ITS OVER

How will Manchester as a City ever recover ? nytimes.com/2019/05/13/sports/manchester-city-champions-league-uefa.html

Attached: 27AE1665-DDF5-481C-B7ED-98FF01B7F98B.jpg (1125x1619, 1.1M)

does that mean arse get in even if they don't win the europa league?
and if they do win it, does united also get in?

>Both the club and beIN Sports are run by Nasser al-Khelaifi, a Qatari national who was elected to a position on UEFA’s executive board earlier this year.
yeah that doesn't sound corrupt at all

>implying

I hope they announce it before the EL final, that match would become a glorified Cech/Hazard testimonial.

>NYT
Cringe. Post a reliable source.

i'm sorry but breitbart doesn't publish articles on football

good news for England's coefficient

>shit.. they're too good now, lets ban them so we can keep the status quo winning it
This
Wont happen either so lmao

good

city have devalued premier league trophy, really hope uefa punish them. one year ban pep probably stays and so do the best players. it really needs to be two years.

Domestic babbies for yet ANOTHER year lmaooooo. They will NEVER be considered elite until they win the CL (i.e. never).

Attached: 1500658399267.png (581x437, 445K)

>Pep has bent the premier league over and fucked it raw and my ass is bleeding
FTFY

Thats PSG not city

Liverpool forced this team to win like 18 of the last 19 games, forced them to get 98 points. There will never be a more deserved premiership title in our lifetimes, and I say this as a seething ABGuardiola

If it isn't a Drudge exclusive then fuck off libtard kike shill

ASSUMING the ban happens, Arsenal gets in regardless of the result, and Manure is still shafted regardless of the result, because both EL finalists are already getting a CL spot through the league.

That's PSG

ManShitty is UAE-owned

the greatest financially doped team in history is how they're already going to remembered and if they're prosecuted then tarnished forever.

They’ll do all they can to get united in, UEFA don’t want to lose those Indian/African customers

Fuck that, means they'll have plenty of time to recover from league games and another year of them winning the damned PL

Seething Manc

Welcome back to Barcelona Guardiola!

>liverpool also spent £500m but it's okay because they sold coutinho for £140m

They will do the best they do: to pay money.

>spurs win the cl before mancity
OHNONONONONONONONONO

>Doesn't remember when the Vice-chairman of the FA was also the Chief Executive at Manure

Literally, and I mean literally, every time City wins anything news like this follows shortly. When City reached the quarters, everyone was reporting on a transfer ban. They win the league? They’re banned from the CL.

Sick of ABMC seething commie journalists chatting shit.

zero net spend broseph

Disgusting

I'm glad Liverpool lost because I hate my boss and he loves that team.