Did they win this season, or was there someone else?

Did they win this season, or was there someone else?

Attached: FC-Bayern-München-emblem.png (3840x2160, 269K)

what?

Someone told me that the Bundesliga would have a new winner this year

they won the double and now the manager is getting sacked because the team lost in CL to Liverpool the probable winners of it all

>or was there someone else
well the cabal has many different names...

is that kovac's mom?

>Wins the league
>Still sacks the manager

The absolute state of Buyern.

They didn't win it. Dortmund lost it

>ynr ancelotti getting sacked for losing to PSG 1-3 in parc deu princes
still dont know whether i should cringe or admire buyerns mentality

Both Munich and Juve are getting rid of their managers after winning the league yet again

that was kovac's first year in charge though, and he had to do it with boomers.

no and I actually don't rate Kovač

it's just bizarre to me that a man can win everything domestically (we'll see the cup final on the 25th) with 0 transfers and half the squad being geriatrics and retiring at the end of the season then get sacked for it

>They didn't win it. Dortmund lost it

Attached: Fedorav.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>MOMMY! This league winning manager isn't good enough! GET ME ANOTHER ONE!!!

Attached: 1530572396964.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

The fact that this is the way they run their club only cements them as eternal bad guys. Kovac won 2 trophies with a roster of retirees but because he didn't win the UCL and win the league by March, he's getting sacked. The brazen hubris of it all. Meanwhile Favre choked in February and crashed Dortmund out of every single tournament this season and the board is still renewing him because his talent as a coach is obvious.

why do they only have 4 stars

need better reviews on trivago

>losing to lesserpool
here where he fucked up, incredible insight from the bayern board

harsh conditions to work in desu.

They have not sacked him yet maybe they are jewing around to lower his salary demands.

The way we played against Liverpool was horrific. Kovac's lack of tactical knowledge truly shone through in that game.

Yeah, and that's why you never win anything. You're dumb.

Remember me again, what did the dirtcucks do after winning the cup?

>still sucking poops cock

>they won the double
scuse me

Attached: rbl3.png (742x659, 260K)

the boomers bailed him out
Bayern won't win the league next season with Robben and Ribery leaving, no matter the coach

should Pep have been fired after that disastrous 0:4 in the return leg against Real at home then?

Kovac did amazingly well this season, and if he does end up fired I'm not sure if I can proudly call myself a customer anymore.