Will he kill himself when the Warriors sweep their way through the rest of the playoffs and win another ring without...

Will he kill himself when the Warriors sweep their way through the rest of the playoffs and win another ring without him?

And how can he be the best player in the world if he's not even the best player on his team?

Attached: CvqyRjYWIAEtMB0.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

>Will he kill himself when the Warriors sweep their way through the rest of the playoffs and win another ring without him?
Hopefully

>And how can he be the best player in the world if he's not even the best player on his team?

He's not

not only is he not the best player in the world, he's actually a detriment to his team

needs to go to the knicks for everyone's sake

Yeah, the owner of the Rockets said the analytics say the Warriors are better without Durant. And Seth Curry said the Warriors are harder to guard without Durant. But somehow brainlets have managed to convince themselves that Durant is not only the reason for the Warriors success (he's not, Curry is) but that he is somehow the world's greatest player (he's not, it's Curry or Giannis).

I wonder what's going through his mind watching Steph and Draymond dab on the Blazers? Hopefully a bullet.

durantfags sweating hard as hell with every game that passes
can you imagine if durant doesn't come back and he has an extra ring in which he didn't even have anything to do with it? it would be the perfect bow on how hollow his time with warriors are

oh btw lol at media still saying they can't beat bucks without durant

>inb4 Dursnake comes back and wins FMVP

Do we have another LeBron case here? At least KD didn't thought of himself as equal or better than Jordan. Fuck LeBron

it's kinda weird how better the Warriors play without him, still we need someone like KD just in case Curry or Klay get cold feet.

How is it comparable? Do you think the Cavaliers would have won without him in 2016?

It's weird. They were the most dominant team of all time the first year he was there, but now he's completely holding them back. What happened?

I’ve been saying this forever

Curry > Durant

delet

Nah, it's still LeBron until he legitimately declines. Curry is the most spectacular player but LeBron just does everything too well(yea even defense when it matters and despite the memes he was an above average defender this year). I was thinking Kawhi was up next, but his lack of playmaking really exposed that he isn't the force LeBron is without a second star. Something Durant also lacks. Giannis and Harden I think are closest though. And I'm no fan of either, in fact I like Curry and Kawhi more.

lol what dude? it's the complete opposite case actually

Imagine being this braindead.

To me, obviously Durant makes Warriors impossible to beat. I dislike him but I think people are dumb to say Warriors are better without him, but they are still huge favorites, he just makes it unfair. The way I see it is, they're more consistent with Durant, but they're more dangerous without him. But also more vulnerable.

Why did you dislike him? He's humble unlike LeChoke

Durant????? Nigga exit out this thread, your posts are embarrassing.

Your baits are terrible Cuba.

They're not better with KD. In all their games since he went down they were down double digits. Their 2nd unit struggles to score without Curry and Thompson together.

They just are a lot mentally tougher than the Rockets and Blazers who can't stop choking at the end of games.

before he got injured, I thought he was the best player in the league at the moment.. now I realize that steph is even better than him, particularly at scoring

>MFW Durant is getting exposed and there's literally nothing the damage control shills can do about it
Face it, he's worthless

Attached: Alina.gif (480x255, 991K)

I think you meant to say without but I wish people would stop acting like they're still not the heavy favorites without him even so. Warriorsfags always be like
>we don't have fucking maureese speights, barbosa, blah blah
get the fuck outta here with that lol they have all the most important pieces still and the decline of some is exaggerated, people also forget that all-nba players are usually better in the later years of their prime even if the stats aren't as good.

draymond is the best example, has been trash in the regular season but turned up for the playoffs

Lebron isnt even top 5 at this point.

I think it’s funny how, in this very playoffs, public opinion has flipped from “Durant is carrying GS” to “GS doesn’t even need Durant”.

He's very instrumental to all their success, I thought the hate was over the top by the media. That third quarter he was playing masterfully. The epitome of a non-MVP level integral championship player. Like a Ginobili even though they have completely different playstyles.

Based on what.

Dude, it flipped in one game even before that. Remember how much trouble Beverley was giving him? The first game he came back and had a big game the media said he's the best player in the game. Sports rhetoric is reactionary as fuck.

he’s obviously not “worthless”.. he just plays on the most stacked team ever made

It's literally braindead media talkingheads making super non-specific stipulations on how the Warriors should play and act, since they can't double-down on hating GS, now that Houstain have embarrassed themselves, after a year of shittalk, Boston shit the bed thanks to Kyrie and Gordon drinking their own Kool-Aid about being a lock for the Finals, Philly got meme'd on by Mapletards who remembered that they're the Craptor, after a hard-fought series, similar to how Portland remembered who the fuck the are only after eliminating Denver and OKC who all seemed content with ducking GS, in their bracket with the Sperms. We're definitely living in a strange timeline when the Clippers are the only team that played GS with some heart and deserved to be in the WCF more than the Jailblazers.
There's no reason to have GS now that KD and Cousins are out, since it give the 3 Bucks fans on Yea Forums hope that the Finals can be competitive--barring Craptors going above and beyond to injure the shit out as many Milwaukee players as possible to appease Kawaii and the corpse of Kyle Lowsy

Honestly, as someone who thinks the Warriors before Durant were 100% legitimate and had every reason to be proud, the other Warriors stars deserve some shit for recruiting Durant in the first place. Durant got all the heat, and Draymond gets made fun of for it from time to time but I think Steph is arguably the most disappointing person in all this. I don't understand why he wanted Durant to come. Obviously it guaranteed championships, but it ruined a beautiful textbook perfectly natural dynasty as well as Curry's legacy for someone he didn't even need.

steph just doesn't have that alpha personality

even if he was ok with letting kd beg to join his team, he should have made kd adjust his game to fit the warriors rather than the other way round -- too often the warriors just let him spam isos for midrange jumpers rather than practice the beautiful ball movement that made them elite

>steph just doesn't have that alpha personality
Don't agree with that honestly. I think that Draymond is THE alpha on the team though, and Curry just went along with it since he was the driving force. I'm willing to bet that he had some level of misgiving about it but he's too nice if anything. The union just never felt genuine, and the spat with Draymond this year really made it obvious. I don't believe the Warriors main guys really fully enjoyed their last two rings. But more in a lying to themselves kind of way. Klay I think doesn't care either way, I think he's the kind of guy who is up for whatever.

Sometimes having too many options is a bad thing. If the Warriors were to get rid of KD and bring in a better bench, they'd probably be better on the whole. They may not completely crush certain teams based entirely on KD overwhelming his matchup, but they would do better against solid teams with deeper benches. Curry and Klay open up the court enough to allow a half-decent player in the paint to perform well.

The big 3 before durant and the system they run is enough to make damn near anyone in the league play well. Seriously, every game of the Warriors I watch everyone is playing well, no matter who. This is also why I don't get why Warriors fans complain about their bench. Boo fucking hoo.

You know, I always got the impression that after choking, at the end of the 2016 season, GS wasn't going to ever get any respect as a team without a massive shakeup--either Kerr getting fired or them adding someone insane. Like even if they went on to sweep whoever came out of the East for the next 6 years, the media would forever hold that's by to
loss over their heads forever, until it ate away at team morale, so KD was always the scapegoat from direct backlash. In the case of Curry, he's always been a team-first guy and it helped their chances against OKC the following year, when it was only Westbrook to deal with. Klay seemed to low-key hate KD coming from the start, since he generally was always that guy who goes off when Curry is in foul trouble or chucking bricks. With Houston fizzing out early, this year, Klay seemed more like his old self since he doesn't have to give up so many open looks with KD isoing things up. Iggy is just Iggy and already had his Finals Mvp.

I don't agree, look at Brady and 18-1. All they had to do was run it back and win again, especially against LeBron so people would know they weren't a fluke. And they were still the favorites either way but yea, the Cavs teams before Kyrie left would have been a legit competition for a ring. It'd be meaningful and people would respect it.

Kevin please stop

A lot of takes coming out that Warriors are better without Durant but I saw one that is reasonable and probably the best take, Warriors only need Durant against LeBron.

You should see his other one, gets way worse