Just woke up from a 5 month coma...

just woke up from a 5 month coma, can someone fill me in on how many points Liverpool won the title over the 2nd placed team?

Attached: 1557177430135.jpg (1200x675, 187K)

aren't you more interested whether ajax won anything or not, appie?

>just woke up from a 5 month coma
Me too. Can someone tell me who Man City are playing in the CL final?

they focused on the CL, will play the finals against Tottenham who BTFO Ajax zoomers

'neen'

Attached: facup final.png (684x413, 79K)

meh stop trying to make this look like a slip. this season was no where near as funny as the 13/14 slip you guys keeps trying to hype it up but it's just not

what's a cl?

Attached: file.png (644x563, 251K)

something Ajax won't ever win again

>this season was no where near as funny as the 13/14 slip
No one's saying it is, but a slip is a slip, and if you don't revel in shitposting then you don't belong here

OHHHHHHHH

NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE BALL

LOOK HOW CLOSE IT WAS

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 96CAE0D6-5EC3-40F5-8033-C9A2C98FC780.jpg (649x365, 42K)

fuck you i was shitposting in ayy lmao threads while you were you were probably looking at soccer memes on facebook dont fucking tell me about shitposting you disgusting british piece of shit

it's only funny when it's another team slipping BUT NOT LIVERPOOL

board went to shit these last few years with all these foreign livershit bandwagoners

>implying a fucking leaf can talk shit to me
You're clueless, a simp, a retard that wants to pretend he knows shit but dropped off from reddit in 2015.
Shan't be wasting another post on you

Attached: 47674.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

based

What are you talking about? How is that a slip? 10 point gap with 18 games to go is fucking nothing retard

cope

It was no where near a slip. Spurs slipped out of the title race. I mean look where they are in OP and where they ended up.

Liverpool Lost 1 game and drew like 3 more over the second half of a season, do people expect them to have won every single game?

Also wait until after the CL final to mock them, because it's not a failure of a season if you win the top trophy.

enjoy pakis fucking your women
not a liverpool fan cunt

>Also wait until after the CL final to mock them, because it's not a failure of a season if you win the top trophy
this if they lose to spuds then it will be hilarious

Cracker Jack Box Cup

>it's not a failure of a season if you win the top trophy

But they've already failed to do that. City won on the final day?

>so easy to win back to back CL anyone could do it

>nobody else does it

lmoa