*spends 2 billion pounds*

*spends 2 billion pounds*
*bores you to death*
truly the greatest manager of our time

Attached: 154430692196.webm (266x396, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/04/24/manchester-united-fans-evidence-pep-guardiola-lied-tactical-fouls-9295913/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>man city
>boring
I fucking despise them but this sport isn't for you if you find their football boring.

they're not boring though, they play the best football in the world.

>loses possession
>tactical foul
>referee doesn't card
>repeat for 90 minutes
ah yes, the beauty of pep ball

>those 10/10 mime skills
Whats not to like?

it's not the football, it's the inevitable result that's boring.

Cry harder.

Their attacking play is the best I have seen, calling them boring is insane. Sure refs might be biased towards them like every big team, that doesn't make them boring.

Name a more entertaining team.

see

>good teams are boring because they are expected to win
Only on Yea Forums

pep's barca was fun at least

>scores six goals
>keeper makes a last ditch save at 0-0
>"WAH THEY WERE BORING"
literally what do you want from them

hell their second leg vs tottenham was the most fun game of the season

pep's barca was boring as fuck

pep's barca were significantly more boring than city lol they had much more sideways passing and playacting for fouls
City at least do fast counters and long ball attacks

i've said it before, this imitation Barcelona has nothing on the real thing. neither does the current Barcelona i guess but that's besides the point.

you don't find a foregone conclusion boring?

if you don't tactical foul you're an idiot. is this a new concept for bongs?

It was fun for me

are you saying that, in fact, Pep has adapted to the Premier League?

>city
>big team

Attached: Damien-Duff.png (322x314, 48K)

Based. The most accurate description of Pep’s style.

>possession for possession sake
>not boring as shit

if the outcome is guaranteed of course it's boring

Maybe it's just my American sensibilities, but does anyone else think hoofball and blooters and agressive back-and-forth pressing is the most entertaining to watch?

It's the fact referees let them get away with it, they've spent enough money not to have to rely and scummy tactics and weak refs

No. Intricate passing triangles and silky smooth displays of technique and mastery of the ball are more entertaining.

refs dont let them get away with it thats why its called a tactical FOUL you mong

Nah, they get away with a lot. It was the same in germany. The amount of times Alonso fouled was insane and barely ever got carded.

Pep’s Barca was only fun to watch because this man made the league and domestic rivalry so intense

Attached: FD1D3240-3CCE-4B41-BAC4-64390C673848.jpg (634x426, 37K)

>Pep
>possession for possession sake
Brainlet of the year award

>no real fans
>extremely technical football
>massive budget
>even when they lose it's still somehow boring
this is the future of the sport. accept it.

Why couldn't Mancini and Pellegrini do this with City?
Why can't United having spent almost the same amount not replicate anything anywhere near this?
Why can't other clubs who have spent the most this season like liverpool or arsenal who spent 100 million+ on two strikers do better?
Face it, Pep is THE reason City are now a machine and it's making all the pussies SEETHE

Heynckes 2013 bayern, van Gaal's 95 ajax, mourinho's inter and milan of the 80s and 90s were much better to watch than the bald fraud

I can't imagine what sort of seething paki thinks Pep's football is boring.

>Heynckes 2013 bayern
Fucking lol no.

>mourinho's inter and milan of the 80s and 90s were much better to watch than the bald fraud
I guarantee you've never even watched the Milan of the 80s and 90s, or Mouyes' Inter

Off the top of my head these teams played more exciting football than City this year
Lille
Leverkusen
Atalanta
Wolves
Dortmund
Ajax
Liverpool

You've not watched any of them play, lad. Who are you trying to fool? lmao

yes i have retard
another faggot

imagine thinking a 6-0 foregone conclusion cheating through financial doping pumping money never in doubt win is better to watch than a backs o the wall defensive upset victory over two leg

stopping your opponents from counterattacking is supposed to be worth a yellow card. for man city, they get away with just a foul 80% of the time because they do it so high up the pitch.
referees simply haven't adjusted to the way they play

The absolute unmitigated disaster that is Yanks ITT>

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1040x582, 79K)

>judging the style of football on the pitch by the financial shenanigans off it
Literal bog-trotting brainlet.

This. Simple as

All this coping LMAO

>Complains about money in the most financially rich league in the world.

Attached: QuintessentialBrit.png (625x417, 479K)

6-0 on a final. Nice even league.

You literally don't understand what makes a football game entertaining.
I watched Leeds - Derby County the other day and it was a massively entertaining game. More entertaining than anything Pep will ever serve up.
Top level football is about results. Not entertainment. So run as little as possible. Conserve your energy. Safe passing and no dribbling (except for a couple of players). Ball loss and counter attack prevention are # 1 priority. It is very difficult to have an entertaining game with that mentality. For entertainment, you HAVE to let the other team play. When you have the money (or the luck) to acquire all the best technical players in the world then just instruct them to hog the ball the entire match, it's boring boring shit. There's 0 surprise, you know exactly how the match will turn out. There's no point even watching.
It's not surprising that Pep hasn't won a champions league without the best attacker and the best midfielder ever. Fortune favours the brave. His way of playing is the complete opposite of bravery.

Nice shitpost

He's right though.

>watches highlights

Wow best game ever guys!!!!

>So run as little as possible
City have been close to top of the league in distance covered in every season he's been in charge

They have scored on average 3 goals every game over the last 2 seasons. They won 6 nil yesterday in a cup final.

>last game of your career as goalie
>cup final at wembley
>concede 6

Drop your proxy, daft lad.

>Name a more entertaining team.
They aren't even the most entertaining team in the current premier league.

Of course they are. There's only Liverpool that might challenge them for that, but then it's coming down cherry-picking individual games to try and argue the point.

Liverpool are more exciting.
Their attacking play is usually as exciting and their games are usually more exciting because they don't win as dominantly, generally.

city are too good to be exciting

Liverpool have been very conservative this season and have very rigid attacking play under Klopp

Didn't expect any kind of intelligent response from Yea Forums. Sports watchers must be the dumbest of people.
How has that stat been formulated?

>Didn't expect any kind of intelligent response from Yea Forums.
Fucking hilarious really given your post was complete and utter shit. You're incapable of offering fair and balanced analysis because you let your personal feelings towards PG get in the way. It's a typical Yea Forums trait when it comes to him.

How the fuck do you expect to be taken seriously when you say Pep cannot serve up anything as entertaining as Leeds vs. Derby when he did just that a few weeks ago against Spurs? Or against Monaco a few seasons back? Or the Crystal Palace, Schalke, Liverpool, Swansea, games this season?

They're the most boring team in the world but thats okay because they win. The seething city bandwagon ITT needs to calm down defending daddy pep at every turn.
80% camped in someones half for the whole game is not fun to watch

Funnily enough 6 games where he was actually challenged (and thus the entertainment wasnt the result of his team but the drama of someone actually trying against them). Giving Guardiola credit for a Townsend blooter or Liverpools attacking play is just sheer fanboy delusion. Get your honker out of his crack

What you said is accurate if someone is a brainlet.

There are degrees of conservativeness and rigidness. Of course if you actually want to compete AND win at the top level, you can't be naive and go balls to the wall. But Klopp is quite a bit more entertaining than Guardiola. For one he actually lets the other team play.
I gave quite detailed reasons about his approach to the game that makes his team not entertaining. You can try to counter those points. But you haven't. You demand "fair and balanced analysis" but have offered none. You make some ridiculous accusation about my "personal feeling towards Pep", which I have none, other than the fact that I don't like the way his teams play football.
Your personal opinion about a few games here and there are useless. Not when you don't back them up with any reasonings. Mourinho also had a few very entertaining games in his career but no one would turn in to watch his team for the fun factor.

And there we have it. It can never be Pep responsible for any game he's involved in that's entertaining, it is only the other team in every circumstance.

You posted short-sighted bollocks that either assumes CL isn't top-flight or has chosen to ignore it completely. Come back when you can get over your personal hatred of the fella.

lmao
muh backward crosses

based ho chi min

distance covered is not the same as running, city players mostly sprint very shortly only to put pressure when they lost the ball

>You posted short-sighted bollocks that either assumes CL isn't top-flight or has chosen to ignore it completely.
When did I I do that? And what has any of that got to do with how entertaining a team is? I posted an example of a championship game with players with low technicalities compare to top level players. Didn't stop it from being extremely entertaining.
>Come back when you can get over your personal hatred of the fella.
Come back when you actually have something of substance to say. All of your posts have been utter drivel and nonsensical accusation with 0 reasonings or proofs. Basically the usual stuff from sports (((((fans))))).

>watching a team full of World Cup/Euros winners in a farmers league pass a ball around for 80 minutes and win by scoring with a shot on target
>fun
Pick one

>When did I I do that?
Here

Thanks for the (you)s. I think reddit or some man city forum would be more your speed.

you can guarantee all the brit flags itt posting shit arguments are paki man u customers, not only still seething from his barca humiliating them twice in a cl final, but rejecting them in favour of man city too.

>t. Noel gallagher

Good argument. World famous indian education has struck again

Ironic given your utterly tragic attempts at argument, ignorance about the game and constant lack of self-awareness.

Man City's draw in the FA Cup
>Rotherham
>Burnley
>Newport County
>Swansea
>Brighton
>Watford
0 (zero) teams from the top half of the PL

Man City's draw in the League Cup
>Oxford United
>Fulham
>Leicester
>Burton Albion (in the fucking semi)
>Chelsea

Man City's draw in the Champions League
>Lyon
>Hoffenheim
>Shakhtar
>Schalke
>Spurs

Attached: 1558221460207.png (512x422, 231K)

How much are the sheikhs paying you? Doing a lot of work to defend them, surely there must be a wage youre receiving?

>and win by scoring with a shot on target
This board is filled with underages

Real Madrid 99-2003 was easily the most entertaining team of all time, their tactics was literally just "fuck defence, lets score one more than the other guys" combined with having some of the greatest attacking players of all time.

Stop talking about yourself Muhammed.

then why aren't there big teams in the final smartass?

Attached: 1482333006084.jpg (645x968, 47K)

loads mate. and you cry for free. fucking paki mug

No one said that of course, but its telling the only entertaining games you can quote is when they've lost or actually had to struggle, almost like the overly dominant play of having posession outaide someones box for 90 minutes is an eyesore hmmm. Any examples of entertaining games they won? Oh, of course you dont remember them because they were complete fucking snoozefests

You've busted out here. Return to your hut.

It was an off the head selection You think those are the only ones?

>Any examples of entertaining games they won?
I've just provided you with some, you fucking thick bastard

Lmao its the guy that screeches paki when his argument is going to piss again.

Do one you sad cunt

Attached: IMG_20190507_225939.jpg (2048x1142, 466K)

Well done on not being able to read
>..+£10 has been deposited to your account

my argument is you're a man u paki customer. seems i'm spot on

based. and he is, but will deny it

>Well done on not being able to read
I would say the same, but it appears you can't

english pep haters exposed

No really I don't bother much with people who whine about Pep these days. Considering the quality of arguments most of you have been posting ITT I can see that absolute stupidity of the supposedly smart fans here is no different.

People here still claim pep had very little to do with his barca success for fucks sake, what kind of discussion can have with these kind of people?

Pep is boring mate jog on

Hi Farca fan. No one else actually enjoyed your football. It was boring as fuck to watch and the main reason it worked well is because the rest of your league is dogshite and your squad was full of world class players plus one of the best players to ever play the game.

>The most accurate description of Pep’s style.
And an accurate depiction of bona fide butthurt.

He's right, though. There's actual evidence of City coaches instructing their players to kick the shit out of players in transition. Anyone who watches the PL sees that Fernandino gets away with about 5 yellow card tackles per game before he gets one, too.

So much arsepain in this post. Can't begin to imagine the sad little twat sat posting it.

>Average English football fan is retarded

Anyone surprised?

Right, munching his full English like the fat twat he is

>your squad was full of world class players plus one of the best players to ever play the game.

It worked because Pep was an innovative manager.

I hope he's not having chips with his Full English.

we play footy that is fun to watch against good teams, alas, there is just not that many left in the prem

He doesn't even average 5 fouls or tackles a game lol

>There's actual evidence of City coaches instructing their players to kick the shit out of players in transition.
Post it please.

>muh man city foul ball

explain this when city average 68% posession per game

if refs were harsher with cards as these retards want nobody would play against city and come away with 11 men on the pitch lol

Not watching the whole documentary again for you. I know people have posted about it here before. Arteta, during a changing room talk, says something along the lines of, "when they get the ball, Kevin, (B) Silva, Sane, bring them down, foul them".

metro.co.uk/2019/04/24/manchester-united-fans-evidence-pep-guardiola-lied-tactical-fouls-9295913/ actually, there it is, find the clip yourself if you don't trust the article

Mourinho spent 2 billion???

Are you retarded? Everyone raved about tiki taka and Spain/Barca like 8 years ago. For me, that Barca side is GOAT club side and were very enjoyable to watch. I like Pep's city too and think they play the best football in the PL but even they're levels below that Barca side

>GOAT clubside can't defend their Ovrebo CL title because of Mouyes
baka my head

>b-but chelsea should have had 6 gorillion pelantees reeee

>metro
>man united fans
kek cope more

Attached: 1557177793794.png (593x265, 286K)

Schalke, but for other reasons

Knowing the lardass he would be and he'd be having seconds too.
Probably downing it with 3 cups of tea each with 3 sugars.

Seen him trying to burn it off earlier. He's just complete belly now.

Attached: enhanced-28976-1438946979-6.png (625x390, 739K)

Its a well kept secret that other clubs in the prem get paid off to suck at defence aagainst city. Obviously doesnt work in europe, but its good business for everyone in the prem. Dont ask me how i know

Attached: fouls.png (526x314, 277K)

>le cut back team
>exciting

vietnam fucking BASED

Ahh yes, I sure love 6 yard tap ins too.