How many more seasons do we have to go with him achieving absolutely nothing before it's finally accepted that he's an...

How many more seasons do we have to go with him achieving absolutely nothing before it's finally accepted that he's an absolute fraud?

Attached: Bielsa.jpg (681x681, 81K)

If football was played by robots that don't get tired and always follow manager demands exactly, we would be the best coach in the world

name one person who would achieve something with leeds

>the only person to achieve anything with leeds in the last 15 years is simon grayson getting them out of league 1

As usual he will probably gtfo at the beginning of the next season

Considering Kiko Casilla signed a 4 years deal, I'd do the same thing.

He’s not a fraud, he transformed a bang average squad and took them to 3rd. Shame he didn’t strengthen in January.

It doesn't happen. He develops a colony of religious fanatics while losing, and now you have to argue with them until the end of times.

He'll go mad at someone for putting too much sugar in his tea again and quit

>13th last season
>3rd this season

he overachieved with his squad desu

But he implodes after one season

He's going to Brighton.

better to burn out than to fade away

Attached: d220a482-1913-4e12-95cf-d56b2640611c_screenshot[1].jpg (860x480, 19K)

He didn't overachieve shit
I played Leeds in FM19 and got them promoted

Garry Monk and Thomas Christiansen got pretty much the exact team around the playoffs for the last two season, they just didn't finish there. Christiansen just got really screwed over by injuries and got sacked for it, leaving them to crumble under Paul Heckingbottom, and Monk only managed 8 points fewer than Leeds got this year in 2016/17. Bielsa's done better than them, but it's far more marginal than people are making out.

newcastle I reckon
anyway, zeman > bielsa, simple as

me

proceeded to go and mess it up by shagging one of his players' wives IIRC

Big Sam

What a fucking fraud

Attached: 1413724548468.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

Based

Attached: David-OLeary.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Caparros left Athletic in 6th place in 2011
Bielsa finished 10th in 2012
And then 12th in 2013 lol

With any familiarity with fm you could probably have them in the cl semis by 2022. England is overpowered as fuck.