Realistically speaking, who can stop us winning the champions league?

Realistically speaking, who can stop us winning the champions league?

We have a stronger squad and better players in every posisition, we’ve already beaten the best teams of Europe in our route to the final, meanwhile Tottenham lucked their way through thanks to VAR, numerous Posts/crossbars and a fluke handball goal from Llorente. Now we have to play then in the final even though we’ve already beaten them twice this season. And on top of all of that we have the experience of reaching last years final.

Lets make a quick comparison between our players

Allison > Lloris
Arnold > trippier
Van Dijk > vertonghen
Matip < alderwiereld
Robertson > rose

Milner > wanyama/Dier
Fabinho > sissoko
Keita < eriksen

Salah > Lucas
Bobby > Kane (he’s overrated af, tap in master)
Mane > Son

So I’m a combined XI we get a grand total of 2 Tottenham players and 9 Liverpool players. What’s even the point of this match? Just give us the trophy already, we deserve it more anyway.

Attached: 813A78C6-2128-442D-ADD0-0FE132DF6BE7.jpg (1080x1350, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charteca.blob.core.windows.net/pubs/zzYrQnGXG2agz7GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunno, last time you barely scraped a last minute win

>Realistically speaking, who can stop us winning the champions league?
lemme guess, Tottenham?

We had 3 or 4 good chances which any other day would have been taken, Tottenham only had 1 chance all match
How though? None of their players are as good as ours, they’ve had a lot of luck to get to the final, but they haven’t actually won the quarters or the semis out right, they’ve gone through only on away goals but this is only a single game

the

AllisonTrippier
Van dijk (overated AF)=Vert
Matip

Tottenham

god. hopefully

>positional like for like individual comparisons meaning anything in the real world

Thank you for further reinforcing the brainlet scouser meme + the "liverpool are gods gift to football" meme.

Its incredible how much scousers hype everything up beyond comprehension

Its a miracle more oversees fans dont fucking hate you all

This is unironically correct. I'm a Chelsea fan so I hate spuds with a passion, but their team on paper is superior, it will come down to form. Only one I would disagree with is Milner

People were saying the same kind of shit all the way through the tournament for Spurs, and yet they're here by some meme magic. Thing is when scousers start getting cocky that's when they lose. I'll laugh my fucking ass off for eternity if liverslip fuck it up vs Spurs.

>AllisonVan Dijk = Vert
Imagine believing this, look at every stat chart and Van Dijk is on top of all of them, vertonghen is a good defender, Van Dijk is a great defender
The stats; charteca.blob.core.windows.net/pubs/zzYrQnGXG2agz7GM
>MilnerFabinhoSalah=lucas
99% sure your trolling
>firminomane

>our team is better
>if kane or son are on form we should injure them

Do you even fucking hear yourself

>not remembering your last CL victory after you memed a remontada to one of the best squad ever

Spuds are having a 2012 meme run so be careful

>this pasta

klopp always losses finals bruh

we will see, we will see...

Attached: spurspepee.jpg (785x757, 140K)

Wait and see, faggot

Attached: 1557766004603.jpg (475x482, 46K)

It's another "Pretending to be a Liverpool fan" thread. I don't like Liverpool, but for some reason I want them to win the CL. I simply don't think Tottenham should be a CL winner.

But this is exactly how the scouse are my german friend

Even if it was someone pretending to be a liverpool fan, the ruse is so accurate that it no longer matters if its a ruse

All they do is big themselves up, make excuses and chat shite

Hm, alright, I'll keep an eye on those wankers. I've heard numerous similar claims about scousers now, not only from the internet.

>"heard" must mean it's definitely true
What the fuck is wrong with Yuros

Delusional jew.

I can't see Liverpool lose this. If Spurs win it will be either a meme fluke, or Poch doing everything right while Klopp does everything wrong, which seems unlikely.
Liverpool and City are the best teams in the world right now.

The way Spurs have scraped through makes me think their name is on the cup. Like Chelsea 2012. And like Liverpool 2005, with the Olympiakos game and the ghost goal and Gudjohnsen’s miss.
You should know by now that weird things can happen in Champions League finals and that fairytale underdog campaigns do happen.

7 years apart from each other

>2012 was 7 years ago
NOOOOOO

>Every 5 years liverpool slip up a title race
>every 7 years underdog wins the CL

That's why scousers are subhumans
>send death threats to Ramos for injuring Salah
>we should injure Tottenham players
Always victims

He’s got a point to be fair, Liverpool we’re looking the better team last year so Ramos took it upon himself to injure our best player, as harsh as it was, from a Madrid perspective it was what won them the game, Liverpool couldn’t get an effective counter attack together after that. I think some Liverpool players have learned from it, and maybe it makes sense to do the same. Maldini did the same thing against Nigeria in the World Cup so its always an option if your team is under pressure.

sick of being discriminated against by you lot just because I was born and raised in liverpool

I'm a better, more intelligent and moral person than any of you small minded dickheads

>Realistically speaking, who can stop us winning the champions league?
No one, literally no one. We’ve already beaten the champions of Spain, Germany, France and Portugal, we can beat the 4th best of england.

Realistically speaking, is there any chance liverpool don't choke away the trophy just like they choked away the league and every other competition in the last 10 years

Luck trumps all.
Lloris is a Luck Wizard.

God I hope Spurs win

Based Israelite speaking of the old prophecy of prophets Tot and Ham of Judea. It's was written in the star thousand years ago, Liverpool the arch-slipper while slip and be slain by the Pochettineans of London while the Arsenalites mourn and weep as their last hope of crushing the rightful king of London crash and burn. Klopp will be cast into the abyss with his demonic pawns Salah'mnazard and Mane'zebud, there they will be tortured for all eternity by the 96 souls of the ancient crushed-ones.

Lloris is shit and already gifted us one win this season, he’ll probably gift us the final too, he almost cost France as well kek

>he almost cost France as well kek
Not really

Gave away a free goal in the WC final, lucky Croatia weren’t more clinical

GOAT(Llorente) > all of liverpoop

this tbf

C
H
O
K L O P P
E

If Liverpool doesn’t win this they are cursed never to win anything regardless of the manger

>Moses/Jews = Tottenham
>Mohammed = Liverpool
You already know the match is fixed.

Attached: original-grid-image-16059-1423086763-4.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

Liverpool has basically won already. No point in even playing the game. Might as well give them the cup already.

right on all counts. it'll be a MONUMENTAL SLIP if you fuck this one up

i will be making a lot of money off of liverpool's loss. when the result is this clear and predictable, you are losing money by not betting big