I hope you are enjoying the 2019 NBA Western Conference Finals

I hope you are enjoying the 2019 NBA Western Conference Finals.

Attached: Adam+Silver+2016+NBA+Finals+Commissioner+Adam+Yxpvvn0BYgbl.jpg (600x400, 68K)

If Silver was really manipulating the series he wouldn't have made the Warriors 4-0 sweep Portland and Milwaukee 4-1 sweep Antetoronto....

the warriors foul so fucking blatantly all the time and they never get called
their franchise is entirely propped by the fucking refs
it's pathetic

>Maybe double-teaming Curry will work THIS time!

Well please enjoy Game 3

Attached: Adam-Silver.jpg (2000x1000, 414K)

If he was it would be 2-0 Portland or 1-1

>Curry gets clearly fouled, smacked in the face
>no call
>CJ McCollum bricks 4 shots and gives up a turnover in the last 4 minutes

Yes, the refs are at fault and the NBA is rigged

t. james harden

this

Does anyone else want to take a sledgehammer and smash Silver's head apart like a melon?

Both him and the (((tribe))) that sent him

Silver is the definition of a cuck.

He's basically handed the league on a silver platter to the players and was like "ok GUYS do whatever, just don't kill or rape or charge into stands and we're good" The players union controls the entire NBA. Silver is a spineless weiner.

the jews had a really great script for the 2nd round i dont know what happened

Attached: index.jpg (581x429, 57K)

>Its a warriors opponent can't buy a call in the last two minutes of a playoff game episode
This series is in syndication and the residuals have already put every generation after Silver through college

Seasons rigged

the funny thing he has actually done a lot of things even worse than roger goodell did. thing is, NBA fans don't care about the actual league, all they care about are his political lip service bullshit comments

They need GSW to hold serve at home because they weren't good at home earlier in the playoffs and their rich plastic fanbase won't keep showing up to home games if they don't give them wins

Serious question: Is there an easier American league to run than the NBA?

NBA is expanding faster in straight cash than like any sports league in the world.

yeah unfortunately nba mouthbreathers dont give a fuck about the actual product the league puts out

and people wonder why the NBA was desperate to put ads on their jerseys

Stern even mentioned about putting ads in jerseys before Silver showed up.

Jewish commissioners not even once

Attached: 1440537516702.png (1867x2039, 182K)

more like: at least 6 times

Get better writers for the Draft Lottery. Zion going to New Orleans right after Anthony Davis gets traded was way too predictable

>work near lake Merritt
>going to have to deal with another retarded ass parade that shuts down the whole city
If only the kings could actually ball

This
Fuck those moving screens
Lakers-Kings tier refs tonight

>it's silver's fault that meyers leonard (LOL) is getting crunch time minutes in a conference finals
>it's silver's fault that dame is a choker in actual big games
>it's silver's fault that mccollum shoots way too much

>get 50% more foul calls and shoot 20 more free throws and still get BTFO
>James Harden hero ball in 2nd game causes a fucking collapse
Portlel SEETHING

The nuggets wouldve won this series

two words: rim magnets

woulda been a better fight. that team is so damn scrappy much like the clippers.

it's sad that we won't get to watch the two best teams in basketball right now (raptors and blazers) play in the finals because Silver mandated to the refs that Giannis is the new lebron and will get every call ever and the warriors also are allowed to get away with murder on the court because of "muh ratings"

>muh moving screens

Attached: 1527732716893.jpg (236x208, 9K)

the league has gotten super fucking soft on calling a variety of fouls. definitely a players league.

>complains about moving screens
>forgets he has the walking turkroach shoulder throw Kanter and crazy eyed Collins throwing illegal screen after illegal screen

I haven't watched a single minute of the WCF. Sounds like I didn't miss much

ditch your bias i hate all nba teams and am not the screen whiner

It was a huge waste of time aside from a few games of the Nuggets and Clippers.

I realized the NBA was completely rigged when
>Draymond doesn't get suspended in conference finals for nut kick so warriors will make finals
>Draymond is suspended in finals for exact same offense so cavs can win
As someone from Seattle I've tried over and over to give this league another chance but it's just so corrupt it's impossible to take seriously

Same and BASEDDDDDDD

Does anyone else think (((NBA refball))) is going to seep its' way into everyday life if people don't take the redpill soon?

i hate it as much as the next guy. Giannis traveling, Harden flopping, moving screens its all shit. Come home to college basketball, true basketball (except the big 7 or so that get paid by Nike)

>Greatest mind of all time
>Realizes NBA is rigged 15 years after everyone else, but uses the stupidest reasons to justify it

That’s all objectively better than GS moving screens into cold players shooting less than 50% chucking off of a half screen

I am! Thanks Commish!

I thought Silver would change the NBA instead hes just doing the same shit as stern, maybe even worse

Nah I agree dude, just taking the piss. Silver is a pushover. I enjoy the NBA like I would wrestling at this point

The NBA rules are so inconsistent. If you've watched any game in the past 5 years you'll notice there is a whining meta game where every player will throw a tantrum and whine and plead and beg like a bitch after every single call or no call. The coaches do it too.

It used to be just Rasheed Wallace and a few other players who whined all game long. Now it's literally every single player in the court jockeying the ref's nutsacks for more calls. Even le honorable players like Curry and Giannis do it.

(((Silver)))

No, Silver is the there to protect the refs who rigged the games for (((organized gambling)))

>no amnesty
>super max cripples franchises instead of keeping top tier talent because all the top tier talent colludes to bigger markets for less money so you end up super maxing guys like john wall
>flopping ignored
>rules in general are completely ignored for certain players aka harden (travel step back, flopping, forearm push off for space)
>players refusing to answer questions from media
>players constantly complaining to refs at a level never seen before
there is more mostly with the refs its fucking trash

Lol them silly jews