/trans/ Pretty Edition

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes has ruled himself out of the running for the Scotland vacancy.

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino and former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte are among the early favourites to take over from Massimiliano Allegri at Juventus. (Evening Standard)

Manchester United have entered the race to sign Antoine Griezmann this summer, according to reports in Spain. (Manchester Evening News)

>Liverpool have reportedly sent scouts to watch Lyon player and Dutch international Memphis Depay who has steadily rebuilt his reputation since his failed stint at Manchester United. (Liverpool Echo)

Ryan Babel and Lazar Markovic will both leave Fulham on the expiration of their short-term contracts next month, the club have confirmed.

>So, Juventus have announced head coach Massimiliano Allegri will leave the club at the end of this season.

Talks between Rafa Benitez and Newcastle have carried over into today - and dialogue is expected to continue over the next 48 hours, report Sky sources.

>When Griezmann leaves Atletico, the club will target Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette as his replacement. The Frenchman has scored 19 goals for the Gunners this term and may be tempted by a move to the Spanish capital if Arsenal fail to qualify for the Champions League by winning the Europa League final. (Mundo Deportivo)

Gareth Bale wants to start Real Madrid’s game against Real Betis on Sunday to bid farewell to the club’s fans. The Welshman is set for a summer exit after being informed he isn’t part of Zinedine Zidane’s plans. (Marca)

>With head coach Massimiliano Allegri’s future still in the balance, Juventus have decided to make Douglas Costa, Mario Mandzukic, Alex Sandro, Joao Cancelo and Paulo Dybala available for transfer. (Tuttosport)

Manchester United are interested in Newcastle’s young midfielder Sean Longstaff, Sky Sports News understands.

Attached: transposter of 2019.jpg (1280x960, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCSimonSmith/status/1129321501193396224
youtu.be/mDHx4Pgy2s8
southamptonfc.com/news/2019-05-13/southampton-football-club-ld-sports-new-front-of-shirt-sponsor
imgur.com/a/6Eg4Dxq
imgur.com/a/9CWT7DT
youtube.com/watch?v=XZEfTVK2sFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2D7-nezwY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VBONd6M-Y
transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-sessegnon/leistungsdaten/spieler/392775/saison/2017/wettbewerb/GB2
bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48315929
youtube.com/watch?v=aWn3oprsYRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Liverpool have reportedly sent scouts to watch Lyon player and Dutch international Memphis Depay who has steadily rebuilt his reputation since his failed stint at Manchester United. (Liverpool Echo)

Attached: 1553723434980.jpg (503x730, 37K)

>Manchester City are ready to meet Antoine Griezmann’s £108m release clause as the race for the French forward heats up, report Sport.

Tony Pulis has left his job as Middlesbrough boss.

>Juventus and Inter Milan are both interested in signing Manchester United’ Alexis Sanchez this summer, according to Sky in Italy. Sanchez’s representative Fernando Felicevich has met with both Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici and Inter technical director Piero Ausilio, Sky in Italy are reporting.

Juventus have reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter striker Mauro Icardi, but a fee remains a stumbling block.

>Milan have reportedly been offered Santos defender Gustavo Henrique ahead of a likely revamp of their backline.

Inter have reportedly cooled their interest in Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez and Atalanta’s Duvan Zapata.

>Manchester City have made a formal €70m offer for Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri who is close to accepting the deal, report Diario AS.

Famed Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas has decided to retire from football after suffering a heart attack in training, according to reports.

>Atletico Madrid are dreaming of Benfica star Joao Felix and believes he can replace the outgoing Antoine Griezmann, according to Marca.

In-demand striker Maxi Gomez will play his final game for Celta Vigo this weekend before moving on this summer, report Diario AS.

>Manchester United have joined the race to sign Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen this summer, according to reporters.

Montpellier are in negotiations to sign Téji Savanier from Nîmes - offering €5m, but Les Crocos want €8m; talks also ongoing for Benjamin Stambouli (Schalke 04)

>OGC Nice have made an offer for 25-year-old Rennes attacker Adrien Hunou (YS)

Rennes President Olivier Létang fired Sabri Lamouchi because he made him choose between himself and Hatem Ben Arfa - now, Julien Stéphan is questioning his future over Létang's refusal to sanction HBA

>There is no agreement between Ferland Mendy & Real Madrid -

Claude Puel, who is being followed intensely by a quartet of Ligue 1 clubs, wants his next move to be in Spain

>Bruno Génésio wanted to sell Memphis Depay last summer, but Lyon President Aulas refused, according to @Romain_Molina.

>Wins Europa and finishes 3rd

Attached: WINSv6.png (879x737, 1.12M)

twitter.com/BBCSimonSmith/status/1129321501193396224

>get Rice and Longstaff for a combined fee that probably leaves you with pennies from selling pogba

>sancho
Who said that Man U is not the right move for him right now

Attached: thinking.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

>Gareth Bale wants to start Real Madrid’s game against Real Betis on Sunday to bid farewell to the club’s fans.
he wants to be booed one last time?

>midfield three of Declan Rice, Scott Mctominay & Sean Longstaff.
LOL

Attached: scared.png (421x500, 151K)

even leicester have a better midfield

Sell
>Darmian - 5 million
>Rojo - 5 million
>Sanchez - free but wages off books
>Lukaku - swap for Dybala
>Mata - 5 million
>Herrera - Free
>Jones - 10 million

Buy
>Sancho - 80 million (with add ons)
>Toby - 40 million because levy is a cunt
>Wan B - - 45 million
>Ndidi or Rice - 60 million

Resign De Gea and promote greenwood.

Net spend around 200 million.

There I fixed united.

>gf to user fc looks likely to be cancelled after the player has stopped responding to messages

We aren't fashionable enough for /trans/, I see, not even deserving namechecking about Casillas, but here's what is happening on the kingdom of the dragon:
>Felipe to Atlético for 20M. Will flop there
>Herrera to Atletico for free. Will deliver this year, but will eventually flop
>probably Alex Telles to Atletico as well, maybe for 40M, with luck. Will get the respect he deserves at last
>Marega to West Ham, for 40M. Yea Forums will love him
>Brahimi leaving for free, nobody knows where
>Sá will stay in Olympiakos
>either Keylor Navas or Anthony Lopes to replace Casillas. Both great for our league
>Youth League Champions (not that Yea Forums cares, if it was Tottenham winning the Youth League Yea Forums would spam for a month that they have the best Academy ever) Romario Baro, Tomas Esteves, Fabio Silva and Fabio Vieira will start trainning with the main team. Please don't buy them yet
>the albinowhore will be dead by Monday at last. Only regret it isn't Jorah doing the deed.

Attached: Imagem16.png (764x779, 378K)

The cool thing for customers is this means so yes has a lot of input, the bad thing is the guy is a bit deluded.

>Net spend
Terrible meme.

You are welcome here, just don't sperg out about it being mostly PL stuff.

80m on the time travelling Walcott lmao

>Famed Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas has decided to retire from football after suffering a heart attack in training, according to reports.
How many of Spain's WC winning squad and other obvious PED users will die early in our lifetime? Imagine all the shocking news of the next 30 years, as more and more secrets of the rampant performance enhancment abuse of current years comes to light through a massive increase of unprecedented health problems of ex-top athletes.

youtu.be/mDHx4Pgy2s8

Attached: ##########00000001.jpg (960x720, 134K)

>all white
>all hard working british lads
>all 6'+
>not a single dabber

Honestly this is better than a midfield with pogba and fred.

I think Marega going to West Ham has more to do with the Premier League than Montpellier signing Literally Quoi from Le Tractor, C'est Ce Club FC

Toby has a 25m buyout clause active

Attached: 1541080204043.jpg (600x580, 68K)

>le hardworking meme
kill yourself bro

right but if there is competition you may need to bid more or increase overall bid with add ons

Works for Liverpool tbqh
Man United just need good ful-
I mean at least they have good att
Oh.

It works for liverpool because of Klopp's system, not because Milner, Henderson and Fabinho are elites.

?? or you bid 25m and give toby and his agent more?

southamptonfc.com/news/2019-05-13/southampton-football-club-ld-sports-new-front-of-shirt-sponsor

>LD Sports is a brand new sports content, marketing and entertainment platform, which is launching this summer for the Chinese market, and, as Main Club Sponsor, its logo will now take pride of place on the first-team’s kits through to the end of the 2021/22 campaign.

>saints fans will have this shit plastered on their shirts for the next 3 years
ahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1080x1080, 151K)

Gini-Fab-Hendo is unironically very good, but yeah, in another team it wouldn't be so good, almost 30 assists from fullbacks, around about 40 goal contributions from defence.
Buy sam fackin creative midfielders, Klopp.

Attached: 1544920313819.jpg (860x794, 62K)

>sancho
Another year without qualifying for the CL

>Pogba

is Declan Rice even that good, or does he just look good because he's playing in a shit West Ham side?

He's Eric Dier with a different coat of paint

Off topic a bit, but does anyone know how to fix the 404 File Not Found error when trying to open pics or webm?

Thanks in advance

Attached: 11kxenp.jpg (374x500, 171K)

*file no longer exists

>tfw Spurs are gonna meme CL win and Chelsea will win EL
hanging_dead_Arsenal_pepe.gif

that'd be perfect

i had sex yesterday, kinda messy and sweaty

That's me by the way.

>being so ABL you don't want us to get our 6th
Disgusting.

Nothing would be funnier than Spurs winning the CL as it would make the two most insufferable and deluded fan-bases absolutely buttmad

Attached: 1367269815021.png (426x364, 32K)

>two most
>Not United & Liverpool
Arsenal fans are just depressed and suicidal.

Gareth Bale wants to start Real Madrid’s game against Real Betis on Sunday to bid farewell to the club’s fans.
Lol, pig’s head inbound

Any updates on the GF to user F.C. situation?

Customer satisfaction groups are not supporters

i'm an arsenal fan and i want to see some arsenal fans go mental if spurs win, especially the shitposters and '''''fans''''' in the general, especially their resident city fan trip, just to see what shit he'll type out as he pretends he hasn't admitted to being a city fan when he's been drunk.

GF is unaware of user F.C. existence as his reputation is too low. Experts have advised user F.C. does some PR and goes out and actually speaks to people.

>Bale
He said he wasn't leaving, but he is now? Where? Juventus? That'd be meme. The greatest meme would Bale going to Arsenal. Just imagine it.

Gf has indicated she's seeking a challenge above what user FC can offer, reports are only preliminary at this stage but rumours of a deal with Chad United have been circulating

i've managed to find another picture of that girl on motherless but still no source. do you guys know her name? i'm pretty sure that 'nazokat alieva' profile is fake

user FC is not offering a high enough weekly wage packet, and GF has opted to go off with the rich club down the road

>Bale pls go
>no

Attached: ralph-pls-go.jpg.png (679x516, 671K)

post the pic

not liking this GF to user f.c. meme, but it's still epic to see the birth of a new one

inb4 kane comes back barely recovered from his injury and plays like shit in the final

That would be nice.

Poch is too beta to leave him out

> Salah is going to Real now for £180mil,
Just a rumour, but that would rise over 200 mill, that would be insane.

>Herrera to Atletico for free. Will deliver this year, but will eventually flop

ah, an expert in Mexican players i see

>you now remember the embarrassment of stokegoalgate

>Sancho
>80 million (with add ons)
anything below 150mil is not realistic 2bh

That's not how it works lad. The buy-out clause means the club has to accept it, so offering more to the club is pointless. If there's lots of competition, you'd try to increase it by increasing the wages and the sign-on fee for Toby, plus the agent fee

>Chad United
Clever way of saying she is getting gangbanged

Oh god. That would push Liverpool's total PL Netspend down to like £280m. They'll be using that for years.

It appears that GF has plans to stall her relationship with user FC for the time being, opting to go out on a loan deal to AC Tyrone instead

>go away for a week
>miss the chance to post about scousers getting mad a citys chant
fuck

She'll be suffering a lot of groin injuries. She might even pick up a 9 month injury. However user FC will be happy to cover the cost for the next 20 years.

ok, now i can't find the picture i've discovered yesterday but my rudimentar cyrillic knowledge helped me find another 12 pictures
>imgur.com/a/6Eg4Dxq
still don't know her name, there a myriad of fake russian social network profiles with her photos
due diligence has to be made on 2ch or /int/

ok this is reddit

the midfield is the reason their defense is so good and why most of the team (especially the front 3) managed to stay /fit/ and pick up little to no injuries

they covered the most ground and made the most interceptions in the entire league

>first image is the /trans/ edit
We're spreading. Where is the American who made our PES6 team? We need to play more games against Yea Forums's generals.

that girl is 16 maybe 17

This. Liverpool's midfield essentially screens the defence. So despite the likes of Mustafi having better stats then VvD, it's because VvD rarely has to deal with it.

thx captain obvious

the salah thing is not happening but aren't they looking to sell some of their other shitters for something like 100mil? grujic & co

>he's a better defender because he has less to do

Now this is based

how is it obvious when everyone complains about them aside from fabinho and keita?

I thought Grujic was pretty good, but the reserves are being culled.

Lmao yeah, selling your best scorer isn't meaningful right

Um. Sweetums. Liverpool had 2(TWO) Golden Boot Winners this year.

Ox comin back. Naby hopefully settled

Another one not in the imgur link

Attached: B79469BA-C672-4644-B269-D9683B792035.jpg (1595x1196, 432K)

>Ox comin back
isn't he injured again?

i just downloaded the picture from here, didn't bother to put the original one
deleted the post, will add more pictures

Nah, he just isn't being thrust in, he is fit, but hasn't played since last year.

thanks, this was the one on motherless i was talking about
new link
>imgur.com/a/9CWT7DT

GF may be out of the first team squad after sustaining a career ending anal injury while on loan at Real Jamal CF last month

Mmmm bobs

BREAKING NEWS: GF has joined ATLETICO DE CHAD on a 1-Year Deal from user FC on a free transfer with user FC covering 95% of the wages of GF.
More to follow

keep refreshing lads, imgur post now has 20 pictures

This follows the news of user FC being given a transfer ban after signing several underaged players.

De Gea to Porto, you heard it here first

How
Do you say Don Balon in french-canadian?

>french-canadian
Queefbeciis are traitors to the crown and should have been wiped out decades ago.

these images look old as fuck maybe 10 years old. she's definitely russian so if she was 20 in these pics and is now 30, she's going to look like a wrinkly bin bag like the rest of russian women age 30 and above.

Why is this transfer window so boring? Literally nothing major has happened. No rumours for clubs that desperately need new players. I blame the CL/EL finals being so late.

>if she was 20 in these pics

Attached: 1527179215422.jpg (456x402, 19K)

Britain belongs to the ViKangz tbqh

Dan du Ballan?
This. Should have let them leave when we had the chance

that's it lads, 21 photos it was all i could find about op's lass

And the world belongs to Britain. We've invaded enough of it.

Nah I want their clay to remain Canadians, i just want the Queefbeccis to go away.

>Manchester City are ready to meet Antoine Griezmann’s £108m release clause as the race for the French forward heats up
>report Sport
in the following weeks until july you'll read lots of news about many top clubs interested in greaseman
these are all lies, and they'll be pushed by mundo deportivo or sport, both barcelona papers
it's all part of a media campaign by barcelona to pretend greaseman is not signed yet (he is) and may be hard to sign, in order to soften the fanbase dislike for the player after last season's documentary and transfer blunder
this same week both psg and city were reported to be interested in greaseman, yet both clubs quickly denied any interest. Now its united
it won't stop until july 1st, when greaseman's clause drops to 120m and barcelona pays the money
the transfer is already agreed and done

You're saying that Vikangz rule the world?

big if true

>Chelsea still haven't asked for a freeze to their ban

What the fuck are Chelsea doing??

Fuck off, Folha!

Attached: Imagem19.png (871x832, 540K)

No. It belongs to the Eternal Anglo.

They're gonna take the ban if they lose the EL (HAH THEY FUCKING WON'T) because if they lose, Sarri is gone.

they have it's up to CAS now they are banned until CAS makes a decision

who belong to kangz

Nobody. Vikangz are nobody.

Not opposed to that either. Though tbf French Canadian girls are lookers

They won't have CL the following season if take a ban though, will be tough to bring in players

Matt Law is saying they might not bother with it or something along those lines (is he still reliable?)

Who would you bring in?

tfw French retained more of their Empire than Britain did. ;_; Oh well, soft power empire in the Commonwealth will do.

Chelsea have no reason to go splurging on players right now anyway because Sarri might not be there even though they've won the EL.

Thanks for Sa portobro, he's great

Lads where is Gary Cahill going? Heard he could be going to rangers to wind down his career but I don’t want him to join those britnat fucks

>Ranger
>Britnat
Not any more, really. Though I'd much rather they were. Not a fan of this anti-union movement. It smells of ((())). Honestly he could go down to a bottom half PL club and add to it. Don't see why not. He's only 33. Atleast a year or two.

Sheffield United, perhaps?

>Not any more, really
Lol how?

Disillusionment with old Rangers dying.

is that romario

Attached: BwqbTzf.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Doesn’t stop them being britnat wankers

No, this is

Attached: 960 (1).jpg (960x576, 67K)

>Mitrovic to Everton
Honestly not a bad signing for Everton considering how bad their strikers are

>United back to an all white midfield

That's the treble winning recipe

If you say so.

CP are gonna buy him for £30m.

sauce on girl and rumours when she's transfering to user?

>cp signing a non-black attacking player

Blind fuck, read the thread.

Looks like a funny gal, the Roberto Carlos post is a little too out there, though.

>There have been "no developments" in the Female Attention to user rumours (neet news)
I'll keep you posted

It's Roberto Carlos, you blind fuck.

Why would a random russian girl have a poster of him anyway? How old are these pictures?

Attached: Black man with glasses and dreadlocks wonders what in the fuck.jpg (798x795, 78K)

Russia is stuck in a time bubble.

>Following Napoli’s interest in Boca Juniors midfielder Agustin Almendra, a number of other clubs have been linked with a move for the Argentine,
>including Tottenham.
>(AS) state Tottenham ‘will attempt to convince the player’ a move to London is best,
>and will go ahead and pay the required sum once that’s done, rather than doing it the other way around.
>While not the most conventional (or, technically, legal) approach, it does avoid other clubs panic-triggering the clause as well

>Belgian agent, Josy Comhair, has strongly suggested the Gunners could be an option for his client Leandro Trossard in the upcoming transfer window.

Attached: 1505841765495.jpg (865x1296, 236K)

>AS
We need that Drake image of the A-OK'd sources.

Meanwhile, at Wembley...

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1200x568, 166K)

Can't wait for Scotland to leave, Ireland be reunited and the Welsh to run out of sheeps to shag. Nice "united" kingdom you'll have ahahah

Brazil squad for Copa de Macaco

Attached: D6xt8cLWsAEWM1Q.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

>fagner
lel

what's wrong with arthur?

>Antoine Griezmann’s £108m release clause
Atleti done goofed. I thought they usually put stupid big release clause on them. Like Busquets is 500m or something

What’s a carvery?

>Sanchez - free but wages off books
good luck with that. United will pay half his wages even when he's gone

t. nation literally created by UK to cuck French, Dutch and Germans

Another quarter-final exit beckons.

what meme? Honest effort every week from an average player is better than what Pogba will give you.

A nation that will outlive you Nigel

>implying we want these hanger-ons

Tell that to Flanders and the Wallonians, wafflewog.

yeah right, that's why teams like leicester are above manchester united?

That team is getting pretty old. Where are the young lads?

That's a good money for a player who will flop in Barca

Yes it's why United lose to jobbers on a regular basis when they have players who would be good if they put in an honest effort every week

Leicester have won the league most recently

It's good money but it could have been more when you compare to fees for Coutinho, Dembele and the likes

>is that romario
how can you be so blind holy shit

And how many times have they finished above them since?

2nd-20th are equal positions. They're all losers.

gf to user FC not happening due to eternal transfer ban

Attached: 1401653287791.png (240x178, 4K)

Honestly Man Utd should just offload Sanvhez to Juventus.

He wanted to leave last summer with his ~100m clause but signed a new contract with promises to leave this summer

there is the slight problem of his GIANT wages which they will pay the vast majority of. You just can't send wages like that away

Attached: one week of alexis.jpg (1029x1695, 307K)

sick of these fucking monkeys in my club
GET EM OUT

Attached: 1529426342455.png (1200x630, 1010K)

woah calm down there buddy

*dabs*

Attached: dabs.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

I hate this club

>Hakim Ziyech to leave Ajax
Who gets him then?

Besiktas

I can't believe we live in a world where this is a real commercial

lmao

Business idea; buy shit players for a lot of money

Genius

Attached: 1532282793626.jpg (375x400, 49K)

which players would be thrown out of man u by any competent manager for being lazy and entitled? and not because they're shit

*dabs*

Attached: 1472584815417.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Martial

Lingard
Pogba
Matic is lazy
Lukaku
Sanchez
De Gay is entitled

BIG NEWS!!!!! BREAKING!!!!

>Arsenal Women have completed the signing of goalkeeper Manuela Zinsberger from Bayern Munich.

unironically keked

Lingard isn't lazy tho, he runs like a headless chiken.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZEfTVK2sFk

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2D7-nezwY

Holy shit watch is your goalkeeper

Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham about signing Ryan Sessegnon, Sky Sports News understands.

>Gareth Barry, James Morrison and Boaz Myhill have not been offered new West Brom deals, but the club's new head coach will have a “final say” on whether to review the trio’s departure.

Alvaro Morata says he is not thinking about returning to Chelsea and will do all he can to remain at Atletico Madrid.

>Goalkeeper Jonas Lossl is one of five senior players released by Huddersfield Town after their relegation from the Premier League.

Everton are very interested in signing Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic this summer,Sky Sports News understands.

>Chelsea could turn their search for a new striker towards Ajax's David Neres with Luka Jovic poised to sign for Real Madrid, according to PA Sport.

Manchester City will not attempt to hijack Barcelona's pursuit of Antoine Griezmann.

>Jovic has completed a £52.4m (€60m) move to Real from Eintracht Frankfurt, according to Sky sources.

Swansea have offered Graham Potter a new contract in the hope of persuading him to reject Brighton’s interest and stay in South Wales, Sky Sports News understands.

>Reports are growing rapidly that Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri is in talks with Juventus after Max Allegri’s departure was confirmed, and he could reunite with Gonzalo Higuain.

Ex-Arsenal, Barcelona & Manchester City full-back Sylvinho has received an offer to become the next manager of Lyon, according to @EuroUnited6 & @eduardogabardo.

>L'Équipe journalist @froz91: Sylvinho will become Lyon's next manager.

22-year-old Ajax winger David Neres is understood to have received provisional contract offers from Manchester United, Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich & PSG

>Lyon have signed 17-year-old left-back Héritier Deyonge from PSV

RMC: done deal for Sylvinho to become the next Lyon manager.

>Lille are scheduled to hold a meeting with Angers representatives concerning the possible transfer of 26-year-old attacker Flavien Tait

>de gay

>neres
>striker

ANNOUNCE FEKIR

Attached: Becks.jpg (800x800, 85K)

I'm fekin ur mum lol

so where is greasemann going?

She's dead.

Attached: 1529009152505.png (756x864, 1.06M)

>Absolutely phenomenal series of events unfolding at Lyon with the hiring of Sylvinho as new manager - choice is exclusively Juninho's, the new Sporting Director. President Aulas has stayed completely out of it, representing a revolution in how decisions are made at the club.
>Decision is fairly staggering in that Lyon have never had more money in the history of the club & Aulas had an outside shot an attracting José Mourinho or Arsène Wenger with OL's current squad. But Juninho, a club legend, & Sylvinho is a far less risky & cheaper double-ticket.

2018 was 1 year ago.

burca

Attached: barca in a nutshell.gif (400x236, 370K)

>President Aulas has stayed completely out of it, representing a revolution in how decisions are made at the club.
wat da fuug >>>:DDD

they cant afford him

didn't think so either but seems like they do somehow. I'm expecting sales but we'll see I guess. The only other destination I can think of is City

Man Utd have contacted Fulham for Ryan Sessegnon.

?
thought he was off to Tottenham

How much do women players go for anyway?

>another black player
FFS

He wouldn't of announced he was leaving unless one club was pretty much guaranteed to buy him. Barca seems like the only likely destination at the moment unless Real or City want to come in for him, but Real are signing Hazard and Jovic and City wont spend that much with a FFP ruling going on.

>BBC Sport Headline: Arsenal complete signing of Bayern Munich ace

seriously though, why would anyone currently join united?

Peanuts and janny wages. Swedish club had the transferrecord for a while I think. Marta for like 100k euros IIRC

Griezmann would do quite well in City's system tho.

le rebuild meme
worked for Man City 10 years ago

This tbqh. Solskjaer seems intent on blacking the entire first eleven.

>why would a player who's currently in a relegated club want to go to Manchester United?

Because they pay shit tons of money. And for most people it's still a legendary club... But mostly the money..

This and if you're a left back looking for game time at a big club do you back yourself against Spurs (with Rose and Davies) or Tubby Shaw

>why would a 19 year old playing for a championship club join Manchester United
They’ll double his wages overnight.

He would, but he would destroy City's wage structure and cost a shit ton to sign. With Fifa, FA and UEFA breathing down their necks I just can't see it happening.

What about GK?

>legendary club
Dunno if Zoomers think that now. Things move pretty fast

Attached: fortnite.jpg (1536x2048, 1.58M)

Onana la

United seem to be briefing the press again when it comes to transfer targets. Woodward never learns. News leaked today that they’re also interested in Longstaff from Newcastle. I’d prefer him to Rice.

It worked for France..

Attached: squirtl.jpg (142x148, 4K)

>wage structure
they'd just pay him 50% off book like the rest of their players
though signing players on a paycut makes it all a bit too obvious

luv fortnite
ate ngubu
simple as

fortnite is fucking cancer i can hear my neighbors 10 year old kid screaming every 10 minutes when he dies because my room and his room share the same wall in a semi detached house.

>off book
Wouldn't trust him not to fuck that up for everyone.

Attached: griezmann-antoine.jpg (780x439, 28K)

Two of three players United are TRULY interested in (say, not just media bullshit) are white and british. All three of them are british. What Mouyeskaer does seem adamant in is building an identity for this club, something which is sorely lacking.

Who is this beauty?
I need sauce, I'm in love

the championship shitter, and who else?

Him, Longstaff and Sessegnon.

>What Mouyeskaer does seem adamant in is building an identity for this club, something which is sorely lacking.
I agree with this. I can’t see Ole being successful long term because he’s not a very good coach and he’s going up against the best teams in the world, but if he can make some sensible signings - which he’s trying to do - then he might be remembered fondly.

Hope we get Harry Maguire. I rate him.

>Unlikely that this will change who negotiates transfers (Jean-Michel Aulas) - has been inferred to us that Juninho's role will be about having close proximity with the dressing room/playing squad & ensuring the best possible atmosphere (not always the case this season).

what does man u see in longstaff
I ask this as a newcastle fan

Big lad harry to spuds please I love him too

Attached: Harry-Maguire-turns-up-to-England-training-base-with-bin-bag.jpg (615x615, 29K)

I'm so fucking hyped tbqh

Attached: ol_qts.png (598x600, 721K)

Read the thread, retard.

New Carrick. He’s got a nice range of passing.

I'm happy for you then fren

Attached: pepe3.png (1027x731, 28K)

>Juninho

THE REAL MADRID SLAYER
THE TAMER OF BARCELONA
THE NANTES EXECUTOR

>white player
They’re not buying him. Doesn’t fit Uniteds policy of black and overpriced

>United after Sessegnon
would they play him as a wide midfielder/winger or as a fullback though.
OGS seems to rate Shaw, understandable considering he has probably been one of Uniteds better players this season

Griezmann wouldn't come to City lol, he fucking hates Laporte and he isn't going anywhere

Everyone hates Laporte, not a proper excuse.

wide mf/winger in a 442 mabby?

thanks fren

Attached: balloons.jpg (519x550, 33K)

>hates Laporte
>Everyone hates Laporte, not a proper excuse.
Why tell me more frens

Attached: superfrens.png (790x837, 229K)

Holy fuck, Messi is 3rd GK?

You can get players as good as HMS.Maguire without needing to be jewed by Leicester

United aren't selling Rojo. Ole likes him and wants to make him a DM.

Yes but I love Magurie. He's a proper lad.

Attached: maguire.jpg (996x664, 61K)

Onana
AWB-Bailly-Koulibaly-Sessegnon
Rojo-Fred
Sancho-Pogba-Lingard
Rashford

>rojo
mild lel

Man Utd want just four signings, rising to five or six if they lose Pogba and/or De Gea. One CB, one RB, one CM and one RW. Who would you go for, within reason? And who do you think they'll actually end up with?

corr imagine havin a proper go on that lass on the left, bet she's right filthy

Maybe, change of tactics from OGS if thats the case. Unless he wants to play him as a winger in a 4-3-3 which seems like a less pressing matter when the right side of attack and defence is still so weak and they have a bunch of players around Sessegnons level or better capable of playing as a left winger. Also Pogba would have to actually work in a 4-4-2 if they are planning to keep him which could be a fucking disaster.

>/trans/ lost to /arse/ 3-0 in /arse/ first game
Disappointing, but we have a better win record. Where is ESK?

Hopefully as a LW, tired of this cut inside meme.

Has he ever played on the right?

I'll be a good sport
Be a good sport
I'll be a sportsman

>/trans/
That "girl" can't be trans

Don't you love /trans/ lads?

Herrera is gone, Sanchez and Lukaku seem to be going
need replace them and add to the shite attack
>Wan-Bissaka
>Maguire
>Rice
>Zaha
>James
but you just know Woodward is gonna snap and spunk 200m on Griezmann and give him Sanchez wages

no way that's a man

check the screen she's a proper /trans/ lad

>zaha

nice meme

Ajer or Fabian Schar for CB, AWB or Calabria for RB and Sancho or James for RW.

Don't think so

apparently has "unfinished business" at the club (impregnating bosses daughter probably)
club also get 20% of fee whereever he goes so could possibly be cheaper than other options

This link is dead

Thank you

Fuck you

I do. But I can't believe that someone who looks like her could be one

Retards.

Mong.

So Rashford and 'The New Henry' Martial? Lel. Lewandoski Welcome To United! Skills, Tricks, Goals HD!

>Lewandoski
United do not buy whites

I hope United spunks their budget on Koulibaly/Maguire/Wan-Bissaka. Guaranteed flops

listen to me, lads. i know how to fix poonited - i won the league with united in my fm save. i used the ultimate strategy of dumping lucrapu, sanchez, jones, smalling, fred, bailly, darmian and then buying de ligt, meunier, mandzukic, modric and then playing some youth lads like chong and gomes.

anyway, don't actually listen to me because i just buy players i like also the game isn't realistic at all. see pic related.

Attached: 20190511211453_1.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

arr rook the same

Some feasible big name signings that would actually strengthen Man Utd this window are Alderweireld, Rabiot, James and Cavani. They need a RB too but I don't really know who's on the market. Apparently Semedo wants out of Barca? He always looks good when I see him play

United are overrated and stacked as fuck on FM. It would be a fun rebuild save if not for the fact they don't need rebuilding

Well what's her(male) name then?

>rabiot
the white poobag

kinda what happens when your sibblings share the same father

me and my siblings also arr rook same, Sven

Literally more images of her posted in the thread in imgur links. imgur.com/a/9CWT7DT

It'll be a bit less giant now with the pay cut. Juve can handle 200+k and Manure can handle the rest.

What is Sessegnon's best position?

sure but why would they? it's not like man u is in a good position for negotiating. Why pay 200k for a giant flop.

bench

Sessegnon is nowhere near ready for a big club yet

According to WhoScored, winger

Attached: Untitled1.png (856x401, 35K)

What could have been for United

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VBONd6M-Y

Yet. It would be better for a bigger club to do a loan-back on him.

Attached: 1527078100614[1].jpg (720x249, 53K)

I'm thinking it'll be the easiest way to cut him off. Cut the amount you pay him bit by bit.

kek

Every time I see this, I think I posted it. I wish there was a way to check if I did.

It'd be better for him to take an intermediary step to someone like Leipzig

rings any bell?

>Liverpool will be among a number of clubs keeping a watching brief after Ajax confirmed in-demand winger Hakim Ziyech will leave the club this summer. [Ian Doyle]

Attached: 1515188993852.jpg (1000x2727, 513K)

bruna is better

Maybe for play time, but all that results in is the player being overhyped more. Just look at Ademola Lookman, he can't get into the Everton team.

>leipzig
is he a mindless workhorse?

Attached: 1480324563116.png (2790x310, 151K)

I've jerked off 4 times in the last 24 hours out of depression, give me some /trans/ news to pick me up lads

Attached: british roses.jpg (720x540, 79K)

>Longstaff

I bet chicks love this guy. Lemme guess, he's black right?

Anyone got any redpills on Moanes Dabour?

TIL depression makes you horny

>harry maguire, harry Kane and Harry winks
Would be a proper English team, just need Harry Redknapp back as manager and it’s all good

Kek

You now remember that the wolfsburg's wolves had wolfgang wolf as their manager.

Get help

Attached: 4282500-0-image-m-25_1536870146167.jpg (634x480, 69K)

not really
it makes you lazy and unmotivated and unable to enjoy almost anything
masturbation provides instant easy pleasure

Infinitely better at LW

transfermarkt.co.uk/ryan-sessegnon/leistungsdaten/spieler/392775/saison/2017/wettbewerb/GB2

>german humour

you now remember arsenal has a coach named arsene

Breaking: free agent gf rejects user FC's offer of a trial, as gf would prefer to "binge watch game of thrones to prep for the season finale". Leaked private message from inside of user FC's management read "well fuck you too Annie". More to follow

Had.
EMERY OUT
WENGER IN

What summer tournament are you going to watch?
>copa america
>afcon
>uefa nations league
>concacaf gold cup

lonely and horny user topical to football transfers joke

Gold Cup. It's Canada's year baby, we've finally utilized our immigrants

I'll watch the nations league, that's it.

basically this lol

why the FUKC cant I open images anymore
pls halp

Women's World Cup. Nations League. Gold Cup.

Speaking of it, why do AFCON and Gold Cup use the same generic graphical branding every edition?

this is your brain on globalism

That would be great, him and Milivojevic are very good friends.

>african tournament
>call it AFCOON
wow. bit racist

>That's me by the way.

Attached: 1356920041834.png (1440x1080, 2.65M)

i'd transfer my dick into their mouth if you catch my drift

no top player will join a club that is out of cl, has been an absolute shitshow for the last 5 years, is located in manshitster and has ole at the wheel

>boomer Dani Alves and Miranda still playing

agree with last part. rest doesn't matter

Yeah that's a cis female

you sure he's not screaming at football manager?

She looks like she'd sell herself for a greencard

Any rumours going a out for Neves and Jota? They’re definitely good enough for the top 6 and the big clubs in Europe.

wolves will be big 6 soon

Who are you supporting in the Gold Cup

Once they lose their agent/get found out by uefa they’re going straight back down to the championship

How can Griezmann announce his departure? What if no one decides to buy him?

At who’s expense?

poonited obviously

My wife’s son is Jamaican so them.

Too big to fail.

he'll have to buy himself out

no hazard + transfer ban chelsea could easily finish outside top 6

Antoine Greizmann 2018-19 • Tricks, Skills And Goals • Welcome To Getafe • HD 1040p • Despacito

he'll just make another video

That’s possible. A frontline made up of boomers like Pedro and Giroo, shitters like Willian and the untested Tammy Ngombo doesn’t inspire confidence.

If Leicester had a real manager and not Brenny they could finish top 4

dunno whether to order this now or wait

Attached: 2019-05-17 08_33_02-Window.png (1425x256, 38K)

Ranieri IN

>Name: TAYLOR SWIFT
you're embarrassing yourself

Attached: smirking or smug racist man.jpg (640x477, 20K)

>£83.99
Are shirt prices really that bad now

Attached: 1557968477646.jpg (479x641, 23K)

Ranieri is worse than Brenny.

>What if no one decides to buy him?

Attached: 1529894742231.jpg (225x224, 6K)

what?

Attached: 20180407_211357.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

What did you get a discount for? Being a season ticket holder?

mate what is going on, PLEASE tell me you don't wear that in public

It's a pre-order discount

yeah ofcourse i wear it in public

BASED

Attached: what the fuck am i doing here.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

My poor parents used to buy me loads of football shirts when I was a kid, used to be all I wore. Must have cost them a fucking fortune.

Attached: vince mcmahon annoyed.gif (171x141, 911K)

That's pretty based

Attached: 1554745430952.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

the funny thing is right I go play football every sunday and they don't even call me David (my real name) they just call me Taylor

my waifu

people seem to forget that nations league is a 3-game """""tournament""""
emirates cup and that mcdonald's tournament are more prestigious

Could you really not find a better place to pose it on than the fucking stairs?

Idk first place i thought of when i took the picture last year. My newer top is in the wash and i cannot find where i put that picture.

Every home kit from the last 5 years has Taylor on the back.

redpilled waifu

Attached: tay tay.png (781x767, 754K)

my waifu is not a racist.

>Every home kit from the last 5 years has Taylor on the back.
I demand proof. All of them in one picture.

Attached: 1554468263974.jpg (553x602, 31K)

How do you solve depression lads?
I've just been sleeping and wanking for the past 3 days

>people seem to forget that nations league is a 3-game """""tournament""""
so it's the same as the Euro at the beginning
the managers seem to take it seriously and not as a friendly, and it's the only international tournament with european teams this year so I think it's going to be ok

i wish i could do that. You'll just have to believe me on that one

i wear them in work and the letters/numbers/logos peel off

werner or jovic, who do you think will be the better?

have goals that you can work towards, a feeling of progression is satisfying on a basic human level

Attached: deer ass.png (1280x1189, 3.5M)

my depression comes from loneliness
you just ne friends

>not number 22
missed opportunity

oh yeah and it's fucking autistic

Its just part and parcel of living in England la

for which team?

13 is her favourite number

it's not autism i was tested for that

You wear them in work? Do people even notice?

deeply concerned I have probably argued about Man United and other teams with someone who gets 'Taylor Swift' printed on his jerseys

You're not feeling 22?

yeah they notice but i work nights so i don't see any managers

There are a few (at least 4) more you can find by searching for the pics in your imgur on yandex

if it makes you feel any better im probably the only person who has done this

well no fucking shit

It wouldn't surprise me if some people on Yea Forums have CP or other fucked up shit on their hard drives

you should do it. It's a deeply enriching experience.

Go out for a walk in nature. Even a park will do.

She's trans?
Damn.

just in general. who do you guys think has the better potential?

I can see Werner going to a big team and flopping hard.

he's perfect for liverpool.

Jovic is the more complete one.

exactly, he’s a one trick pony.. he’s only got his speed to rely on and that won’t last forever

Norwich City Football Club, Est. 1902.

taytay to ManU would be a banger desu.
woodward better start working

no, retard, look at the computer.

that is quite the autism...

i was tested for autism

im not

Speed is a good trait for a striker, but as soon as he enters a system which ask for more he'll come up short.

well it's a fucking deranged obsession nevertheless

It's only solved with transcendence. Seek Jesus.

Attached: 6819578.jpg (457x709, 123K)

>I can see Werner going to a big team and flopping hard.
Delet

Attached: 1518365788063.jpg (3000x2449, 1.26M)

speed is pointless for most top clubs.

Not entirely, Sterling has become a top player for City.

>Antoine Griezmann transfer: Manchester City ‘can’t afford’ Atletico Madrid striker, Pep Guardiola confirms
Ah, so NOW you start to care about FFP. Aight.
>Wolves are lining up a summer move for Reading’s highly-rated 18-year-old striker Danny Loader. (Football Insider)
The dude can play for Cameron. Doubt he will declare for England desu. I like how he's not putting his full name around, being Daniel Namaso Edi-Mesumbe Loader.
>Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford is another player on Barcelona’s radar. (Mundo Deportivo)

Attached: Time to leave Humanity Behind.jpg (640x473, 20K)

Arsenal and Auba, Liverpool and Mane/Salah
Just run fast lmao

obviously wingers are the exception. even then pep only uses 1 pacey nog at a time.

>>Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford is another player on Barcelona’s radar. (Mundo Deportivo)

Attached: 1529339819700.jpg (1240x1754, 256K)

All three of them won the Golden Boot this year, they compliment speed with an ability to put the ball in the back of the net. Auba would have ran away with the top scorer award had Ramsey not been injured for the last 5-6 games.

Auba didn't score his goals just because he ran fast tho, he's a good finisher.

Absolutely based and redpilled

To be fair if Liverpool had Trent available for all the games and Ox's connection with Salah Liverpool would have scored quite a bit more too.

>Antoine Griezmann transfer: Manchester City ‘can’t afford’ Atletico Madrid striker
Pep knows overrated trash when he sees it.

Attached: 1554571764218.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

So is Mane and Salah, they wouldn't have won the Golden Boot (along with Auba) otherwise. Imagine if Arsenal had quality wingers and AMC's, Auba would be laughing.

True, don't forget tho that Emery is autistic and kept dropping Auba for games for no real reason. Auba had the best goal per game ratio or some shit iirc. He could have also put away more chances in general, but then again, Aguero is literally the worst in PL history I think for missing CCC's.

"can't afford" is the excuse they're using, but read between the lines and it says "it ain't worth it"

GF just sent me this, wat do?

Attached: E5DB1397-BEA5-48DB-A3E0-2F4FCF2BAB8C.jpg (4608x3456, 768K)

What is your top 10 of best managers in the premier league this season?

>Trashford-Barca links again
It’s his agent isn’t it?

>pierced nipples
YES! YES! YES!

and bird with 2 pierced nips isn't faithful

Wants those Poogba wages.

100%

Alright what happened here

>Mane-Werner-Salah
Firmino

Attached: 1504178185363.jpg (660x416, 47K)

why do you do it?

Bama's a good poacher imo

His positioning is top notch

my two favourite things in the world are Manchester United & Taylor Swift

>doubting based Tay

Attached: taylor swift rates this.webm (538x538, 119K)

You just KNOW she has a clit piercing

So that her thicc ass can be recreated

some ironing board with pierced nipples. check the 21 pics of op's lass instead
>imgur.com/a/9CWT7DT

god imagine seeing it glistening in the light as she's perched over you pissing into your mouth while you jerk off

Who is this girl

bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48315929

>the state of this

genuinely cringed

Attached: mong.png (225x225, 6K)

Powerful
I'm sure all the women watching that football press conference were inspired

>Taylor Swift shirt wearing Manchester United Customer

Attached: yikes.gif (480x261, 1.94M)

I didn't even know which women's club he meant until I looked it up.

>Arsenal have won ... four domestic Trebles, in 1992–93, 2000–01 and 2006–07, 2008–09.

He's Fearless

I though everyone just accepted this as a given

How tight is Taylor Swift?

>England striker Marcus Rashford, 21, wants assurances about Manchester United before agreeing to a new contract. (Sun)

Manchester United have made initial contact with Fulham over the potential signing of defender Ryan Sessegnon, 19 on Saturday, who has been a long-term target for Tottenham. (Sky Sports)

>Liverpool's England midfielder Adam Lallana, 31, is keen on a return to Southampton. (Express)

Everton are planning a £35m bid for Bournemouth's England striker Callum Wilson, 27, but could be forced to sell Senegal international Idrissa Gueye, 29, to finance the deal. (Sun)

>Juventus have approached Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri after Massimiliano Allegri's impending departure was announced. (SNAI, via Express)

Juventus are also interested in Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino. (Express)

>Sarri will push for a prompt decision from Chelsea regarding his position after the Europa League final as all of his coaching staff are out of contract and need clarity on their own futures. (Times)

Manchester United are still in contention to sign Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt, 19, even though they cannot offer Champions League football next season, with sources in Amsterdam suggesting the defender remains interested in a move to Old Trafford. (Telegraph)

>Newcastle and Rafa Benitez are set to continue talks about the manager's future into the weekend, with the deadlock between the two parties yet to be broken. (Newcastle Chronicle)

The lawyer of Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann, 28, is expected to meet Barcelona officials imminently to finalise a move for the France international. (Marca)

>Griezmann will leave Atletico Madrid this summer but Manchester City and Paris St-Germain have ruled out a move for the striker. (Independent)

Attached: geso mh.png (1120x840, 1.1M)

Rangers won the first UK domestic treble in 1949

Sarri is so clearly getting sacked no matter what

Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri, 22, has a formal offer on the table from Manchester City. (AS)

>Newcastle sources have insisted 21-year-old English midfielder Sean Longstaff, linked with Manchester United, is not for sale this summer. (Newcastle Chronicle)

Chelsea are considering Ajax's Brazilian forward David Neres, 22, because they are hopeful of having their two-window transfer ban frozen by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. (Star)

>Everton have held talks over a proposed contract for Denmark goalkeeper Jonas Lossl, 30, who is a free agent after being released by relegated Huddersfield. (Mail)

Wayne Rooney has accused Manchester United's players of "always finding someone to hide behind" both on and off the pitch and says the squad needs to start fearing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. (Mirror)

>Everton have lined up alternative targets should they fail to make their loan players Andre Gomes, 25 and Kurt Zouma, 24, permanent signings. (Liverpool Echo)

Liverpool have warned any supporters found selling Champions League final tickets through secondary ticketing sites face being banned from attending matches at Anfield. (Liverpool Echo)

>Arsenal want 18-year-olds Tyreece John-Jules and Xavier Amaechi to sign new contracts, amid interest in the English duo from Bayern Munich and other German clubs. (Goal.com)

Norwich are monitoring Hannover captain Marvin Bakalorz, the 29-year-old German midfielder. (Eastern Daily Press)

>Aston Villa have appointed former Notts County boss Ian McParland as their new senior scout. (Birmingham Mail)

Rangers assistant boss Gary McAllister has warned Colombia striker Alfredo Morelos, 22, that he needs to learn from his actions in order to improve the disciplinary record which has left his future in doubt. (Express)

Attached: yuxiang-chen-qq-20170214220523.jpg (1200x1504, 289K)

some russian

Any update on Keita moving to Liverpool? They paid so much money up front for him want to see this guy finally tear it up in the PL

seems mental that his coaching staff would only be given a 1 season contract

>Wayne Rooney has accused Manchester United's players of "always finding someone to hide behind" both on and off the pitch and says the squad needs to start fearing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
>fearing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
How are they supposed to fear a baby faced “man” that refuses to park in his old boss’ parking space, despite the fact that the said former boss will be dead within a year

>bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/48315929
He had to say that, he said they would be the first and I'm sure some whiny fag told him about the women and he did that
Otherwise they'd be calling him sexist and moan some more about sean cox waah waah waah

Played great when fit for the most part, just gets injured too much, considering his record for receiving fouls it should have been expected.

I know a guy called David Taylor lol

>Tyreece John-Jules and Xavier Amaechi
Whom'stve? I mean I like all these young players and shit, but literally never heard of them. I've heard of AMN, Iwobi and Willock.

Also, fucking Carl Jenkinson is still at Arsenal. He's 27. Why hasn't he been moved on? Or is he there for HG? I wonder if Arsenal will apply for Asano to get a work-permit. They need another FW, even a meme one.

you know fuck all people you friendless neet fuck

Are you okay pal?

It's the new angry at everybody gimmick somebody is trying out, not a fan really.

WHERE ARE THE TRANS LADS

Attached: 1529421593789.jpg (600x743, 85K)

I'd be surprised if you had heard of them, they're 18 years old

BREAKING NEWS

R/REDDEVILS INSIDER HAS REVEALED THAT DE GEA HAS INFORMED THE CLUB THAT HE IS NOT GOING TO SIGN A CONTRACT. EARLY MORNING MEETING IS HAPPENING BETWEEN THE COACHING STAFF AND WOODWARD.

>Not religiously following the youth
Brewster is gonna be elite la

>Trent Alexander-Arnold registered more PL assists this season than Lingard has in his entire career
Funny site.

Attached: 1547503803055.jpg (513x449, 50K)

Comparing an Elite play maker like TAA to a young prospect like Lingard.

That's laughable.

In a couple years Lingard will be in his prime and a world class player.

I don't follow the youth for every top 5 club and Arsenal, that's too many.

>Sarri actually getting the sack even if he wins EL
>Club might not even bother trying to get the ban frozen
>Lampard will get sacked half way through next season because the team is laughably bad

The higher ups at Chelsea are fucking mad.

Attached: 1491055875170.jpg (709x765, 253K)

>Lamps at the wheel
Next season will be kino for ABCs.

kek

Well I know of the likes of Brewster and that lad Morgan Rodgers at West Brom. Plus Sancho and Foden and shit. There is also Reiss Nelson at Arsenal who I think might make it. He's played in Germany too. Or is playing. Hope he is brought back and not loaned out since Arsenal won't be buying anybody. Do a Spurs. Then there is Oliver Skipp at Spurs who might make it. Tommy Doyle at City. Ryan Sessegnon of course. Emile Smith Rowe at Arsenal too. Only other guy I know of is Taylor Harwood-Bellis. At least under 21. Oh Hudson-Odi, but isn't he injured?

Attached: 1436111357716.png (247x253, 76K)

Could he and Morris be the ones to unlock Chelsea's youth players?

Attached: lamps.jpg (810x451, 45K)

So, will City get the double tomorrow or will Watford win it?

But Arsenal finished 5th, mate. Come on Sosa. There's plenty of reason to follow youths, simply to laugh at those who fail to make it and say the ones who do are shit really (like Foden). I mean your national team literally got a youth lad in Alphonso Davies who might become good.

Cute bum hole

Watford will get pumped.

Didn't notice that. I just found random image in my folder. Kek. Saw thumbnail and clicked it.

>will Watford win it?
yeah right.

Nobody expected Liverpool to overturn 3-0 or Spurs to do what they did. Likely that City will win, but who knows. MAGIC OF THE CUP, LA!

Right here la. What do you expect from an American? I at least took us to a final once.

Attached: trans lads footy.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Post more cute bum holes

what would you do if a girl cheated on her boyfriend to be with you

Not good enough! ESK OUT! I'M SO TIRED WOBBIE. I hope near the end of /trans/ will have created a new more memes and can have a vote. We need to play more games in general and have us all go in. Very few people watch it so it's a bit more close nit. So, keep us posted if/when a game comes up. I know they're doing the Babby Cup atm (and /tg/ is gonna go out of it, shit manager) so I dunno when it could be.

That's NSFW. So I cannot. Don't have any others anyway.

Behead her of course.
Inshallah.

Enjoy the honeymoon period while it lasted but realise that she is a skank who is not gf material. That's what I've done ever since my first (and only) gf who was a whore

Not a foot guy but damn!

tread with extreme caution. if she did it in favour of you, she could do it against you just as easily

I think feet are nice to look at if they are good but that is as far as it goes for me

if she'll cheat on someone for you, she'll almost certainly cheat on you for someone else

Footjobs are great m8

based

Why doesn't anyone just like vanilla anymore

You can't even see her feet you nonce
The more fit the girl the better the feet

porn gave people niches

Porn is singlehandedly grinding thousands of years of evolution and progress to a screeching halt

fuck the bitch and ruin her life by telling her boyfriend and hope he doesn't kill you for trying to help him albeit in a not so direct manner

Are there any photoshop wizards out there that can put the Man United Taylor Swift shirt onto the Russian girl? thanks in advance

Attached: aacce4940c406a273fc07cf34a4fb164.jpg (640x608, 125K)

Croatiabro, I found a weird meme that involved Croatia.

Dutch photoshop lad could.

Kids seeing it aged 10 is ruining people.

It looks like Everton will buy this Argentine teen for 15 million bucks, defensive midfielder, will be a starter in the U 20 World Cup in Poland that starts soon
youtube.com/watch?v=aWn3oprsYRI

racist

Cute girl rubbing her cute feet on your cock feels good la

Cool, but I'm sure the work permit will be the catch

I don't know if he has EU passport or could get one through some Spanish or Italian ancestor.
Perhaps they buy him and loan him to another club.

Yes, we're doing the same with Onyekuru at the moment, but that's taking a while

the correct answers

Nope. He's just Argentinian. Can't find any other eligibility. But he'll probably get one; if not he'll be loaned out. But the whole brexit thing will change WP's.

*dabs towards bed*

Attached: dabs agressevly.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

What about the quadruple?

It's Watford, not Wigan. Don't get your hopes up.

Oh and where's the new bread?

NEW
NEW
NEW
NEW

Is this girl underage? Arguing with someone

nonce