Michael Hunter vs. TBA
Jessica McCaskill vs. Anahi Sanchez

>Saturday May 25 - ESPN US
Masayuki Ito vs. Jamel Herring
Jose Pedraza vs. Antonio Lozada

>Saturday May 25 - Fox Sports US
Austin Trout vs. Terrell Gausha
Chordale Booker vs. Wale Omotoso

Attached: 1558235947014.jpg (1256x838, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mmamania.com/2019/5/8/18536860/espn-train-wreck-leaves-ufc-236-short-100k-ppv-buys
mmafighting.com/2019/5/15/18624008/ratings-report-ufc-237-does-lowest-pay-per-view-prelim-numbers-of-espn-era
instagram.com/p/BCyOueGQ51B/
twitter.com/champlifeboxing/status/1129962044864761856
youtube.com/watch?v=55A0NEUyxPU
theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/26/tyson-fury-heavyweight-champion-baffled-drugs-test-nandrolone
youtube.com/watch?v=UMFXJHdQ0P8
telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/12/12/tyson-fury-cleared-resume-boxing-career-accepting-backdated/
youtu.be/-ZxBbbKv8kg
youtu.be/_pSw4XXs_H4
youtube.com/watch?v=gsG1HkPybmU
youtube.com/watch?v=ih80WFTCTsU
boxingscene.com/hearn-wilder-win-impressive-joshua-fight-happen-next--139176
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfJtmUkyqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wo2enNf3bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=M-Inq5r61ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=Af7ygcRY7gs
instagram.com/p/Bxq-5X7nAtB/?igshid=wft11mcr5af3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AJ is going to milk this Wilder fight for as long as he can so that he can make as much money as he can before Usyk embarrasses him.

brazeale took a dive

This is the ideal make body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: Tyson-Fury.jpg (1500x1125, 234K)

>Joshua KO3 Jason Gavern, 2015
>Wilder RTD4 Jason Gavern, 2014

>Joshua TKO3 Eric Molina, 2016
>Wilder KO9 Eric Molina, 2015

Calm down lads.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Middleweight GOAT

Attached: Nelo.jpg (1044x1200, 245K)

Fury outboxes Wilder (already has) and Joshua. Joshua wears down Wilder before knocking him out.

Cope

Attached: MAMMAMIA.webm (960x540, 1.59M)

God help whoever has to face an actually in-shape Tyson Fury.

When will AJ stop running and coasting off of narrowly beating a washed-up Klitchko?

aj dont have the chin

Fury will fight schwartz, Whyte then joshua.

I'm not sure if this is b8 because people could actually believe this.

Canelo isn't even top 5.

Attached: Laughing GOAT.jpg (662x496, 50K)

prime Kessler beats canelo

Attached: Tyson-Fury-main.jpg (615x410, 38K)

Apologize right now AJ and Furyfags

Attached: tchfgh.jpg (678x452, 34K)

I was at the London zoo taking pictures of al the animals when I stumbled across this one nigerian black duck. IT WAS FUCKING MASSIVE. Clearly they had it eating something. Luckily his caretaker (real tall guy) was standing there and I got talking to him. He told me the duck was actually part of the "superior quack race" and did a lot of running to get that big.He said if I paid him a quid(lmao are we in Harry Potter dude?) I could get closer.
But when I pulled out my wallet they freaked out and the duck bolted.They must've seen my Alabama driver's license.
The caretaker started stammering and said I could only see this one duck with a massive head. It's almost as if they were scared of something in Alabama. Weird huh.

Attached: 1558236217903.jpg (289x174, 11K)

im a furyfag and i think wilders pretty cool.

AJ is a fucking bitch though. fuck him

Attached: 1557355321700.png (1366x846, 318K)

I'm a boxing casual, but that spanish dude that came to the ring is Wilder's next fight? When he came to the ring, I legit thought he was like a boxing coach or a manager, he looks fucking old

Yeah Tyson's cool.
Aj's been ducking Wilder for years now and only now after Fury fight he wants Wilder.

This.
This win doesn't mean anything in big the picture. If Wilder KO'd Fury then it would mean something. This KO win is as irrelevant as Joshua's KO win over the same guy. He's a bum and Wilder needs to do the same against the top guys like Joshua or Fury to really be in for a shout as the best.

Although objectively Joshua has the best resume over anyone else if we're rating the quality of the opponent and their top 10 ranking.

If we go by ranking of opponents (top 10 ranked only)

>Joshua:
Klitschko
Breazeale
Povetkin
Parker
Martin
Whyte
(Can't remember if Molina was a top 10 ranked fighter when they fought but probably not)

>Wilder
Breazeale
Ortiz
Stiverne (was top 10 when the fought the first time iirc)

>Fury
Klitschko
Chisora
(Not sure if Christian Hammer ever sneaked into the top 10)

The nightmares have returned haven’t they AJ

Redpilled me on inoue.

How is he able to knock fools out left and right?

If he wins the tournament should be be a top 3 p4p?

>joshua
>klitschko

Fighting a way past prime 40 year old doesn't count

Is this the same excuse you'll give when Thurman sends Pacquiao into retirement?

He used to be a boxer way back in the day. His debut fight was recently digitally restored with color and uploaded on youtube.

you havnt ranked wilder in furys one and vice versa. if we are honest the only real one is parker

klit had already lost to fury and was 90, povetkin was 90 and no longer on roids, whyte was a bum back then who didnt train.

I hate retards like you.

Senator and part time boxer Pac will be fighting crawford after Thurman

>you havnt ranked wilder in furys one and vice versa.
Because those are wins only.

They're still good names to have for Joshua anyway no matter how anyone twists it. These are some of the top contenders in his division and he beat all but one of them by KO.

> people actually still watch boxing
Jesus Christ you are faggots. Get on the MMA train you pillowfisted mongs!

Who hit harder in their prime, Wilder or Foreman?

Reminder that Jon Jones would wipe the floor with Muhammad Ali, Tyson Fury, Wilder and Anthony Joshua one after another with ease

Prime Kessler got absolutely destroyed by a pensioner Calzaghe with shattered hands.

I actually watched that fight again yesterday. Man do I miss Emanuel Steward and his analysis.

UFC ratings are in toilet and the sport's only remaining draw is washed up Conor McMeme. Even Jones can't draw unless he's fighting Cormier. It's not 2008 anymore.
mmamania.com/2019/5/8/18536860/espn-train-wreck-leaves-ufc-236-short-100k-ppv-buys
mmafighting.com/2019/5/15/18624008/ratings-report-ufc-237-does-lowest-pay-per-view-prelim-numbers-of-espn-era

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-19 at 8.14.04 am.png (602x1044, 136K)

You're only as good as your last fight.

Fury won't win the rematch

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZZZZZZZZZQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

instagram.com/p/BCyOueGQ51B/

Attached: wilder-entrance-large.jpg (2880x1626, 328K)

ROBBERY. BREAZEALE WON EVERY ROUND.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBBBBBBBBBBBB SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is the best angle of the KO i've seen. So fucking fast

Attached: cICVKKLkv1jWKe0K.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Seething Joshua fans. I swear people on this shit board don't know shit about boxing. You're a bunch of fucking larpers. You know as much about boxing as incel fitizens know about women.

George hit way harder in terms of kinetic energy but George had little/less snap. If we created an optimization to find the best amount of both in order to knock someone out, Wilder would come pretty close to the absolute optimum.

>George hit way harder in terms of kinetic energy
uh huh

>does a 360 and walks away

based

What's there not to understand? It's mid school physics.

man what a good day for boxing yesterday was
I'm not in this thread often, does it have hearnposters delusional enough to think aj wont be starched and exposed?

Fuck terrible webm

Attached: cICVKKLkv1jWKe0K(1).webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Can't wait to see A Juicing Jay's head clatter off the canvas

Fuck whatever
here's the tweet
twitter.com/champlifeboxing/status/1129962044864761856

Unbelievable how fast wilder is.

>KO against a plodding bum that not even this dump of a general rated is now suddenly the best KO of all time and Breazeale is a God quality opponent

Yikes. Call me back when Wilder actually beats someone relevant. At least Joshua has Parker. Who does Wilder have?

yes. matchroom and eddie hearns boxers have a troop of dedicated brainlets who will fight to the death for his guys. probably brainwashed by sky shilling

I wonder what excuse will you be coming up with when he knocks out Parker in the same fashion.

Absolutely

You might need to rewatch this youtube.com/watch?v=55A0NEUyxPU

lightweight with heavyweight power

Attached: D6ZHbibWAAA1WbA.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 283K)

parker has that brick islander skull. hes not heemable.

>fucking fell asleep so I couldn't watch my bet come in
if anyone is surprised you don't know boxing, breazleale is the yank joyce the big lumbering donut

>Although objectively Joshua has the best resume
Fury absolutely destroyed Klitschko and Wilder. Joshua beat Klitschko in a highly competitive fight that he could have easily lost, when Vlad was already a dinosaur and without a title reign. It's a testament to how silly boxing is that everyone doesn't agree on this basic ranking:
>Fury (Champion)
>1. Wilder
>2. Joshua

I think we've been more than fair to Joshua in terms of waiting on him. He's made it abundantly clear that he's willing to duck Fury and Wilder for years (has already been a few). You can't be considered Champion or the #1 spot by holding it hostage forever à la The Superman. If Joshua wants it then he can go get it. But I don't care if he manages to rack up another 10 mediocre contenders.

>This win doesn't mean anything in big the picture
I agree. I don't know why anyone loves seeing Wilder "knock people the fuck out". It's so meaningless and stupid, especially when the competition is irrelevant. "MAMMA MIA!" sums the circus up so well.

He won't fight parker because parker actually has a jaw. Wilder has fought nothing but plodding bums and pensioners his whole career. His best win is against 40 year old. He got utterly outboxed for at least 9 rounds by a coke addict who hadn't fought properly in 2 whole years.

Why do you dickride this shitter so much? If this was any other guy you'd be calling him shit. It's like you support him just to not support Joshua. I'm not even saying Joshua is some elite fighter but he's way better than Wilder because he's actually fought someone good, and won.

yeah so fast he couldn't touch fury until the 12th kek, thinking Bumzill was paid to take the hit..Weak as piss

Attached: Gay .png (779x437, 774K)

Maybe not by juicin j who was so scared they got a ref who wouldn't let parker fight on the inside

>I agree. I don't know why anyone loves seeing Wilder "knock people the fuck out". It's so meaningless and stupid, especially when the competition is irrelevant. "MAMMA MIA!" sums the circus up so well.
cringe

>Fury absolutely destroyed Klitschko and Wilder.
>Wilder
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahaha. Nice 13 sec count you had there.

Parker's team chose they ref you clinical retard. Even Hearn was calling them out for that shit after the fight. Joshua is arguably his strongest when fighting on the inside.

enough with this meme already, no one's buying it

>He got utterly outboxed for at least 9 rounds by a coke addict who hadn't fought properly in 2 whole years.
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah

he's right. anyone who has ever boxed and isnt some fat Yea Forums armchair autist knows fury was robbed

>Parker's a Maori mate he's got a granite chin on him!
Fuck off back to heem you utter plum
Whyte decked him

Everyone's forgetting Fury got caught using Nandrolone. Imagine juicing and still being this fat and shit.
Hhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

>why do you support him
highlight exciting KO's from nowhere
extrovert personality and showmanship
great entrances
entertaining in and out of the ring
good christian man providing for his family
goes his own way and doesnt duck
just a failed basketball player getting a chance in another sport
made his own hype from nothing
natty 210lbs in HW division

>why dont you like AJ
charisma vaccuum
not exciting to watch in or out the ring
eddie hearns robot, does whatever he says and ducks who he says to duck robbing us of great fights
shilled by sky since his first pro fight
given everything since he was an amateur
250lb roidlord
black supremacist
fedora tipping incel with no family
thought dr dre was a magician

Watching the edited version and thinks it's real, lol
No wonder Germany is fucked.

Attached: 1549337445415.png (904x711, 390K)

MUH MAORI SHAKA ZULU HAKA POWER

Absolutely based and bombpilled. You forgot that fake bought Olympic medal of Joshua.

he also heemed the GOAT zelenoff in and unsanctioned bout. joshua too busy bodybuilding for this

based

Attached: IMG_20180627_063328.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jun/26/tyson-fury-heavyweight-champion-baffled-drugs-test-nandrolone

Hahahahahhahahahahahah

and hearn paid him off

Yet you're the same turkroach who fanboys for canelo

Nope. I'm the protector of El Chacal.

Inoue should be above loma in P4P
Give me one reason why he shouldn't

I agree. Loma is a fraud.

I agree. Loma is a fraud.

Also
>Tyson Fury
bald
tested positive for Nandrolone
no Olympic medal
looks like a belly dancer
literally clinically depressive
pikey
cokehead

*absolutely no knockout power

youtube.com/watch?v=UMFXJHdQ0P8

kek

>Canelo will become undisputed champion and become the face of boxing before AJ, Wilder, or Fury

Attached: you fucking what.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Not if BJS is given the opportunity

Joyce is so slow the punch he landed in the third round was actually thrown in the second.

That makes him based desu

Approved /box/ P4P list:
Inoue
Usyk
Lomachenko
Crawford

>Joshua takes 7 rounds to defeat Breazeale
>Wilder obliterates him in one
Makes you think

Attached: 1493410467587s.jpg (250x206, 7K)

inb4 britbong excuses

this 2bh

Hear hear
BJS > CANelo too

fat hairlets detected

No way AJ would even get hit by a wild swing like that. By the time Wilder has threw that flappy left hand, AJ will have either hit him on the chin or just backed up. Also >Breazeale with hands down what an absolute pleb

Wilder shouldn't even have that belt to defend after he got beat by the true champ.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

UKAD dropped the case because it was a farce

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yea right. Just like Canelo's meat was "contaminated" with Clenbuterol, right?

juicy j is a chinlet. he would prolly get wobbled by the wind from one of wilder's windmills

They literally did, it lead to nothing and he sued them

The moment Nonito realized he made a mistake

Attached: Donaire shook.png (1259x675, 1.43M)

telegraph.co.uk/boxing/2017/12/12/tyson-fury-cleared-resume-boxing-career-accepting-backdated/

They didn't exactly drop it, he was still technically banned in his exile. Why defend a drug cheat gyppo?

>Americans in charge of understanding anything about sport or cheats in sport
Wilder has never beaten anyone who is considered legitimately good by the rest of the world. Has he beat a load of hasbeens and fat dopers, yes, anyone of real merit, no.

Speaking of dopers, the only person with guts to challenge AJ over there (seeing as Wilder is too afraid after being beat by Fury) was someone who failed three separate drugs test and got barred from the fight. LOL.

Maybe one day Wilder will grow a pair and leave his back yard to fight someone better than him, who has more belts than him, and who has beaten better fighters than him.

was a kino weekend

Attached: brazil waxed.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>Has he beat a load of hasbeens and fat dopers, yes,
Wow the exact same can be said of Joshua.

Yea, don't talk about steroids if you don't know shit about it. Fact is they found high levels of Nandrolone in his blood and he claimed it was because of eating uncastrated boar meat. The thing with (natural) Nandrolone is, if taken orally, it would get compltely metabolized by the liver unless one were to take a 17a-alkylated nandrolone which is not natural. The other possibility would be taking Androstenedione which gets metabolized to Nandrolone. Realistically, neither can happen naturally. Boar meat my ass. Fury was on juice.

I didn't say anything about steroids, only the case, which they gave up on and he sued them for, along with his brother

>Maybe one day Wilder will grow a pair and leave his back yard
You realize they're all fighting in the US now right? America is the home of boxing, why would wilder leave?

You said they "dropped it" which they didn't and even if they did, it wouldn't have made any sense because of the reasons I have just stated.

>along with his brother
Hughie is his cousin

>which they didn't
Yes, they did

bad blood nah son bad hands and a bad man vs a dude who don’t belong and never has. breezy gone stay around tho just like kiko. bc he is big and what else exactly? who cares right? hype is hype is hype is hype right? it ain’t right but it sell a fight. boxing heads are dumb? nah son. boxing FANS are dumb idiots who keep our beloved sport alive by pouring stupid cash into our stupid beloved sport. you seen breezy before? oh yeah? then why you root and pick him? yall came to see one person and only one person tonight. USA REIGNING DEFENDING UNDEFEATED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORRRRRRRRLD. bronze bomber bro. plain and simple.

>wonders manager states big fights are at least a year away 2020
WHY the fuck don't they fight later this year? Fuck8bg one fight a year against bums. Absolute state of boxing

Wilder would flatten AJ

the AJ Wilder fight has to happen now
can't put up with ~1 more year of heavyweight shitposting

youtu.be/-ZxBbbKv8kg

Attached: 555841836776.jpg (1070x537, 129K)

just caught up watching the replay
impressive from wilder really, outstanding even if Breazeale is a walking punching bag to turn a durable guys lights out in under 1 round is incredible
still reckon AJ breaks him down and stops him under 5 mind
JUST FUCKING FIGHT EACH OTHER YOU HEAVYWEIGHT PUSSIES

Literally who can stop Inuoe?

pic related would not only stop him but school him

Attached: llb3ExaDE682OfAbqLlAqYxhpR5d7ArG.jpg (1172x1080, 165K)

cringe

(x) doubt

left is supposed to stop right hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha

Attached: weeb_seething.png (570x564, 48K)

featherweights, but that's it

>*gets wobbled by Povetkin*
>*gets dropped by a Kiltschko whose already in the retirement home*

Brezeale wobbled Wilder, Joshua knocks him clean out with a right hand or a left hook

>If he wins the tournament should be be a top 3 p4p?
No one will ever put him top 3 P4P unless he signs with a major American promoter.
P4P lists are controlled mainly by media hype. Lomachenko and Crawford are #1 and #2 because of an "eye test" but Inoue can't be allowed up there despite passing the eye test with flying colors (As well as having a decent resume if you're non-casual).

So the answer is, yes, he should be in the top 3 P4P given the manner he's winning the tournament, but no one will give him that credit with a lack of American media manipulation behind him

Attached: Inoue-Rodriguez KD1.webm (960x540, 968K)

This is the post

Attached: 1557432344570.jpg (640x640, 80K)

I just hope that bum Donaire doesnt land a lucky shot

>REEEEE muh anime hero is not being recognized
>muuh Japanese culture is superior, samurai katana anime dragonbaaall

who do you think wins + method of victory?
Fury vs Wilder 2
AJ vs Wilder
Fury vs AJ

Unironically love Wilder. Dude can't box for shit but keeps on winning due to POWAH, confidence and a healthy amount of heart. Feels like old, old, old-school boxing before nutrition and ring strats became a thing

It'd be legendary if Donaire could turn back the clock and put on an amazing performance against Inoue, it would be something straight out of a movie.
It's not happenin' but we can dream.

Attached: Inoue-Payano.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

I respect him for taking it at this advanced age, unlike others that have ducked Inoue and ducked the WBSS tournament

based

wilder KO. i think wilder learned more about fury than fury did about him, gonna be easier to find his chin now you know what hes gonna do. still awkward though. if it goes the distance then fury by descision
wilder KO
fury outboxes him to a descision

Attached: Wilder wobbled.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

delusional

his skill level really is grim
can't argue with him though, he gets the job done

lads I don't know why but I've got a feeling deep in my loins that Joshua Wilder gets announced after Joshua Ruiz

Fuck that. The last thing I want is some Filipinos praising the Filipino flash

kino

Attached: Inoue-Rodriguez.jpg (1600x1574, 570K)

youtu.be/_pSw4XXs_H4
Why does it look like Joyce is pushing every single punch he throws? His jabs barely look like jabs.
Is he physically incapable of throwing snappy punches or did he just never learn how to?

Joyce is the slowest human being alive

I swear he didn't look this bad in the ammies.

he says he likes to punch through the opponent, just club them over and over until theyre too beaten down

this is pretty much the sum of it, his biggest weakness is counter punchers. he commits pretty hard to the point of injuring himself in his punches and doesn't snap is opposite hand back to guard at the end of his combinations.

the best example of high risk high reward and I think the reward is a lot higher than the risk in his situation.

Fury by decision
Wilder by KO
Fury by decision

he used to be lighter

Lads for me it's Bomb Squad™

who is /our guy/ AJ fighting in NYC on 1st June bros?

>/ourguy/

Attached: nonononono.jpg (552x504, 35K)

Andy Ruiz

Attached: 1550496095032.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

Spic HW who beat Parker but got robbed

kids good

ruiz heems g-string

andy ruiz is a cool humble guy, he's a very well rounded boxer and somehow can do 12 rounds no problem while looking like a slob mother fucker

inspiration to fat kids everywhere

I know why the fight is happening, but honestly I think wilder has gotten a lot better and ortiz has gotten worse since they fought. Spee should not be surprised if wilder turns his lights out before the end of the 3rd round

>no dwyer yet
i dont even care that he was wrong again, i just like listening to him talk, hes got a unique cadence, puts emphasis on random words, randomly starts talking like there is a full stop between each word etc

Attached: 1556632238296.jpg (744x752, 42K)

yeah ortiz odds are a lot lower now than they were then. would be interesting to see if wilder will cut down to 210~ lbs to go the distance or if he'll stay heavy to try and KO

SOmeone should go back and figure out how many wrong picks in a row this is, must be nearly 100

Ortiz has always been overrated.
Wilder sleeps him early if they fight again.
AJ sleeps him early as well

he didnt pick Brazil

Was the Taylor figth any good?

fuck you spic

Prograis v Taylor will be FOTY

rude
yes, very good

Imagine thinking that Prograis isn't going to win

Fuck you
Thx

why are 99% of brotish sporting fans fucking retards

>taking over 7 rounds to knock out domonique brazil

Attached: Wilder.jpg (600x437, 39K)

>1 fight a year
this is really pathetic

Attached: 1535805857351.jpg (780x438, 23K)

you don't think deontay learned anything from that fight? Fury thoroughly outclassed him for the entire fight and still got blasted twice. the second time got up in one of the craziest moments in the history of the sport, the fact that he got up is still baffling.

Wilder will be more patient next time around, and he's sure to catch him again because well, he catches literally everybody

did breazeale delete his twitter and instagram lol ?

Taylor's pressure and accuracy will be too much for BUMgrais

Lmao he did, what a sore loser

Povetkin is actual top 10 and Wilder ducked from him

Povetkin popped twice when they were scheduled to fight each other

>/our guy
>AJ

Attached: 1543927582437.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>deontay hit him so hard they felt it in Brasil
I bet he was anxious all night to say this line and thought it was the smartest thing ever

sort of
he popped for a drug that was added to the ban list whilst it was in his system

Fury is comfortably the best heavyweight on the planet

So did you feel it?

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale HEAD SNAP.webm (960x540, 1.24M)

Wilder learned with the Tyson fight as much as canelo learned with Floyd, Ortiz gets blasted in 6 now unless he goes full miller

Mauro needs to fuck off already, constantly ruining great moments with his dumv lines

should have trained his neck

and his guard

Joshua vs Ruiz Jr: Anthony Joshua-Deontay Wilder fight must be next with no excuses, says Eddie Hearn

Attached: D6zkPHUXYAAGiJg.jpg large.jpg (719x1061, 144K)

get these disgusting fucking cows off the bed

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: regisprograis___Bj712TagIEz___.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

yes desu

I'm all for a big fat butt however those star tattoos are digustingly trashy

This. Also tats on the chest/tits are an automatic DROP

>I pulled my energy from my melanin

what did Gary Russell Jr mean by this?

does someone have a link for saunders vs isufi? I literally can't find it anywhere

>OOGA BOOGA OOOOOOOGGGGAAAAA BOOOOGGAAAA *monkey sounds*
there I summed it up for you

you wouldnt understand, wh*tey

there's highlights on BT sport boxing's youtube page
wouldn't waste 40 mins on the full thing if I were you

I really hope tank blasts that fucking belt squatting faggot into retirement so I don't ever have to see him once a year again

Wake up Joshua

Attached: josh-taylor.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Why bother with the proxy?

And don't bother saying you're not on a proxy. A nobody from the Bahamas shows up in this thread and suddenly knows all about boxing and /box/ memes.

Why didn't he pull it out against Loma

The only thing Tank will be blasting is the buffet. Too much time with AB.

Attached: hqdefault-1063.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Wake up, Joshua.

Attached: prograis.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

take away the facial hair and he looks like a grandma

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: wilder-breazeale-fight%20(26).jpg (720x480, 77K)

Lol damn, it looks like a car accident. Wtf wad brazil doing. I watched this clip and it's like he just walks up to Wilder with his hands down and head out. What a fucking BUM

>Wilder
Me
>Breazeale
Average /box/ BUM

Why his mouth so damn big?

hahahahahaha shut the fuck up you communist chink dicklet.

>autism fighter
What did he mean by this?

His son has autism.

That he fights for /box/

/ourguy/ AJ > Fury > Usyk >>>>>>> Wilder

I get that some people prefer Fury over Wilder.. but AJ. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. seething britbong

Mauro Ranallo is a goddamn joke with this mama mia shit. Kys you fucking wop

Punished Baby beats every single one of them.

Attached: jarrell-miller.jpg (1600x1129, 996K)

lol ok eddie

agreed, abysmal commentary
even worse than Kellerman

He's not bad when the fight is happening but he always has to do that cringy overreaction when ever someone is knocked down.

kys retard
theres a bahamian in /f1/, one who posts in NFL threads and one rogue shitposter
I'm the one who posts in /box/ and /nba/. Dont ever reply to me again you fucking leprechaun.

Attached: 20190519_113845~01.jpg (3936x3096, 1.96M)

CANelo is a BUM

Attached: smuglovkin.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Based Punished Gennadiy

youtube.com/watch?v=gsG1HkPybmU

shine my shoes and ill pay the rent on your coconut hut

I probably make more in six months than you do in a year, BUM

Is this the Wilder poster?

all commentators are fucking awful apart from the black skellington who sadly seems to have lost his WBSS job

Shit, I didn't realize how Wilder did that leaping punch he sometimes does when he gets these big knockouts, no wonder Breazeale was seemingly just cut from his consciousness.
That's one thing about Wilder, his technique is generally trash, but he has the right technique to generate one punch knockout power, watch the feet.

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale KO.webm (960x540, 1.69M)

FREED FROM DESIRE

MIND AND SENSES PURIFIED

Here's another example of him doing that.
I feel like you don't see many Heavyweights who leap into their punches like that. Patterson could do it, Liston kind of did it.

Attached: Wilder-Price KO slowdown.webm (400x224, 780K)

This is gold goddamn

literally how the fuck does he keep winning, he is so shit

>15%+ bodyfat
>peak performance
Gtfo Fedorfag.

Attached: 1550603354793.png (288x347, 125K)

angry negro youtube is a special place

I understand that you are a boxing casual so I will explain "that flappy left hand" was Wilder teeing up his jaw!

Damn the canelosexual just got btfo

>boxing casuals calling other boxing casuals "boxing casuals"
the absolute state

that pawing left of his is a thing of beauty, the one he used on fury was nice af

Based and also very comfy looking flag

Klitschko more like Clitschko

>"I would just like to say well done to Deontay Wilder in knocking out Dominic Breazeale," Fury said on Instagram after the fight. "I got that prediction quite correct. Anyone who wants to go toe-to-toe with Deontay Wilder will have the same fate as Dominic Breazeale and the rest of his 40 other victims. "Anthony Joshua, you’ll get it as well - the same thing will happen to you mush. Dillian Whyte, you’ll get it as well."

>"The Bronze Bomber is the most fearsome, most destructive puncher in the heavyweight division. It’s just a pity that he had to lose to the Gypsy King".

Dillian Shyte and Olawufemi BTFO

It's horrendous, some guy has just gotten years of their life splattered across the canvas, and he screams MAMA MIA HE JUST MARIO JUMPED HIS TUNNEL IN! At least the HBO team had some respect.

speak it believe it receive it

? its his best combo and he hit the most evasive heavyweight with it

Threw the fight. Woody Allen and Al wanted to make a statement. Shit on Joshuas US debut by having Wilder obliterate one of Joshuas former opponents right before. Now the "ducker" talk has eased off Wilder a little bit and the rhetoric has shifted a little from "lol Wilder is a fraud and a bum" to "shit, he killed Breazle, AJ didnt do that". This buys them more bargaining chips at the negotiating table if they want to fight Joshua, and also buys them more time to fight B and C level guys without getting unbearable heat for it.

They probably bribed Ortiz's management to not take the Joshua fight when he was offered it for June 1st too. Since they already planned to do Wilder/Ortiz 2 and they knew having Wilder crush Breazele would lose a bit of its power if Joshua then beat Wilders best win handily a couple of weeks later.

Boxing is a dirty sport.

he's agreeing with you,retard

Would you spitroast /ourslag/ with the lineal heavyweight champion?

Attached: bigstiffpenis.jpg (1248x628, 82K)

i'm slowly becoming tired of this "how does wilder generate so much power?" meme. it's called putting a shoulder down to the ground, and then winging your other arm as hard as you fucking can. why do you not see other boxers doing it? because you'll get countered to bejesus and back

when you're standing in front of a can who is already badly hurt, you can do that. but it's the type of thing that would have gotten deontay absolutely murdered in the '90s. he still hasn't been tested in terms of a firefight. fury gave him a boxing lesson but it's different

>I feel like you don't see many Heavyweights who leap into their punches like that
yeah no shit. it's a really bad habit to have and it will only lead to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ih80WFTCTsU

>literally how the fuck does he keep winning, he is so shit
he lost his previous fight

GOD-GIVEN TALENT

Attached: ni.jpg (800x534, 33K)

michelle could get it desu

his 11 inch penis would make me feel insecure, so no

I wasn't, it's not a pawing left and his chin is left miles in the air and he's fucking jumping when he throws it

Hes an insufferable little cunt. People baby him and overrate him because they think he'll slit his wrists otherwise.

*makes /box/ seethe*

Attached: 800px-deontay_wilder_2015.jpg (640x824, 85K)

RJJ used to do it and it worked for him. its dumb in theory but in practice you just dont see it coming in time

Wilder's tech is so shit that it puts people off guard.

these guys have been sparring with the best of the best most technical guys for years, so being unpredictable is a weapon in itself if coupled with 1 punch ko power

>with out me your fight is shit, no drama

Big drama show

I have to say, the absolute state of british flags over the past 15 hours or so have been thoroughly entertaining

thanks "lads"

Attached: Steph-Ann-Cook.png (601x602, 581K)

He's /ourguy/

They're clearly worried about the stiff idiot

new

Attached: 1557434114094.jpg (1080x1349, 146K)

>yeah no shit. it's a really bad habit to have and it will only lead to this:
Name a single modern Heavyweight counter puncher as good as Marquez.
Oh wait, you can't.

The closest in recent times is Ortiz, and well, Wilder already knocked him out cold.

>he lost his previous fight
He won tho, with a similar punch no less.

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-4.webm (960x540, 1.5M)

They already had a Brit beat Wilder a few months ago though. Theres also Whyte in the wings getting (arguably) ducked.

I'm starting to fall for the no sound boxing meme

>Wake up Anthony

Attached: 200px-AndyRuizJr.jpg (200x254, 10K)

Wasn't this guy a stand-up comedian?

Attached: mc-ent-allentown-fair-review-gabriel-iglesias-20180824.jpg (2000x1125, 214K)

I didn't say anything about Fury idiot, gypsy King beats both

Attached: 1558287060647.jpg (526x552, 52K)

It will be a comedy when he knocks AJ out

upcoming schedule is grim

>so whats the deal with this big stiff bodybuilders am i right?

I think you'll find its traveller king you fucking racist.

Attached: (you).png (1000x658, 538K)

Wilder sleeps AJ inside 8

I doubt that fight goes 8 rounds whatever the result.

Listen to music or talk to friends instead, commentary is always incredibly biased to fit a narrative. Sky talked so much shit trying to say Wilder was hurt by breezy

hot take

any fights between the top 3 hws are pretty much 50/50

hot take
ur gay lmao

hot take: id knock your jaw clean off

It's not a hot take, it's logical. People will be creaming themselves and say Joshua will beat Wilder when Joshua starches Ruiz. It goes in circles. Seems Finkel and Hearn are getting serious about the match now though. I think Wilder will fight Ortiz later thus year, Joshua will fight a mando, probably Pulev, then the fight will happen 2020

Lol so true about how it goes in circles. Fury was on top of the world during and briefly after the Wilder fight, then it went to shit once he signed the Schwarz fight. Wilder was at rock bottom leading to this fight and now hes getting tons of hype etc. People are fickle like that.

nah, you'll be bedazzled by my defense and feints and you dare try to hit me you'll eat my crispy clean counters, even if you get past all that by miracle you'll end up hitting stone, you‘ll break both your hands before you could even wobble me

>he has to rely on pussy defense
lmao all i need is my chad iron chin, kiddo. you'll be flushed in under 3

Rich and rewarding post.

Guarantee Joshua is going to put in a shit performance against ruiz

Oh Adrien....

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (480x454, 25K)

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: deontay-wilder-ko-breazeale-mannix-column.jpg (1300x724, 121K)

>Wake up, Femi

more like anthony olawufeminine joshua haha

Damn it's that time of the month again, huh?

You guys think Ryan is cool with his baby mama being a thot with the kid on camera?

Attached: IMG_20190519_111428.jpg (1124x1500, 149K)

She's already ballooning up, the next kid is going to turn her into a full blown 250 lb goblina

I think she's still trying to lose the baby weight.

to all the people who hate canelo and say that he's the worst boxer right now - I don't agree or disagree, I just wanna know why he's bad

Attached: josh homme.jpg (2280x3420, 1.21M)

he obviously isn't bad, he's a cunt
a post so moronic it has to be bait

He’s a good boxer but he’s protected and given privledge by Golden Boy

He also gets every possible good break by the judges

BOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAD

Attached: 167533007.jpg (2500x1577, 1.16M)

Shes perfect right now. Those milkers

he's not bad, this has never been claimed. the problem is he is not the best and there is a strong backing of him by the money behind the sport enough to influence the organizations and judges as demonstrated by his fights with gennady

my only personal beef with him is that he's been caught on PEDs before and if it were up to me I'd issue more strict punishment as a result.

>thinking this about a gyppo dicklet
Smh

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. It's almost like he wanted to get ktfo.

It's only a dirty sport because some cunts like Joshua want to protect their zero.

i'm so horny and lonely

he's not a shit boxer but he gets gifts over boxers that actually manage to beat him, he comes off as an insecure beta virgin, and he killed a sparring partner of his

>Put over AJ and Wilder over as strong powerful fighters
Is Braezeale just a HW jobber?

he's the american version of slow joyce

this bitch is going to be sucking up fat checks out of the GBP twink for the next 18 years, what a fucking sucker

Except at the same age, he's accomplished more as a boxer than joke joyce has

Joyce has an olympic silver, means alot to boxers even if I don't give a shit about it

>boxingscene.com/hearn-wilder-win-impressive-joshua-fight-happen-next--139176
Wow zero spin from eddie. Wilder must have really shocked them

Attached: triple-uppercut.webm (1280x1280, 842K)

Looks like the nightmares shall be making a comeback for le bodybuilder man

Pro wise he hasn't done shit. Breazeale has at least challenged for a world title twice and has a successful record. Joyce may never even get to challenge for a title

lol what was he doing

Attached: JUST.png (898x868, 982K)

>and he killed a sparring partner of his
wtf? I never knew this thats fucked up. You're never supposed to hurt your sparring partner even if you're hard sparring.

it's a well kept secret for obvious reasons. probably had a fit of roid rage desu

man that kid is gonna have a rough life

light skinned red hair'd mexican will never capture the hearts of mexico no matter how badly he wants it

¨
"Much more" in this instance is like saying youre the smartest guy in the special ed though. Wilder has had 40+ fights and his actual achievements are pretty damn weak relative to the length of his career. Joyce has had 9 pro fights over the course of the last 18 months and hes already got a win over Wilders 2nd or 3rd best win in his 10+ year pro career.

but joyce beat washed up stiverne, nit world champion stiverne

Notice it came right after the ref break too. That could have acted as notice that the KO was meant to happen next. Breazele then came forward and dropped his left hand to his waist. Yeah it was a good shot but not one youd refuse to take for millions of dollars if youre a fucking hopeless bum like Breazele with no real future or options.

*tips tinfoil hat*

Has there ever been a version of Stiverne that wasnt shit though? not to mention the second Wilder/Stiverne fight was another one of those "lolboxing" moments where you just have to roll your eyes at the sheer kikery of it all.

Its boxing. Thinking youre watching an actual real fight is the conspiracy theory in this case.

I'm talking abut breazeale you dum dum. Even still my point stands no matter how you try to argue. They're all 33 and olympians who started late yet wilder and breazeale have actually successful pro careers while joyce has nothing to his name.

Yes. It's clear you haven't been watching boxing for a long time. Stiverne was expected to stop wilder by a lot of people when they first fought. You can't possibly say going more than 4 rounds with an inactive 2019 stiverne is the same than beating active stiverne in 2015

But you can sure as hell compare Wilder fighting Breazele in 2019 to Joshua fighting him in 2016 amirite?

And no, Stiverne has always sucked.

Joyce has been pro for 18 months and is about a year off of matching Breazeles accomplishments at this rate. Wilder did virtually nothing for the first like 5 years of his career and even now his record is severely underwhelming relative to how long hes been around and the amount of fights hes had.

Why would I seethe at black Takamura?

>But you can sure as hell compare Wilder fighting Breazele in 2019 to Joshua fighting him in 2016 amirite?
You're paranoid or mistaken. Where have I mentioned joshua and breazeale?

But yeah you can with more reliability than than comparing the wins over stiverne. Stiverne hadn't fought in 2 years when he fought joyce and was 40. Wilder first fought Stiverne at 36 when he was off the best win of his career.
>And no, Stiverne has always sucked.
You just don't realize how much the division has changed from the klitschko era. Stiverne was top 10 after he knocked out arreola.

wish this faggot would off himself already

Have you ever seen Breazeale fight before he's always been super easy to hit. And he had his hand down because he was trying to counter Wilder's jab with an uppercut but that right hand was too fast. You can see it clearer in this webm . Also fighters don't really take dives anymore, corruption nowadays is about paying off judges, refs, and organizations.

brezeale improved since the joshua fight (though not by much) and trained to beat wilder, stiverne only turned up for the paycheck in his last two fights

He's baiting

>had a kebab on Friday
>ate alot of jalapeños on nachos when watching the WBSS
>had a shit load of salsa
>had even more jalapeños when watching the wilder fight this morning
they all felt good going in bros...
actually feel like death
been vomiting the last half hour and my shit came out in liquid form first then like the end of a spray paint can
exam tomorrow at 12 aswell

Don't eat junk food, you dunce

>Joyce has been pro for 18 months and is about a year off of matching Breazeles accomplishments at this rate
I can't tell if you're trolling or this stupid lmao. Take a trip to breazeales box rec and see if you any similarities to joyce's

not relevant to the thread, not interesting and frankly just gross

learning the hard way
digestive tract has genuinely never felt this poor before

You deserve it for eating sandnigger food.

Lmao get rekt fgt

>"NOOOO! EDDEH PLEASE DONT MAKE ME FIGHT HIM!"

Attached: Juicin J'.png (508x267, 178K)

>Spicy food ruins your body
Your genes are weak, you'd never make it in Boxing.

Look into my crystal ball for a glimpse of the upcoming bout between AJ and Wilder
>pic related

Attached: 1555224214808.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Might just be system shock if you don't normally eat that kind of food, your guts will get used to it

Antoine Oluwafemi Olaseni "Juicin" Johnson is getting his porcelain chin SHATTERED by The Nightmare

Attached: Andy-Ruiz-Jr.-Photo-credit-AFP.jpg (644x444, 71K)

I wonder if that user who said he would dump a drink on Aj is still planning on doing it

He won't do it.
There will be a hundred guys who all look like pic related who got tickets by Joshua's entrance, do you really want to risk having to fight monsters like that?

Attached: AJfans3.jpg (530x701, 86K)

Stop BUMposting.

Attached: 1552303707507.jpg (1080x1080, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfJtmUkyqQ

the BUM isn't ready to get in there with a real warrior named Garcia

Attached: Danny%20Swift%20Garcia009.jpg (720x480, 96K)

Wake up Anthony.

Attached: 350px-Andy_Ruiz_Jr.jpg (350x437, 29K)

cheers

Based

Attached: 1557435087818.jpg (1024x672, 374K)

those that praise willie pep for winning a round without throwing a punch seem to forget that david haye repeated this feat against audley harrison

He's trying to get banned permanently top kek

This might be his best work yet

Attached: Groves-Froch-7.jpg (634x566, 70K)

if your mouth can handle the spice, your ass can aswell. by eating a lot hot food even it going in your eyes will start to hurt less

Woah....so this...is the legendary wisdom of Dr. Mohammed..

klitschko btw

the test results came in this morning

you are gay.

That's not what your dad said when he blew me fag

he named them

it's ogre

Damn he went nuclear

>yeah tony bellew has about 15% worth of down syndrome
holy shit lol

This is the first time I saw a video of his. Didn't realize you fellas were actually fans of an autistic faggot

t. plum

I'm not trying to brag or anything but I genuinely don't think Golovkin could take my left hook. I would smash his chin to bits to be honest.

You're a bum and probably a handlet, manlet, and punchlet too

Because he’s Mexican

That’s not his kid

2PBP

Pretty based

Even MORE based

Either way she's named after him, and he's on the hook for 18 years. BTW Ryan made a mistake in leaving his old playmate

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 266K)

Attached: IMG_20190519_122529.jpg (3000x4000, 3.83M)

it's not fair

He's somehow going to meme his way to the trophy. Inoue will break his back like Burnett

Does anyone actually want to see a Wilder/Ortiz 2? I feel like they'll want to make it ppv

I'd rather see him Wilder vs Shyte

No, Wilder will just finish him quicker

No, not at all.

Who would win Erik Morales or inoue

Morales beat Pac

Bit early for that don't you think

Whyte is the worst of them all. Not even a top 3 or 5 heavyweight yet he acts as if he's one of them. At least the top three are marinating fights for money, whyte is just fucking ducking for no reason but large ego. I hope wilder gets to sleep him just so he stop attention hogging

Attached: 1558239570707.webm (900x374, 1.41M)

women are pretty gross when you're not horny desu

Wilder fought all of those opponents before AJ, they were scared for life after their brutal loses

Will Joshua be scared for his life after being knocked out by Ruiz?

Attached: 1535970719021.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

What's this from?

>Wilder fights a bum
>Joshua fights a bum
>Fury fights a bum
>All three refuse to fight each other this year

Attached: 1518566000179.png (500x453, 297K)

german movie feuchtgebiete, it's an adaption of some meme book about a girl getting hemmorrhoids and describing her sexual experimentation and fantasy disgustingly detailed, like her describing how she'd love to eat an pizza where the staff jizzed on

unironically true
>white
>6’9
>muscle fibers like a black man
>brain has experienced every drug under the sun and beat addiction
>iconic voice

Is an pizza a athlete?

the savior of the white race

He's even less white than Caleb Plant

Never paid attention to weights lower than welter till recently so I'm a brainlet when it comes to knowing what's what but Donaire Inoue sounds like a clash of the ages from what I can see.

Redpill me in both fighters

donaire is way too old and inoue is P4P

>Donaire Inoue sounds like a clash of the ages from what I can see.
In all honesty, Inoue will give Donaire his worst beating

Everyone beat Pac, not really an achievement.

Margarito didn't

Better to receive a short beating than a long one it'll likely be very short. Donaire is just as easy to hit as Brazil is. I had money on him beating tete and Burnett I like him but yeah he's getting iced

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBSSSZZZZZQQQUUUAAAAAADDDDDD

Attached: 20190519_202206.jpg (1418x1891, 915K)

Morales and Marquez (in one fight out of four) beat him. Nobody else.

Attached: winningjapan___?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=iqkv48xdayru___.jpg (1080x1026, 56K)

Marquez didn't just beat him, Marquez sent his soul straight to the shadow realm

I scored it pretty easily for pac
Eh, after four tries. Marquez was on his way to being ktfo himself. I guess he finally got one.

I'd like to learn how to box like a black man.

think of feminine behavior and then box like that

Russell vs. Davis is a good fight. For whatever reason someone's not letting certain fights happen tho.

Russell already had his annual fight for the year, it wouldn't happen until mid 2020

How long has the pactard been here for?

He was wobbled and hurt. His natural stance is to put his chin in the air

Trying to counter wilder's jab. Only problem is wilder is really fast and beeazeale isn't. Wilder's straight right landed before Brazil's counter could

Russell wants Santa Cruz more. But I don't think Al wants his godson's father to take an unnecessary L.

My guess is that Russell moves up for Tank and LSC gets an easy can for the Vacant WBC belt

Attached: 20180928_085744.jpg (204x272, 27K)

Speak for yourself CHI

Pantera Nery would add another japanese “super champion” to his resume

>ANDY RUIZ JR DROPPING BOMBS ON THE HEAVY BAG! SHOWS OFF SPEED & PRECISION DURING WORKOUT
youtube.com/watch?v=wo2enNf3bmk
The Bodybuilder isn't ready.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 58K)

people seem desperate as fuck for Inoue to move up soon, I think he should take his sweet ass time, clean 118, destroy Doinare, Tete, Burnett and Nery, leave no doubts at all, then move up and clear 122
he is young and his body should grow naturally, just jumping up weight divisions quickly without much experience has no benefits in the long run, it would only be fun for us spectators short term to see him struggle and be like "woAh good tough fight!", but I rather see him fight the very best in every division while slowly growing his body

I think he caps out at 126

I was really hoping he and Niesh Man would cross paths. We can't have nice things

>his best fighter gets exposed for having nightmares
>Usyk's big heavyweight debut gets postponed
>loses Lomachenko/Crolla to purse bid, possibly Lomachenko/Campbell
>one of same fighter's best win is demolished under three minutes
>probably gonna get dropped by TheZone™ after that fighter gets slept by an overweight Mexican with a Snickers obsession

Is it a bad year for Eddie?

Attached: nintchdbpict000306614070-1.jpg (335x488, 31K)

Based. eddie on suicide watch

>One of the same fighters best win

Its like his 5th or 6th best win and hes only had 22 pro fights lol. Plus it was 3 years ago.

eddie will just drive to brixton and abduct a random roadman off the street and force feed him HGH.

book him vs a few cans and tell the skysports brainlets he is the next GOAT and hes back baby, you cant keep fast eddie down

the ignorance of normie media towards boxing is magical.

> "We've been waiting for"

Guy is 40+ fights and 10+ years into his career. Lol.

really surprising how much hate furys has been getting on youtube when he fought wilder in his last fight

Boxing shooting itself in the foot as usual. Its actually quite impressive that it still manages to be competitive with the UFC in America and significantly bigger globally, in spite of the latter pretty much always delivering its biggest fights in a timely fashion. If boxing pulled the trigger on its big fights like that the gap in popularity between MMA and boxing in the US would be 1990s levels again within a few moths.

Attached: garcia vs rios.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Can you blame him tho I mean FUCK

I hope so. I'm confident he can win all those matches. Then attempt a unification with Wilder. If he loses to Wilder without any belts then his career is done.

Poor Robert, he's gonna have yet ANOTHER fighter get knocked about by the 11 toed man

Inoue is some big star in Japan now. Wonder if an anime will be based about him

He said he's going to fight for another ten years and end his career at featherweight.

yeah and when I was a kid I said my life is gonna be awesome by now

>steroid cheat
>liar
>killed a poor sparring boy
>avoided golovkin for years
>has been gifted multiple decisions
>golden babby
>has a gaudy, unoriginal, tasteless sense of fashion
>bullied julio jr.
>no mexican style™

You can see Eddie seething when anyone mentions Yarde because he wants to promote him as a smaller AJ so badly

never change a winning team

How does he do this when he comes off cringey as fuck when he hovers around Canelo

Attached: 398A145D-294A-493C-8CA3-D774C6BC2E5C.jpg (1200x908, 269K)

Inuoe Rungvisai
Inuoe navarette
Inuoe nery
Inuoe Roman

It was funny when Jim Gray rightly shitted on all of the top 3’s opponents then brought in the Cuban grandpa to try and sell a rematch

wake up saul

Attached: arebill.jpg (200x249, 9K)

Inoue vs Nery is like some anime show down, Nery being the mean Mexican that destroyed the old Japanese hero in front of his hometown, not once but twice and even came in overweight. He's hated in Japan and IIRC he's banned from there. Meanwhile Inoue is japan's newest boxing star to take revenge on Nery and bring honour back to Japan and become the 1# Bantamweight

I'd rather see wilder fight kownacki I think he's at least on the same level or better than whyte. Watching Joyce get starched would be fun too. First Ortiz fight was great but I don't think it'll be that second time around can't complain tho better than Ruiz and shwarz

JEW ARR A FOOOKEEENG BEAST MY FREN!!!

Seems like the old men upstairs made him talk to Ortiz. As soon as the rematch was brought up Jim didn't let him talk anymore. Thought that was funny

>implying that the pillow fisted fat gypsy can even rock the iron chin of a proud, juiced up Mexican warrior

Attached: 1539023947586.jpg (1290x888, 89K)

Rungvashit doesn't have his heart in the sport anymore. He'll go back to killing bums in Thailand and eating mom's fried rat afterwards

he wouldn't have to when gucci bill would outbox lil' saul for all 12 rounds

Canelo would outbox BJS. He's slicker than him.

no he isn't lmao. cinnabum only looked slicc against a panty waist like jacobs, he couldn't try that on billy joe.

Heart or no heart the dude hasn't made a ton of cash he'll be around awhile longer I think. His dumbass could've edged Estrada again if he just stayed southpaw

Yeah and billy looked so slick against a slow as shit slugger like Lemieux.

he said while trying to make webms of cinnabum trying to be slicc against gennady. turn your irish flag back on lmao

Do you not think it's funny how BJS looked mediocre his whole career and then suddenly looked great against Lemieux, and then immediately failed a drug test afterwards? Also I watched his recent fight on YouTube and he didn't even look half as impressive.

he almost looks like an athlete there

absolute state of this cope when you can say the same thing for cinnabum. sad!

Yeah obviously Canelo is a drug cheat. But if youre gonna call him a drug cheat then so is BJS.

They're both shitbags and neither of them are even MWs

errol spence is pulling a mikey garcia, he'll duck crawford by moving up and getting battered by canelo

Terrified Terry needs to cross the street

If he doesn't fight Lomachenko he a bitch

I agree Mikey needs to fight Loma already

People on here always throw the word 'kino' around very loosely, but behold HBO production value from 1990. Prime Lampley and Merchant, and a very coherent Sugar Ray Leonard. This was long before my time, but if you watch it from the beginning, you can really see how it dwarfs anything 'dazzen' can ever accomplish. I seriously think Lampley was too articulate for this generation of morons. Too eloquent and classy.
Now we have "duh zoan", a network for the newer, stupider, ghetto generation of mumbling knuckledraggers who find grammar and language insulting to their double digit IQ.

Needless to say, things aren't the way the used to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-Inq5r61ZY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.27.07 AM.png (972x690, 737K)

As an addendum to this. Towards the latter stages of HBO boxing, I got a feeling esp from a certain demographic that HBO was insulting to them. I think they felt intimidated by people like Lampley and needed to see someone on screen that sounded more like them. Someone they didn't have trouble understanding. Someone who didn't use nuance or words they found threatening because it made them feel stupid. Like something was going over their head and thus antagonizing their 'intelligence'.
Now they have their wish. Very limited announcers with very basic vocabulary and trashy gimmicks like "mama mia", who pander to the audiences most basic impulses to get a reaction. You would never see Lampley stoop this low and for this reason, he doesn't fit anymore.

based and redpilled

when will ben davison get the credit he deserves? he was outstanding in the isufi fight

>he was outstanding in the isufi fight
It takes more than coaching two already outstanding and accomplished fighters for a single fight each, to earn the kind of credit you're looking for.

Nigga is a bum. Coaches two bums. And will probably have bum kids.

based truthposter

does tyson fury have a dent in his forehand from deontay wilder?

This. I sincerely hope the German retard is being sarcastic w that post. Who the fuck even watched that garbage 'fight'.

>forehand

no I didn't see it, my posts are barely ever genuine

honestly DAZN is the least worst of the modern major broadcasters, they're bland but not aggressively bad like ESPN, Fox and Skysports

and ironic you posted Chavez-Taylor when HBO had a heavy pro Taylor agenda

I'm not suggesting HBO was ever unbiased, merely pointing out the overall difference in quality. HBO definitely shilled and it was annoying, but by today's standards they were downright subtle.

I don't think I can tolerate skysports anymore after watching canelo vs jacobs. I've never seen some blatant fake hype for canelo, yes he was winning by a ok margin but they were freaking out like he had it in the bag and won every round. canelo would land a slap and they would freak out, jacob would get a good punch in and they would continue talking over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Af7ygcRY7gs

Dwyerkino is out folks

>42 mins
>on a 90 second fight

Why is he talking about this pointless shit instead of Taylor and Inoue?

classic dwyer

Initial thoughts on this matchup?

Attached: prograis-taylor.jpg (720x470, 70K)

How much longer will DAZN last?

Attached: IMG_20190520_174111.jpg (1600x800, 269K)

best fight currently scheduled in boxing

prograis wins easily

Taylor's too much of a hothead I think. He has the tools to box and counterpunch Prograis but I think he'll try and go to war with him and come out second best.

>Protect his fighters interest ( Except Whyte desu )
>No real controversy or feuds within his stable
>Do big cross promotion events
>Build smartly his fighter, at the good scale and the right pace
>Willing to take risks and make fight his fighter and the public want.

Is Eddeh the best promoter around ?

Attached: eddehsmile.webm (640x310, 446K)

Another brit bites the dust

Attached: fighthubtv___BvU8VxVnPwb___.jpg (1080x747, 129K)

Once they let go of Eddie and his lame cards, they'll try to get actual big fights. Glad Usyk isn't on that card anymore, it looks LAME

Attached: 20190520_120229.jpg (1440x1150, 361K)

What do you mean except for Shyte? He's entirely the reason people unironically think Dillian Shyte is a top 5 HW

How do you do against Big Papa Hancho?
instagram.com/p/Bxq-5X7nAtB/?igshid=wft11mcr5af3

>do big cross promotion events
Like what? Canelo Jacobs is all GB, you can barely give him credit. The reason he even does a lot of cross promotion events is because his stable is pretty weak right now

Respect *fist emojis*

Attached: supremeboxing___Bxp_LzXF6zN___.jpg (1080x1048, 111K)

Taylor was having trouble with Baranchyk's power. Prograis hits hard and has the skill to match

Im starting to wonder if this dumbass is a comedy channel and doesn't know it. What a retard.

It'll be interesting to see if Prograis has the guts to stay in there and take the punches tho.

To be fair , 90% of the posters here would be even worse

Sup Dwyer?

Its true, a lot of the posters here have terrible takes but you tend to focus more on your big successes than your failures. Boxing prophet is proof that at least a couple of posters here are Dwyer tier

AND THE NEW:

He has no problem brawling or taking I don't think Taylor can win a war of attrition his best hope is catching him with something like he caught baranchyk with. Taylor has faced the tougher competition overall too I think it might benefit him