Did he put on one of the best seasons (2009-2010) for a striker?

Did he put on one of the best seasons (2009-2010) for a striker?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXlq4kf-qys

Attached: diego milito.jpg (2000x3000, 2.34M)

*benches all inter players so Messi can never be greater than him*

Attached: 184390_1.jpg (285x214, 12K)

He could have had a better career.
He was underrated and played for mid table clubs in his prime, in spite of that he almost ends up as top scorer (pichichi) of Spain with Real Zaragoza, and as top scorer of Italy (capocannoniere) with Genoa.

In Argentina he was never rated. In 2010 people were more interested in Palermo going to the world cup than him. And Higuain was the starter, he barely played.

For me, it's Sylvester Stallone.

YO ADRIAN! I DID IT!

Attached: 1491621_w1.jpg (988x556, 123K)

Your country and pretentious local league ruins any chance you have in international tournaments. But keep playing shit like Pavon, Martinez, Armani, Meza and Enzo Perez.

The move that killed Van Buyten

I'm sure most Argies on Yea Forums are aware of their FAs idiocy.

>pretentious local league
argentinian league is unironically better than 3 out of the top 5 euro leagues

>loses to al ahli on fifa world cup

It's not

Based and Racingpilled

Armani is the best argie keeper. Kys

Huh, that is a lot of good players with chemistry from inter in those teams. Never saw that. You think Maradona is smart enough to realize that though?

Do you know how much shit they'd been tru the Libertadores final? They were mentally finished, either River or Boca could have lost to Al Ahin

But if the final was River vs Palmeiras, then River would have won the clubs world cup

>Inter thread
absolute mad lad coming through

Attached: 1527622697414.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>they were mentally finished

yeah you are weak minded pecho frios who cannot even get enough motivation to win against an arab team. And still every day I hear about 'intercontinental cups'. it sounds like intercontinental cups from the dinosaur era are important to you but you fail to realize your league really is that trash now and you won't accept it or you try not turn your head from it and carry on thinking it's good. No local player should be allowed to wear the national shir and that's final.

Absolute beast. Early to late 2000's Inter was the ultimate Chad club, from Figo to Stankovic to Ibra.

and Zanneti

>inter thread

Argentina cucking milito and zanetti was their downfall desu. Also, name a better mad lad duo than pic related, protip you cant

Attached: f82b29f403371ed68ef7b2833a20103b.jpg (2400x1544, 477K)

Inter thread Kreygasm

Attached: Mourinho Number 1.jpg (300x180, 11K)

>be absolutely abhorrent and violent defender
>Win everything you could win
Materazzi is a lucky man

>pichichi
>capocannoniere

Attached: 12574653346.png (644x800, 13K)

damn that Inter side really was punching above its weight. props to Mou for that.