So Cubbros - who did she fuck?

google.com/amp/s/chicago.suntimes.com/sports/chicago-cubs-ben-zobrist-and-wife-julianna-file-for-divorce-in-cook-county/amp/

Attached: 560B8928-87AC-4E18-8344-35DECEEF5B3C.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

me haha

Blake Shelton

Attached: 1557933543510.jpg (1125x2148, 935K)

Addy Russell

>christian EDM

Attached: 54A4544B-DBC3-45FB-A7ED-8DA4E4384DF4.gif (385x349, 40K)

basically
>my wife cheated on me
seems rare that men would actually write that in the divorce papers.

It helps his case in the divorce if he can prove his infidelity, she wont get as much of his money.

if he can prove it yeah, but if not he'll pay alimony and whatever to someone that cheated on him, and people will now it. that's gotta suck.

On the same day that Julianna Zobrist filed for divorce, Ben Zobrist filed for legal separation in Williamson, Tennessee, where the couple owns a house, according to the Tennessean.

That newspaper reported that a “three-page filing says his wife ‘has been guilty of inappropriate marital conduct which render further cohabitation impossible.’”

That filing says Ben Zobrist “hopes the parties will enter into a marital dissolution agreement and permanent parenting plan, or for a judge to enter an order of legal separation and have the two live separately, ‘unless they can reconcile.’”

In addition to Blaise, the couple has a son, Zion, and another daughter, Kruse.

>Dating a woman that looks like a man and you're a millionaire
>She cheats on you anyways

Never trust crazy that makes you name your kids Kruse, Blaise, and Zion Zobrist

So she was blacked?

>the couple has a son, Zion
It's clear now. It was Zion Williamson. Zobrist's wife obviously suggested the name, as a tribute to her lover on the side.

>Blaise
>Kruse
>Zion
what the actual fuck

>devoted enough to make christian edm
>getting a divorce
Are you sure its not who he fucked? might actually not be a roastie

raysbro here

this breaks my fucking HEART

good luck zorilla

obviously the woman named them

according to a redditor, a pastor from tennessee.

she's filing for a no-fault divorce. by contrast, ben is filing for a her-fault divorce.

what is wrong with women

Give me one reason to get married in the modern day

If you're gay and want a woman as a beard, therefore it's a business decision. She still gets to fuck who she wants to and gets an allowance.

Attached: hugh-jackman-deborra-lee-furness-golden-globes-2018-0118_sq.jpg (570x570, 91K)