Welcome to Barça

Welcome to Barça

Attached: Allegri-Barcelona-3.png (640x385, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2Q8-7I3azo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he would bench messi

>the most anti-football coach alive going to the tiki taka club
yeah sure

>the tiki taka club
do you think this is 2010?

>>the most anti-football coach alive going to the tiki taka club

Attached: 1047244194.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

He would play Messi as a DM, Griezmann as a left IF, Dembele as a RB and keep Rakitic to play literally like Mandzukic/Ibrahimovic.

>Dembele as a RB
that's literally what valverde did this season

"Ragazzi, everybody defend.
To score goals, just give the ball to Messi."
He's an Italian Valverde.

Valverde is a faggot that bent over for the players. His style is actually very attractive. But he does what he can with a bunch of old faggots that happen to be messi's friends

youtu.be/H2Q8-7I3azo

yeah, right back at home

please no

didn't he want to be the italian Alex Ferguson, working for Juve for another 10 years?

>HALMA HALMA in spanish
It just won't feel right

A few years ago he said he'd retire from coaching in 2020, then he wanted to be the italian Fergie. Who knows what he really wants.

Italian fans are too simian to let a manager stay for that long. They chimped out about Allegri all season

that never happens in english teams, right?

Not if an English team won 5 titles in a row and got to 2 European cup finals over that period

would be comedy gold

*blocks your path*

Attached: koeman.jpg (1920x960, 992K)

I hope Juventus goes through a big decline and Serie A becomes more competitive

t. retard that hasn't watched juve this season

t. burgerbeast who regurgitates the opinions of his 80 IQ wop (((ancestors)))

at least drop us until AFTER 2020

It's going to happen if they get a foreign manager

napoli are one transfer window away from wining the league anyways

Why not hope for other Serie A teams to step up and challenge Juve thus becoming stronger in the CL.

Because hope is too feeble. Milan has dirty money coming out of their butts but every market season is worse than the one before and they became the laughing stock of the league, Inter are recovering their finances too slowly and they are stuck with an average coach, Roma and Lazio managers don't want to invest, Napoli is in slow decline, Atalanta doesn't have the resources to pull off an Ajax yet. Sure, some arab oil king might buy Roma and dump billions into it, but I wouldn't exactly consider that good, healthy competition

Ranieri and Conte both got sacked the year after winning the league with shit teams. Mou got sacked after winning EL with Manure.

nah, these days united fans would want Fergie out after 2006 when they didn't win the league for three years.