League went to shit

>league went to shit
>national team went to shit
>stopped producing any good players after shitting them out for decades
What the fuck happened these past 9 years?

Attached: 1200px-FIGC_Logo_2017.svg.png (1200x2014, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/17/pro-piacenza-beaten-20-0-serie-c-cuneo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

most teams turn to shit after a wc win. also the 'betting scandal' which was absolutely not real but still got their best 2 clubs relegated because their league is corrupt

we'll come back and you fags are gonna get it

Attached: 1246897427.jpg (633x758, 45K)

Praise Lord Kek :D

Atleast you have Donnaruma

Our lesbians are gonna beat your lesbians this summer

This doesn't really explain how they suddenly stopped producing world class players tbqhwyf

>absolutely not real

Kek this level of delusion

Now I'm hoping for locker room cameras

>flag

Jews is Italian greatest ally you headless cunt. In fact one of founder of Fascism is a jew.

Have you talked to modern italians? They're incels. And they are too lazy to play sports.
Also, the game has gotten much more physical and Italians have been giga-manlets for centuries. I can't imagine someone like Insigne being a professional anywhere outside of Italy.

>all this anger and hatred

Attached: 1513578659859.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Milan didn't get relegated during calciopoli, though they were relegated for match fixing back in the day

I thought Italy still have a decent national team
>Jorginho
>Insigne
>Immobile
>Belotti
>Rugani
>Romagnoli
>Donnarumma
>Bonucci
>Chiellini
>Verratti
>Barella
>Bernardeschi

3 good players and two of them are dinosaurs. They couldn't even qualify for the world cup

Too many niggers

sure

very low birth rates, smaller talent pool andeclining economy

and they havent replaced their players with immigrants in a massive scale like France

during the economic the big family like Moratti,Berlusconi and Agnelli cutted their expenditur on football, while in other country got flooded with halal money

*crisis

this is also happening to Germany in this moment.

Shitskins will definitely take over. Our next generation will maybe ammount to something and that will be our last hurrah, not just in football, but generally. No one will care about sports and that can be either good or bad. Depends whether or not people reject entertainment altogether.

There will never again be a league like the 90's Seria A.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

t. absolute brainlet talking shit out of his ass
italy has always been the face of physical football, retard. the 1982 WC match between Italy and Brazil is considered the death of Joga Bonito exactly because of that.

>Kimmich
>Süle
>Gnabry
>Havertz
>Brandt
>Sane
I don't think so

If the key to win future world cups is having a team where the only ethnic Italian player is the goalkeeper then fuck it, we don't need it

I'd a love it if we a beat them!

You think that's bad?
Their lower leagues are a complete shitshow. Look at how many teams have point deductions or had to start over from Serie D due to horrible management. There was even a team earlier in the season that had to play with U18s and get blown out because they literally couldn't pay for any of the senior players or the managers. One of the youngsters had to be a player/manager.

it was Pro Piacenza, btw
theguardian.com/football/2019/feb/17/pro-piacenza-beaten-20-0-serie-c-cuneo

>couldn't even field a full team

Attached: (Hi10)_Boku_no_Hero_Academia_-_34_(BD_720p)_(neko-Hi10)_(D80B64C6).mkv_snapshot_01.06.086.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

kek

what is ethnic italian

They've still by far got the best national anthem though.

Attached: hmm cat.jpg (572x621, 104K)

They refuse to let the migrants in.

they just need to produce more Ngubus to be competitive again.

It could be worse, they could have a team composed at 80% of niggers and mutt like us.

Cringe and blackpilled

I already only watch F1 because it's one of the few sports were french are actually white and ethnically french.
I don't know how people can seriously watch and root for a "french" who's coming from basically the other side of the world and has nothing in common with them besides the language spoken.

2008 recession. They never recovered

Their average age is like 50

>only ethnic Italian player is the goalkeeper
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1263audero3.jpg (501x600, 35K)

italy does well when nobody expect them to

Italy are Hockey Gods now

Explain

don't forget that they got BTFO by Costa Rica lol

Well Italy only need another scandal, and they will earn the 5th

But why? Not like your economy is fucked like Italys