Choose a starter

Choose a starter

Attached: super league.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=hedaMLfD6jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's some tricky KFM

Olympiacos

Aris

Imagine not choosing Olympiakos how can a person have such a pathetic life

fuck off with this gay thread again
no non-greek cares
there is only olympiakos and panathinaikos
everything else is a meme

hmm

Attached: Untitled.png (1218x596, 86K)

have we overtook the portuguese yet in terms of “watch our league” spamming?

I do desu. So I am gonna repeat my question of yesterday:
What about the huge chimp out potential of almost all greek fans? Seems like really strong Ultra firms that somehow hate each other. Is it a political thing? Did it rise during the 2000s crisis?

For me, it's Panathanaikos.

Attached: 1422217191952.jpg (343x278, 29K)

My Greek neighbor is a PAOK fan and he constantly accepts delivery packages for me, so out of gratefulness I, too, shall support PAOK

Plus, Athens is an ugly as shit city anyway (unlike your very beautiful islands)

For me it's APOEL

>Greek neighbor
>PAOK
Got some news for you, friend

Attached: 1463137683072.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>being this ignorant about his own league

>cherrypicking a year as a representation of a clubs success.
Are you a liverpool fan by any chance too?

huge chimp out? what?

Which are?

>being anything else other that olympiakos
why?

I read so many times that games have to be stopped because of violence, major penalties due to riots for teams etc

Attached: turkish_embassy.jpg (500x370, 84K)

fights between fans has nothing to do with politics (anymore at least), it's literally just "you support a different team than i do, therefore i must kill you". These days they tend to attack the police more often than other fans.

>Did it rise during the 2000s crisis?
no, but it certainly didn't help. they're more common than ever now.

I know what Turks look like, he doesn't look like one desu

Is PAOK known as the Turkish immigrant club in Greece or something?

I bet you think Atalanta is a bigger team than Milan as well, PAOKneger

Thanks. What game would you recommend to watch in stadium next season (some derby with sick atmosphere but low chance of getting killed)

Theres a few clubs I believe but PAOK is this biggest and was founded by turk immigrants

either an olympiako-panathinaiko derby (at olympiakos stadium) or an aris-paok derby (at either stadium)

the problems with panathinaikos and aek is that they both play at the olympic stadium, which is a horrible place to watch football (running track and all)

oh that
yeah football and sports in general have been heavily politicized for various reasons. And as an extend the media is fueling the hate for years. Its all political combined with years of fueled hate from the media that has resulted to not being able to play 90 min without niggers stopping the game

AEK and PAOK were both founded by Asia Minor Greeks who were forced to flee Turkey in 1922

AEK were founded in Athens and PAOK were founded in Thessaloniki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_refugees
your history lesson for today

Based

no laws are actually enforced in greece, ultras just wreak havoc and nobody arrests them. Most are even backed by club presidents.

dubs of sad truth
fuck this gay world

how does this team make you feel?

Attached: VOLOSNFCLOGO.png (305x326, 49K)

MK dons of greece

>i don't care how you do it, i want him gone in 24 hours

Attached: achilleas beos.jpg (400x374, 83K)

>average attendance : 50 people
fucking cringe. Can't see them staying up more than 1-2 years though

How has ofi crete been doing the last few years

Didn't they go nearly bankrupt or something like that

Got promoted this year, looked like shit in the first half but nonetheless made it to the relegation playoffs with some good appearances towards the end. Their opponents are shit so they should stay up (hopefully).
Some new guy bought them, apparently he's pretty ambitious and has a long-term project in his mind. I think they will be more competitive in the future

>pls gib back constantinople
>pls stop calling it istambul

Attached: 1556588803646.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

These threads are shit but /hell/ generals are always comfy desu

youtube.com/watch?v=hedaMLfD6jE

For me its the snekgirl fc

Attached: New_Logo_of_the_Greek_football_club__Lamia_F.C._.png (276x361, 85K)

greeks living in turkey, not turks

Constantinople is greece!

>olympiako-panathinaiko derby

Just a historical derby nowadays. Its like watching a Feyenoord-Ajax.
Go watch a PAOK-AEK Olympiakos-PAOK or Olympiakos-AEK its better.

based

Attached: 20190516_095832.png (417x595, 381K)

For me it's NANA8HNAIKOE 1908

As far as fans go:

>Panathinaikos
rich spoiled brats that cling to past glory despite being irrelevant for a decade. Worst ultras in Greece storm the pitch so your team gets punished on purpose because you dont like the owner of the team.
>PAOK
gypsy orcs with fuck-anyone-that-is-not-PAOK mentality, also destroy shit and act like a cunt just because. They killed enemy fans and are proud of it.
>Olympiakos
Resemble Real Madrid fans most, their fans use megaphones in the stands also are proud for being corrupt and owning the refs. Leave the stands before the game ends if you are losing badly.
>AEK
Left wing anarchists, that cause trouble in CL matches and throw mollies at Ajax away fans, believe their owner is Jesus Christ reborn because is building them a stadium, only won shit as an outsider, delusional and elitist.

Attached: 1551823086608.png (961x613, 1.38M)

Tell me on Levadiakos

Are there banters like, for example, to play turkish anthem as PAOK anthem?

That would make PAOKs owner storm the pitch with a gun again

which one has the coolest jerseys tho?

Attached: 1445956991211.jpg (1000x664, 433K)

You don't need to know anything about Levediakos I can't think of a more uninteresting team in Europe

There is a team in the Greek league who failed to score in like 11 straight league games but still didn't go down. this is how shit this league is

t. worm

Ι live in this shit city. I've travelled to over 10 countries and this might be the worst place in earth, I'd rather unironically live in Tanzania instead

ntropi sou re pou krazis tin eladara stous xenous xrisi augi pou sas xriazete se olous esas tous albanous

skase poutana alvane piso stin xwra sou

kinoest moment in divegrass history

Do you at least support the club???

based golden dawn poster

Which team is supportered by him?

Attached: Giannis Antetokounmpo (2).jpg (1280x838, 226K)

Real Madrid?

no, I only live here because of studies. The club got promoted in the bottom tiers due to refball and probably corruption.

His brother plays at Panathinaikos, but I dont think he supports even that team.

Tsitsipas is a known AEK fan tho.

Olympiakos allegedly

Attached: pegasus_large_t_1301_106268224.jpg (810x544, 445K)

really ? Always thought he was a panathinaikos fan

you forgot some:
>Aris
Most delusional motherfuckers in the country, perhaps even more than PAOK fans. They hate PAOK more than anything in the world. Their fan forum is the mecca of autism (seriously, those guys are mental), as far as the greek internet is concerned.
>Panionios
Most contrarians in Athens become AEK fans. The real edgelords though become Panionios fans. They really hate AEK for some reason. May or may not be undercover olympiakos fans.
>Iraklis
The few of them left have a massive victim complex. In their minds, everyone is out to get them (not completely inaccurate however). Basically an endangered species nowadays.

Aris' fans delusion that they are a big team is the funniest thing to be honest mate.
They actually think that their pre-ww2 or whatever league titles still make them a opponent to be feared with despite being titleless for 50-60 years.

its great. Also Iraklis fans shouting ALONE AGAINST ALL while falling in a black bottomless pit of obscurity is also funny as fuck.

I've literally never seen a Panionios fan whose first team wasn't Olympiakos. Also they are massive cocksuckers, vassal club after the 2000s just like OFI and other villages

Aris is on the up I think, their new owner is quite smart
Iraklis I just feel sad for. Would much rather have them than shitters like Volos or Xanthi in the top tier

i want them in the first division bros

Attached: ionikos - proodeftiki.jpg (740x470, 95K)

every big team had vassals in the past though except for PAOK that only acquired some last year because they were poor and Aris tier up until then.
Olympiakos has a shit ton, Panathinaikos had OFI in the past, AEK I think so but I'm not sure.

>They really hate AEK for some reason.

probably because AEK managed to attract all the Asia Minor Greek fans back in the day, became way bigger and richer than them, and for a while kept buying their best players (Nestoridis, Mavros, Dedes)

of course now they're fine with Olympiakos taking their best players instead because at least they're not AEK

>Aris is on the up I think, their new owner is quite smart

Yes I agree he knows who to become friends with, but Atromitos is also in the up, doesnt make him a top dog team. Football after EPO changed has been like a football renaisance for Greece, its much more competitive and less boring.

Good job on Melissanidis and Savidis on that part, but fuck those mobsters.

only based Apollon weren't vassals, that's why they fell

Charlton and Millwall of Greece

a challenger appears

Attached: aaa.jpg (736x1142, 115K)

west ham - milwall των φτωχων

Panetolikos is also based, too bad my boy Trai is leaving.

they are too small for any of them to be considered west ham of greece. you actually mistake them for big clubs until you realise only ionikos has played european football - only in one year.

well i wasn't really comparing them in terms of footballing success
as i comparing them more as two teams who absolutely hate each other, are notoriously working-class and from a shit area of the city, and are like the fifth most relevant derby of the capital

Unironically this

PAOK is nothing more than Leicester

Do we all agree with this ?

>Olympiakos = Manchester United
>Panathinaikos = Liverpool
>AEK = Arsenal
>PAOK = Chelsea
>Aris = Everton
>Panionios = West Ham
>Atromitos = Watford
>Asteras Tripolis = Wolves
>Larissa = Leicester
>Iraklis = Leeds
>OFI = Newcastle
>Levadeiakos = Brighton and Hove Albion
>NPS Volos = Bournemouth
>Lamia = Crystal Palace
>Apollon Smirnis = Fulham
>Xanthi = Burnley
>Panetolikos = Southampton

Nah, they're more like Chelsea circa 2005

Aris = Aston Villa
glorious past, struggles for more than half a century, relegation and now they're coming back

Xanthi should be Sunderland; shit poortherner team tha always plays shit football, achieves nothing yet manages to stay so long in the first tier. Hopefully like Sunderland those muslims fall down too

Volos are MK Dons

Feel like they're like everton in that respect, muh "best of the rest". Villa are mostly midtable shitters.

Okay that's better

Mk dons would never make the first tier though

>0 losses

literally invincible

AEK > Olympiacos > Chania > Panathinaikos > Power gap large enough to fit every single Southern European team > fertilizer > PAOK

hmmmmmm

Attached: shutterstock-478539034.jpg (728x425, 26K)

Chania? Not a team.

>Not even knowing your own country's teams
Jesus Christ la

Attached: AO_Chania-Kissamikos_logo.png (180x180, 43K)

I like olympiakos because their colores are like >my team
i like AEK because their are nazis
BUT my team is
AEL LARISSA
There is no team like
AEL LARISSA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 571K)

>Ergotelis= Sunderland
>Fostiras= Nottingham
>Apollon Kalamarias=Hull
>Panachaiki=Ypswich
>Ionikos=Leyton Orient
>Ethnikos Pireaus=Preston North End
>Niki Volos=Sheffield United
>Olympiacos Volos=Sheffield Wednesday
>Doxa Dramas=Derby
>Pas Giannena=Cardiff

PAOK are know for their fans
chelsea dont have fans

based italiabro

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png (413x549, 123K)

Its called Kissamikos

It's Chania-Kissamikos, can also be called Chania because it inherited that team's legacy
>AEK
>Brothers with Livorno and OM, two of the most leftie teams
>"Nazis"
Sure you aren't thinking PAOK?

Ionikos Leyton is spot on.

third time ive hidden this thread

>AEK
>nazi
esto no es correcto

Aek is leftists.
The lazio of Greece is
>Panionios

Attached: kallithea-panionios.jpg (480x305, 239K)

p-pls respond

so why are you bumping it?

1990s AEK

Attached: 19951.jpg (692x462, 91K)

Attached: 1488l.jpg (560x375, 36K)

For me its OFI

Attached: kappa_x_ofi_crete_20161002_1982085126.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

the more i look at that arm the weirder it looks

>1 (ONE) tattoeed brainlet
>"Their nazys guys11!!11"
That'd be like saying Juventus is a black suprematist team over that time one of their players tried to murder Di Francesco Jr.
It's the fanbase that counts you brainlet.

Are they elite?

Attached: footerLogo-2018.png (251x315, 113K)

that was literally one retard who celebrated like this after scoring a goal (according to him, he didn't even know it had nazi meanings)

the team kicked him out immediately after the match, the ultras would have probably killed him if he did it close to them

cringe

>cretan teams that aren't OFI
irrelevant

no, but he was

Attached: ogunsoto.jpg (1200x1055, 167K)

>you like olympiakos, don't you user?

Attached: some dumb cunt and marina.jpg (660x371, 49K)

one of our former coaches (michel) was hitting on her constantly on instagram

>Kino

Attached: 1403870023932s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

>super league.jpg
>"""""super"""""
Looks like just another pub league to me

>Great Britain
>Great

its another island full of drunks like Rhodes to me