PELLIES CELEBRATION THREAD

We did it all 5 pelly fans

Attached: download.png (260x194, 13K)

Attached: IMG_6471.jpg (330x319, 52K)

Ad is staying

Attached: D1Ai-i0UwAA_VuE.jpg (1024x1024, 93K)

NIGGA WHAT

Attached: 092707_FleurdeBee_story.jpg (200x225, 12K)

Congrats to all the Pelly """""""""""fans"""""""""""" out there. I'm still salty that my Bulls dropped out of the top five but i'm fascinated to see if AD backtracks from his trade demands.

I've been a pelly lifelong since they moved to nola
Easily one of my best days to be a fan

Zion is obviously fucking pissed and disappointed. Nobody wants to be in fucking New Orleans, a infested shit hole that needs to be demolished. Couple that with the uninigger controversy. Silver couldn't rig this shit any worse.

>New Orleans stole the original Hornets from Charlotte
>Swept the Panthers in '17 and then had the nerve to kick them in the balls about it
>Get CLT area native Zion Williamson while the nu-Hornets languish in mediocrity

What is it about your sick, degenerate, hedonistic swamp city that makes you all enjoy making me and my people suffer so much?

What part of New Orleans you guys from

Las Vegas Parish here

Attached: louisiana-new-orleans-french-quarter-mardi-gras-neon-night.jpg (2000x1289, 836K)

I don't have to kill myself anymore, thank you based draft lotto

Coincidentally, does anyone have any smug pelicans memes? All I have is depressing ones.

Attached: iwannadie.png (944x754, 457K)

HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!
HE STAY!
>HE STAY!

Attached: it appears my superiority has led to some controversy.png (1127x1011, 74K)

>mfw by the time Zion is ready to foreverpeat, he'll demand a trade away from this literal developmental team

Les Angelet

So what are they going to get out of Zion when they trade him?

I had hope for zion but now he's getting sent to the career graveyard where absolutely everybody gets injured

Attached: 1545397511653.png (624x352, 37K)

THIS JUST IN!

Pelicans have traded the #1 overall pick in the NBA draft to New Orleans for AD!

knicks deserved zion
fuck you

>ad had boogie & rondo and still didnt even makke the playoffs

this means nothing, AD is neither a winner nor a leader

The Knicks don't deserve anything but for James Dolan to be found in some lonely hotel room somewhere with a bunch of oxycodone stuck up his ass

>mad
>at a bird

>Jew York deserving SHIT

AHAHAHAHA

we've been the laughing stock of sports for decades, only behind the browns and the mariners
it's not fair

Pretty freaking happy.
I still expect nothing going forward, but I just love watching the league work itself into a shoot.

Attached: pelslogo.jpg (236x273, 14K)

>everyone hyped and seething over blake griffin 1.5
lame

Get fucked faggot.

BIRD UP PELBROS

Lakers status:
KEKED

Knicks status:
KEKED

Bulls status:
KEKED

Suns status:
KEKED

Mavs status:
KEKED

Cavs status:
KEKED

Stay SEETHING

Attached: he cute.png (1067x1237, 364K)

SEETHING

Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
17s17 seconds ago
More
The New Orleans Pelicans are now set up to be Zion Williamson’s franchise to lift, and No. 1 pick could ease potential trade of Anthony Davis. His stance on a trade has not changed, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

OH OH YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED

based and saved

>implying >we aren't getting tatum from boston
get out of my thread tripfag

Attached: getfuckednba.gif (360x199, 3.56M)

Y'all gonna injure him like AD running him into the ground with a shit medical staff.

in desperate need of some pelicans memes to shitpost with

>he forgot we poached the suns medical staff

Attached: 745.jpg (600x900, 51K)

Attached: shitsbtfo.png (883x552, 174K)

>Booker been injured every year.
Ok.

>Jew York Shitty deserving anything but a nuke

Attached: D2EED4CE-7506-4426-A982-218478F654D1.jpg (750x440, 41K)

Based roastie

>we deserved it because we purposely lost the most!

EAT A DICK FAGGOT

But... that’s not true

can't wait for this shit FO to botch any chance of developing Zion and he busts harder than Greg Oden

Why were the Knicks so confident that they'd get the first pick? Didn't the Suns and Cavs have the same odds? I never heard anyone talking about them though.

Your franchise is SHIT you are in the largest market in America and have been shit longer than any other basketball franchise. Can't tell which office is worse, Giants or Knicks.

To be fair if AD doesn't stay, I see Zion following in his footsteps: First round exits then bouncing for a different place.

Not if the Pels get something good for AD. Zion + other young stars could make them contenders in a few years

>Zion + other young stars could make them contenders in a few years
Flash back to 7 years ago
>AD + other young stars could make them contenders in a few years

It was just the media trying to get clicks. Most normal people believed he would he would end up with the suns or cavs seeing how the last few drafts went there way on luck. No one was right in the end

cause everyone assumes its rigged, but thought this time it was rigged for ny

also, if AD goes to lakers we'll understand that the #1 pick was a buyout and lebron still getting preferential treatment in the draft

ah, that's fair. I wish the Suns would have gotten it.

Absolutely based