It seems like this nigger has never left his comfort zone and proven himself in another team

It seems like this nigger has never left his comfort zone and proven himself in another team.

Why do Ameriburgers still like him?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

why in the fuck would he ever leave the patriots?

Because he's the ultimate underdog story, and if you hate on that it just shows you're insecure and a lesser man.

Feel free to prove me wrong, you won't.

I've never spoken to anyone that doesn't hate Tom Brady

you must be a zoomer then

Why are euro so obsessed with players not playing for their original team all their career?

the main difference between american sports and euro sports is loyalty and OP is proof of that

>racism
>hating the undisputed goat
capping this thread for when he gets his 7th next year

Tom Brady is gay with his son

But being a systembaby means you change from team to team as they become bad and just jump to a better team: see Kevin Durant or LeBron James

Spending your whole career in the same team, and being successful, is the peak career: see Duncan and Kobe

You don't remember pre-spygate? Zoomer.

>Underdog Story

He hasn't been an underdog since he won his second owl. He's a fucking dynasty now, fuck of with your shit.

I'm from NJ. Giants fans hate Brady because of the super bowls and Jets fans hate him because he's had a monopoly on the AFC East for the last decade.

>underdogs
>literally the favorites in every superbowl other than 36 and 49

Leave it to a Ginobli fan to bring LeGod’s name into this.

>how could you possibly like someone who isn't stupid enough to leave the best head coach since Lombardi?

Attached: 1533970328362.jpg (788x914, 250K)

Just used a basketball analogy because I don't know about handegg, could have used a soccer one

Here come the seethers. lol @ ur lives

He's the GOAT, he's going to win #7 next year and there's nothing you can do about it but deal with it.

Attached: 1531943980979.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

This. Why the fuck would he leave the only team that took a chance on him when he barely even got drafted

Even they passed on him and were planning to replace him with jimmy g

Two decades, bitch.

and Dirk :3

Attached: 01-tom-brady-son-kiss.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 90K)

>the last decade
more like almost every year since 2001

That's not seething you mongoloid, thats the truth.

Imagine how disastrous it would've been had they kept the glass kneed wop over Brady

Mavs fans loved an will love Dirk more than any team will ever love Durant, for some that's better than swap teams to get rings

>using the "N" word on a blue board

Attached: Cringe Pepe.jpg (427x345, 20K)

>he says while getting hitler dubs

PLS KEEP DOUBTING TOM BRADY IT JUST KEEPS HIM GOING LONGER PLSSSS

One club man

>eurocuck incapable of understanding the concept of someone not being a transient team-immigrant with no real home or loyalty
big shock

>*wins ring #7 in ur path*

Attached: 1548267009357.jpg (311x353, 24K)

I've never spoken to anyone who's passionate one way or the other about Tom Brady. You either live in a lower class neighborhood in Indianapolis or you don't actually talk to anyone.

>this is outdated

Attached: 2018-11-08 12_04_16-tom brady rings - Google Search.jpg (443x563, 145K)

>reigning superbowl dynasty of the last 15+ years, winning nearly half of them and participating in most of the other half
>underdogs
lol what.

we don't have a system where the entire goal of your career is to play for Real Madrid

Attached: 1558063490396.jpg (794x624, 146K)

That's true, you always see these spics whine about Messi yet here's the ultimate system baby

>41 years old
>42 for the upcoming season
>HC and QB develop a system that allows an old man to beat the strongest/fastest groids in the world
>Still causes cope and seethe to this day
GOAT

It really is a huge stain on our country that this fraud is considered our greatest athlete ever.

>LeBron leaves a team that made a final
>Former team drops out of playoffs when he leaves
I know you don't watch the sport, but at least do a little research before shitting up the board with your third world knowledge

>asterisks
Fixed. But did earn that choke, lol 18-1

He didn't choke that. Autism wins

>couldn't score more than 14 points with Moss
>laugh at reporters suggesting you may not score 45+
CHOKE

Yeah that's definitely worse than the genocide of the native people

imagine trying to talk down to a man with 6 rings lmao

Tomás Pádraig Ó Brádaigh is Irish and therefore white, you Kraut fuck.

Attached: 1547086375657.jpg (550x530, 50K)

Imagine trying to lessen the choke that was an 18-1 while being some foreigner bandwagoning syrupni-
KEK

>irish
>white
NEED NOT APPLY

Attached: alex morgan mad.jpg (371x446, 86K)

Good thing no such genocide occured. How have you not read into this lol? Immunity deficiency, retard.

god I wish that were me

>tell people I like nfl
>"which team you support user"?
>New England Patriots lads
>"wow i wonder why. You're such a fake fan user. I support the Falcons/Rams"

How do I tell them to bug off? To be fair, i only support NE because it has the most whiteoids and causes twitter faggots to seeth immensely.

Me and my old man used to make out all the time, it's really not a big deal.

they're right you bandwagoning plastic faggot

Root for whatever team you identify with desu. We don't have a complex about it like Yuros do. Pats are a based and redpilled choice

You sound like way more of a plastic than he does tbqh

>took a chance
>6th round pick