>fewest goals conceded
>most clean sheets
>Mane and Salah joint top goalscorers
>Fullbacks with 23 assists between them
>VVD player of the year
>only lost 1 game all season
>97 points
>0 titles

Attached: 1513993079415.gif (250x336, 103K)

It's pretty brutal. There's basically nowhere to improve and it's still isn't enough.

gr8 innit?

Attached: 1557676209651.jpg (610x831, 121K)

can't wait till spurs win the CL

it's hits close to home doesn't it ?

almost feel sorry for them tbqh. but also I really want Spurs to win to complete the humiliation

Attached: allegri.png (1398x708, 508K)

What humiliation?

No silverware after a season like this would be a dismal failure, no matter how much you want to paper over it with copes.

>abandoning both cups becouse they aren t worthy and to focus on Cl and EPL
>Boottle both to City and Bottleham
>win nothing in 4 years so you would wither follow your word and go to young boys or say fuck it one more year

winning no trophies with an historically great team
and of course losing to a Spurs team you finished 26 points ahead of in the league is humiliating

Imagine being so desperate to meme that you're willing to fundamentally alter the meaning of words

That would be a failure because they put themselves in a position to win it on both fronts. Humiliation is doing what Manchester united is doing with the money they spent.

Kloop has been doing fine but wining fuck all is the same shit that people say about messi argentina, I think this is their best chance to win the Champions though

Compare it to studying really hard for an exam but some autist who's a genius beats you to the highest grade. Would you feel humiliated because you didnt get the top grade after studying super hard but came 2nd?

trust the Americans to be pedantic beyond belief

Could have at least tried to win fa cup instead of getting beated by wolwes in one of the first rounds

do we have a name for this lad yet? I know he works at the crown court in Liverpool and I was thinking of trying to get a photo of him

Grasping at straws now. Nobody cares about the fa cup. It's a literal meme so people can say the word treble and double. Do people really care about the league cup and fa cup?

Not really but it is sad that such a team migth not win anything

Fair

What is it about Liverpoopyshit fc that attracts the most delusional fans from around the world? Doesn’t matter if they’re Romanian, Irish, pajeet, American, britbong, liverslip fans are always the most delusional both online and irl

What's delusional about what I said. I'm not even a liverpool fan. They get too much shit, someone intelligent has to defend them.

yes i would, id go for community college or something thats on my level.

Imagine going to KFUPM graduating top of your class and still working for Aramco. That's what liverpool is.