (1211x749, 620K)

Rate my team

Tyreke Evans
OJ Mayo
Lance Stephenson
Rudy Gay
Hassan Whiteside

Kobe is the reason the Lakers are garbage to begin with, so I'm all for this.

LeBron plays for the Lakers now though, are you retarded? Your broshit disbanded 3 years ago

Someone needs to take away KDs phone

Attached: 1544204027111.png (614x577, 85K)

Attached: 1555690262115.png (627x422, 57K)

please let the warriors win without KD so we can watch his inevitable and hilarious meltdown on Twatter

so, it's confirmed that Luke shagged Jeannie multiple times, right?

Attached: lebron.jpg (636x960, 124K)

What happened to clips4lyfe? Did he die of a heart attack?

Kawhi seems bro-tier. I'd be his friend

twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/1130283003169710082

Attached: 1517582846906.png (500x575, 216K)

Any chance Bledsoe has an iq above 90?

a better question would be
>will the lakers even make the playoffs with lebron?

Attached: 1412706967547.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Giannis fucking choked last night. Dude looked shook af

Based on his 4Q and OT play no

Still higher BBIQ than Marc "drive to the basket and then turn the ball over with a wild pass" Gasol

SEETHING DURBETA.

my wizzies will take it all before 2025

no Damian McCollum

Bledsoe is a dumbass who isoed for no reason while Giannis was calling for the ball. He's only in the league because he has a 6'8 wingspan

Attached: 40EF5D1E-D0BC-4AE7-A0B6-4D7A1784F81A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

You just KNOW

Attached: waltoned.jpg (616x809, 83K)

Attached: 1558240374865.jpg (1044x675, 97K)

Bledsoe is and always will be the Bucks liability

KD doesn't make the Warriors better, he just makes their odds of winning better by being on a competitor that he can push to the level that they can challenge the Warriors

literally wasting his prime years coasting to almost guaranteed (but empty) rings instead of being a true legend

He's falling into the internet argument trap of trying to express that you are not in fact "mad"
I feel like it's not a big deal though

Hill is better than him. Bledsoe should be the 8th man

>He's falling into the internet argument trap of trying to express that you are not in fact "mad"
>I feel like its not a big deal though
t. Kevin Durant Internet Defense Force

The worst and most unforgivable thing was leaving for a team that beat him in a big way. Other than that, every other reason to go is sound. Wasting his prime years would be going to the knicks or clippers or whatever the fuck and getting beat anyway, just for the sake of a slightly more interesting series for a bunch of seething flyovers and spoiled new englanders

he wasnt planted at all. refs are inconsistent as fuck with the calls but that was the correct call

It feels like George Hill has been around forever, but it's only been 10 years.

he could have elevated the Clippers, Rockets, Thunder, Knicks, any number of teams to multiple rings. Choosing a team that was an odds-on favorite without him was just sad, and that it was the team that did him in makes it more pathetic.

also I'm just joking about the Knicks they are never winning another title ever, better odds of the apocalypse first.

For me, it's Sherron Collins

Attached: download.jpg (183x276, 7K)

>mfw warriors win without KD.

Attached: here comes the part.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

The "feet planted, not moving" thing is a common myth. The rule actually states that the defender has to get into a "legal defensive position" before contact, which involves getting their "torso directly in the path and beat[ing the offensive player] to the spot."

>wining championships
>wasting his prime years
pick one and only one

I don't know what happened in the game but this is how the block charge call works

primary defender: be in legal guarding position, feet do not have to "be set"

secondary i.e. help defender: has to be set, not moving

I really feel sorry for Kawhi Leonard. Imagine being forced to live and work in a foreign country or lose your livelihood. The NBA is fucking bullshit.

Are you a soccer mom or a middle aged white man?

his decision was pretty shitty and everybody knows that and hates him, now that he have rings tho he should make his redemption and get the fuck out the Bay Area and actually make the league watchable again

>want Kawhi to be a happy robot but also support the Bucks
No matter who wins I lose ;_;

basically LeBron pt. 2

except he can't go back to the Thunder and nothing right now can fix the Wizards other than a nuclear bomb at their training facility, so the question becomes where does he find redemption?

>thunder
he actually played for them at one point zoomerman
>rockets
get actually fucked
>clippers
that would be one hell of a story
>fuck the knicks
there we go

Fuck him, he forced this trade

Reminder that KD is the biggest bitch in sporting history. Also the Lolkers are Fucking embarrassing

New Balance is effay now

>fuck him
>he deserves to live in toronto
yeah sorry i just don't say things like that about other human beings. you don't send someone to hell because they made a mistake

Lakeshow? More like shitshow.

He's a bitch and he doesn't deserve to play for a respectable organization. Should have sent him to the Grizzlies or Knicks

Why do people think that Milwaukee will be a tough match up for the Warriors? Look at how bad the Bucks halfcourt offense was last night at the end. The Warriors are going to expose them. Giannis has no go to move and he's a shit FT shooter.

Since when are the fraudulent Toronto Raptors """respectable"""???

everybody with a brain knows this, bucks have gone full leaf tier with their delusions of grandeur

When did I imply they were? Getting swept in 5 in the middle of a polar vortex is what he deserves

spurs and bucks fans are the saltiest negroes on /nba/

shut the fuck up you kawhi dicksucking cheerleader

anyone hating on my rapties either:

a) lives in milwalky (yuck)
b) roots for the warriors (gross)
c) is getting swept tonight (lmao!)
d) literally follows an irrelevant team with no contemporary playoff accomplishments (larpers)

Attached: 56838383688.png (286x447, 245K)

Why is he even on Twitter ?

dubs and kawho breaks his legs right now

fuck you

Attached: 1530815373220.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

It's almost like he's obsessed with what people think about him...

when are you retards gonna stop watching faggotball? it must be something you have to grow out of i guess.

go raptor!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 4.12.53 PM.png (1746x254, 66K)

I don't watch soccer

>thinking west coast GODS would root for a shit as east team
Blazers winning the chip this year

>milwalky
It's Mi-wok-e

holy fuck bros... mein rapties are really going to the NBA Finals to sweep the larriors....

tame time will never win a ring

i would beat the living shit out of curry. i would kick his faggot head in until he looked like seth

milkwalky has shit cheese, shit beer and shit sports

Blazers are required to win if they want a chance in the finals, correct?

despite being brothers they look nothing alike

yes nephew the need to win 4 games straight

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 4.21.58 PM.png (2276x852, 465K)

I fuckng hate soccer but at least it's a game of chance not a predetermined outcome like this fraud league pretends not to be

>predetermined outcome
source: your ass

how much do you make a year bros?

im finna get a promotion to 65k soon

the equivalent of 1400 dollars

>nephew
you have to go back

I just broke 6 figures last year bro
accounting pays off

wtf why do accountants get paid so much in the bahamas? offshore accounts?

just got my 64k raise, I'm content enough for another 365 until I require moar

how did you guys learn english???

videogames and movies

$25k pre tax (25 hours a week)

Attached: 1543050369167.png (158x179, 43K)

this country speaks the queen's english, lardy

This

based homo disease man absolutely DABBING on the lelkers

>"Take the shot, user!"

Attached: kyle-lowry-4.jpg (800x585, 414K)

*pump fakes* then drives for the and-1 layup

Curry's probably bigger and stronger than you user. Doubt it.

*Scores in own hoop

videogames, movies and random youtube videos

*passes right back to him and forces him to take a bad shot with 1.2 seconds*

heh, sorry bro

i ordered some new balance shoes AMA

holy fricken BASED

>airball but it doesn’t matter since there’s 7 minutes left in the 2nd and I’m just in to soak up minutes

i have a pair of these

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 5.04.51 PM.png (1046x1036, 1.41M)

can we now say lakers are the biggest dumpster fire in basketball.

god cant believe magic went out right and threw pelinka under the bus

>lets the ball sail out of bounds
sorry bro I thought the other team touched it

Attached: lebron.jpg (960x640, 55K)

i got these ones

Attached: 71LOUe4YeRL._UX500_.jpg (500x284, 26K)

>Waking up today as a lakers fan

Attached: 1517997129285.png (396x335, 146K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (335x292, 20K)

>Rob Pelinka says Linda Rambis' wisdom, her advice and insight is something that the organization trusts and looks to. But he said that it was his decision to recommend and hire Frank Vogel as the head coach to Jeanie Buss, who had the final say.

Literally what the fuck does Linda Rambis know about basketball? I swear even the most retarded person in this general can make smarter decisions than this cunt.

uhhhh sexist much?

*jumps, flails out legs, sinks three free throws*

she's just a proxy for kurt rambis. the snakes have taken over

>LeCoon teaming up with Walmart (exploits black workers with shit wages)
smfh

Attached: 1534042515178.png (939x602, 523K)

seething

Why doesn't Steph just admit KD is the face of the Warriors so he doesn't leave?

Imagine eating rachel nichols ass hahha lmao

Attached: 3431A084-D391-4DA8-82B3-6F807384DB76.jpg (1866x2800, 1.42M)

based

Guess the player

*travels and dunk*

*bricks a jumper*

*free throws*

*bricks a free throw*

Holy FUCC

shes thiccy

Brook Lopez?

Siakam

Giannis

yonis

NEED me a juicy cellulite pawg gf

Dummy Thicc

She's fat and gross kill yourself

Attached: 1554637793410.jpg (707x1063, 95K)

Gross and Simp pilled.

Attached: 34234.jpg (1150x550, 56K)

Westbrick

This. Bledsoe wasn't only taking dumb shots he was making them way harder than they had to be. Just do a simple fucking layup he was trying to make highlight reverses and double clutches all game.

Not bad, but my team would smoke yours, here's my team btw:

Kyrie Irving
Landry Shamet
Luka Doncic
Draymond Green
Joel Embiid
Spencer Dinwiddie, Kelly Oubre and PJ Tucker coming off the bench

Just wrapped up an interview for a job 50k starting, they give me a car and pay for my gas and my gym membership too. Salary caps out at 150, 25k more per year depending on how I handle my accounts. Only downside is id be working nights a lot but fuck it im up til 2am shitposting usually anyway. Its way better than working my bullshit retail job

Fat af. Lose weight, lardo.

I'm not even gonna be one of those fans that complains about calls. Toronto played a better game, they deserved to win it. I think Raptors and Bucks fans can both agree Nick Nurse is a legit retard of a coach. If he starts Danny Green in game 4 they going to lose.

The bricks a jumper part should have let you know it wasn't Giannis. Can't brick a jumper if you never shoot one.

>Shamet
Fucking hell im so glad the Clippers stole him. Scrappy ass defense and his quick release might just be the fastest ive ever seen. I think he will be a record breaking 3pt shooter, hes already broken rookie franchise records in Philly and LA.

How can you be averaging more free throw attempts than James Harden? How? someone please explain

The fact of the matter is Gianus sucks ass when hes being guarded by Kawhi and can only barely scrape by when hes being guarded by Siakam

>Killing himself just to save a nu-male. a Spanish boomer, and Van Shit

I'm having chest pains bros....

That Spanish boomer carried them through the first two quarters and hit a clutch shot late in the 4th

giannis needs a mid range jumper or a post move cause he has 1 move he does over and over just barrel into the basket and spin or euro. he'll be unstoppable with a little range

Maybe if you're lucky you'll have a heart attack and die.

that's like the lottery.

Leafs sure are cocky after 1 game. Bucks will adjust, they haven't had too since game 1. The lack of pick n rolls to get Kawhi to switch was quite disturbing tho.

is there anything better in life than seeing
(You)
based

hopefully Golden State wins today and just ends the suffering this series have been

Just needs to be more aggressive. Bucks will be fine. Raptors should have won that game by 20.

Hopefully they lose actually

Who's the worse coach between Nurse and Bud?

nurse

why? it doesn't make that much sense unless Portland miraculously reverse sweep the series

What was this guy's fucking problem?

Attached: 5cdf355f210000580080936e.jpg (800x533, 41K)

Nurse. Raptors should have won by 20 but Nurse refuses to take Danny Green and FVV out.

his offense is a meme, he can't win a title.

are the hornets keeping him?

Attached: tony and someone's wife.jpg (674x908, 133K)

Too pussy to take the ball out of CP3s hands and force Harden to take responsibility

What if KD went to Milwaukee to team up with Giannis? Would his sins be forgiven?

More likely for Kawhi to come

Milwaukee Cucks fans are big mad at this lmaoooo

Attached: 564.jpg (1078x905, 488K)

lmaooooooo

I don't know what Milwaukee's like but it can't be much worse than Toronto, this city smells like shit

don't they have PAWGs in Milwaukee?

Not mad at all and I live in Milwaukee. The city is a complete shithole.

and toronto is any better? not even your celebs live in the north

i wish kawhi would come to my knicks, i like him more than kd.

what's the best city in canada?

>norm fouls out
>Lowry fouls out
>lin sucks
>patrick "I'll just miss a bunch of playoff games for personal reasons lmao" mccaw
>og still dead
Nurse has no choice

Nobody lives in the north
Good thing Toronto is in the south

Milwaukee is worse. Most segregated city I've ever been in. If any of you rapties fans somehow end up going to game 5 I'd avoid the north side of town at all costs.

Quebec City

not even a frenchie it's just true

Toronto

You the North though

Wait hold up. Why is Patrick McShit not there? I forgot he exists

What? McCaw isn't even injured?

I always thought Milwaukee was the white city but I recently found out that there are more black people than whites in Milwaukee. Not that there's something wrong with having a lot of black people in your city just something I found interesting...

powell should be starting period. Danny Green has no business starting anymore games.

If you mean PAWGs in the sense that there a lot of out of shape white women who may get lucky that a lot of their fat goes to their ass instead of their guts then yes

>what's the best city in canada?
Winnipeg

McCaw has been shook ever since he got undercut by Vince Carter and temporarily lost feeling of his legs. I'm not sure why Toronto wanted him in the first place.

If you walked around most of Milwaukee you would think its majority white. All the black people are just shoved into the section 8 housing on the north side.

Would you rather smell like shut or drink it?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Milwaukee_Cryptosporidiosis_outbreak

That's why I was surprised because every time you see a Milwuakee sporting event it's like 98% wypipo

Milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the US

*AHEM*

Attached: kawhi.jpg (750x500, 96K)

Toronto has everything

If you don't like minorities then probably Halifax or literally any city on the east coast

>Toronto has everything

>shit roads
>shit public transportation

No this city sucks ass.

Montreal for the hot women

you mount them real good

>>shit roads
>>shit public transportation
That's true of any North American city. Only people that got public transportation right is the bongs.

>everyone ripping on magic and palinka
jeannie buss needs more blame. but the media won't touch it

Did friend point summons not give you servants back in 2015?

I remember literally having only 2 stars and a Medea that I couldn't ascend because the game was so fucking terrible back then

Attached: 12312213313.jpg (405x535, 123K)

RETARD ALERT

Toronto has better transport than any of the other 3 Canadian cities I've lived in

What does that even mean? Are whites not allowed to live with whites and blacks with blacks?

my friend said that Toronto has a bunch of asian escorts, is that true???

A woman can't run an NBA team

If by Asian he meant Black and Latina

i thought Rob Lowe and Rob Pelinka were the same person

Gonna visit Toronto when I go to Niagara falls

Yeah and they look nothing as advertised.

Attached: 1541764437001.jpg (1810x815, 362K)

of course, this gynocentric society would never blame a woman for doing a bad job, it's sad.

Toronto is NY

Montreal is Chicago

Vancouver is Seattle

Ottawa is Washington DC

Quebec City is Boston

if you think Toronto's public transport is shit then you haven't really gone anywhere else

bad meme

the problem is her brother wasn't good either. the father didn't groom them at all for the job

uncalled for Canada

i need a white woman

Hey happy ending massage parlours arent escorts

>tornado warning in oklahoma
why do we have to suffer so much?

nba will dissolve before knicks or lakers win another championship
if dolan managed to impregnate jeannie a literal monkey would be born to them

buddy for the right price those whores will do anything you want

went in for a $30 massage one day, paid $80 and got anal

I live in kansas we get tornado warnings a lot it is pretty comfy t.b.h

Pray for a plane crash

bros i need to update my instagram so bad

How do you know if they're legit. There''s a couple parlors near my house and I'm interested

Giannis is so boring

The chest pain went away but I have trouble swallowing and my throat hurts bros....

just ask

uhhh I'm going to have to know the name of this place for research purposes

I love watching videos of F5 tornados, glad I dont have to sit through one

Dont worry bro i almost died after watching siakam miss those 2 free throws too

is it true that brothels are illegal in the US?

massageplanet.net/americas-massage-reviews.f5/

Literally who can stop my Rapties?

>paying for a subpar massage and a handy
why

Reminder that the Toronto Raptors are completely FRAUDULENT.

CLUTCH CITY

Attached: 72CD638A-1C96-425C-90D6-8665230E6CBB.jpg (576x1024, 43K)

WE KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1558324518136.jpg (1080x1020, 432K)

You're making those all sound like shit.

Not in Nevada

tfw no based joker

how do my niggas from the us get their dick wet then? online escorts?

Not by law but the income disparity is apparent. Black people pretty much live exclusively on the north side of Milwaukee in the section 8 government housing. Sherman park was the place us white children were never allowed to go. The city has a lot of racial tension mainly because of how police treated the black community in the past.

Gucci Mane status?

bitches don't need a brothel to sell their pussies for them it's not 1867

Don't worry leafs you got me a little shook now as a Bucks fan. Kawhi has proven he can single handedly carry that team to a win. Nick Nurse, Danny Green and FVV are more than likely gonna scew it up tho.

Tinder which is basically the same thing so yeah escorts

Magic truly crashed the lakers with no survivors

going to a good brothel is a great experience tho. they are missing out

Unfortunately, he does not get to bring friends

Lol I hope the leafs are just as active on this board next year when their team is irrelevant. This place wouldn't be the same without em.

Lol going to a bar and fucking some random fat bitch is always my go to.

everyone in /nba/ should take an opportunity today to go up and down a staircase to flex on john wall

We were active way before our team became decent in 2012

>Lol I hope the leafs are just as active on this board next year when their team is irrelevant. This place wouldn't be the same without em.
what the fuck idiot I've been posting here since DeRozan was drafted do you really think losing Kawhi is going to make me stop

lmao

i was thinking the same. leafs are gay but they are important to our community

Attached: klaylean.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

lol we've been here newfag

based

theyve been here forever, love our little gay leaf friends

Fuck you larry. Hug me right now you bitch!

Attached: Chemistry_Meeting.jpg (600x435, 51K)

Attached: 1550460966340.png (297x238, 116K)

i'm trying jennifer

If kawhi goes you'll never see me post again. Im not going back to those dark years where demarre carroll and jared sullinger were our big free agents.

What is the best city in Wisconsin ?

Probably Madison. Quite wealthy and you dont ever really have to worry about getting shot or stabbed. There aren't gangs like there is in Milwaukee.

Whatever city is closest to the border so you can GTFO quickly

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

when are they going to retire brandon jennings' number in milwaukee?

Demarre Carroll is still our biggest free agent.

Kawhi and Danny Green were from a trade....

Attached: 1514343085476.png (637x909, 498K)

Magic Johnson, the former Los Angeles Lakers president of basketball operations, was a guest on ESPN's debate show First Take today. He said so many interesting things! What an incredible performance!

Leafs will shitpost till the day they die. They get their asses kicked routinely in hockey, the one sport they are supposed to be fucking good at, and they still shitpost.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: Bucks.png (923x863, 52K)

its time for the /nba/ lean in together

Attached: jonathan wall.jpg (682x1024, 91K)

Giannis, in 41 possessions guarded by The Klaw:

4 PTS
2-12 FG
0-3 3PT
1 AST
2 TO

Canada is petty as fuck about what they deny you entry for. I got arrested and deported because apparently I "lied" about a DUI i got 10 years ago.

Well lying is against the law over here so you shouldn't have done that

>DUI

dirty degenerate

curry will average 35ppg against the klaw

Attached: curry-smug.jpg (189x267, 6K)

that's not what happened when klaw last played against them pre-injury...

was that Giannis' worst game all year? I can't imagine him having done worse

GSW o/u 220?

Game 4

What would’ve life been like as a bandit in the 11th century?

I don't know but I would have been a street rat in ancient Egypt.

A lot easier to get away with rape.

Shit I remember that wcf. I honestly think the Spurs could've taken them to 7 games that year if Kawhi didn't get hurt.

Very hard to rape

I would’ve been a hashashin

I need a viking girl...

will kawhi play good like he did against philly this series? im beginning to think its a no

He's averaging more than 30 points again so yes he is. The rest of the team is trash though.

Gasol, Ibaka, Green, FVV have all been almost non-existent. We are getting killed by the Bucks bench.

That's my favorite hour of mystery Babylon
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8PrWdBn7_w

>will kawhi play good like he did against philly this series? im beginning to think its a no
>31 pts
>31 pts
>36 pts with a limp

I believe in the blazers reverse sweep

Literally who can stop my Buckies?

>no category for work shoes
Easiest drop of my life

they got stopped yesterday

>let's celebrate this win as dubs nation!!!

“stopped”

man this scheduling is brutal. teams should at least have 2 days off after game 2

He wasn't really being aggressive at all. Raptors fans are too cocky. Bucks are going to adjust and destroy them next game then we wont hear from the leafs for weeks while they pray for Kawhi to stay.

Plz link to the previous thread when making a new general. I love you all, /nba/. Also more Photoshop and memeposting plz. Let make Yea Forums great again ;)

Don't worry leaf. Eric Bledsoe will somehow start next game so you'll stand a good chance of winning it if you get up big early.

my bucks are literally unstoppable

Attached: bucksdog.jpg (712x502, 32K)

The Knicks are going to give this idiot a max

Attached: F1DD71D0-9005-46F8-9EFB-9A499529AE91.png (333x355, 141K)

>bringing out dogs to poop on your logo
what did milwaukee mean by this?

Attached: 5688868839.png (380x437, 251K)

Whos milwaukees best bench player

Kyrie is John Wall with a ring.

John Wall actually passes the ball.

Except John Wall is actually good

george hill or brogdon but hes pretty much a starter

this nigga kawhi really about to take a shit in the Fiserv for game 5

Attached: 5686856868368.png (987x824, 1.04M)

poor lil guy was scared

that's a big turd for a dog that size

>winning a gamr down 3-1

Good luck bud

>Whos milwaukees best bench player

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.69M)

raptors suck *clap* *clap* raptors suck *clap* *clap* he gone *clap* *clap* he gone *clap* *clap*

Attached: tenor.gif (165x115, 26K)

Can anyone tell me why we're supposed to hate KD for leaving OKC to join GSW? I get that he joined a team that beat him, after the Thunder went up 3-1, but if we're being honest, OKC's front office is absolute garbage, while, comparatively, GSW had a track record of competence and success.

Personally, if I were in his situation and saw the potential OKC had but the front office completely pissed away, I'd probably leave and join a team with a competent front office. Throughout most modern times, it has been the SAS (consistent, efficient, successful) but right now it's GSW. If you think of this as a worker moving from one corporation to another, is it really that big of a deal? I could be completely wrong and he joins the NYK and then my entire perspective of him being a down to Earth, normal human is shattered, but I'm not seeing the problem.

Giannis da real Most Vaginal Player

>he joined a team (that won 73 games) that beat him, after the Thunder went up 3-1

that is literally why we're supposed to hate him

If he went somewhere else like Miami or whatever it would have been fine

Why is Bledsoe starting over Brogdon?

reminder okc has the second highest payroll in the league with nothing to show for it

But if you're a worker, wouldn't you want to, specifically, go to a place that has a competent front office? I'm just saying that I can sympathize with him, seeing as he went from an organization that assembled the "next big three" in Durant, Harden and Westbrook, but pissed it all away. It's why I mention a team like SAS. If the gripe is actually with the front office and management, I can't see him going to a dumpster fire like LAL or NYK. He'd want to be employed by some entity that is competent.

does mike deserve an extension with the rockets?

absolutely

HE GONE *brrrrrr* HE GONE *brrrrrr* HE GONE *brrrrrr* DO THE DEW

Attached: shot1.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Literally the only team stopping them is Golden State so yes

As a Suns fan and also the guy trying to defend KD's decision to move to GSW, yes. He would have eventually won a title with a healthy Suns team and I don't think anyone can look back at that squad and disagree. Nash, Marion, Stoudamire as the core, plus solid role players like Bell, Barbosa and Diaw, that team wins a title. Nash even agrees that if they all stayed together, he has no doubt they would have won.

Competent ownership goes a long way and the Suns FO has been incompetent even when they struck gold during the Nash years.

Why make changes when your up 2-0?Raptors fans are delusional if they think they got a chance for game 4.

Bucks need Bledsoes defensive intensity against our Lowry/FVV combo

>Can anyone tell me why we're supposed to hate KD for leaving OKC to join GSW?
>...he joined a team that beat him, after the Thunder went up 3-1

Attached: are u serious.png (893x732, 475K)

Honestly if the raptors had Lonzo they'd be up 3-0 no lie

>iGOATdala might not play tonight

OH NO NO NO

blazers might have a chance

a chance to not lose as badly you mea

blazies about to reverse sweep

if he doesn't play (has a calf injury), who takes his spot?

Woooo Let's go Blazers!!!

Attached: 1558147769392.jpg (550x910, 223K)

OH NONONONO

Attached: look at this dude.png (229x376, 8K)

yes

Bruh why white women who get dicked down by black dudes always look at least 20% black?

>athletes aren't human and should have to work for an employer that sucks!
>m-muh entitlement!

She's black

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

>Sonya Curry was born on May 30, 1966, to African American and Haitian parents. She is the mother of three children, including Stephen Curry, two-time MVP of ...

What do you think pains Magic more, the AIDS or his "son".

I actually thought she was atleast half black thats why she ages like fine wine

She's not white.

Trail Gayzers making muh Nuggies look worse now that they can't even take one game from the broken warriors.

magics new son is lonzo

Mine are red, white and blue

[spoiler] but mostly white[/spoiler]

reminder that working for the lakers is worse than that thing AND aids

1. Pepsi
2. Fanta
3. Canada Dry
4. Sprite
5. Coke

90000. Vanilla Coke
9000000. Mountain Dew

if you dont i will literally end it all #kawhiyoushouldstay

Kawhi would lead a white supremacist movement to spite ultra liberal pop

>finish jacking off
>feel tired
>annoyed at the extra nut that's going to drip in my underwear later on
>feel like a failure
masturbation, not even once.

kys yourself kevin

These kinda dope

The biggest sin the Nuggies committed in losing to the blazers is that guaranteed us another week of having to hear about Kanter not eating for a while because he is a muzzie.

I thought Ramadan ended?

*is robbed of an all star team appearance*

Attached: download (15).jpg (1175x783, 108K)

>Pepsi
>fanta even being listed
>vanilla coke in the power gap instead of eternal god tier

I know you are a leaf and therefore utterly worthless in every way imaginable but come the fuck on.

They just did the dozenth feature on it on NBA countdown.

>postcum drip

The worst.

where does Yea Forums rank orange vanilla coke? I haven't seen it here in leafland yet

Attached: large_adac31b8-f9de-4467-aef4-0fe40ad9e186.jpg (600x600, 62K)

whomst?

>not putting a tiny piece of tp on your tip afterwards
plebs

I, unironically, smiled when Jokic got overly physical with Kanter yet praised Nurkic

the only alt coke flavor I can find here is diet pepsi wild cherry at shoppers...

just drink diet coke

>imagine not cumming ropes and literally pulling it out of your penis and feeling it slide through your ballsack and out of your urethra

just take a piss afterwards jesus you idiots

Imagine having your multi billion dollar organization run into the ground by a fucking playboy model and her cunt friends

Imagine it

taste terrible. like your body will have a reaction from just how sugary it is

Vanilla coke has been dogshit since they changed the recipe

OG vanilla coke was God tier

a miracle happens and blazers sign kawhi leonard in this offseason, how good they become?

wcf exit

>KD leaves
>Kawhi joins the warriors
the ride never ends

>he still thinks KD leaves
boy is it going to suck for people who still dont know...

You are now aware that the Warriors can resign KD, Steph, Klay and Draymond. You are now aware that Bird Rights exist and the Warriors can keep their team in-tact if the front office wants to pay

you now remember sparks

Attached: 54136454631736.png (703x399, 200K)

Even for rich silicon valley yuppies, I can't find the jew owners justifying paying literally billions in tax. It would probably set a record.

>mfw Klay, Durant, Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie all sign with the Warriors
>mfw Lakers still dont get shit

Attached: 1524709251823.jpg (543x543, 51K)

>he thinks KD is staying

>he isn't in the know

Attached: 1558310370609.jpg (900x969, 158K)

This. KD feels most comfortable being the 4th best player on the team. He's not leader material.

How do people even get sick? I haven't had anything more than a cold in 13 years.

>every big free agent joins the warriors for the vet minimum
>silver allows it

You now remember sparkshitter predicting the 76ers would win against the Raptors with his advanced rating system

Attached: 1557713789332.jpg (800x761, 403K)

everybody knows kd is a snake and a bitch

It will happen if they believe they can eventually become what Jordan's Bulls were, internationally, and potentially challenge the Lakers in CA

>Embiid

Attached: 1558369812494.png (171x278, 74K)

Is KD back yet?

but they're doing the opposite. Ironically the more wins GSW gets the more people turn off their tvs. This postseason ratings show that, nobody likes the Warriors nor cares about their artificial dynasty.

embiid is a top 5 player whilst healthy, still top 8 or so while not healthy

No. He's probably not coming back this year.

You're thinking of the NBA brand, not of the Warriors brand.

Fool. It's not about joining a competent organization. It's about joining the team you choked against, and then larping as the best player on the planet.

Attached: vz9UVapyr65gd.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Warriors brand is not valuable because nobody likes them

They're starting to sell internationally. Our perception of how they ruin the sport is irrelevant in this regard.

imagine liking the warriors the team that complained to the league because pat bev defense upset KD

Are you pulling stuff out of your ass? Because outside of the bandwagon shithole that is the Philippines, I don't see the Warriors doing well internationally. The Rockets own China, and Europe probably would rather support Doncic and Porzingis over GSW.

>artificial dynasty
Literally built out of non-lottery picks, except for Steph Curry.

he's never healthy though, so who cares? and if you think a 5 who can't stay upright, can't control his bowels and settles for 3s is top 8 you're off your fucking nut.

Attached: 1557632003844.jpg (536x479, 54K)

I mean, you're wrong, but since I'm too lazy to loop up international merchandise numbers, you can just wait until we see whether or not the front office pays the luxury tax and determines whether or not brand perception is worth out of pocket costs.

Klay Thompson wasn't a lottery pick retard?

their dynasty was built on luck
>sign curry to cheap deal because of shitty ankles
>get a bogut who wasn't injured
>have draymond start because david lee was injured and end up becoming a focal point for their system
>have nba stop calling moving screens
>fire a successful coach in mark jackson and get lucky with kerr plagiarizing bud, pop, and zen master

There are many Pinoys in San Francisco yet when you watch Warriors games all the """Warriors fans""" are Chinamen and gooks.

Probably because pinoys are poor as fuck. Doesn't matter if poor people move to a richer country, poor people will still make poor financial decisions and stay in the poverty cycle.

bEst selling jerseys this year

Attached: qQL8Q2C.jpg (750x754, 117K)

Game thread, get in here faggots

>the asspain and delusion
This is why I fucking love the Warriors. Bronsexuals eternally BTFO

>chinamen and gooks have money to go to exorbitantly expensive games
>chinamen and gooks also have high gdp in their respective countries
>peenoise "most powerful race" still poorfags
woah

>MJ's jersey still in the top 10
Damn.

>Lellard
because he made one shot?

Attached: 60476609_1237130293114119_9044194681394561024_n.jpg (768x960, 103K)

Not an argument. Klay Thompson was a lottery pick you underaged retard.

Jordan is STILL the GOAT. Selling jerseys 40 years after retirement.

disclaimer: they can not include Canadians in this statistic

This. Derozan is actually the top selling jersey.

why would they want to

Sure, he was top 14. But definitely wasn't hyped during the draft. Not like he was top 5 even. Also, I guess the Bulls got themselves a future dynasty with their 3 #7 picks in a row. Chances are, they'll be a 7 seed in the East at best.

uhm why does mj have a bulls logo? he last played for wizards, hes our property now

shut the fuck up gowiz

based

It really depends on Laurie's health.

>moving the goalposts

>took 4 years and changing teams for lebron to beat steph

Lauri legit I'll admit. But yeah, dude's elbows are made out of glass.

>being this assmad
Just admit. The Warriors have a GOAT front office, and were one of the first to take analytics seriously on the court. They built shit the smart way, not like the Lavs, who built their team by sucking endlessly, and getting lucky in the draft.

The Warriors are an all-time great team and will always be remembered as such, despite buttmad autistic faggots like you.

Poor Pinoys don't get to migrate to the USA, the ones who are poor are illegals who overstay like every third worlder ever.

Attached: Asian-American-Newswire_Median HH Income.jpg (1000x539, 168K)

They got lucky because of Jerry West. The Warriors were so close to ruining their franchise by trading Klay for Love. If you think they're so good, look at their recent picks (busts).
>jordan bell
>kevon looney
>patrick mccaw
>nemanja nedovic
>patrick mckinnie

>the ones who are poor are illegals who overstay like every third worlder ever.
Makes sense for them to live in San Fagcisco then. This just further proves my point.

Those are all late 2nd rounders/cash considerations/#30 picks... who gives a fuck dumbass white boy

worst post of the week. bravo

Attached: D8074C22-24EE-4002-A0C2-C97F88A74E84.jpg (1125x621, 151K)

>who gives a fuck dumbass white boy
Seethe more Chang. Nobody will EVER respect the Warriors.

uhh.. history doesn't tell us that. History will look at the trophies, and not give a fuck about what some assmad rival fanbases thought of them.

>History will look at the trophies
If there's one thing the Warriors did, it's that they changed this mindset. Everyone looks at the context around the trophies now, because the Warriors in their endless pursuit of soulless ringchasing has opened everyone's eyes to the point that it's the struggle to reach the trophy that matters, not being a bitchmade team that steamrolls everyone and takes it with ease. 2016 Lebron and 2011 Dirk are the most valuable rings in NBA history. GSW's ranks at the bottom, even under pre-80s basketball. That's how pathetically worthless their trophies are.

Try the two Chips the Rockets won in the 90s. Does anybody dismiss them now? They were laughed at as consolation prizes in the 90s, because they won when MJ went into retirement the first time.

Keep crying tryhard.

No because basketball had soul back then. Apples to oranges, that Rockets team wasn't a stupid superteam like GSW.

>no kawhi

HE FUCKING GONE

bros my xbox 360 controller is dying ill probably need a new on christmas. should i buy a next gen controller?

>kawhi at 2
how about no

durant over kawhi?[ lmfao

I do I still get post cum drip. I'll even take a shower and still get post cum drip up to 30 minutes after.

N

buy a based ds4

*ahem*
FUCK KAWHI
FUCK LOWRY
FUCK THE RAPTORS
AND FUUUUUUCK CANADA

Attached: LMAOING_AT_YOUR_LIFE.jpg (1257x1257, 157K)

baste

>Milwaukee is worse.
>Most segregated city I've ever been in
sounds better tee bee haitch

Oh wow someone is actually somewhat successfully shitposting itt. Bratislavamo user

Attached: IMG_3646.jpg (400x400, 21K)

user you just might have Drippy Dick

That's called clamidyha user

Based on this pic and your main childhood era here, are you Gen X, Millennial, or Zoomer?

Attached: 1554425635207.png (1400x1039, 3.15M)

>the manchild can Select All

how many more centuries of Warrior’s destroying everyone do we have left to endure?

I watched shit like Mister Rogers, Scooby Doo and Pink Panther but I wasn't born in the 60s. This picture is retarded.

Somewhere between late millennial and early zoomer

t.Yao Ming

I can't wait till Kawhi fucking leaves after this series so we can get leaf shitposters out of NBA threads. You faggots are the worst.

Attached: 1557975002371.jpg (500x375, 109K)

OH NO ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHITPOST WITHOUT KAWHI ON MY TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>He thinks we'll leave once our team is shit
We ain't fairweather faggots here, rapties for life.

90s Cartoon Network had all those Gen X and 80s cartoons.

same here

I'm generation data miner

Joke's on you loser. I'm here forever.

Hows it feel to suck at every major professional sport decade after decade? Basketball, always coming up short, baseball and hockey you just flat out suck. It's been so bad you might have to make eskimo fucking a sport just so your country can win something for once.

joke's on you >my team is the trailblazers

The Jays have had some good years recently and historically and pretty much every city other than LA and Boston wins nothing anyway.

Sorry to hear that.

my memory can only go as far back as angry birds and five nights at freddies 3bh, so i think Gen Y

Cope more faggot. You guys don't even have an NFL team. You just get all our shitty undrafted players.

We have my billsies: )

my buffalo billshits :)

is kawhi a fun guy? i feel like hes a fun guy

For me, it's the Xheattle Seacucks

i actually laughed at 'my buffalo billshits' good work canada

>Early zoomer
Disgusting faggot downfall into shit era

>Portland as much as 17
I think we all know where this goes

Are the Warriors throwing this game on purpose so they can close the series at home?

New

new

Damian Lillard is trash. Guy has one game winner and people tried to put him into the elite tier. He's a lowry tier player during the playoffs.