/EuroLeague/

Final game starts in an hour
youtube.com/watch?v=xcRcVrNjTuE

#F4GGLORY
#GAMEON

Attached: final.jpg (597x596, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jokerlivestream.com/joker-basketball-live-streaming.html
eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/880295/ettore-messina-vasilije-micic-would-be-great-fit-for-san-antonio/
live.harleyquinnwidget.net/streamvideo12/watch-cska-moscow-live-streaming-6-4930758.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OwfYuWjpfso
youtube.com/watch?v=OuXHpIerj5w
youtube.com/watch?v=obgEPWXn_t0
youtube.com/watch?v=S2qgML9xAQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tx4YBGDZ_9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't stand any of those teams, I guess I'll root for based Moerman instead

Why the Turkish clubs don't play Turkish players?

Any stream?
Also, no Real Madrid, where they that dependent on Luka?

Streams will be here:

Always nice to see cska losing F4

they are nothing without CR7

They won third place against Fenerbahce.

CAM ON YOU ROACHES

For me, it's Larkin and Micic.

Attached: splash bros.png (960x479, 1.09M)

same reason France NT doesn't play french players

gotta see my boy will flyburn

Ngl FIBA rules are way better than NBA
Who are the players to watch for?

Vasilije Micic, the future San Antonio Spurs point-god.

eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/880295/ettore-messina-vasilije-micic-would-be-great-fit-for-san-antonio/

It's a bunch of whitebois so no one really

He is 30 years old...

the 76ers own his NBA rights. i could see him have a tomas satoransky sort of role in the league. not that that would be a bad thing.

Ottoman being a cocky little cunt lol.

Attached: ataman.jpg (598x590, 107K)

Yeah, something like that would be realistic.

This Larkin guy is also pretty good. Wound't be surprised if he gets another chance in the NBA.

Well, just actually the NBA rules would make it much better already. But of course, nobody would be jerking off Leonard scoring game 7 buzzer beaters after traveling twice on the same action. You have to be entertained and shit.

Though the thing that annoys me the most are the infinite timeouts. And the fact they last 4x the time they're supposed to last. Timeouts rules under FIBA rules are infinitely better, definitely.

*just actually enforcing the NBA rules

Ataman is so JUST

nobody is actually watching then?

Great game so far.

I am. Great fucking block

L A R K I N
A
R
K
I
N

>larkinball
>micicball

gotta have to find another way to win

>Missic

This, CSKA will win unfortunately.

higgins is amazing

stream aint working, send help

Are you using ?

you now remember that Beaubois has an NBA ring

live.harleyquinnwidget.net/streamvideo12/watch-cska-moscow-live-streaming-6-4930758.html

yeah i found one after activating like 12000 botnet scripts

hope you like spanish, but it's the best quality I've found

I remember he scored 40 pts for Dallas one time.

Haha gotta do what you gotta do. Watching Euroleague>>>having privacy or a functional computer

i'm probably sending like 200 nigerian prince mails per second now
worth it desu

i now manually remember tibor pleiß

>pleiss

looks like efes doesn't want to win this

Is Euroleague 3 line closer than NBA? These niggas are shooting 150% rn

fucking rodriguez will never stop doing his thing

That Pleiß dude is so shit. Like Meyers Leonard with Boban's athleticism

it's closer to the NCAA than then NBA three point FG line

well, actually, it's closer to the NBA line
NCAA: 6,05m
FIBA: 6,75m
NBA: 7,23m

based lotti at the whistle

Intredasting

the NCAA line is 6,32 meters

2pts/game in Utah, m8

Well, De Colo was 2pts/game when he was in NBA too, it doesn't mean much.

my wiki is fucked I guess

Whatever happened to Tryggvi Hlinason?

STRONG LAYUP
heh

man it feels like clyburn was playing for my local team only like yesterday, but it was actually a couple of years back actually.

>tfw time is ago

Attached: 1433654882250.png (365x330, 107K)

Are there any rules about homegrown/national players? I don't see many Turks or Russians

efes looks completely lost and clueless. You can never underestimate the CSKA choke factor, they it looks like they alreayd got this in the bag.

Efes has the intensity of the Trailblazers vs the Warriors. Totally unengaged

was watching the final against olympiakos a few years ago
arguably the biggest choke in basketball history

>We are some weeks away from euroleague transfers

Attached: 1533847160823.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

No such rule for EL (I guess they have one for the domestic league, all of them have one)
and as Russian and Turkish players are extremely meh, they just don't play.

The most represented nationality in EL is USA. It's not even close.

CSKA choking, KARA BOGA wh*toids

Apparently there are "only" 6 americans in this game.

devotion devotion

Judging by the 10 minutes I've seen European Basketball there are so less foul calls. It's so cool

CSKA slipping again

cska shot 42 FTs in semifinal

kek, looks like I jinxed CSKA

most represented nationalities after USA:
13 Greek (2 Greek teams)
12 Spanish (4 teams)
12 Turks (3 teams)
12 French (0 team)

as you see, 2 teams are enough to get 6 Murrikan, aka 50% of the amount of other nationalities

Based Lamonica.

L A R K I N
A
R
K
I
N

gentlemen we got ourselves a game

the thing that makes it much smoother and improve the flow of the game is the absence of infinite timeouts, and the timeouts last for the correct time

ffs, I was watching the Warriors Blazers game yesterday, and 3 minutes from the end of the 1st quarter some team took a 1 minute timeout that lasted for 4 fucking minutes becaused they showed some random comedy guy doing super bad jokes, then a dance cam. Some years ago, the 7 last minutes of an OKC game lasted for 45 fucking minutes because of all the timeouts and reviews

Anyone screenshoted the russian qties ?

reminder that Japanese basketball is growing, that they beat Australia in the last WC qualifiers, and that they have Hachimura now

youtube.com/watch?v=OwfYuWjpfso

youtube.com/watch?v=OuXHpIerj5w

Attaman saying again ''we will win this game :)'' lel

Based.

>they beat Australia in the last WC qualifiers
i'm assuming australia had zero of their NBA players due to the dumbass FIBA windows

also anadolu is in the fucking lead wtf

this game is ours!

Attached: 1558269210713.jpg (1052x789, 346K)

cska better win for those russian qties on the stands

What part of Efes are you from user ?

the anadolu part of it, user.

actually, they had, it was in fucking late june after the end of the NBA season, they only have themselves to blame for not bringing more of them, only Dellavedova came
they had their EL/EC players too

they had Thon Maker too

L A R K I N

Just give him the fucking ball.

CSKA shooting 12/17 for three.

just wtf? reeeeeeeeeee they don't fucking miss.

Attached: 1554593887874.jpg (350x426, 16K)

clyburn + higgins is such amazing duo

>taking high% shots after good ball movement
>not chucking 15 times per quarters 1vs4 on fast breaks

how old school

>Pleiss

Get that cunt out of here

Well, I guess only the CSKA choke can save efes now

looks like you were right

based french jynxer

you're one hell of a French user!

Attached: 1556486160128.jpg (1365x2048, 152K)

i don't know how you do it but you need to get me a gf

>Missic

Well, I guess only a bf can save you now

how good was larkin in the NBA?

micic choking hard tonight

i thought we were friends

Attached: 1525163035027.jpg (425x412, 20K)

D U N S T O N

holy shit dunston

jesus fuck

just cheeky banter, Hans

This, Larkin is basically playing alone.

i was in lyon a couple of months ago, you folks got some cute girls
send one over

that was straight up bullying from moerman

Congratulations to CSKA, this game is over.

Lmao just noticed this is an ex-Oly frontline reunion. Dunston, Hunter and Hines.

Well, he should try playing with his teammates too, actually. I'm not even sure their big guys touched the ball more than a dozen times in offense until now.

However I'm not sure Ataman could do anything else.

it was 9 points difference at this exact second in the olympiakos - cska semi a few years ago. Miracles do happen, especially against cska

my vesely should've been playing this game.

Attached: 1556230873063.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Reminder that even if he is not having the best game tonight Sergio Rodriguez is still the best euroleague player of the last decade

>who is spanoulis

It's so fucking better to watch a game without having a 4 minutes timeout every 3 fucking minutes

Third or maybe second
I was going to mock him for being bald but I realized Chacho is too.

hackett too

I agree. I can't even watch the NBA anymore, I will only watch the Finals and from game 4 onwards.

>Simon

youtube.com/watch?v=obgEPWXn_t0

just watch nba from vods and fast forward the stoppage. that's what i do when i watch nhl

haven't watched an NBA game since the 7th finals back in 2016 (when Lebron won), will watch though if giannis reaches the finals.
Warriors will probably sweep though

Efes are so tactically inept... They have Dunston and Moerman inside, CSKA biggest "flaw" is inside, and yet they keep ballhoging outside the 3 pts line.

literally a one man team today, can't see them winning

larkin is trash, send him back to the US

well, that's it now, even CSKA can't choke that anymore

the fuck were these attacks christ
awful display, they choked harder than CSKA

Attached: 1552620004582.jpg (695x647, 61K)

>tfw we've lost 5 (five) finals
know how it feels brah

Attached: 1463172189370.jpg (567x468, 60K)

>one man team
You can't really call them a team at this point. It's just Larkin, Micic and Simon heroballing and chucking contested shots. They never even tried to use their big men or to find alternative to thir chuckfest.

is there any hope, fren?

Attached: 1556741825192.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Attached: hqdefault[3].jpg (480x360, 31K)

>lolcska/fener/realwinsleague
I don't think this semen slurping competition is for me lads

larkin though he was curry in the end and fucked up 3 good attacks. Small team mentality there from efes.

CSKA, Real, Barca, Pana, and Oly secured like 75% of the available spots in F4 in the last 15 years.
Add Fener and Maccabi and that's 90%.

The rest is the token meme team of the year like Sienna, Kaunas, Vitoria or Partizan.

well we won our 2 euroleagues when we least expected them so yeah, we're all gonna make it brah

>those dead-eyed cska fans
kek

It seems like only greeks are allowed to break the hearts of cska qties. Too bad a money team claims the trophy again though, I wanted efes to make the upset. Next year.

Difference is that CSKA/Real are loaded with money far beyond other teams so they're always expected to win, that's why it sucks.

wtf is happening in the greek league by the way? I idn't read the details, but it looks like a complete shitstorm. Is Oly done (though I doubt they'll ever die, they're politically too important to fail)?

Has your "big" rival ever seethed so hard that they killed themselves ?
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

Attached: 1200px-Olympiacos_BC_logo.svg.png (1200x1370, 207K)

Yeah our managers chose to not let the team play with PAO in the play-offs as a protest against bribed refs, so we're getting demoted one league tier lower. Basically greek basket league is dead since there will be no interesting matches or rivalries. Just absolute retardation on the side of the owners and there were also problems with players not being paid so it's just a giant shitfest this year and for the foreseeable future. A sad end to a team with a glorious recent past.

we want to leave because the federation won't accept foreign refs for panathinaikos vs olympiakos games. Already didn't field a team for one of those games because the refs were greek, on monday there is another game and if we don't field a team here too (we won't most likely) we'll get relegated as a punishment.

If you want my opinion we're right about wanting foreign refs but we didn't play our cards right. Not really that flustered either way, we still play in the Euroleague whatever happens. What's troubling me more right now is whether our current owners have the money to support the team.

>they're politically too important to fail
that , plus we're the most popular team in Greece, literally nothing will happen. We survived the mid 2000s which were far worse.

have sex

Reminder that this happened recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2qgML9xAQQ

I guess someone had a big bet going on a 20+ victory.

that sounds fucked up, komşu. i hope the league will be okay.

their league has always been a clusterfuck of dubious practices, failing clubs being "saved" by dubious owners before failing again later, unpaid players, fake naturalizations... there's nothing surprising here

Come on dude, he might be top 10 but not even close to Top 1
>reminder this time 10 years ago PAO back court was Saras, Spanoulis, Diamantidis, Drew Nicholas

really? i always thought that was a decent league bc of you know, pana and oly.

>who is spanoulis
you gotta watch more. once upon a time he was the biggest fear of many teams, especially the turkish ones.

>Sergio Rodriguez is still the best euroleague player of the last decade
You started watching euro basketball last year didn't you

This probably
He's got mad skills and some of the best handles I've seen but had he not win this EL he would've had a somewhat underwhelming career titles wise

it was a very good league in the late 80's, 90's and early 00's with Pana, Oly, PAOK, Aris, AEK, or even Panionios or Marroussi. The financial crisis fucked them hard. But even then, it's was already a clusterfuck.

Every years when I was reading my local basketball newspaper, I could read "that or that team is dying due to financial failure", then 3 months later you learnt it was all clear and the debt magically disappeared thanks to a new owner (who probably "saved" the club against a public contract or a permit to build a villa in some place he shouldn't have the right to, or shit like that).
All the French players (like Weis, Risacher, Bilba, Forte...) playing there were saying the contract only had the value of the paper and the ink, nothing was respected, payment were random, when they were even paid in the 1st place. In 2001, Weis GTFO from PAOK barely after 1 or 2 months after getting is first paycheck, as it turned out said check was void when he went to the bank.

Amongst my favourite shit was:
- Yugo player being assigned Greek fathers to get Greek passports (Tarlac, Tomic, Nakic, Stojakovic...). The trick was a guy going to the administration, saying "hey I went in holidays to Yugoslavia 1 years ago and I had sex with this woman, this guy is actually my son"
- in the late 80's, PAOK hired an US player to try to qualify to the EL, but failed. When the guy went back to his hotal room, he found out it was full of policement and spiked with drugs. They told him "you get the fuck out of there and we'll do nothing. Claim your pay and we'll send you to jail".

There was this Oly vs CSKA play off game in the late 90's too where CSKA palyed with only half a team because the rest has been food poisonned.

That last one is legendary, yet nobody ever talks about bit anymore.
Idk how they got away with it

lol

twitter.com/PitBullSM7/status/1130220411734700032

#FagGlory

thank you for the info, user.
>There was this Oly vs CSKA play off game in the late 90's too where CSKA palyed with only half a team because the rest has been food poisonned.
kek, that sounds based :d

Well, nobody talks about Pana (Nicola, Sconochini, Dinkins...) cutting the electricity in the arena in 1997 against Limoges as they were leading 3 minutes away from the end. Boards were not working anymore, so that's the official table that was "counting" the 30 possession clock and magically gave several shot clock violation against CSP to let Pana win. The players didn't even knew who was actually winning at the end of he game.

Another one is in 93 when Oly fans travelled from Athens to Limoges with a guy dead from drugs and alcohol overdose in their bus. They also didn't have tickets for the game and just punched their way to the game.

Attached: Zdovc 1993.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

cult af

based knowledgeable frenchbro is one of the best posters around here

legendary Jugoplastika Split (Kukoc, Radja, Tabak, Pavicevic, Ivanovic and Sobin...) full game in cas someone is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=tx4YBGDZ_9c

oh, and Sretenovic and Savic too because it was not good enough already