2020 is the year the NBA dies

2020 is the year the NBA dies

Attached: D6NYS-KWsAACbRS.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

woman bad

What good reason is there to shoehorn women into the NBA? No one is arguing that men should be 50% of nurses or secretaries.

Attached: 1558139216727.jpg (1079x1200, 255K)

hes right you know.

Attached: 753337665.png (327x409, 176K)

male refs are pretty awful, maybe it is time for a change

Pitching coach and defensive coordinator are the only two kinds of coaches that matter in American sports.

didn't they have one wahmen ref and the players didn't like her?

How come no one keeps a track record on the few female refs that exist? When CP3 complained about a woman ref people who didn't even watch the game instantly took her side

Attached: 1557886583010.webm (480x480, 591K)

cp3 is a habitual whiner, why would anyone side with him vs a ref

You mean a woman? Yeah he whines but it's not like he's never right. People who hadn't watched the game formed their opinion because CP3 spoke out against a woman. There was no shitstorm when Harden said some ref shouldn't cover his games

BASED
In 10 years they’ll be mandatory 1 female player on the court and 4 on the roster can’t wait

>Half the officials and coaches are going to lose their job simply because they are a man
This is some class action lawsuit shit

and that's a good thing

that would be fine if women made up about half of the referee candidates, but forcing something like that to happen would only degrade the quality of the women referees in the league and have long term negative impact on how they're perceived.

if they were serious about it they would fund officiating academies for women to create a pipeline of qualified candidates, but sports leagues are notoriously stingy about the investment made into improving officiating quality even though it has a massive impact on the quality of the on-court or on-field product.

Why not 50% of players? And 50% of commissioners? He should step down in the interest of equality

GOD I wish 50% of her ass were on my face

7 foot black men are never going to listen to 5 foot white women telling them how to play basketball

>friday night
>incels out in full force

name a more iconic duo

Same thing happened to Yahoo. Feminist manager said that they should hire women based on sex, fired a bunch of men and replaced them with women, and then got sued

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-225910~2.png (1080x1529, 317K)

Or 50% of owners? Force well-run teams to sell to women so they can prove they can maintain it. You can't just assume they would turn them into the Lakers or anything...

Attached: 1557545195292.jpg (960x1200, 194K)

the refs are already shit

He literally doesnt look human.. like some creature wearing a human mask and skin

are you saying somehow male NBA refs are competant? I can't see how women will be any worse

This

I take it you’ve never seen a female ref

The NBA is unwatchable horseshit to begin with. It's just WWE for black people.

All of my FOC(friends of color) like WWE though

Based

Fuck the nba and fuck kevin durant. Break both legs, cunts.

All sports are WWE for everyone in general

male refs have major egos and have to deal with the macho factor in a way women don’t; women are more sensitive but I think there would be less of this combative back and forth with female refs

tell that to chris paul. you could tell he was bothered getting whistled by a woman. he also doesn't like it when people touch his head

Some women coaches are competent like Becky Hammon. The woman ref named Lauren is shit but there's probably some good ones. Don't know how many though

And every team should win exactly 50% of its games

All this push for equality is dumb. People should be hired based on merit not based on discrimination

((((Silver))))

that game the ref was trash

>i know it was not a foul but to me it felt like a foul so i called it

who is chris paul and how is he relevant to basketball?

how is this different from current nba male ref standards

>women don't have major egos
Have you ever dealt with women in your life?

That's racist.

classic jew move deflecting away from the real problem entirely. not even sure this nigga is even a human at this point

They let the Warriors break the system. They would be re visioning the luxury tax system if they didn't want teams to be able to "buy" Championships.

Typical Jew behavior

double the labor pool decrease the salaries by 50% or more

its the same as the push for women in IT and STEM

so when will we see the first female commissioner?

no goyim quiet down

Fans should demand Silver transition. It's a fair compromise

made for nba bbc

Merit is a racist, sexist, fascist, anti-LGBT social concept.

Why stop at coaches and refs? Force NBA teams to have 50% women on the roster and at least 2 of 3 starting spots. 50% of the minutes must go to women players.

BREHS

How do you know she's so competent?, At coaching a real team that is. Lakers signed Vogel over her

Attached: 1553908762783.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

>more thots in games
Sure lol

op is retarded

all the omega on pee will watch women world cup and all the omega on pee will watch women NBA

you have nothing else in your life anyway

Attached: 1534966228832.jpg (466x250, 65K)

This, equality means that everyone should win a nobel prize exactly once in their lifetime.

Silver will be required to be 50% female by 2025.

I've never seen anyone as soulless looking as him.

Attached: 1557680081577.jpg (3490x2327, 3.35M)

The NBA is the most pozzed league in the world
>full of nigs
>league can decide to rip your franchise from you cause of something that wouldn't even be admissible in court
>commissioner is a shapeshifting lizard that got stuck mid-transition
>it's not enough that this shit is rigged harder than WWE, they want 50% of refs to be women
>got baited into funding a women's league that's going nowhere
>game can be won by one good player (much like soccer)

>all the omega on pee will watch women world cup and all the omega on pee will watch women NBA

That's exactly the opposite of what happens in real life. The only followed women sports are tennis and the American soccer national team.

(((gender equality)))

because that ref was scott foster, who's a fucking retarded boomer

and chinks/wiggers

What does jews have to do with basketball? It's about superstars you a**holes. You all don't know what you're talking about.

Yikes.

Nobody watches women's sports

That's Jews for you.

Imagine the smell

Attached: sniff-sniff.gif (450x338, 246K)

>50% of owners
That would be antisemitic

This

Is he a lizard person