So how would he do at Madrid?

So how would he do at Madrid?

Attached: D6dDVN7WkAAln0z.jpg (1199x671, 56K)

>13 goals, best at United this year
>9 assists, best at United this year
>As a central midfield
>Get all the critics
Really hope for him he leaves this mess of a club

Be a nigger and attract some customers

how many haircuts and insta posts?

Dont be racist. They're watching you sven

like 8 of his goals are penalties.

who's the spanish equivalent of souness?

>*dabs on Barcelona*
>*finishes 6th*

>muh stats

the madman will get zidane sacked

He'll become a legend like Redondo or Modric

Quite Pauly

>le walk around and score penalties man
He's shit.

top assister, most key passes, how do you explain that user?

locker room cancer, would be fun if he manages to get zidane sacked

???????????????

Attached: Capture.png (853x783, 113K)

He only performs well against relegation fodders, against team higher than 15th in the table he always disappears

Put some respect on hames maddisinho’s name you prick

he's shit defensively and got wrecked by rakitić and biscuits of all people. he's leggy and uncoordinated, sucks under pressure. carried by kante and matuidi in national team. carried by pirlo, marchisio and vidal in juventus

Attached: 1524000489215.png (538x737, 868K)

in his team u pleb

hope he will move from this hellhole of rainy island soon and join a big club.

>being the best playmaker on a mid table prem team
>literally worse than Pascal Groß
He's shit.

just put in perspective how shit his teammates are, putting caviar is a soup of shit won't save the soup

that proves that manu is a disfonctionnal team in which pogba is the best player, why don't you blame sanchez or lingard ?

Being surrounded by world class players will help mask how lazy he is.

>less key passes than robert fucking snodgrass
what a fucking overrated piece of shit

>the american posts the stats
i fucking hate how big the sports gotten over there and now we're forced to look at shit stats all day.
players like Inzaghi would look dreadful in every single statistic ever made and he's a legend.

just look how arbitrary some of those stats are. 'big chances created'. what's a big chance? if you have a striker who slots it in every single time he gets in the box, is it a big chance if you pass it to him when he's there?
what's a key pass? is it the pass that creates the attack and makes it possible in the first place? because then a player like Eriksen would never ever be below Ryan Fraser for instance.
So what determines what a key pass is, and what isn't?

You end up with players like Eriksen and B. Silva looking bang average when they are both far more influental than Maddison, Fraser and obviously fucking Willian.

I mean, Digne has the same amount of key passes as Bernardo Silva. DIGNE. A fullback. What a garbage stat

Don't really care about Madrid but I honestly don't think he would do badly under Zidane tbf

the team is built to serve him...and look where they are.

I just want that this ape flops everywhere

>the team is built to serve him
how so ?

Fewer

>the team is built to serve him
lmao

N

you think Pogba isn’t the most important player at Man United, that the play doesn’t go through him?

I

G

he is the most important but where on earth do you see the team is build to serve him, that's ridiculous.

he is the star player, they bought him for 100m, all promotional material has him at the front, he takes all the penalties, the free kicks (I think), a big part of Mourinho’s sacking was his poor relationship with him...how more clear can I be?

You clearly did not watch a single premier league match involving any mid-low table teams this season because James Maddison and Ryan Fraser were far and away the best playmakers in the league this season.

This tbqh, they watch more ads than fucking sport so they need something "tangible" to prove their worth.

It's known he's a cokehead.

Real is stupid to take this cancer.

Balotelli 2.0

>These frogs defending this lazy twat

Bet they'll also defend Martial

and yet, the team isn't build around him at all, he's just a good entertainer so he's the most visible for ads and since he is also the most skilled on field he shoot pens, nothing more.

martial barely plays, you bongs are funny you believe you put a player on the bench for 3 matches and he's supposed to save the day the 4th, lmao.

Pogba is great when he has good teammates, so he will do well at Madrid.

How can anyone expect him to do well when you have Young/Jones/Smalling and fucking Lukaku/Lingard/Martial in your team is beyond me.

United really needs to replace almost everyone if they want to be top again.

Snodgrass is unironically underrated.

Martial and Lingard are better than Sterling, Sane, Mane.... they just play for a bad team

He doesn't play because he's fucking lazy. We don't expect him to be amazing every game but we do expect him to put the effort in every game. Cunt gets a new contract then stops giving a shit again.

martial is being played out of position to accomodate Trashford.

merdetial*

fixed for you la

>we do expect him to put effort for a club that doesn't respect him at all
yeah ok

This

But why did he sign the contract Pierre? Why did he sign the contract?

And where does he play? He sure as shit aint a striker.

why did they offer him a contract if it's to put him on the bench and not respect him at all, the guy was punished because he went to see his child born.
let me tell you what will happen : they will sell him to whatever club, he will do good and manu customers will just pretend it's because manu level was too high for him, everytime.

Idk what United have made him into, but he was always a striker at monaco

that's not explaining how the team is built around him. how do the players around him compliment him, seeing as they were bought and used for him?

Typical lazy unprofessional “french” mentality.

Shut the fuck up nigger

He was given a new contract because we didn't want him to leave on a free. And he was punished by Mou. Mou was sacked and Ole gave him a chance and he continued to be a lazy prick.

So you know he's being played out of position but you don't know what his position is? Amazing logic.

>He was given a new contract because we didn't want him to leave on a free
so you're planning to sell him, good way to push a player that lacks confidence

your players are all shit.

>so you're planning to sell him

I don't work for Manchester United my friend, I have no idea what they plan to do with him but yes it makes sense that even if you want to sell the player you give him a new contract to avoid losing him on a free. I believe Ole wanted him to stay, gave him a chance and is now freezing him out of the team because of his poor attitude and effort. 3 managers now have had issues with his attitude and work rate, they can't all be wrong.

Yes.

how was that racist? towards zoomers maybe

>a club that doesn't respect him at all

In fairness they made him what he was then he dumped them for higher wages as soon as he had the opportunity, then came back once he would be the most expensive player in the world (at the time) and he seemed to equate that with

>Ronaldo was the most expensive player in the world once too and he was arguably the best there was (then)
>If I can hold the transfer record then I'll be as good as Ronaldo

But it didn't turn out like that because £90m worth of shit is still, well, shit.
Not even a Manure fan, but African frogs are fucking unbearable.

t. Ngubu Pogba

>Willian top 5
Into the trash it goes.

What’s wrong with JLingz?

>literally 0 Arsenal's players at top 20