*remains so far ahead at the top of the record books that nobody will ever read down far enough to see the likes of...

*remains so far ahead at the top of the record books that nobody will ever read down far enough to see the likes of messhit*

Attached: 1451433049178.jpg (640x427, 48K)

Kek , People will remember him as the guy who led madrid to 3 straight CL wins while being the top scorer every season , while messhit will be remembered for choking in 3 straight international finals and bottling in CL.

Damn you’re correct.

Wish I could work as hard as him

Why can't you?

yeah, but Messi has better youtube compilations.

they had to release some sap story involving dybala's brother so they would mention donaldo's name this week, that's how well-remembered he will be

Too easily distracted

>*isn't even second on the el clasico all time top scorer list*

lol

Who is this guy?

>the the clasico

Attached: 0a9b3120aeace63f958eea591a1bc61b.jpg (1080x1036, 122K)

>el the old firm derby

queiroz is that you?

he will be remembered as the greatest of his generation

my bf

>MUH DRIBBLE 10 MEN EIBAR

Based Twain Reynolds

His only record is cl top scorer

Messi is just 16 goals behind in the champions league with 2 years younger than Ronaldo. He can totally score more in two cl seasons. Also he at least will have one last wc with argentina, while CR7 will be a 37 yo boomer scoring the benulties

*angry pundit noises*

he won't if he keeps choking before the finals desu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

false considering poonaldo's record is based mostly in scoring hat tricks against the malmos and ludogorets of group stage

why dont you fuck off to r*ddit you shitskinned kike? remind me who scored a hat-trick in a CL semi and who choked out against liverslip? lmao

twain?

messi is the pele of the next generatiion, in the sense that he will only be rated by grandfathers for stat padding in a meme league