What do you think of Man City getting banned from the CL?

What do you think of Man City getting banned from the CL?

Attached: 1531762647035.png (676x637, 501K)

based

Great news for England's coefficient

why are uae oilniggers so reckless? our qatari overlords don't take as much risks

The UEFA is way too corrupt for that. It will never happen. But if it did, it would be based.

They’d finish the season with 114 points

I think it makes it even less likely that Liverpool will win the league next year

No impact on who is gonna win it

Attached: 1557175010080.png (600x579, 257K)

Ladies, and gentlemen, your 2019/20 Premier League Champions, Manchester City

>psg not banned
>man city banned
hmmm can any resident paki tell me the difference between their sheiks

we're CL's laughing stock, banning us would be mercy

Attached: 1546106805387.png (561x708, 120K)

Can we give their CL spot to Leeds instead?

>Citeh get a perfect 114 points run

Why Leeds?

Sadly True

They always need a porto Schalke or Psg to reach the KO

I think if they did do something wrong then fair enough.
I'm an Arsenal fan and Man City don't offend me so if Arsenal aren't in the CL then I'd prefer City to win it if an English team is to do it.

>It has not gone unnoticed by the club that it is five years to the day since Uefa announced City had breached FFP rules and fined them £49m, although City received £33m back three years later after they met regulations.

>According to CFCB's own regulations, they cannot bring prosecutions more than five years after the event.

Hmmm

>we're CL's laughing stock
As opposed to City?

Does this mean Arsenal gets the spot?

Attached: 1556321440151.png (500x500, 221K)

Yeah

D-Does it mean that we (Liverpool) get their League trophy.

yes, check bbc sports section

>if
>city have a lower wage bill than liverpool, and only marginally higher than arsenal/chelsea
top kek, should get a points deduction like birmingham too

Doesn't City have over 65 players under contract or something?

>Man City prevent the pure evil club from winning their first ever league title
>get totally fucked up afterwards
Win win

The Premier league will have 5 cl-spots next year, right? English teams will win the EL and the CL this year. Does this mean United will play in the cl next year?

>Chelsea can’t cuck Arsenal out of a CL spot in the EL final now

Unbased

no you dont get more spots, just the winning team gets a spot itself if it doesnt have one already - and you can only gain one spot that way, so if both spurs and arsenal had won but both were out of the top 4 spurs would have 'stolen' arsenals CL spot a few days after they won the EL

Uhmm sweety. Man City will get disqualified and we will get the trophy.

I'm not sure but I can't really see a scenario where the PL gets 5 spots and United get in. If City get banned I'm assuming Arsenal get the spot and it just ends up being 4. If City don't get banned and Arsenal win the Europa League then they get a spot and the PL will have 5 teams in the CL next year.

>implying it'll ever happen
they'll just give some more oil money the the right people and nobody will talk about it in a week

unironically should happen, everyone knows how much they've cheated
wont of course, because of the 'product', so you have this ridiculous situation where city are lifting the trophy to a silent and half empty stadium kek

he is trolling you, even IF City get banned it won’t be for next season but the season after.

I'm sure their fans are devastated. A 1 year ban will do nothing, they'll be back in a year and still be dominating the domestic game. Only Man Utd can compete financially and they're badly run.

if arsenal win the europa league then united get a CL spot?

true in england, just completely bought by city
but in uefa the spanish clubs are also corrupt and want city banned, so hopefully it balances out a bit

technically nobody can compete financially, the point of the investigation is that city's financial statements dont resemble reality and they just pay their players whatever they ask for

hilarious psg got away with the same but worse
they literally signed the most expensive player in history with qatar state money

they don't have crazy wages, city might get banned because their main money come from sponsors are state sponsored, same for PSG but it is not as big as city's and PSG tries to find new partners and does. (even thouth many of those partners have huge contracts with qatar outside of football tehehehe)

Well yeah, everyone knows they're cheating but United spunk so much money from their sponsorship deals. I imagine if City spunk money though, they can just absorb it.

DESU The PL need to act, they don't want their brand to become Ligue 1 which it is close to doing. It is a joke teams can finish with such a high point tally.

>they literally signed the most expensive player in history with qatar state money

Neymar was paid 220 millions to be a shill for the Qatar WC and with that money he bought his buyout clause then decided to play for PSG, nothing illegal here :^)

>ligue1
why always use us? we had 3 different winners this past 8 years

>same for PSG but it is not as big as city's
lmao they easily paid 300m total for the nerman transfer, they didn't even bother hiding it as a fake sponsor, the money came directly from qatar government
but manchester is not hosting the 2022 wc

>I imagine if City spunk money though, they can just absorb it.
doubt it honestly, their real wage bill will be significantly higher than united's, they literally cannot pay it with their current revenue

Hahaha this. Liverslips always lose

They never do anything anyway. It's a bit like banning me from sex

300M is not a huge paychek for summer transfers, psg sold some players too, mbappé transfer was counteed for that season because last year it was a loan to prevent FFP to react

Attached: 1553344367600.jpg (1600x900, 74K)

>300M is not a huge paychek for summer transfers
it was ffp breach

it wasn't otherwise FFP would have punished PSG

Fucking Liverpool biased UEFA fucking scumbags trying to keep our team down just after winning the leauge won't even let us celebrate always the fucking victims puppeteering from the shadows as always filthy scum

>implying city ever achieves anything in CL
This is like banning Dynamo Kyiv, Arsenal, italian clubs (expect Juve) etc. which never achieve anything in CL anyways so the void can be filled by any other team anyways.

imagine thinking this is actually going to happen.

>We
You won't get the medal Loris so fuck off

it's called corruption, when someone deserves to be punished but doesn't

>implying they won't appeal and get it overturned

so 5th place gets CL? or if arsenal win the europa league united get in.

stop believing your spanish football gossip magazines

It was a FFP loophole. Neymar paid himself for the release clause with money that he got for a WC sponsorship.

No difference really they'd bottle it anyway.

>Neymar paid himself for the release clause with money that he got for a WC sponsorship
Imagine actually believing this

Attached: stay in school.jpg (522x583, 59K)

This will only go down if arsenal win the Europa, It’s so fucking obvious UEFA are doing all within their power to get Man United in the CL, they’re the most supported club itw and UEFA want those viewers/customers watching their comp.

If arsenal win the Europa to qualify for the CL, City will get the 1 year ban and the 5th CL slot will go to United who finished 6th

This. Not having to play in Europe will only help them domestically. City and PSG are so rich and powerful that transfer bans won't hurt them. Taking away European competition won't hurt them either since they are generally shit in Europe. A points deduction (of say 20 points) would not hurt PSG and it would only drop City to 2nd. The only way to punish them is relegation.

If Arsenal win the Europa League and Man City gets banned, nothing happens to Man U, they still go to the Europa League

They just should make it impossible for a state or a company sponsored by/tied to a state to own a football club

there was no loophole: it was clear as day psg had received illegal financing aid in the form of a 300m sponsorship for neymar paid directly by the qatar government, who also happen to be owners of psg heh

>What do you think of Man City getting banned from the CL?
I think the Jews won the fight against Arabcucks.

UAE are allies with saudia arabia, usa and israel user. Qatar is the ennemy of the jew

Don't compare city and PSG. The premier league is worth more and watched world wide and generates huge cash flow. Ligue 1 is irrelevant. Thats why pep is happy to win the league here while he didn't give a shit about it in Germany.

>Qatar
>UAE
>Arabs
Sounds all the same to me.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying Qatar sport investment gave him that money so he'd pay the clause and go to PSG. As I said, it's a loophole because when PSG did this legally signed Neymar as a free agent. Even if we all know that's not actually the case.

PSG technically didn't receive shit that's the point. FFP doesn't say anything about players receiving sponsorships and buying out their own clauses. Idk if you noticed by FFP rules are written by people who are either incompent or, more likely, who knew exactly what they were doing and left these loopholes open so that big clubs could exploit them.

>PSG technically didn't receive shit
doesn't matter as long as they benefitted from it
remember: the owners of psg are the same ''''''''''people''''''''''''' that decided to sponsor neymar with 300m from qatar until 2022 so he could pay his clause
per ffp, a club can't benefit from sponsorships related to their same owners, like what city is doing sponsoring themselves and exaclty the same qatar did sponsoring neymar to join their own psg
it was ffp breach

> CL

It's a joke. Retarded competition where even 4th nationally placed club can compete. How is it Champion's League? Same goes for stupid Europa League. Bring back Cup Winners' Cup or fuck off.

>potential financial fair play breaches
I thought euroball was supposed to be a free market.

>arse win europa
>man Utd qualify for champs league
Pls be true

No they don't dumbass

What if I don't want to fuck off? What if that's not an option for me? What then? Fucking off is not for me. I will not, shall not, imperatively be moved. I've had enough, Russia. I've had enough. Enough. You've been warned once. Do NOT make me warn you again. You wouldn't want that. Believe me. Just take my word for it. Because my word is a whole lot safer than my blade.

Enjoy your internet renegade days while they last. You're about to be CHRISTMAS TREE'D.

yes if city is banned

Pep would leave though.

No because
>Man City - banned
>Liverpool - 1st CL spot
>Chelsea - 2nd spot
>Spurs - 3rd spot
>Arsenal - 4th spot
>Man U - Europa League group stage

ah yes you're right

fpbp

Nice quads bruh

Finally, no more citeh shitting up the coeffocient.

Coefficient doesn't matter for the top 4 leagues, France or Portugal isn't overtaking any of them

you're a cedar, not a christmas tree

At least it will give them a genuine excuse for not winning it

yeah lol - their sponsorship deals with the qatari tourism board (lol) for instance exceed independent estimates of those deals by a factor of a 100. that's the only possible way for
them to keep their books in line with ffp-regulations

milan -574M.

Attached: Schermata del 2019-05-15 17-16-42.png (911x324, 59K)

Shutup poor

so we're just going to ignore the dozens of offside goals liverpool got to score this season?