HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Attached: NewYorkKnicks.png (200x165, 36K)

this makes me so happy

Attached: battierpose.png (1366x768, 1.16M)

We're trading RJ to the Pellies for AD and signing Durant

They deserve it. Dolan deserves to die bankrupt and hungry for the shitty music he makes.

Forever cursed until Dolan sells.

I MADE MY MISTAKES

SEETHING

Attached: porz.png (624x336, 126K)

>New Yorkers want good things to happen to the Knicks so long as James Dolan owns the team

Why?

Attached: 1557716278974.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

AD's going to withdraw his trade demand now that he's got Zion to help him out.

>didn't even get the second pick
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE NEW YORK NIGGERBOXERS

Attached: 8B14F532-7F96-4E3E-AA4D-58D94FE5C167.jpg (500x700, 66K)

Haha. Fuck you.

Raps fan reporting in

lol

they deserve nothing

Shit franchise. And fuck their fans

Good, at least they won't have the occasion to ruin Williamson and Morant. Too bad for n°3 though.

Stay positive - with our luck it's a miracle we got 3rd

C O P E

O

P

E

This one hurt.

Attached: shitsbtfo.png (883x552, 174K)

Not gonna lie, former Knicks fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Knicks crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Dolan get the draft lottery codes

She let some dude touch her tits in the prom? What a slut

Doesn’t really matter because the Knicks were gonna trade Zion for ad. Now we will trade our 3rd pick for ad

t. max kellerman

No one likes the Knicks, not even Knicks fans.

>third base on prom
slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Kimes is incredibly unlikable. She tries to be one of the guys until she gets her feelings hurt then screams about discrimination and how unrepresented women and Asian specifically are in media.

Yeah but I’d hatefuck her

when did around the horn get filled with shit panelists like her? i looked up one day and it was all fucks like kimes and sarah spain

Yes, I wonder (((how))).

More like Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, and #4 to NO for AD

Nichols is even worse, she tries to be funny all the time and is always making gigantic fucking rants. At least she is girly I guess.

Just like Cousins helped him out right?

>all fucking in the media
ZION TO THE KNICKS!!!
>doesn't happen
So now we have to hear about Durant and Irving to the Knicks, until they sign somewhere else.

kimes was a lebatard hire. i wonder how she got the job doing i don't really know what

Sarah Spain became the most unlikable ESPN person once they lost hill. Spain literally got her start by offering herself as a date for someone with superbowl tickets while showing herself off in a bikini. Now had the nerve to go around speaking about objectifying women and how wrong it is. I don't get bitches and how their brains don't allow them to see their blatant hipocrasy at times.

I think she’s okay but she’s a white knight magnet

I feel her and Mike Ryan from lebetard are steady cheating with each other. He mentions texting her all the time and they openly flirt most the time she appears on the show.

'ate bulls
'ate pacers
'ate c's
'ate warriors
'ate lebron
'ate curry
'ate dolan

luv knicks, simple as

i blame stephen a smith

So she whored herself out for super bowl tickets, why am I not surprised

Please don't talk that way about my wife.

Attached: Dgd_XAzUcAAsN_h.jpg (900x1200, 102K)

>I don't get bitches
we know

No

Mariotti did nothing wrong.

Yeah, just Google "Sarah spain superbowl date" and you'll get all the info. Plus can see how nice her tits were back in the day

This desu. /RichmondWest/ reporting in! Still remember how much I hated the Knicks in the late 90's

>anybody wanting RJ after that disappearing act in the tourney
Yeah, no, enjoy your third pick bust and 40 more years of sucking

Attached: FA6830D1-A942-430D-8132-2E1CBF5718B8.png (577x1024, 1.28M)

You ate all their dicks?

LOL@KNICKS. will never change until Dolan is out and they start respecting all races of people not just politically correct races of people.