New information of Michael Schumacher

Some new information on Finnish media: mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/michael-schumacherin-perhe-rikkoo-hiljaisuuden/7403690

The greatest of all time and there is still so much stuff we haven't heard yet. Anyone else who is waiting for the document movie?

Attached: Michael Schumacher.jpg (1600x900, 371K)

I don't speak binnish

POTATO

Did you make the same thread on ylilauta Yea Forums earlier?

schumi lebt

Wasn't there a close associate of Schumacher who spoke out last year and said that he had lost all hope for Schumi ever becoming better/improving his condition in any meaningful way.

Can you translate this? Too many double letters.

He's the Finnish thread spammer who creates Finnish news threads on multiple imageboards.

There is nothing intresting on that article. It just tells about the Schumi document. The document will be about his active career, not about his current condition or the skiing accident.

>Document

Attached: ape brainlet.jpg (638x558, 106K)

>"Nyt salaisuuden verhoa kuitenkin raotetaan, kun Schumacher-niminen dokumenttielokuva on tulossa ulos 5. päivä joulukuuta"
>dokumenttielokuva
>documentmovie

Whatever Emil.

is schumi ok? is he well?

SCHUMI LIVES IN BINLAND

retarded language

he's dead, his family are pretending he's alive to milk his sponsors

rip

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell

Yes I know. I ment documentary but OP messed my head calling it a document movie. Also Dokumentti = Document or Documentary
I think this might be the case.

vitun kehari, lopeta jo

>survive years in a very dangerous sport
>become the best ever, earn millions
>everlasting fame
>finally call it quits
>go on a nice vacation
>accidentally yourself forever

poor Schumi

Apparently he's not bedridden anymore which is good. I'd imagine his mental state is fucked like either he's pretty much retarded or his memory is shot.

just pull the fucking plug already

didn't know he was a jew.

well dead if that counts